Over PeopleForce

Oplossing voor HR-beheer met ingebouwde wervings- en onboardingtools, uren- en verlofregistratiesysteem en rapportagefunctionaliteit.

Meer informatie over PeopleForce

Readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests.

Exp: dismissals requests, training requests, IT requests. I can’t create tasks and the same moment for whole team or for several people (persons by persons only).

Beoordelingen van PeopleForce

Waar voor je geld
4,9

PeopleForce heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 26 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (26)

Sorteren op

Heb je PeopleForce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (26)

Paolo P.
Paolo P.
Head of HR in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The best ATS I can desire

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.
I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff. If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually. PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation. Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests. Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time. May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time. Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Overwogen alternatieven: Teamtailor, Recruitee, SmartRecruiters, LinkedIn for Business en Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Since it's less opinionated. You can build your own workflow with it, it provides just the right amount of automation, it's configurable for your use-case and it's simple to get started with. Also it has a complete and well documented REST API.

Polina K.
HRD in Cyprus
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

HRCM i work with every day

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall i like it and do not plan to change

helpfulness of BDM readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests easiness to reach team

speed of development customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Overwogen alternatieven: Breezy, Hurma, BambooHR en Notion

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: inability to adopt our assessment flow

Overgestapt van: AssessTEAM

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: willingness to integrate the best appraisal tool readiness to hear and help

Jelena K.
HR in Letland
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

Software for recruitment processes

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like it.

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Overwogen alternatieven: Recruitee, BambooHR en Workable

Kateryna H.
Talent Sourcer in Polen
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

PeopleForce

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Recruiting HR management Support team.

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs) Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile) I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: They wanted to combine recruiting and HR into one system

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Cost and convenience

Viktoryia H.
HR manager in Belarus

Review for PeopleForce

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: Peopleforce has more features and functionality. We wanted a product not only for recruiting automation, but also for HR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: According to our analysis, Peopleforce has the most suitable functionality for our needs, and the price turned out to be acceptable.We also really liked the presentation of the product by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after which we had no doubts when choosing a system

Victoria P.
Head of People Operations in Oekraïne

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Price, customer support, data security, open-minded team for features development

Oleksii B.
Head of Recruitment in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

PeopleForce - year after implementation

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

Overwogen alternatieven: CleverStaff, Lever, Hurma en Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Price, functionality, performance, possibility to custom it through our needs, different modules to use

Irina A.
People Operations Manager in Kroatië
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Great value for its money!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

Overwogen alternatieven: BambooHR, WebHR en OrangeHRM

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: PeopleForce offers the same features for way cheaper price

Daryna D.
HRD in Italië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Communication with the PF team and offer made the choice

Recruitment Lead in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Ukrainian Product which meets most of the expectations

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

- I can choose the Ukrainian language - kanban style desk of candidates - easy to add candidates from most job sites

- there is no integration with slack in ATS - UI/UX needs some improvments

Galina M.
Chief People Officer in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works. The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly. I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements. I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment. The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

Overwogen alternatieven: bob, Hurma en BambooHR

Inna P.
Head of HR Operations in Oekraïne
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Employee surveys

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Overwogen alternatieven: Survio, Examinare Survey Tool, Hurma en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: Change of shareholder

Overgestapt van: CultureIQ

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Compliance with our specific requirements, willingness to develop under our requirements, price

Natalia R.
HR in Oekraïne
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

review

4,0 vorig jaar

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: We chose People Force because we were promised to write the important functions for us. What was done

Alina T.
HR-manager in Oekraïne
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working days to b

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Simplifies many HR processes

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: The only ones who have almost all HR processes and modify the functions individually for the company

Viktoria V.
Human Resources Business Partner in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Program Review: PeopleForce

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating. The 360 score is completely automatic.

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out. For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form. CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15% For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result. I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, PerformYard, Profit.co en Leapsome

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Price/quality ratio

Iryna L.
CEO in Oekraïne
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Satisfied with the work of the software

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Natalia B.
Hrbp in Duitsland

Feedback

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Onbording ckeck list, vacation policy management, survey dashboards

1) I can’t change name of skills levels and level description, 2) I can’t creat different forms for managers (only for recruiting) . Exp: dismissals requests, training requests, IT requests,…. 3) I can’t create tasks and the same moment for whole team or for several people (persons by persons only) 4) Calendar ( 1on1) can t be synced with outlook. 5) After 1on1 there is no possibility to create form for Team leads (not notes) but concrete form for HR with some points, expl: level of risky, importantce, team influence,… 1on1 passed -> managers checked.

Zakhar P.
COO in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Happy to be a part of PeopleForce

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We like PeopleForce and we would like them to grow and looking forward to have new features released.

We like it because we can use both in recruitment and HR. Help dest is very responsive and we like PeopleForce because they release new features every month.

PeopleForce lack some functionality but they are always on track to improve any changes needed.

Pavlo B.
HR Executive Assistant in Oekraïne

Optimistic about further cooperation

5,0 vorig jaar

The simple and clear interface of the program allows you to easily introduce it to the company employees. The integration with Slack allows you to not create additional channels in the working communication. The system provides a large number of different reports with basic calculations already in the system. There is also an API. The processes of onboarding and offboarding in the system have the format of consecutive tasks which are very helpful not to miss anything to any of the participants in these processes. The system allows you to integrate major job sites to automatically download resumes. Very good customer support. Also, task as the feature has great potential.

In the process of onboarding and offboarding it is necessary to work on the terms of assignment of tasks and roles of users.

Daniyar K.
Daniyar K.
Senoir Database operator in Kazachstan
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

With the system, we have a common base of visa, HR, project, hse and it departments

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Document signing. The integration was successful

notices on expired documents should be added

Mykola U.
COO in Oekraïne

We like to work

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Very convenient service to use. Ability to use web and mobile version. Flexible settings. Quick support.

There is no way to calculate wages. There is no possibility to track the working time to perform tasks.

Anna V.
Head of HR Department in Oekraïne

Great product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Recruiting
HR processes
Reports

It makes my everyday duties simpler It helps me to make reports It simplifies our recruiting process

They are doing their best and always add functions we ask for

Olena F.
HRBP in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great HRIS for small- and medium-size companies

Opmerkingen: Full automation of HR processes

Easy for usage, great functionality for a reasonable price. Highly recommend it

I guess that the Mobile version needs to be improved, and some minor features

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Recruit, Recruitee, BambooHR en Zoho People Plus

Jack B.
CEO Office in VK
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Best-in-Class HR Management Software with Lots of Features

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Easy-to-use HR management platform. They keep growing the product with new helpful tools to allow you to manage more and more of your HR needs.

So far, everything has worked out as good or better than expected.

Dmitriy S.
CFO in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Good interface, all basic functionalities are covered.

There are little things, the lack of a crop of avatars, not always a competent support.