Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Host Tools

Een geautomatiseerd berichtenprogramma en prijsbepalingssysteem voor Airbnb-verhuurders. Verbeter de ervaring van je gasten en verhoog het aantal van je vijfsterrenbeoordelingen.

Meer informatie over Host Tools

It's so much easier, my life become so fresh. Integration is so fast! and It gives me what I need.

Sometimes there is a little bit of a lag between the Host Tools calendar synching with the Airbnb/VRBO feeds.

Beoordelingen van Host Tools

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Host Tools heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 158 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Host Tools eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (158)

Kevin
Kevin

I love Host Tools!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been fantastic and I really appreciate how much time/effort it has saved me!

I have multiple properties listed with both Airbnb and VRBO, Host Tools makes it very easy to sync calendars and view messages all in one site. The automation of messages was icing on the cake for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is super responsive to any support issues/needs as well. There are always new features coming available and I look forward to taking advantage of things like lock automation.

Ged
Property manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for AirBnb Hosts

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We think has tools is a wonderful product and are very pleased with its level of functionality in relation to the budget friendly price.

This product has made our AirBnb hosting so much easier. We create custom messages which send at different intervals, we set up reminders for ourselves to get certain things done (such as set up door codes) based up check -in dates, we have the system send text message reminders to our cleaners on the day of check-out, and the automated reviews are fantastic. Host Tools has reduced the amount of time I spend managing these details by at least 80% and has actually made us far more organized than we would've bern otherwise

I wish it would remote set our Yale with Nest locks and I wish I could just share my calendars with my cleaners without having to have them texted every time there's a change

Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

An affordable but unreliable software

2,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very bad experience. The connection to the OTAs can go down at any moment, and it may take the customer support team (just 2 people) days or weeks to fix it. This is good for a hobbyist host, who is hosting 1-2 properties at most. This software is not suitable for a professional host, or a professional business who needs realiability, or who hosts multiple units.

The price used to be competitive before the 2023 price hike. I also like the website link where your housekeeper can check all the future cleanings in one big list. However, this list doesn't have any optionality to add text or notes onto the reservations.

The unreliability. The connection can go down at any moment without any prior notice. If the connection doesn't go down fully, there may be other issues with it. Most of the issues are with reservation information from the OTAs not coming through to Host Tools as they should. I also do not like it that Host Tools only supports Airbnb, VRBO and Booking integration (No Google vacation rentals or others).

Amanda
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent functionality; great value!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

After trying several different programs to help automate our small boutique hotel operations, we knew after a short time with Host Tools that this was the program for us. It was clearly created by a fellow property owner and addresses our biggest concerns without unnecessary fluff. The price is fair, and we feel fortunate to have found it.

The pricing tools are a little intimidating, and there is a bit of a learning curve all around. Not quite as intuitive as one might hope, but once you get started and learn the lingo, it’s pretty user-friendly.

Tanya
owowner in VS

Host Tools ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Host tools makes everything continue to run perfectly, especially when I happen to not be available.
Whenever I have a question it is answered immediately! You can not beat the price point for this product.

Automated messaging is the feature I can't live without. Works perfectly and makes everything run smooth.

Not very mobile friendly. I run about 95% off my phone.

Andrew
Retired Financial industry IT consultant now running own AirBnB's in Australië
Bankwezen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Saves us unbelievable amount of time and improves service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent overall experience with this tool. It does what it is supposed to reliably and we can get on with our other Airbnb services :)

Simple to construct event driven (checking, check out, settled in, inquiry, etc) from templates and edit those messages if necessarybin advance. Messages to coordinate services providers such as self-checkins, cleaners, cleaners etc never get overlooked or contain typing errors. We have two AirBnB's and this communication overhead is very significant.

We don't use the pricing feature as much yet.

Caley
Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wish I'd Found It Sooner

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wish I'd found Superhost Tools sooner! This has made the Airbnb experience with our guests so much better! The pre-written templates are a great starting point to making sure your guests have all the information they need for their stay. Our guests have gushed about how great our communication is — and we know we were lacking in that area previously. Since we both own our own business, and Airbnb is something we do on the side, it'd been super helpful for us now that our guests think that we're initiating conversation​ with them to check in on their stay. I wish we'd had it the past two years!

Superhost Tools is easy to set up and has pre-written templates that you can customize to fit your Airbnb. It's made communication with our guests so much more reliable, and our guests have been gushing with how great of attention we pay to them.

I had some pricing glitches that caused some issues at first, and customer service didn't write me back after the initial email.

Jeremiah
Airbnb host in VS

Very useful

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The automated messaging is really helpful. Also I use the automated feedback for my airbnb guests. Really helpful and a time saver.

I wish it had dynamic listing dates where you could limit the number of or day one day bookings but it opened up week of.

Eric
Owner/Photographer in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Superhost Tools Is Definitely Worth the Money!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Supherost Tools is well worth the money in time management alone! It has saved me hundreds of dollars in such a small span of time, by not having to deal with the pain of manually entering EVERYTHING, and being able to automate a good deal of it. I expect my company will save THOUSANDS in the near future while continuing to use this product!

It took me a little bit to figure out how everything worked, but once I did, it was well worth the wait!

Zach
Physician Assistant, Cardiology
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Save time with SuperHost Tools

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Save me time and I never miss sending emails with the automation tools.

Anything that saves me time and helps me keep my 5 star review is worth it! The email responder is what I use most. Also can t beat the price.

I'm not using the pricing yet since I was with another service, but may try it out.

Amy
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great TIme Saving Tool

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great. I would highly recommend; the pros far outweigh the cons and this automates messages and saves me so many hours of work each week. I love this tool. I also love that it doesn't try to do too much; it does what it does and it does it well.

This tool automates so much of my correspondence with AirBnB guests. I was spending too much time re-writing the same message, making sure I didn't miss a deadline, and checking the calendar. As my rentals grew, I knew I need a tool to automate this. I wanted something simple and affordable. I didn't want to pay for a solution that offered more functionality that what I would use. Host Tools fit the bill perfectly.

There are a few bugs here and there; I had a guest receive 9 'thanks for staying with us' messages once, until I noticed it and disabled the message completely. Sometime those messages will still send twice and I don't know why.

BRETT
owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Made hosting easier, mostly.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: automating recurring minutia

The automated messages were very useful and I could resolve 99% of guest inquiries using this feature. The price point was fair for the solution I was using.

updates to either airbnb or host tools would cause properties to turn off their messaging, without warning, so I would miss guest questions by thinking the auto response was working. the text feature did not ever work for my maids.

Adam
CFO in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

This tool will make you a Superhost based on your excellent communication.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Super easy to use and very customizable. It automates 90% of your communication and makes the guest feel like you have great communication. It also helps you get great reviews. Being a Superhost is easy now! The developer is very responsive to input.

Nothing - maybe if you have 100+ properties it might seem expensive, but the value would still be there. There might be less value if you only rent 2-3 times a year.

Christopher
Co-Founder in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Very good up and always getting better

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this platform.

I love that I have instant access to the owner and builder of the platform. Always accepting of new features and supporting of current features. I love the blogs that are written as well as it helps me determine some business methods.

There are quite a lot of features that could be better and more user friendly.

Silvia
owner in Mexico

Airbnb made easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you want to save hours each week answering emails from Airbnb, this is the program.

This tool allowed us to enjoy our lives and get away from the computer keyboard.

There was a small learning curve we had to learn.

Brian

Adjusts Airbnb Smart Pricing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool, I would recommend it to anybody that has not tried an alternative to simply pricing on the Airbnb website.

Let's face it, Airbnb smart pricing is typically on the low end which is an advantage for Airbnb and the guest but not for the host. This allows you to adjust it by an amount of your choosing.

I wish it had length of stay adjustments. Other than that it is very capable with lots of options. Syncs well too.

Mallory
Property owner and manager in VS
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product for help with my short term rentals

Opmerkingen: None yet!

I am really liking the automated messages. It is saving me time and stress with my rental property. I also like that it can link airbnb and vrbo. That is super helpful for calendaring.

The interface seems a little simple and plain but I have liked using it so far.

Christina
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best tool out there for my business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made my life so much easier! My guests rave about my customer service and honestly it’s all this tool doing everything. It has helped me manage three properties very easily

The automated messages are key to running a successful short term rental business. I get five star reviews on my communication because of this tool. It’s very easy to use and I’ve told all my friends about it

I wish it integrated with other services like VRBO

Kiri
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland

Excellent tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Created the messages with ease and they automatically send so I don’t have to think about it. Great templates, easy to change when you need.

Nothing I have seen so far. Has been great for what I needed

Kyle
Software engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great value and personal customer service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It works every time, is very customable, and is a great value

Pricing tool is not as robust with outside data, so you have to make all the decisions on your own

Jordan
Manager in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Helps manage multiple listings, great customer service.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've reached out to customer service a few times and appreciated the prompt and helpful responses.

Host Tools helped us easily mange multiple listings and automate check in and check out.

Was a little tricky using multiple accounts and I'm probably a unique case, but I created our listing using an account that is not the primary account but a co-host account, which ended up limited some features. Since we have 5-6 listings, re-doing our set up under the main account became fairly challenging and time intensive.

Joanna
Owner in VK
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Saves me time and keeps my business looking professional

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! Help there when I've needed it, quick responses every time.

Easy to set up and edit. Can have as many automated messages as you need. Keeps my guests informed. Encourages guests to alert me of any problems.

Cant think of anything at all! All great from my experience.

Jenny
Host in VS

Set it and forget it

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This is the only pricing tool I have found for Airbnb that actually gives me full control over my prices. Through pricing tweaks I have discovered that I can substantially increase my profits. Since my rules have been in place (and the developer is super responsive with helping to set them up if you have any questions- which I did!) I've been able to turn my attention elsewhere and have my prices auto update the way I want them to every day.

I was a little confused with setting up the pricing rules but the developer walked me through it and since they've been in place I don't have to touch them!

Erik
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

So easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Had to contact support once. It was fantastic. Got assistance and suggestions. When I log in it tells me what messages it’s going to send to guests and give me the ability to see and edit as needed. Hone it in a little further. It makes contact super easy and worriless.

It’s taken a lot of the work away from me. I can now convey exactly what I need to to my guests in a way that is easy to understand and comprehensive.

Timed emails can sometimes overlap and cause confusion. Depending on when the guest books. Until I worked out a better set of messages to send, it was very annoying.

LISA
owner in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very useful until Airbnb introduced native automatic messaging

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used this software for automatic messaging via Airbnb. Its pricing tools etc. are not on par with other services. Now that Airbnb has introduced its own native automatic messaging feature, I have no use for Host Tools.

Automatic messaging and guest reviews on Airbnb.

Not possible to pay only for features used.