Not for Everyone, but a strong product for the features

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019
Adam F.
Director of Multimedia Technology
Entertainment, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ContentHub has provided us with a great solution that we only see expanding upon as we mature in digital marketing.

Pluspunten: The biggest aspect of Siteore is the ability to offer personalization at a price that rivals most MarTech offerings today.

Minpunten: Not the easiest to use, and definitely not cheap for smaller organizations. You need to do your homework.

A reliable tool!

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Alicia D.
Media Network Coordinator
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Content Hub allows me to maintain vital information on websites and helps me effectively communicate what I desire to my audience.

Pluspunten: Content Hub enables me to organize my webpages easily. It's ability to allow users to edit and publish articles and reports on the same page is fantastic.

Minpunten: The amount of time it takes to publish new information from Content Hub to our website takes a little longer than expected.

Works for content teams

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019
Callie M.
Content Manager
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This tool has helped several departments in our company work together to power our website and content in an efficient way.

Pluspunten: This software allows us to power hundreds of pages on our website and store and organize all of our digital assets.

Minpunten: It can be a bit difficult to navigate at first, but with proper training and a bit a practice, you get the hang of it pretty quickly.