Gemiddelde scores

4,9 /5
    4,9 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Classtime

Oplossing voor het beheer van klaslokalen die is ontworpen voor studenten en docenten met functies zoals analyse, realtime beoordeling en bibliotheken.

Meer informatie over Classtime

26 reviews worden weergegeven

Scott H.
Educational Consultant
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019

"Outstanding Test Prep"

Opmerkingen: I am a educational consultant who uses it for SBAC prep in the classroom. I can target all of the standards with this site and even add in my own videos for students to analyze. Kids have reacted wonderfully to the puzzle and animation challenges. Kids are cheering when they get questions right and seeing the results on the screen.

Pluspunten: There are several question types for me to choose from that will help me mimic SBAC assessments. They are also very user friendly to make my own exams. They have a library tied to Khan Academy and some truly great teacher made assessments that already have several of these question types built in. There is also an engagement aspect to this website which many others like it do not have.

Minpunten: It is a little plain looking and doesn't necessarily 'pop' on the screen the way some other sites do. However the functionality is so great that this becomes a very minor complaint.

van Classtime op 16-4-2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, which helped us improve! We are committed to keeping the teachers' experience as clean as possible. For students, we have now launched gamified skins (optional) to introduce a more engaging interface.

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Gary R.
Math Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

"CLASSTIME IS THE BEST!"

Pluspunten: I love all of its features, especially in making assessments in math. I was able to maximize all the test types that are very relevant and easy to use and was amazed by its efficacy. Its anti-cheat features are very useful in managing assessments and I am delighted that my students are appreciating the use of it. Its time limiting and scheduling features are very much advantageous to learning facilitators. I am very much confident in using Classtime and I have even shared this experience with my colleagues. The best feature that I want everyone to see is its automatic checking capability, with amazing results statistics ready for release anytime. I have confidently integrated this app easily to my class routine, and also effectively connected this to our learning management system in school.

Minpunten: Math symbols (basic and advanced) will be a brilliant addition to its features - it must be readily available in the app for easy equation construction. There is no difficulty in the usage of the app.

Lisa P.
Spanish Language Arts & World Language Teacher
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2020

"ClassTime is one of my team's favorite online tools for teaching Foreign Language!"

Opmerkingen: My students like it. My department members like it. I love it.

Pluspunten: Our urban school district is massively large; our school alone has over 1800 students. We are fully remote for the pandemic, and it looks as though we will remain remote until at least the spring. Many of our students are working with MiFi devices that cannot support elaborate downloads or streaming. Also, many are still without working chromebooks. ClassTime is one of the only platforms that ALL of my students can use at ALL times. They can access activities from their phones with no issues. It does not tax their Gigabyte limit on their MiFi devices. I can attach soundbytes, video and images to questions. Students can highlight where they find their answers in reading comprehension activities. This is my GO-TO platform this year, and the students are not getting bored with it! They like it, because it's straightforward, gives them immediate feedback and there are no streaming hiccups! Also, I can share common assessments with the members of my Department without any issues! ALSO, ClassTime has hands down the BEST response time for addressing any issues or questions about the software. Their team asks for feedback and incorporates suggestions into the platform based on user needs! I am a forever fan.

Minpunten: There are no CONS for me. I have been using this software since September, and I have had NO issues.

E siva subramaniam I.
Assistant Professor
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

"Useful tool for large class size"

Opmerkingen: It was an amicable experience. This is a particularly useful tool for preliminary exams for daily evaluation but not particularly helpful for advanced science and engineering courses. There are some issues with your payment portal. As it is based in US, some of us in India may not be able to make payment as many do not have international credit/debit cards. So, something should be done to improve the payment portal.

Pluspunten: 1. Ease of login: I was teaching a class of 142 students. All students were easily able to log in without many hurdles. 2. A friendly interface which allowed to conduct a short quiz every day. 3. Daily review report allowed us to know the impactfulness of our lectures.

Minpunten: 1. There is no provision for randomising few questions from an uploaded question bank, i.e. I would want to do the following: upload 50 questions, out of which 10 randomly selected questions from this bank be given to the students who would answer them.
2. No interface for special mathematical symbols or equation formats, nor there is an option for students to upload a picture.

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

Thank you for your great review!

Classtime can help you randomize question sets with our Session Creator, which allows you to select a subset of questions and even combine it with questions from other question sets!

Furthermore, you might find our LaTeX mathematical notation feature helpful, as it allows you to create more complicated math formulas as well.

We will look into our payment processor and try to improve the experience also for educators in India - thank you for letting us know and thank you for your business!

• Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020
Cristina H.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020

"Classtime for those of us who need the extra time"

Opmerkingen: I teach ELD and AP Spanish and it is hard to find different ways to differentiate instruction and save time while planning lessons. So when I first started using Classtime I became enchanted with it. The support I got from our coach and all the available tools for me to use made me a big fan. Even though I still use other platforms, I always have classtime lessons, tests and games available for my students.

Pluspunten: Classtime is a lifesaver. I love the fact that I have the oportunity to create assessments, lessons and fun activities for my students in a reasonable amount of time. It is easy to use and student friendly.

Minpunten: One of things that I like the least is the fact that in order to get all the awesome features we need to upgrade to premium, but other than that, it is a great tool for teachers and students alike.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020
Karin B.
Erwachsenenbildnerin
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

"Einfach aber genieal"

Opmerkingen: Classtime kann ich mir im Unterricht nicht mehr wegdenken. Es ist unkompliziert und vor allem auch für die Teilnehmenden einfach zu benutzen. Sie müssen sich nicht anmelden, einloggen oder ein App herunterlanden. Das ist bei unserem Klientel ganz wichtig.

Pluspunten: Wir mussten zu Beginn der Coroanakriese unseren Präsenzunterricht zu Fernunterricht ändern. Viele unserer Dozierenden sind bereits über 50 Jahre alt und oft nicht sehr computeraffin. Innerhalb kurzer Zeit konnten jedoch alle Dozierenden in Fernunterricht unterrichten und benutzen Classtime als Aufgabentool. Aufträge auf Classtime sind einfach zu erstellen und machen den Kursteilnehmerinnen und Teilnehmern Spass. Zum Glück gibt es in Classtime die Möglichkeit, alle Aufträge mit den anderen Dozierenden zu teilen. Das hat uns allen viel Zeit gespart.
Bei Problemen war das Team von Classtime innerhalb kurzer Zeit erreichbar und hat immer einen unkomplizierten Weg gefunden, das Problem zu lösen.

Minpunten: Ich hätte gerne die Möglichkeit, nicht nur von Youtube Filme zu zeigen sondern auch andere Filme zu verlinken.

• Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020
Yuliia T.
Anatomy and pahtomorphology teacher
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020

"Classtime - my favourite web-helper"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Classtime since October of 2018. Classtime helps me to teach my students. My job and my students' learning became more interesting and easier with Classtime.

Pluspunten: I work with students of medical college and we use Classtime every day. It is my favourite software.

Minpunten: I like everything in this software. I wait for new functions.

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

Thank you for your 5-star review, Yuliia! We're happy to read that your medical college students find learning more interesting and easier with Classtime.

Since you've switched from Google Forms: please keep in mind that if you use Google Classroom, you can fully integrate both platforms. This will allow you to import classes, create assignments from within Classtime, and then export all student scores with a few clicks!

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020
My L.
Third Grade Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020

"Interactive Student Engagement Platform"

Opmerkingen: I have had a positive experience with Classtime. Thank you for your support and creativity.

Pluspunten: Classtime is easy to implement. The program provides a library and give you access to already created sessions. You can also create your own sessions by searching Khan Academy standards for your grade level. Another great feature that Classtime offers include collaborative challenges. My scholars love to see the scene being displayed and building together and reaching their gal as a class. They get excited when each challenge gets complete and celebrated with fireworks. The graphics are very colorful and the teacher dashboard is easy to access and you can see how scholars are performing.

Minpunten: I wish they could add more resources to the library. Sometimes the standard is limited and you end up having to create sessions.

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020
Veronica W.
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020

"Excellent way to engage your students!"

Opmerkingen: I used to navigate the Internet looking for programs to engage my students. Now I use Classtime at the beginning of class as a warm-up to get my students engaged and excited about what's to come. I also pair them up to get some friendly competition going and when assessment time comes they can review their performance tasks every Friday in small groups. I've also used the program when I have 15 minutes to cover quickly. It's been a life saver. I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: It provides a fast way to engage students whether you're introducing a subject, reviewing or checking for understanding. It also lends itself to cooperative learning. The vast library includes so many subjects and levels I just have to go and search for what I need and it's there.

Minpunten: The only time I had questions was because I didn't understand how to use the program, but I received help right away.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020
Nicole P.
Social Studies Teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Classtime in the Classroom"

Opmerkingen: The program is really user-friendly. It has a ton of features, many I haven't even tried yet!

Pluspunten: I like using classtime.com with my middle school students. It is easy to use for the students. I can see results as the students are working. Depending on the settings you make, you can tell a student to go back and check a certain number before they finish the assignment. I like to add variety to my classroom so I don't use this software exclusively, but I definitely want to keep it in the rotation! I also like the variety of question types you can use.

Minpunten: I can honestly say that there really isn't anything I dislike about the software. I do wish that I could archive sessions instead of just deleting them. It gets too confusing to have so many open sessions listed, but I hate deleting them just in case there is ever a question about how something was graded. It would be nice to hide old sessions without losing them completely.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Nate R.
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019

"Classtime Review"

Opmerkingen: I've used Classtime for over a year now. It has so much functionality--and it's growing. For only [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a month for premium, the amount of use that I've gotten out of it feels like an absolute steal. It's my go-to assessment tool for it's ease of use, quick access for students, and engagement with students.

Pluspunten: There's probably not enough space here for me to list the amount of pros with Classtime. This is an excellent, well-rounded, and well-designed application for gathering quick assessment data from students. Literally, if there was one app online that I would encourage teachers to check out, Classtime would probably be my first go-to. My kids also love the collaborative challenges, which force them to work together to achieve mastery on particular skills or content of my choice.

Minpunten: There's not much I can list here... I've never been bothered by any particular limitation of this app. It's growing and a small startup, so I'm looking forward to it's potential future!

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

We appreciate your detailed review, Nate, thank you! We're pleased to hear your students are achieving mastery while also having fun with our Collaborative Challenges!

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019
Olha B.
EFL teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020

"A tool to save teachers' time and energy"

Opmerkingen: I normally use Classtime every single day for a number of purposes. I have some of my classwork done there, sometimes add tasks for my students to practice on their own at home. An, finally, I use it for summative assessment, may it be the end of topic, semester or any other type of work when I need to see results clearly and as soon as possible.

Pluspunten: One of my favourite features is how easy it is to get feedback for student works. As I use this software daily, it is really important to see everything at a glance. Another thing I enjoy is how easy it is to start sessions beforehand and use the QR code to add to my lesson presentation. It really saves me time.

Minpunten: There are some types of questions I really miss here as a language teacher and I really hope to see them in the future.

van Classtime op 5-6-2020

Thank you for your review, Olha! We appreciate your request for more question types. We will continue to develop and provide new ones in the coming months. Thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020
Lisa N.
Director of Educational Technology
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

"Classtime saves teachers time and engages students!"

Opmerkingen: It provides quick, immediate data on student performance. The students are engaged because there are many options to turn the question and answer sessions into games that are engaging and fun!

Pluspunten: Classtime is a great tool for providing immediate feedback to students. Once you load your questions students can work at their own pace. You have a live view of how they are doing so that you can help students once you see them starting to struggle. There are lots of great game features too.

Minpunten: Our teachers were initially frustrated that it's another platform to learn. Once they saw how much more this offered than our LMS they were on board.

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020
Andrea K.
Kursleiterin
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020

"Classtime ist toll!"

Opmerkingen: Ich benutze Classtime für den Fernunterricht in der Erwachsenenbildung und bin begeistert von den Möglichkeiten, die das Tool bietet!
Classtime macht wirklich Spass, sowohl auf Lehrer- als auch auf Teilnehmerseite (und das ist ja für das Lernen schon mal ziemlich wesentlich… ☺)!

Pluspunten: Mir gefällt es sehr gut, dass man zur Wissensvermittlung Filme in die Fragesets kopieren und mit anschliessenden Fragen das erworbene Wissen überprüfen bzw. vertiefen kann. Das spricht verschiedene Sinne an und fördert das Lernen.
Toll an Casstime ist auch, dass die Spezies «nicht so computer-affin» (die gibt es immer noch ;) bestens mit dem Tool zurecht kommt! Ich war überrascht von der benutzerfreundlichen und einfachen Anwendung, sowohl für den Lehrer als auch für die Teilnehmer.
Last but not least: meeeega guter Service!!! Die Mitarbeiter von Classtime sind erreichbar, antworten promt, nehmen sich Zeit und sind ausgesprochen freundlich und kompetent!

Minpunten: Die Lehrperson kann im Moment nicht direkt in die Textfelder mit den Antworten der Teilnehmer schreiben. Wäre toll, wenn man das möglich machen könnte.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020
Glennda B.
E-learning, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020

"Such a flexible tool!"

Pluspunten: There are so many things that I like: the different question types, the ability to see kids in live time, the fact that the kids don't have to have an account. It is all phenomenal! Also, the interface is just very easy to use. It doesn't take any time getting used to it.

Minpunten: Two things: I would love to be able to assign a blocker where if students don't get the question right they can't move on. The second thing I would like is Matching questions.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020
Sujeong B.
Assistant Professor
Industriële automatisering, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

"Review for Classtime"

Pluspunten: Open the quiz link during the limited schedule.

Minpunten: Random answer option
I hope when I select the number of answer options, some of options are randomly provided to each student.
for example, I input 7 answer options, but only 5 answer options are shown to student.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020
Regula P.
Lehrerin
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Fortschritt der SuS im Überblick trotz Fernunterricht"

Pluspunten: Alle Funktionen und Möglichkeiten sind sehr einfach zu entdecken und anzuwenden und sie sind übersichtlich. So kann man z.B. Aufgaben zu Wissen und Kenntnissen auf unterschiedlichen taxonomischen Stufen erstellen und behält den Fortschritt der Lernenden im Auge. Falls man doch Hilfe braucht, ist das Teams sehr hilfsbereit und antwortet schnell. Ausserdem gibt es Erklärvideos oder Foren z.B. bei Facebook, die gute Hilfestellung oder Inputs geben.

Minpunten: Klassische Leseverständnisse oder Hörverständnisse sind schwierig umzusetzen.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Kimberly M.
Educator
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020

"Save Time for Class with Classtime"

Pluspunten: As a Mathematics Teacher, finding platforms that are equation friendly and at the same time visually clean is highly important. With Classtime, projecting interactive sessions, as well as class challenges, has been more engaging among learners and with the teacher.

Minpunten: A primary improvement to suggest for this software/platform is its ability to have the questions reviewable after a challenge. Interactive challenges are fun and engaging ways to start a review before an exposition of the new topic, hence, reviewing recall questions is essential to smoothly create a springboard to a new topic.

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020
Anna L.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"Great for online assessments"

Opmerkingen: I'm setting up the online school for the client and came across the Classtime. Using it helped us both to integrate assessments into the online learning process and get real-time insights on our students' progress.

Pluspunten: It's efficient and easy to use, which saves up a lot of time and is crucial for someone who's new to tech.

Minpunten: Actually, there is nothing that I don't like about it.

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

Thank you for your review, Anna! We're excited to hear that you were successful in integrating Classtime into your online learning process.

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020
Dj M.
Teacher & IT Director
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Great review and assessment tool"

Opmerkingen: I use this primarily as a formative assessment tool for my virtual learning students. I like being able to monitor the student responses in real time so that I can see that they are engaged. I have also used it as a tool for creating digital breakout activities.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to setup and create collections of questions. Creating a session and sharing it on Google Classroom is straightforward and time saving. The real time feedback is also very helpful.

Minpunten: It would be nice to add more question types and the ability to regular expression evaluation on questions.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
Charlotte M.
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2020

"Classtime for EFL Abroad"

Opmerkingen: I love it! I recommend it to my colleagues and use it at least twice a week.

Pluspunten: I love the self-grading component. It saves me so much time! I also love that instead of grading by a student I can grade by the question. It has made my life and the students' online learning lives so much easier!

Minpunten: I don't like that the schedule component only allows you to plan one month out. Also, it would be great if students could draw on an image.

van Classtime op 18-11-2020

Hello Charlotte, thank you for your great review - we're happy to hear that Classtime has made you and your students' online learning lives so much easier!

We've also read that you would like to schedule your Sessions more than one month out, so we've improved it right away: there are no more limits, so you can plan as far ahead as you'd like! We're also happy to look into new question types that allow drawing - thank you for your valuable suggestion!

Gerald E.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

"Classtime and my Job"

Opmerkingen: Timely, relevant, and very much helpful.

Pluspunten: Classtime has always been helpful in facilitating assessments. It's easily managed and you'll have a real time monitoring of students while answering. The types of test available are useful and very much aligned with my test requirement.

Minpunten: The feature that I want to include is the Rubric Constructor for Essays and other subjective test types.

van Classtime op 27-6-2020

Thank you very much for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback on the Rubric Constructor and already have concrete product plans to allow for more differentiated evaluations of free-text responses - thank you!

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020
Victoria A.
4th Grade Teacher

"Love it for Reviews"

Pluspunten: I love how engaged and excited my students got when completing the challenges as a class.

Minpunten: It can be time consuming creating a good review,but if teachers work as a team and split the questions they can create a session together.

Mollie D.
3rd Grade Teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020

"Great for Distance Learning"

Opmerkingen: It has been excellent! My students are in third grade and it has been so easy for them to use! We were able to implement Classtime in week one of distance learning so the kids did not miss a beat! Thank you so much!

Pluspunten: Classtime has been a lifesaver as we transitioned to distance learning for the rest of the school year! It has been so easy to create tests and quizzes for my students and even easier for them to access. I love that they just have to enter a code instead of a username! Thank you so much for this stress free way to keep my students learning!

Minpunten: I can't think of anything, this has worked very well for us!

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

Hello Mollie, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear it was a lifesaver for your transition into distance learning - we're also here for you and your students when you transition back into the classroom!

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020