Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Classtime

Oplossing voor het beheer van klaslokalen die is ontworpen voor studenten en docenten met functies zoals analyse, realtime beoordeling en bibliotheken.

Meer informatie over Classtime

I can take the question sets I've created and make them available to other users. It's a Classtime Professional Learning Community.

In comparison to the many other tools that are at the teachers/district disposal this item isn’t the easiest to use.

Beoordelingen van Classtime

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Classtime heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 164 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Classtime eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (164)

Madi
Madi
Program Services Director in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

So much fun for students and teacher!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Classtime is a very fun, easy way to gamify lessons and quizzes. I love that I can see student answers in real time, that I can quickly deactivate questions that are not great, and that I can choose if students are allowed multiple answers and can see solutions right away.

I love the collaborative challenges - I think they are so unique and engaging! I recently discovered virtual mystery pictures through Teachers Pay Teachers, and Classtime is even better. Students love having something to show for the questions they are answering, and it really encourages them all to work together. Both the building and the puzzle games have proved to be class favorites.

There's not much to dislike! If I have to pick something, it's that I have to pay for premium. However, it is a nominal monthly fee, and I get more out of it than one-time payments on TPT.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review, Madi! We are happy to read that your students enjoyed our gamified lessons and we thank you for your continued support of our business and innovation through Classtime Premium!

E Siva Subramaniam
Assistant Professor in India
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Useful tool for large class size

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was an amicable experience. This is a particularly useful tool for preliminary exams for daily evaluation but not particularly helpful for advanced science and engineering courses. There are some issues with your payment portal. As it is based in US, some of us in India may not be able to make payment as many do not have international credit/debit cards. So, something should be done to improve the payment portal.

1. Ease of login: I was teaching a class of 142 students. All students were easily able to log in without many hurdles. 2. A friendly interface which allowed to conduct a short quiz every day. 3. Daily review report allowed us to know the impactfulness of our lectures.

1. There is no provision for randomising few questions from an uploaded question bank, i.e. I would want to do the following: upload 50 questions, out of which 10 randomly selected questions from this bank be given to the students who would answer them. 2. No interface for special mathematical symbols or equation formats, nor there is an option for students to upload a picture.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your great review! Classtime can help you randomize question sets with our Session Creator, which allows you to select a subset of questions and even combine it with questions from other question sets! Furthermore, you might find our LaTeX mathematical notation feature helpful, as it allows you to create more complicated math formulas as well. We will look into our payment processor and try to improve the experience also for educators in India - thank you for letting us know and thank you for your business!

Reginald
Teacher/after school director in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Educational tools

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was fine considering that it was a free trial. I would need more time to determine if it’s worth it

This is one of the many tools that you will need to make managing the goals of secondary education easier

3 jaar geleden

Hello Reginald, thank you for your feedback! We are continuously looking for ways to improve our experience; if you have any specific suggestions, we kindly encourage you to reach out to [email protected]. If you need more time to experience all of Classtime's benefits, please also reach out to the above email and we'll gladly extend your free trial. Thank you!

Cristina
Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Classtime for those of us who need the extra time

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I teach ELD and AP Spanish and it is hard to find different ways to differentiate instruction and save time while planning lessons. So when I first started using Classtime I became enchanted with it. The support I got from our coach and all the available tools for me to use made me a big fan. Even though I still use other platforms, I always have classtime lessons, tests and games available for my students.

Classtime is a lifesaver. I love the fact that I have the oportunity to create assessments, lessons and fun activities for my students in a reasonable amount of time. It is easy to use and student friendly.

One of things that I like the least is the fact that in order to get all the awesome features we need to upgrade to premium, but other than that, it is a great tool for teachers and students alike.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your great feedback! We're delighted to hear that Classtime was effective in supporting your ELD and AP Spanish students!

Nicole
Social Studies Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Classtime in the Classroom

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The program is really user-friendly. It has a ton of features, many I haven't even tried yet!

I like using classtime.com with my middle school students. It is easy to use for the students. I can see results as the students are working. Depending on the settings you make, you can tell a student to go back and check a certain number before they finish the assignment. I like to add variety to my classroom so I don't use this software exclusively, but I definitely want to keep it in the rotation! I also like the variety of question types you can use.

I can honestly say that there really isn't anything I dislike about the software. I do wish that I could archive sessions instead of just deleting them. It gets too confusing to have so many open sessions listed, but I hate deleting them just in case there is ever a question about how something was graded. It would be nice to hide old sessions without losing them completely.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback! Your request has been heard: we're already working on an archiving and deleting system for both your Library and Sessions Thank you!

Baily
Educator in VS

High School Use of Classtime

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Valentin has been immensely helpful--Great costumer service and an even better product.

I really like the platform for grading. I like that I can view all the responses to a particular question without seeing which student wrote what. I think this allows me to grade objectively and compare responses from students to track comprehension easily.

I wish I could develop my own student reflection questions. I also wish their responses to the reflection were included in my question sets, so when I grade them I can also easily see a student's reflection.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Baily! We are very happy to hear that Classtime allows you to compare and track your students' comprehension more effectively. Thank you for your support!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A modern tool for formative assessment and check yours student's knowledge

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Classtime let efficiently track all student responses, giving you immediate resalt on your students' knowledge.

The teachers can save their time with automated scoring. You have a result in real-time. The students can participate without registration or simply authenticate. There are wonderful Team Games - dynamic stories that are formulated as a problem that students solve by answering your questions from their own devices.

I'd like a more flexible pricing policy for large teams

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive feedback! Classtime does offer more pricing flexibility for larger teams - please get in touch with our team to learn more about your options. Thank you!

Gary
Math Teacher in Saoedi-Arabië
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

CLASSTIME IS THE BEST!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love all of its features, especially in making assessments in math. I was able to maximize all the test types that are very relevant and easy to use and was amazed by its efficacy. Its anti-cheat features are very useful in managing assessments and I am delighted that my students are appreciating the use of it. Its time limiting and scheduling features are very much advantageous to learning facilitators. I am very much confident in using Classtime and I have even shared this experience with my colleagues. The best feature that I want everyone to see is its automatic checking capability, with amazing results statistics ready for release anytime. I have confidently integrated this app easily to my class routine, and also effectively connected this to our learning management system in school.

Math symbols (basic and advanced) will be a brilliant addition to its features - it must be readily available in the app for easy equation construction. There is no difficulty in the usage of the app.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your perfect review! Our math editor is currently LaTeX-enabled which allows for powerful math notations. However, we will look into ways to simplify the process for more standard equations. Thank you!

Crista
Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

It is time for Classtime

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Classtime is great and I use it for all my assessments. It helps me to keep my students honest because it is almost impossible for them to cheat and at the same time I can use this program for practice and a fun way to close the class.

This program is amazing and helps the teacher to create, deliver and grade assessments in a variety of formats.

some features can only be used with premium membership.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review, Crista! We are happy to hear that you use Classtime for both assessments and fun practice and that your students enjoy it!

Roja
Best tool for students in India
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Best tool for students

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Most important thing is an learning part.It an amazing part.The lessons explaing term is good.

I am not facing any kind of issues with class time.

Zulma Selene
Zulma Selene
docente in Mexico
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Apoyo para los maestros

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Classtime ha sido mi mano derecha en las clases virtuales.
Ha sido de gran ayuda al momento de evaluar o hacer actividades con los alumnos.
Optimiza mi tiempo al expotar las calificaciones directo a Classroom.
Puedo organizar los cuestionarios en carpetas por grados o niveles.
La biblioteca de Classtime es inmensa y de gran ayuda.

Como maestra en clases virtuales es importante conocer que mis alumnos se conecten a las actividades, con Classtime tengo esa opción, puedo ver en tiempo real cuando mis alumnos entran o salen del ejercicio. Me gusta la manera en que se califica solo y que puedo modificar la configuración de la actividad mientras se está haciendo. Mis alumnos disfrutan mucho los desafíos. Se puede enlazar la actividad a una clase de Classroom y se puede limitar a que los participantes sean sólo los alumnos de la clase o también puede estar abierta la invitación. Las calificaciones de la actividad son exportables a Classroom de manera fácil y rápida. Me gusta la opción de temporizador para poder iniciar la sesión en el tiempo asignado y en terminar la sesión al momento deseado.

No me gusta que una vez comenzada la sesión no puedo modificar la pregunta en caso de que haya escrito mal o quisiera corregir algún error de redacción.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Zulma! We are very glad to hear that Classtime has allowed you to optimize your time and improve your virtual teaching experience. We value your feedback and appreciate your ongoing support.

Judith
Lehrerin in Duitsland

Classtime als Ergänzung zum Unterricht

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ich bin mit Classtime sehr zufrieden und ich gewinne Zeit, vor allem, wenn ich gemeinsam mit meinen Kolleg*innen Fragen erstelle.
Als Fachschaft kann man sehr gut zusammenarbeiten.

Ich bin Lehrerin in einer Klasse die zusätzlich zu ihrem Unterricht auch ein Tablet als Arbeitsmittel verwendet. Ich bin schon lange auf der Suche nach einem guten Prüfungstool gewesen. An Classtime gefallen mir die vielfälltigen Testfragen und die simple Durchführung. Die Teilnahme ist sehr nierderschwellig und gelingt sehr schnell. Besonders stark ist der Fragentyp "offene Antwort". Ich habe bei noch keinem Programm erlebt, dass eine KI mitdenkt und so sicher gleiche Antworten ausfiltert. Unseren Schüler*innen gefallen die Challanges sehr gut, wo die ganze Klasse gemeinsam mit richtigen Antworten z.B. eine Brücke baut. Das ist eine ganz neue und schöne Form der Übung. Besonders wichtig ist, das Classtime die deutsche Datenschutverordnung einhält.

Für Schulen hat die Nutzung einen stolzen Preis, da wir kein Geld verdienen, ist es schwierig die Kosten jährlich aufzubringen. Leider lohnt es sich. Die fertigen Fragen passen oft noch nicht, da ich aus Deutschland stamme. Die Kompetenzzuweisungen passen demnach auch nicht zu den deutschen Plänen.

2 jaar geleden

Vielen Dank für das Feedback! Wir werden in Zukunft vermehrt mit deutschen Lehrmittelverlagen zusammenarbeiten und hoffen, dass wir dann für Sie passende Inhalte in Classtime zur Verfügung stellen können. Zudem können wir laufend weitere Kompetenzpläne in Classtime integrieren. Sie können dazu jederzeit auf mich zukommen.

Damian
Lehrperson Wirtschaft & Recht in Zwitserland
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Sehr benutzerfreundliche und intuitive Cloud Lösung für Lernzielkontrollen und digitale Prüfungen

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ich führe seit 2020 alle Prüfungen digital durch. Die Software ist sehr einfach zu erlernen und sehr benutzerfreundlich für die SuS.

- cloud basiert, d.h. keine lokale Installationen notwendig - einfacher plattformunabhängiger Zugang für SchülerInnen und Schüler - einfache, schnelle und intuitive Erstellung von Fragen und digitalen Prüfungen - einfache Durchführung der digitalen Prüfungen - live Überwachung der Antworten der SuS - Chat Funktion mit den SuS für Fragen während der Prüfung - keine Probleme bei temporären Internet Ausfällen - umfangreiche Exportfunktionen der Prüfungen - Möglichkeiten der Erfassung von Klassen und automatisierte Einladung von Klassen zu Prüfungen

- aktuell noch eingeschränkte Auswahl von möglichen Prüfungsfragetypen im Vergleich mit Moodle - aktuell noch eingeschränkte Möglichkeiten um als Nutzer bereits vorhandene Fragenbibliotheken zu importieren/exportieren im Vergleich zu Moodle - Lösungen bei Lernkontrollen/digitalen Prüfungen können nicht mehr nachträglich geändert werden um z.B. Fehler in der Musterlösung anpassen zu können (Moodle kann das)

2 jaar geleden

Vielen Dank für das Feedback. Wir werden in den nächsten Monaten einige neue Fragetypen entwickeln! :-)

Deborah
Fachobschaft Englisch in Duitsland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Ein wirklich tolles Tool mit Potential nach oben :-)

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: sehr ästhetisch und angenehm zu nutzen. Läuft stabil, auch bei disconnects kein Problem.

Die Vielzahl an Prüfungsaufgabenformaten ist hilfreich und überzeugend. Besonders klasse finde ich die Funktion etwas im Bild markieren zu können. Außerdem ist es klasse, dass wir in der Fachschaft Tests in einem geteilten Ordner gemeinsam bearbeiten und nutzen können. Das ist wirklich sehr wichtig. Auch die Tatsache, dass die Schüler:innen sich DSGVO konform einloggen und ihre Ergebnisse abrufen können ist klasse. Das Zuweisen zur Klasse ist einfach - keine lästige Eingabe von Emailadressen nötig. Wirklich komfortabel! Auch praktisch, dass sich Schüler:innen als Gast zuschalten können, falls der Login aus welchen gründen auch immer nicht klappt.

Es fehlt die Möglichkeit, automatisch halbe Punkte zu verteilen und diese sollten dann nicht als richtig (Haken, grün) bzw. rot (bei Teilpunkten) dargestellt, sondern wie bei Socrative z.B. in gelb dargestellt werden. Das wäre übersichtlicher. Außerdem wäre es hilfreich eine "Zwischenseite" einfügen zu können, die z.b. Anweisungen für den nächsten fragenblock enthält (z.b. nützlich, wenn man einen Teil Vokabeln von einem Zweiten teil Grammatik trennen möchte, oder Fragen zu 2 verschiedenen Lesetexten deutlich trennen möchte). Außerdem wäre es toll, wenn die Autokorrektur von falsch geschriebenen Wörtern deaktiviert wäre (das ist bei Socrative z.b. der fall auch bei Nutzung des Safari Browsers). Ich weiß, es gibt den Safe Exam Browser - aber den haben wir bislang nicht getestet und implementiert.

Manuel
Kantonsschullehrer in Zwitserland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Classtime - Flexibles Tool für Lernkontrollen im oder ausserhalb des Unterrichts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Classtime ist unglaublich benutzerfreundlich, intuitiv nutzbar und logisch strukturiert. Eine Lektion kann auf verschiedenste Arten in und ausserhalb des Unterrichts eingesetzt werden und spart (längerfristig) viel Zeit.

Bei den möglichen Fragetypen ist Classtime noch ein bisschen ausbaufähig. Da gibt es Konkurrenzprodukte, die spannende Alternativen bieten (dafür vieles andere von Classtime nicht haben). Zum Glück arbeitet bei Classtime ein Team, das offen für Vorschläge ist.

2 jaar geleden

Vielen Dank für das super Feedback. Wir werden laufend weitere Fragetypen auf Classtime ergänzen (der klassische Lückentext ist der Nächste). Das wir mit Roger Federer verglichen werden, finden wir absolut grossartig. Vielen Dank!

Tammy
Principal in VS

Teacher Resource

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our teachers appreciate the support and flexibility to continually add resources specific to our school site and multiple grade level needs. We have enjoyed partnering with them.

As a user of this software in the classroom, as well as in the context of managing teachers and the provision of various resources, Classtime is user friendly, adaptable to to State standards and offers comprehensive reports.

We are very satisfied with the Classtime software. We have not experienced any concerns.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive review! We thank you for your continued trust and business, and we are thrilled to hear our comprehensive reports have been effective for your educators!

Mustafa
Mathematics Teacher in Nederland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Teaching is easier with Classtime!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Classtime changed my way of teaching in a positive way. I started to use it when my school switched to online education. I continued to use it after returning to school. My students and I are very happy with this experience.

I've been using Classtime almost every day. Especially during the remote education period, it became an essential tool for me. I easily create quizzes and assign them to my classes. I can follow my students' progress. I also use their reporting system and give individual feedback to every student.

The team behind Classtime keeps adding new features. It is getting better and better. So far it exceeds my expectations.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you and your students continue to enjoy Classtime even after returning to school!

Yahel
Teacher in Honduras
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

Classtime Review by Math and Physics Teacher

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My colleagues love it. I feel very proud of being the one that presented this amazing platform to evryoneone at my school.

Some exclusive features like the messasging to students while they are testing. Also, the fact that this platform is new and doesn´t allow to much hacking. We value that.

That it is paid! Ok, to be honest I love every single feature it has.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you, Yahel, for the kind words and great rating! We take the integrity and security of our technology very seriously, so we're happy to hear that it meets your standards, too! Thank you.

Mohammad
Teacher in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Make your task easy and organize yourself

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A unique and wonderful experience as this application saved me a lot of time and effort and made my students in a state of continuous work, and the special thing is that all of this happens directly, and I can monitor the performance of my students at any time.

An easy-to-use application that saves a lot of time and effort and has a lot of features through which it can deal with a large segment of students and it really helped me

It would be better if new types of questions were added, such as pairing, connecting, short-answer essay questions, and others

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your great feedback, Mohammad! We are very happy to hear that Classtime has saved you time and effort and that monitoring your students' performance has enhanced your teaching experience. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Tetiana
Teacher in Oekraïne

Excellent service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Classtime significantly improves time management, helps with simple and fast evaluating student's work.

Accessibility, simple in use, ability to have feedback from students.

Small amount of team games with lingual studies.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Tetiana, thank you for your great feedback! Please keep in mind that with our Puzzle Challenges, you can create as many own games as you would like. Thank you!

Victoria
4th Grade Teacher in VS

Love it for Reviews

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love how engaged and excited my students got when completing the challenges as a class.

It can be time consuming creating a good review,but if teachers work as a team and split the questions they can create a session together.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive review! Our Shared Folders are designed to help teams collaboratively create, manage, and share questions within an organization. Our Public Library also offers more than 50,000 free questions to use!

Mollie
3rd Grade Teacher in VS

Great for Distance Learning

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been excellent! My students are in third grade and it has been so easy for them to use! We were able to implement Classtime in week one of distance learning so the kids did not miss a beat! Thank you so much!

Classtime has been a lifesaver as we transitioned to distance learning for the rest of the school year! It has been so easy to create tests and quizzes for my students and even easier for them to access. I love that they just have to enter a code instead of a username! Thank you so much for this stress free way to keep my students learning!

I can't think of anything, this has worked very well for us!

3 jaar geleden

Hello Mollie, thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad to hear it was a lifesaver for your transition into distance learning - we're also here for you and your students when you transition back into the classroom!

Octavio
Teacher in Colombia

Excellent Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm saving loads of time between creating and grading my tests.

It's really easy to use, I can create any kind of test in no time.

I can't create a test using a question bank to further randomize.

Gerald
Teacher in Saoedi-Arabië

Classtime and my Job

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Timely, relevant, and very much helpful.

Classtime has always been helpful in facilitating assessments. It's easily managed and you'll have a real time monitoring of students while answering. The types of test available are useful and very much aligned with my test requirement.

The feature that I want to include is the Rubric Constructor for Essays and other subjective test types.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback on the Rubric Constructor and already have concrete product plans to allow for more differentiated evaluations of free-text responses - thank you!

Auran
teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Classtime is the way to go for remote learning

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very easy and helpful

easy to use with children for remote learning.

I like everything about classtime, i didn't find anything wrong.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your perfect review! We're happy to hear that Classtime continuous to be beneficial for your remote teaching!