Gemiddelde scores

  • In totaal
    4,9 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4,9 /5
  • Klantenservice
    5 /5

Over Classtime

Oplossing voor het beheer van klaslokalen die is ontworpen voor studenten en docenten met functies zoals analyse, realtime beoordeling en bibliotheken.

Meer informatie over Classtime

54 reviews worden weergegeven

Zulma selene D.
docente
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

"Apoyo para los maestros"

Opmerkingen: Classtime ha sido mi mano derecha en las clases virtuales.
Ha sido de gran ayuda al momento de evaluar o hacer actividades con los alumnos.
Optimiza mi tiempo al expotar las calificaciones directo a Classroom.
Puedo organizar los cuestionarios en carpetas por grados o niveles.
La biblioteca de Classtime es inmensa y de gran ayuda.

Pluspunten: Como maestra en clases virtuales es importante conocer que mis alumnos se conecten a las actividades, con Classtime tengo esa opción, puedo ver en tiempo real cuando mis alumnos entran o salen del ejercicio. Me gusta la manera en que se califica solo y que puedo modificar la configuración de la actividad mientras se está haciendo. Mis alumnos disfrutan mucho los desafíos. Se puede enlazar la actividad a una clase de Classroom y se puede limitar a que los participantes sean sólo los alumnos de la clase o también puede estar abierta la invitación. Las calificaciones de la actividad son exportables a Classroom de manera fácil y rápida. Me gusta la opción de temporizador para poder iniciar la sesión en el tiempo asignado y en terminar la sesión al momento deseado.

Minpunten: No me gusta que una vez comenzada la sesión no puedo modificar la pregunta en caso de que haya escrito mal o quisiera corregir algún error de redacción.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021
E siva subramaniam I.
Assistant Professor
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    4 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

"Useful tool for large class size"

Opmerkingen: It was an amicable experience. This is a particularly useful tool for preliminary exams for daily evaluation but not particularly helpful for advanced science and engineering courses. There are some issues with your payment portal. As it is based in US, some of us in India may not be able to make payment as many do not have international credit/debit cards. So, something should be done to improve the payment portal.

Pluspunten: 1. Ease of login: I was teaching a class of 142 students. All students were easily able to log in without many hurdles. 2. A friendly interface which allowed to conduct a short quiz every day. 3. Daily review report allowed us to know the impactfulness of our lectures.

Minpunten: 1. There is no provision for randomising few questions from an uploaded question bank, i.e. I would want to do the following: upload 50 questions, out of which 10 randomly selected questions from this bank be given to the students who would answer them.
2. No interface for special mathematical symbols or equation formats, nor there is an option for students to upload a picture.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

Thank you for your great review!

Classtime can help you randomize question sets with our Session Creator, which allows you to select a subset of questions and even combine it with questions from other question sets!

Furthermore, you might find our LaTeX mathematical notation feature helpful, as it allows you to create more complicated math formulas as well.

We will look into our payment processor and try to improve the experience also for educators in India - thank you for letting us know and thank you for your business!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020
Noura E.
Math Teacher
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    7/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2021

"A decent rich online tool/platform"

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed using classtime during online learning.

Pluspunten: Classtime is a very user friendly platform. It has many options when it comes to question or activity types and setup. I love the collaborative feature. It is also very light on the internet and doesn't freeze during a zoom meeting like many other tools.
Real time results and auto bulk grading are my favourites.

Minpunten: The individual premium price per teacher is a bit high and for a math teacher, question types do not cover all mathematical needs for example :draw a line on the graph or a diagram.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2021
Marco W.
Lehrperson
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

"Macht genau das, was man sich wünscht"

Opmerkingen: Classtime ist ein wirklich sehr gutes Produkt, das ich jederzeit uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen würde. Es ist stabil, erledigt seinen Job perfekt und macht genau das, was man sich wünscht. Kämen Elemente der (begrenzt und pädagogisch sinnvoll umgesetzten) "gamification" noch hinzu, wäre es in meinen Augen perfekt.

Pluspunten: Die sehr benutzerfreundliche Oberfläche, das schlanke Erscheinungsbild mit Fokus auf das Wesentliche und die grosse Vielfalt von Fragentypen und Quizoptionen machen Classtime zu einem absolut tollen Werkzeug im Alltag einer Lehrperson. Nebst dem bemerkenswert guten Support zählen auch die Anonymitätsgewährleistung, die Organisation von Schlüler*innengruppen sowie die Ergenisauswertung zu den vielzähligen Pluspunkten von Classtime.

Minpunten: Die Integration in Microsoft Teams fehlt zurzeit noch, ist aber zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt in Arbeit. Classtime fokussiert ganz stark auf konzentriertes Lernen, was sicher richtig ist. Mir fehlen einige spielerische Komponenten, die einen grossen Einfluss auf die Motivation der Schüler*innen haben und meiner Meinung nach den noch häufigeren Einsatz im Unterricht bewirken würden.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 15-2-2021

Vielen Dank fur das positive Feedback! Wir arbeiten aktuell an der Integration ins MS Teams und werden dies in naher Zukunft implementieren. Der Punkt mit der Gamification nehmen wir gerne auf und schauen, dass wir zusaetzlich zu den kollaborativen Challenges, weitere Gamification Elemente programmieren.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021
Cristina H.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020

"Classtime for those of us who need the extra time"

Opmerkingen: I teach ELD and AP Spanish and it is hard to find different ways to differentiate instruction and save time while planning lessons. So when I first started using Classtime I became enchanted with it. The support I got from our coach and all the available tools for me to use made me a big fan. Even though I still use other platforms, I always have classtime lessons, tests and games available for my students.

Pluspunten: Classtime is a lifesaver. I love the fact that I have the oportunity to create assessments, lessons and fun activities for my students in a reasonable amount of time. It is easy to use and student friendly.

Minpunten: One of things that I like the least is the fact that in order to get all the awesome features we need to upgrade to premium, but other than that, it is a great tool for teachers and students alike.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for your great feedback! We're delighted to hear that Classtime was effective in supporting your ELD and AP Spanish students!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2020
Nicole P.
Social Studies Teacher
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    8/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Classtime in the Classroom"

Opmerkingen: The program is really user-friendly. It has a ton of features, many I haven't even tried yet!

Pluspunten: I like using classtime.com with my middle school students. It is easy to use for the students. I can see results as the students are working. Depending on the settings you make, you can tell a student to go back and check a certain number before they finish the assignment. I like to add variety to my classroom so I don't use this software exclusively, but I definitely want to keep it in the rotation! I also like the variety of question types you can use.

Minpunten: I can honestly say that there really isn't anything I dislike about the software. I do wish that I could archive sessions instead of just deleting them. It gets too confusing to have so many open sessions listed, but I hate deleting them just in case there is ever a question about how something was graded. It would be nice to hide old sessions without losing them completely.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! Your request has been heard: we're already working on an archiving and deleting system for both your Library and Sessions Thank you!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Geverifieerde reviewer
Head of IT Department
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"A modern tool for formative assessment and check yours student's knowledge"

Opmerkingen: Classtime let efficiently track all student responses, giving you immediate resalt on your students' knowledge.

Pluspunten: The teachers can save their time with automated scoring. You have a result in real-time. The students can participate without registration or simply authenticate. There are wonderful Team Games - dynamic stories that are formulated as a problem that students solve by answering your questions from their own devices.

Minpunten: I'd like a more flexible pricing policy for large teams

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 25-2-2021

Thank you for your positive feedback! Classtime does offer more pricing flexibility for larger teams - please get in touch with our team to learn more about your options. Thank you!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Gary R.
Math Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020

"CLASSTIME IS THE BEST!"

Pluspunten: I love all of its features, especially in making assessments in math. I was able to maximize all the test types that are very relevant and easy to use and was amazed by its efficacy. Its anti-cheat features are very useful in managing assessments and I am delighted that my students are appreciating the use of it. Its time limiting and scheduling features are very much advantageous to learning facilitators. I am very much confident in using Classtime and I have even shared this experience with my colleagues. The best feature that I want everyone to see is its automatic checking capability, with amazing results statistics ready for release anytime. I have confidently integrated this app easily to my class routine, and also effectively connected this to our learning management system in school.

Minpunten: Math symbols (basic and advanced) will be a brilliant addition to its features - it must be readily available in the app for easy equation construction. There is no difficulty in the usage of the app.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for your perfect review! Our math editor is currently LaTeX-enabled which allows for powerful math notations. However, we will look into ways to simplify the process for more standard equations. Thank you!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020
Thomas B.
Gymnasiallehrer
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

"Lehren und lernen mit formativem Feedback - individualisiertes Lernen"

Opmerkingen: Die Lernenden haben mit Classtime die Möglichkeit vermehrt eigene Lernwege zu gehen. Classtime ermöglicht es -neben Online-Prüfungen - E-Learning-Sequenzen zu kreieren, den Unterricht zu individualisieren und das Lernen mit formativem Feedback zu unterstützen.

Pluspunten: Classtime ermöglicht Unterricht in heterogenen Lernenden-Gruppen auf allen Schulstufen.
Classtime ermöglicht es Lehrpersonen und Dozierenden rasch individuelles Feedback zu geben.
Mit Classtime kann man Online-Prüfungen durchführen.
Classtime gibt ermöglicht die Einrichtung und Organisation von Klassen.
Lernende haben auf Ihrem Classtime Lernenden-Portal die Übersicht über alle Classtime Lektionen und den Bearbeitungsstand jeder Lektion.

Minpunten: Aufgaben:
Die Auswahl an Aufgabentypen könnte noch erhöht werden inkl. der Abgabe von Dokumenten durch die Lernenden. Aufgaben mit Stiftfunktion wären hilfreich (z. B. Einzeichnen auf Bildern). Da ich Classtime auch als E-Learning Umgebung brauche - oder inzwischen v. a. dazu - wäre es wichtig, an Stelle einer Aufgabe auch einfach eine Arbeitsanweisung oder einen Input geben zu können.
Interessant wäre auch, wenn man die einzelnen Aufgaben einstufen könnte, nicht nur nach LP21 Kompetenzen (mit denen das Gymnasium nicht arbeitet und auch die Uni nicht), aber z. B. nach Bloom-Taxonomie-Stufen. Ideal wäre auch, wenn die Aufgaben aus einer Sammlung zu neuen Fragesets zusammengezogen werden könnten. Die einzelnen Aufgaben sind aktuell fix einem Frageset zugeordnet, was die Neukombination von bestehenden Aufgaben zu einem neuen Frageset recht aufwendig macht.
Medien:
Neben Youtube sollte man mit einer URL (embed code) Filme verlinken können. Mein ganze Filmsammlung für den Unterricht ist auf Vimeo. Für Podcast hätte ich gerne mehr "Speicherplatz" - zumindest für meine Podcasts (z. B. Radio SWR Wissen) reicht diese nicht aus.
Chat:
Wenn man der ganzen Klasse eine Chat-Nachricht zukommen lassen könnte ("öffentlicher Chat") wäre das ein grosser Vorteil - oft entdecke ich während der Lektion einen wichtige Fehler bei einigen Lernenden und möchte diesen grad allen mitteilen. Die Vorlesungssoftware BBB die ich aktuell nütze hat einen solchen öffentlichen Chat.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 15-2-2021

Vielen Dank fur die umfassende und positive Rueckmeldung. Die meisten Punkte, die Sie ansprechen, haben wir auf unserer Product Roap Map drauf und werden wir sicherlich in naher Zukunft angehen.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021
Viktoria S.
teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

"Victoria Shapran, teacher of geography, biology and chemistry of the Central Ukrainian Scientific Ly"

Pluspunten: What does it take for a teacher to be happy? Of course, students want to know your subject. Interest them. And if you are interested - then, accordingly, useful and modern. Therefore, I am always looking for new applications that could help me intensify the learning process, make it dynamic and effective. So when I found Classtime on Facebook, I no doubt just admired it. The application allows you to create unique and individual sessions for different classes. Manage the learning process according to class level.
The functionality of the platform will satisfy the most demanding teacher! 9 types of questions and session settings make the process multifunctional. Premium or School License covers all functionality needs. Gamification, advanced functionality, time constraints to complete tasks and many other "features" will make any process exciting! Therefore, today online learning is closely intertwined with offline.

Minpunten: But the most important thing is that the platform is constantly evolving and improving. The platform developers listen to me and my colleagues. And that's why it becomes so homely for us.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021
Lisa P.
Spanish Language Arts & World Language Teacher
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2020

"ClassTime is one of my team's favorite online tools for teaching Foreign Language!"

Opmerkingen: My students like it. My department members like it. I love it.

Pluspunten: Our urban school district is massively large; our school alone has over 1800 students. We are fully remote for the pandemic, and it looks as though we will remain remote until at least the spring. Many of our students are working with MiFi devices that cannot support elaborate downloads or streaming. Also, many are still without working chromebooks. ClassTime is one of the only platforms that ALL of my students can use at ALL times. They can access activities from their phones with no issues. It does not tax their Gigabyte limit on their MiFi devices. I can attach soundbytes, video and images to questions. Students can highlight where they find their answers in reading comprehension activities. This is my GO-TO platform this year, and the students are not getting bored with it! They like it, because it's straightforward, gives them immediate feedback and there are no streaming hiccups! Also, I can share common assessments with the members of my Department without any issues! ALSO, ClassTime has hands down the BEST response time for addressing any issues or questions about the software. Their team asks for feedback and incorporates suggestions into the platform based on user needs! I am a forever fan.

Minpunten: There are no CONS for me. I have been using this software since September, and I have had NO issues.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for the amazing review! We're excited to hear that Classtime has proven itself to be extremely reliable for you and your students.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2020
Belinda O.
Teacher
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021

"Ready for Classtime?!!"

Opmerkingen: No business problem with Classtime. I have chosen as a teacher to use this exceptional online platform to enrich my daily classes. My classes have been more engaging. It is a quick way to evaluate and check where to enhance skills.

Pluspunten: Oh yes!! Have been ready since Classtime has been part of my daily work.
I love and enjoy all the features of Classtime. I have been enchanted with Categorizar boxes, free texting and sorting features. It is almost like a click of your mouse how fast, you can find public assessments and how wonderful is to create new ones. The possibility to share the links to students, for them to develop each assessment is fantastic, and even great how you can review and evaluate all the outcomes. I love the Collaborative work with the puzzles and the interactive games. My students have enjoyed them a lot.
Individual chatting boxes are great for instant feedback or clearing students' doubts.
Settings provide a variety of possibilities to create engaging classwork.I think Classtime is eligible for different time of students with types different ways of learning.

Minpunten: I think the toolbox to change fonts, sizes, colors, equations, symbols, etc should be friendlier.
It takes a lot of time to change things. Sometimes the games do not open correctly and constantly have been using only two games. If you create more games opens a window for a variety of game challenges.
I would love to have assessment results to be sent to parents, especially for my students that do not have classtime accounts.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 25-2-2021

Thank you for the great review, Belinda! We're constantly improving our question editor and we do have concrete product plans to support even more formatting options in the near future - your opinion is heard! Thank you.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021
Yuliia T.
Anatomy and pahtomorphology teacher
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020

"Classtime - my favourite web-helper"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Classtime since October of 2018. Classtime helps me to teach my students. My job and my students' learning became more interesting and easier with Classtime.

Pluspunten: I work with students of medical college and we use Classtime every day. It is my favourite software.

Minpunten: I like everything in this software. I wait for new functions.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

Thank you for your 5-star review, Yuliia! We're happy to read that your medical college students find learning more interesting and easier with Classtime.

Since you've switched from Google Forms: please keep in mind that if you use Google Classroom, you can fully integrate both platforms. This will allow you to import classes, create assignments from within Classtime, and then export all student scores with a few clicks!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020
Karin B.
Erwachsenenbildnerin
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    4 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

"Einfach aber genieal"

Opmerkingen: Classtime kann ich mir im Unterricht nicht mehr wegdenken. Es ist unkompliziert und vor allem auch für die Teilnehmenden einfach zu benutzen. Sie müssen sich nicht anmelden, einloggen oder ein App herunterlanden. Das ist bei unserem Klientel ganz wichtig.

Pluspunten: Wir mussten zu Beginn der Coroanakriese unseren Präsenzunterricht zu Fernunterricht ändern. Viele unserer Dozierenden sind bereits über 50 Jahre alt und oft nicht sehr computeraffin. Innerhalb kurzer Zeit konnten jedoch alle Dozierenden in Fernunterricht unterrichten und benutzen Classtime als Aufgabentool. Aufträge auf Classtime sind einfach zu erstellen und machen den Kursteilnehmerinnen und Teilnehmern Spass. Zum Glück gibt es in Classtime die Möglichkeit, alle Aufträge mit den anderen Dozierenden zu teilen. Das hat uns allen viel Zeit gespart.
Bei Problemen war das Team von Classtime innerhalb kurzer Zeit erreichbar und hat immer einen unkomplizierten Weg gefunden, das Problem zu lösen.

Minpunten: Ich hätte gerne die Möglichkeit, nicht nur von Youtube Filme zu zeigen sondern auch andere Filme zu verlinken.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 15-2-2021

Vielen Dank fuer die positive Rueckmeldung. Im Frageneditor bei "Ergaenzende Informationen" kannst du weitere Video Links verlinken. Das Video ist im Anschluss nicht ganz so schoen integriert wie das Youtube Video, aber es funktioniert einwandfrei.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020
Nate R.
Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019

"Classtime Review"

Opmerkingen: I've used Classtime for over a year now. It has so much functionality--and it's growing. For only [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a month for premium, the amount of use that I've gotten out of it feels like an absolute steal. It's my go-to assessment tool for it's ease of use, quick access for students, and engagement with students.

Pluspunten: There's probably not enough space here for me to list the amount of pros with Classtime. This is an excellent, well-rounded, and well-designed application for gathering quick assessment data from students. Literally, if there was one app online that I would encourage teachers to check out, Classtime would probably be my first go-to. My kids also love the collaborative challenges, which force them to work together to achieve mastery on particular skills or content of my choice.

Minpunten: There's not much I can list here... I've never been bothered by any particular limitation of this app. It's growing and a small startup, so I'm looking forward to it's potential future!

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 17-11-2020

We appreciate your detailed review, Nate, thank you! We're pleased to hear your students are achieving mastery while also having fun with our Collaborative Challenges!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019
Scott H.
Educational Consultant
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019

"Outstanding Test Prep"

Opmerkingen: I am a educational consultant who uses it for SBAC prep in the classroom. I can target all of the standards with this site and even add in my own videos for students to analyze. Kids have reacted wonderfully to the puzzle and animation challenges. Kids are cheering when they get questions right and seeing the results on the screen.

Pluspunten: There are several question types for me to choose from that will help me mimic SBAC assessments. They are also very user friendly to make my own exams. They have a library tied to Khan Academy and some truly great teacher made assessments that already have several of these question types built in. There is also an engagement aspect to this website which many others like it do not have.

Minpunten: It is a little plain looking and doesn't necessarily 'pop' on the screen the way some other sites do. However the functionality is so great that this becomes a very minor complaint.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 16-4-2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, which helped us improve! We are committed to keeping the teachers' experience as clean as possible. For students, we have now launched gamified skins (optional) to introduce a more engaging interface.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Vjera B.
Math and ICT teacher
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

"This app meet my needs!"

Opmerkingen: Finally the first app to meet my needs as a math teacher, because I can write mathematical expressions and it is appealing and easy to use for students

Pluspunten: -> With Classtime teacher can create and save a database of questions in advance, and also use someone else’s;
-> mathematical expressions can be written in Classtime but you need to know LaTeX commands;
-> each assignment on the tablet device is displayed to student clearly, task by task;
-> In Classtime teacher use virtual classes according to age of students and subject and thus tailor sessions to them with selected assignments;
-> Classtime automatic checking capability, with amazing results statistics
-> Teacher can download a detailed report for the whole class or for an individual student and it's easy to share with students in OneNote and GoogleClassroom;
-> Collaborative challenges and puzzles are fun, which encourages social and emotional learning!

Minpunten: Classtime need to work on additional software features to be even better such as:
-> Create drag and drop tasks with images
-> Fill in the missing words (without offering a solution!)
-> Create text-based drag and drop tasks - because highlighted text is not the best solution!
-> Create an audio recording and answer a question using voice

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for your great feedback! We are constantly developing new question types and improvements, so please stay on the lookout! Also, please note that you can upload audio files for each question!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021
Lisa N.
Director of Educational Technology
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    9/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

"Classtime saves teachers time and engages students!"

Opmerkingen: It provides quick, immediate data on student performance. The students are engaged because there are many options to turn the question and answer sessions into games that are engaging and fun!

Pluspunten: Classtime is a great tool for providing immediate feedback to students. Once you load your questions students can work at their own pace. You have a live view of how they are doing so that you can help students once you see them starting to struggle. There are lots of great game features too.

Minpunten: Our teachers were initially frustrated that it's another platform to learn. Once they saw how much more this offered than our LMS they were on board.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for your feedback! Please note that Classtime also integrates with other learning systems, e.g. Google Classroom, which tends to significantly increase acceptance and adoption.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020
Tammy L.
Principal
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

"Teacher Resource"

Opmerkingen: Our teachers appreciate the support and flexibility to continually add resources specific to our school site and multiple grade level needs. We have enjoyed partnering with them.

Pluspunten: As a user of this software in the classroom, as well as in the context of managing teachers and the provision of various resources, Classtime is user friendly, adaptable to to State standards and offers comprehensive reports.

Minpunten: We are very satisfied with the Classtime software. We have not experienced any concerns.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for the positive review! We thank you for your continued trust and business, and we are thrilled to hear our comprehensive reports have been effective for your educators!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021
Andrea K.
Kursleiterin
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020

"Classtime ist toll!"

Opmerkingen: Ich benutze Classtime für den Fernunterricht in der Erwachsenenbildung und bin begeistert von den Möglichkeiten, die das Tool bietet!
Classtime macht wirklich Spass, sowohl auf Lehrer- als auch auf Teilnehmerseite (und das ist ja für das Lernen schon mal ziemlich wesentlich… ☺)!

Pluspunten: Mir gefällt es sehr gut, dass man zur Wissensvermittlung Filme in die Fragesets kopieren und mit anschliessenden Fragen das erworbene Wissen überprüfen bzw. vertiefen kann. Das spricht verschiedene Sinne an und fördert das Lernen.
Toll an Casstime ist auch, dass die Spezies «nicht so computer-affin» (die gibt es immer noch ;) bestens mit dem Tool zurecht kommt! Ich war überrascht von der benutzerfreundlichen und einfachen Anwendung, sowohl für den Lehrer als auch für die Teilnehmer.
Last but not least: meeeega guter Service!!! Die Mitarbeiter von Classtime sind erreichbar, antworten promt, nehmen sich Zeit und sind ausgesprochen freundlich und kompetent!

Minpunten: Die Lehrperson kann im Moment nicht direkt in die Textfelder mit den Antworten der Teilnehmer schreiben. Wäre toll, wenn man das möglich machen könnte.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 15-2-2021

Vielen Dank fuer das positive Feedback! Wir werden in die Richtung gehen, dass die Lehrperson bei Freitext Antworten den Lernenden individuell Rueckmeldung geben kann. Heute kann dies ueber den Chat geloest werden, wird aber in naher Zukunft verbessert.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020
My L.
Third Grade Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020

"Interactive Student Engagement Platform"

Opmerkingen: I have had a positive experience with Classtime. Thank you for your support and creativity.

Pluspunten: Classtime is easy to implement. The program provides a library and give you access to already created sessions. You can also create your own sessions by searching Khan Academy standards for your grade level. Another great feature that Classtime offers include collaborative challenges. My scholars love to see the scene being displayed and building together and reaching their gal as a class. They get excited when each challenge gets complete and celebrated with fireworks. The graphics are very colorful and the teacher dashboard is easy to access and you can see how scholars are performing.

Minpunten: I wish they could add more resources to the library. Sometimes the standard is limited and you end up having to create sessions.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for your great feedback! We're continuously growing our Public Library and have many exciting updates planned! Please let us know if you are looking for something specific, we're happy to help.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2020
Veronica W.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020

"Excellent way to engage your students!"

Opmerkingen: I used to navigate the Internet looking for programs to engage my students. Now I use Classtime at the beginning of class as a warm-up to get my students engaged and excited about what's to come. I also pair them up to get some friendly competition going and when assessment time comes they can review their performance tasks every Friday in small groups. I've also used the program when I have 15 minutes to cover quickly. It's been a life saver. I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten: It provides a fast way to engage students whether you're introducing a subject, reviewing or checking for understanding. It also lends itself to cooperative learning. The vast library includes so many subjects and levels I just have to go and search for what I need and it's there.

Minpunten: The only time I had questions was because I didn't understand how to use the program, but I received help right away.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 2-2-2021

Thank you for your positive review and your continued interest in Classtime! We are continuously adding new questions to our Public Library, so please let us know if you're missing anything specific.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2020
Mustafa T.
Mathematics Teacher
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

"Teaching is easier with Classtime!"

Opmerkingen: Classtime changed my way of teaching in a positive way. I started to use it when my school switched to online education. I continued to use it after returning to school. My students and I are very happy with this experience.

Pluspunten: I've been using Classtime almost every day. Especially during the remote education period, it became an essential tool for me. I easily create quizzes and assign them to my classes. I can follow my students' progress. I also use their reporting system and give individual feedback to every student.

Minpunten: The team behind Classtime keeps adding new features. It is getting better and better. So far it exceeds my expectations.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 8-2-2021

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you and your students continue to enjoy Classtime even after returning to school!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021
Olha B.
EFL teacher
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    4 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    5 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020

"A tool to save teachers' time and energy"

Opmerkingen: I normally use Classtime every single day for a number of purposes. I have some of my classwork done there, sometimes add tasks for my students to practice on their own at home. An, finally, I use it for summative assessment, may it be the end of topic, semester or any other type of work when I need to see results clearly and as soon as possible.

Pluspunten: One of my favourite features is how easy it is to get feedback for student works. As I use this software daily, it is really important to see everything at a glance. Another thing I enjoy is how easy it is to start sessions beforehand and use the QR code to add to my lesson presentation. It really saves me time.

Minpunten: There are some types of questions I really miss here as a language teacher and I really hope to see them in the future.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 5-6-2020

Thank you for your review, Olha! We appreciate your request for more question types. We will continue to develop and provide new ones in the coming months. Thank you!

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020
Yahel A.
Teacher
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
  • Totaalscore
    5 /5
  • Gebruiksgemak
    5 /5
  • Functies en functionaliteit
    5 /5
  • Klantenondersteuning
    5 /5
  • Waar voor je geld
    4 /5
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
    10/10
  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

"Classtime Review by Math and Physics Teacher"

Opmerkingen: My colleagues love it. I feel very proud of being the one that presented this amazing platform to evryoneone at my school.

Pluspunten: Some exclusive features like the messasging to students while they are testing. Also, the fact that this platform is new and doesn´t allow to much hacking. We value that.

Minpunten: That it is paid! Ok, to be honest I love every single feature it has.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Classtime op 25-2-2021

Thank you, Yahel, for the kind words and great rating! We take the integrity and security of our technology very seriously, so we're happy to hear that it meets your standards, too! Thank you.

  • Bron van de reviewer 
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021