Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Frontify

Frontify is de enige DAM die is ontworpen om merkenbeheer te stroomlijnen tussen merken-, marketing-, design-, UX- en ontwikkelteams.

Meer informatie over Frontify

Reviews filteren (53)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Frontify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (53)

Beatrice F.
Beatrice F.
Senior Brand Manager in Duitsland
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great tool to digitize your brand guideline

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used Frontify to digitize our brand guidelines and to provide access to it for all our colleagues around the globe. It's a great tool to present all aspects of your brand and to guide everyone through your brand. It is also a great asset tool for your images/photography and videos, icons and documents. You can also easily personalize your content. The support and training provided by Frontify is a great help even if the tool is very self-explaining. It's the perfect software to digitize your brand standards.

It's an easy-to-use software, self-explaining and almost endless option to use. The content are easily maintained, changes and updates are done immediately. The management of the user groups, user rights and the targets are very smart. It's a great software for all the needs of a brand portal: for guidelines as well as icon, media and document libraries. And it's perfect for all those who have multiple brands to manage.

Some functionalities in the presentation of the content can be improved, e.g. using tables

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review!

Gabriella G.
Lead Graphic Designer in Nederland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

The Publisher is my hero!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I think Frontify is a great software. It's very helpful to have one link for all brand elements and that we are able to personalise it.
While building our own style guide, the customer success manager was very helpful with full detailed trainings and keeps me up to date with new features.

There are many departments in my company that need a lot of banner designs, so I made templates that are easy to use and saves me a lot of time. My colleagues are very happy with this and it gives them the freedom of making their own banners when they need it. Also with the approval feature, I can check if the brand guidelines are respected.

Hopefully one day we could be able to implement Adobe illustrator files instead of sketch. Our company uses a lot of vectors and illustrations, so it would be nice to be able to change/edit those in the publisher.

Overwogen alternatieven: Bynder

Redenen om over te stappen op Frontify: The biggest reason that we went with Frontify is that we can personalise our own style guide and I found the publisher more advanced than the competitor. I felt that Bynder was more of a sales pitch than a company solution.

vorig jaar

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that you're having so much success with the Publisher feature. Keep being a brand hero!

Erin L.
Graphic Designer in Australië
Nutsbedrijven, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Brilliant Branding tool

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love this tool and it makes brand management that bit easier when it's all online and easily accessible and to be distributed.

Ease of use and then sharing across thousands of staff and external contractors across a large geographical location.

Nothing stands out at the moment as problelmatic

vorige maand

Hi Erin, thanks so much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that you're getting more people involved with your brand across great distances. Keep up the awesome work!

Luke P.
Director of Brand and Creative in VS
Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Enterprise Level CMS and Guidelines

3 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good solutions that are being improved upon. Also pretty great customer support when you need it.

That anyone on the team can use the software to update guidelines, control the CMS system, and deploy updated content.

There is a bit of a learning curve, especially on the admin side.

Overwogen alternatieven: Brandfolder

Redenen om over te stappen op Frontify: Cost and features.

8 maanden geleden

Hi Luke, thanks for taking time to leave a review on both Capterra and G2 Crowd. We're grateful for your feedback.

Denisa M.
Product Designer in Spanje
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Frontify powers our design system

5 10 maanden geleden

Frontify is very easy to set up. In no time we had our structure for our product design system up and running. It's very easy to switch between edit and view modes. The text formatting options and the blocks offered make it very simple to create the specifications for components and share them with the development team.

What I am missing is a way to collaborate in real time with others on the same page in Frontify. I would also like more block options to help explain more detailed interactions in a more visual way (for example I really like the Dos and Don'ts block and would like more options like that). A comment function would also be interesting as well as more sub-navigation options within pages.

9 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for your feedback, Denisa. We're glad you're finding the product so easy to use. Also, I love your ideas for the additional blocks (the Do's and Don'ts is a favorite block of mine, too). I'll pass them along to our product team.

Jose M.
Jose M.
Brand Guardian in Spanje
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers

Empower your brand!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend Frontify to all companies who need to boost their brand and marketing materials. I dont want to miss the oportunity to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our Guest Experience Manager from Frontify) for her continuous help. Overall, since its implementation Frontify has had a positive impact in our company and how our employees interact with our brand, which each day is being used more and more.

Frontify helped us to better organise our brand materials throughout the company. It's a platform easy to use that alows you centralize all your content virtually.

It has been a great experience so far. No problems at all.

vorig jaar

Many thanks for the review, Jose! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with empowering your brand so far. Keep going!

Fabienne G.
Multimedia Producer in Zwitserland
Diergeneeskunde, 51-200 werknemers

Useful software that facilitates our work

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps us enormously, the image database saves us so much time and nerves. Before, we always had to search for a picture for a very long time, now it's super fast thanks to keywords.

The image database and the style guide help our zoo enormously to have an overview of the different designs and also to be able to check again and again in the team how everything was defined in the CICD. The image database is huge for us, but thanks to good keywording it is still easy to use.

Simple and straightforward to understand, usable without much introduction - even for users without much prior knowledge.

8 maanden geleden

Hi Fabienne, thanks for the review! We're so happy to hear that you're saving both time and nerves. Keep up the great work!

David M.
Senior Producer in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Frontify is a great option for complex brand management systems

5 5 maanden geleden

Frontify is a great brand and digital asset management software. It's very clear and easy to use for designers and non-designers.

There are no obvious cons to using Frontify.

Overwogen alternatieven: Bynder en Brandfolder

UX Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

I wish I found Frontify sooner

5 2 jaar geleden

Super easy to create the source of truth for your orgs branding and share with others. I plan to continue to use or encourage using Frontify in all of my future workplaces, as every place needs structure and organization for their design systems.

I wish there was a way for users who aren't admin members to invite others within their organization to their style guides. It makes it tough when only one person has admin access and you need to request everytime you want to add somebody.

Michael M.
Art Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Frontify review

5 6 maanden geleden

Ease of use and customization for our different brands that we manage

Limitations on multiple brands without additional cost

6 maanden geleden

Hi Michael, thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We really appreciate you! I'm especially excited to hear that you're finding it easy to manage multiple brands. If you don't mind me asking, which specific limitations are you referring to? Thanks, again!

Michael T.
Brand Manager in Liechtenstein
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Our unified platform for everything around the brand and its design

5 vorig jaar

With our Brand Portal (frontify), we have one global platform for everything around our brand and its design. The platform has been implemented in August 2019 and is globally available for our 30k employees. They have access to all style guides, an asset library with more than 60k assets, as well as many other important brand topics and elements. The platform is managed by our global Brand & Corp. Design as well as UX team. Maintaining, adapting and updating the platform is as easy as 123. The system is pretty self-explanatory, easy-to-use and to navigate.

At the moment, we're only using the Style Guides and Icon Library products. Both products work very well and comply with our expectations and needs. The two products Publisher and Media Library are currently tested and reviewed. Compared to other products in the market, the Publisher feature from Frontify is not as sophisticated as expected though. Other than that, we're really satisfied with the products and service from Frontify. Also, we've received fantastic feedback from all around the world - our regional and local Brand & Design team are very happy with the platform.

vorig jaar

Hi Michael, thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear things are going well. As for our Publisher feature, we have some exciting updates in the works.

Hannelie J.
Brand Associate in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Awesome brand tool

Opmerkingen: Very happy!

User-friendly and looks current! Not getting complaints from agencies.

Unable to upload all types of files, but there's a good selection that works.

Overwogen alternatieven: Gelato Globe

vorig jaar

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that you're having success. Cheers!

Jonathan S.
Global Brand Director in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Strong brand management platform

4 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, easy company to do business with and a user-friendly software platform.

Setting up a site to manage and control access to our brand guidelines was extremely simple with Frontify. It took very little training to be able to utilize the features in our package, as well.

I suppose there might have been some limitations around some of the core platform's templates but that didn't necessarily impact our use of the tool. I tend to think brand management software like this is typically more important for B2C companies than B2B ones but our use of Frontify was definitely successful, especially after going through a brand refresh and needing to ensure adherence to new corporate standards.

11 maanden geleden

Hi Jonathan, thank you so much for taking time to leave a review. We're thrilled to read that you're finding it easy both to use our platform and work with us. As for the template limitations, our product team is constantly making additions and improvements. If you have any specific recommendations, feel free to reach out to me or your account manager and we'll pass it along. Thanks, again!

Emma L.
UX designer in Zweden
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

A great tool that bridges the gap between branding, design and programming

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been working with a small but quickly growing startup called Just Arrived that matches newly arrived immigrants with simple jobs at Swedish companies. I'm a UX designer at an agency supporting them with both visual design and UX spanning a couple of months. Since my time there was limited I wanted to find a good tool for Just Arrived, where you could store everything regarding the brand (brand manual, design guidelines, UI templates, print templates) in one place with easy access for everyone - designers, programmers, marketers and any of their (future) partners. They had tried other software before, but I found that quite restricting, so I started looking into other software and apps as well. But nothing had the combination of all those things together. Until a co-worker mentioned that they used Frontify for another client. And I fell in love with it! So far it is undoubtedly the best tool I've come across for managing all aspects of a brand, cross-platform, with also being very flexible and super easy to edit and update. The guidelines aren't spread across different software and document types (like in an uneditable pdf) anymore. Now they're very easy to share with anyone who needs assets to make presentations, videos or any type of promotional material and the live code available for UI elements makes it very easy for programmers to develop new pages and functions without depending on a designer to figure everything out first (especially when you use the atom concept and can create ready templates). Everyone also gets an understanding of what the brand values are and why the design is a certain way. It makes the brand a lot more manageable and easier to hand off to the next person. I can't wait to see how Frontify continues to develop and what more functions will be added. So far it's been a great help to me! Thanks for a lovely product :)

That it manages several aspects of a brand and keeps them in one place, in a neat and good looking way that's easily accessible and editable.

Some of the minor user interactions aren't completely smooth and there are some minor bugs.

Alona M.
Global Marketing Project Manager in Zwitserland
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.000+ werknemers

Awesome support and teamwork

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team is happy to use Frontify brand tool since almost one year. We get awesome support and suggestions on how to improve our customer experience. Our needs are listened and our suggestions are taken seriously. When we find out that something is missing, the product team is ready to put it in the development pipeline and assure that all our request are considered in the future. The strong effort to improve and change what is not working, is a strong driver to work with Frontify in a long term prospective.

It makes our brand looks consistent and accessible in all the organization. Have everything that we need to control our brand identity and share it with other also externally.  I love the support of the team and how they listen to our needs. This is so important to me.

The fact that some times there are small bugs (ex. downloads of some templates), but they are fixed really quickly.

11 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for the review! Support is also really important to us, so we're glad that you're experiencing great customer & product support on your end. Thanks again and happy branding!

Hendrik S.
Brand identity coordinator in Colombia
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Totally recommended

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: In general, I am very happy with Frontify, it is super friendly and quite intuitive for the end user, it has also provided us a tool that saves us a lot of time by simplifying the search processes for photographs as well as having all the brand manuals updated and available 24/7

The best functions that we use with this platform are the digitized brand manuals as well as the media library, both fully functional and very easy to use.

Other aspects that could be improved: include other languages or improving / updating the tutorial videos as well as the statistical reports of the platform.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your review! We're happy to read that you're finding the platform "super friendly". That's important to us! And thanks for the feedback on languages, tutorial videos, and analytics. We're constantly working on improving the platform. Feedback like yours help us make Frontify all the more friendlier for the people who use it.

Eliane W.
Fachspezialistin Marketing in Zwitserland
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Makes many things easier

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience is very positive. It's a great solution and it makes a lot of things easier. All our guidelines and assets are in the same place and everything can be adapted in a very short time. Everything is always up to date and in one place. We can really recommend this solution.

It's very easy to use and the usability is great. The employees get on very well with Frontiy and no major instructions are needed. It simplifies many processes and is very helpful when working with partners. It saves a lot of time to maintain guidelines and assets on the plattform. The support is very fast an reliable. Frontify is very responsive to customer requests.

The integration took a little more time, but that was mainly due to our previous solution. But Frontify was able to solve it very well.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Eliane!

Adi S.
Graphic Designer in Zwitserland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Frontify makes your brand styleguide looking good and saves you a lot of time maintaining it!

5 4 jaar geleden

Frontify really supports me as a designer and helps me and my company to preserve and improve our corporate design guidelines and brand awareness. Although the product was great from the beginning they are constantly adding cool new features and functionality to make the product even better.

Since Frontify introduced the DAM module I have no cons anymore :-), before it was quite a task to manage all the digital assets and keep them up to date

4 jaar geleden

Michael T.
Creative Director in VS
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing and very useful tool

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been working with frontify from the beginning. We started working with the swiss guys in 2012 and after several agency projects we've put LUFTHANSA on that platform. A lot of agencies are now collaborate and we were able to create and document a common UI/UI language for that client.

easy to use, very flexible, new and required features are coming up very quickly

could have more APIs for 3rd party creative tools

5 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your review.

Michael J.
Head of E-Commerce in Zwitserland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Change the way an organization thinks about a brand

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Intuitive, broad functionality. But some of it seems to be coming from an evolution process rather than from a long term vision.

Involves the entire organization: In order to create an on-brand presentation, users need the template, images, icons, font etc. That's how Frontify sneaks into the daily business of all employees.

It is not fully mature. Some features are not fully integrated, functionality does not allow granular configuration. Some processes are not (yet) fully thought through.

Tina N.
Marketing Services Manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 501-1.000 werknemers

Frontify Review

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Frontify team is beyond exceptional to work with. Specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful in guiding us to get the most from the platform. Easy to understand the platform and bring new users up to speed. Highly recommend for members working to find a asset management system.

Ability to access all information for all brands in one platform.

Trying to utiize for content reviews in the same manner we have today - but system enhancements are coming that may allow this functionality.

Thanks for the review!

Olivia S.
Brand Management & Marketing Communication in Zwitserland
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 501-1.000 werknemers

Frontify is easy to learn and use. As a brand manager this is the tool you need.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easier overview of our brand, written guidelines to share with whom you have to share them, downloads to ensure that everyone is working with the right logos etc.

It's very easy to learn and to understand. Further, you can easily share the content with others and you even find the needed topic very quickly. The software is very handy and enables the possibility to explain the brand in a good way. And I'm sure, we still do not use every option Frontify has on offer.

There is nothing to mention. I am very happy with it. What I could mention is that we do not use every feature and we should really change that.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We're proud to have Edelweiss as a customer and to help you to enhance your brand consistency.

Stefan S.
Art Director digital in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Brand Management reloaded

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Creating and maintaining a cool brand portal including style guides and brand assets and the ability to discuss designs online has never been easier than with Frontify. That's the way to go in the digital age.

atomic design principle, version history of layouts, easy handling by drag & drop feateures, easy annotating, customization, easy style guide options.

Dennis M.
Grafik Design in Duitsland
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers

easy to use

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With frontify we have a platform on which we can provide content for employees and external service providers. The maintenance of the content is very easy and can be adjusted at any time with little effort.

I like the easy usability of this software.

The most difficult point was the preparation of a legally compliant processing contract under Article 28 of the basic data protection regulation

Thanks for the review!

Monika J.
Project Leader in Zweden
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Frontify - Fast, smooth and customer oriented

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We launched our new Brand Manual nine months ago. From the very first contact, it has been a pleasure to work with Frontify. They have a way of making complex matters easy to understand and to always be there to assist whenever we need. They truly listen to us and are open and grateful for new suggestions. Customer service is fast, friendly and competent. As their customer, we are very satisfied.

This software is very fast and easy to use.

There's nothing I don't like. Whatever I have suggested, Frontify has been eager to dig into and solve most of it.

vorig jaar

Thanks for your kind words! We're super happy to hear that your Brand Manual is going so well. Cheers!