Filteren op:

4.7/5
    4.7/5
  • Klantenservice

Over Encyro

Send encrypted email and attachments to any email address, without frustrating recipients with passwords.

Meer informatie over Encyro

3 reviews worden weergegeven

Billy V.
Partner
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

"Great value, save time too."

Pluspunten: I can send secure email just like regular email by clicking on the "secure send" button. Other software that I used forced me to go through many steps, worse yet, it then also forced the recipient to set up the account, etc. which makes it a hassle for busy clients.

Minpunten: I wish the Encyro would be more generous with the attachment size, or allow the file to be stored on the server to be download by the recipient. Sometimes, I have to send multiple emails because of attachment size limitations.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Encryo op 5-7-2019

Kindly note that the file size limit for Encyro secure messages is 5GB per file. Multiple files can be attached This applies when you send from your account login at www.encyro.com. The files are saved at Encyro servers for recipients to download.

On the other hand, when you use the Encyro Outlook Addin to send secure directly from Outlook, then the Outlook application imposes limits on the attachment size, that are much lower than 5GB. In this case too, the file is stored on Encyro servers for recipients to download (it is not sent via email servers for security reasons).

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Tara K.
Physician
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019

"When it comes to encryption user interfaces, this is as good as it gets"

Opmerkingen: My clients have generally found it easy to open my encrypted emails sent with Encyro.

Pluspunten: The user interface is really simple and works without excessive settings or configurations.

Minpunten: No Gmail plugin - wish I could use it directly from Gmail.

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Crystal H.
Accountant
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019

"Adds a level of professionalism"

Opmerkingen: As an Accountant, I handle a lot of sensitive data. Encyro ensures that my correspondence is secure and encrypted for my business security.

Pluspunten: I have had many compliments from my clients about Encyro's website. It adds a level of professionalism to my correspondence with my clients.

Minpunten: Not so much a dislike as a hope, I wish there were an add-on for G-mail like there is for Outlook.

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019