Zubtitle Review

Uwais A.
Senior Financial Consultant
Administratie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The experience has been very good so far. I cannot complain about anything.

Pluspunten: Ease of use of simply uploading a video and being able to get it transcribed automatically with very few errors is extremely convenient.
Other software does not allow you to edit the subtitles

Minpunten: On a 10MB (fairly consistent) ADSL line, uploading videos can take a while, but this is not a software issue. I think more people would use it if it was a bit cheaper
(especially for me as I am from South Africa and the US Dollar can be quite expensive)

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Zubtitle op 24-7-2019

Thanks for the review Asmal! We appreciate your business and hope to see you back using Zubtitle for video captioning.

AI-generated video subtitles

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2019
Mick M.
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saving a lot of time before posting a captioned video on social media.

Pluspunten: Videos with captions get vastly bigger engagement and watch times on social media. Many users check their social media accounts on mobile and are skipping muted videos without subtitles.
Zubtitle makes my life much easier with its intelligent transcription of my social media videos compared to my previous workflow.

Minpunten: While the editing of automatic subtitles is fairly straightforward, I could use more options for formatting.

Dead simple easy to use

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Rob M.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really pleased with zubtitle overall. One of the founders even messaged me on intercom (the actual person not the bot) and helped me getting my video sized properly for Instagram stories.

Pluspunten: I use Zubtitle about once a week to add captions to my videos before I post them to Instagram. I love the automatic transcribing (which is shockingly good!) and the caption editing is super easy.

Minpunten: It could use a few more style options for the captions, but the ones that are there work just fine.

Let's You Add Captions to Your Video Effortlessly

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Brand Marketing Consultant
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how fast the service is. It fully transcribes the audio from your​ video and converts it to subtitles that match up with the speech in your video. Definitely saves a lot of time doing it myself or even hiring someone else to do it for me. The pricing is very reasonable too.

Minpunten: Some more style customization options would be nice, but it still looks great without it.