Over PeopleForce

Oplossing voor HR-beheer met ingebouwde wervings- en onboardingtools, uren- en verlofregistratiesysteem en rapportagefunctionaliteit.

Meer informatie over PeopleForce

Readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests.

Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile).

Beoordelingen van PeopleForce

Waar voor je geld

PeopleForce heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 40 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PeopleForce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (40)

Paolo
Paolo
Head of HR in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The best ATS I can desire

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.
I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff. If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually. PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation. Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests. Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time. May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time. Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Overwogen alternatieven: Teamtailor, Recruitee, SmartRecruiters, LinkedIn for Business en Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Since it's less opinionated. You can build your own workflow with it, it provides just the right amount of automation, it's configurable for your use-case and it's simple to get started with. Also it has a complete and well documented REST API.

Polina
HRD in Cyprus
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

HRCM i work with every day

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall i like it and do not plan to change

helpfulness of BDM readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests easiness to reach team

speed of development customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Overwogen alternatieven: Breezy, Hurma, BambooHR en Notion

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: inability to adopt our assessment flow

Overgestapt van: AssessTEAM

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: willingness to integrate the best appraisal tool readiness to hear and help

Yana
HR People Partner in Oekraïne
Kansspelen en casino's, 201-500 werknemers

The best software of the latest that I use at work

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been working as an HR for 2 years with this software, it is very convenient, functional, fast and understandable

Functionality, design, process optimization, large selection of templates

Everything is good, for me there are no cons

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: The old software was less functional and limited in use

Overgestapt van: CleverStaff

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: your software turned out to be more attractive

Edward
CEO in VS

Review

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Overall looks like it is fine product .

We are new and it been 2nd month and we still didn’t setup a tool. I am happy to share more.

Alexey
Chief Production Officer in Cyprus
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to install, but devil is in details

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it, it solves our basic requirements, but not all of them. We are forced to move the onboarding process from PF to Jira as in PF it is not very useful, based on our first experience. Still, it is good and quick to set up solution for a team

At first look, it is very user-friendly. It helps to visualize your company structure easily, you can track all vacations and sick leaves. Impressive

It has a lack of documentation. In different languages, there are different topics available. Plus they mostly describe just very obvious thing and give you no details at all. But when you need better understanding you have to communicate with the support team, and this is not very productive. Moreover, some features, that I expect as default, are not represented or are not very obvious. Hope the team will integrate them soon, as they promise

Overwogen alternatieven: BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Recommendation from other HR in our industry, plus comparison

Viktoryia
HR manager in Belarus

Review for PeopleForce

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: Peopleforce has more features and functionality. We wanted a product not only for recruiting automation, but also for HR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: According to our analysis, Peopleforce has the most suitable functionality for our needs, and the price turned out to be acceptable.We also really liked the presentation of the product by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after which we had no doubts when choosing a system

Victoria
Head of People Operations in Oekraïne

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Price, customer support, data security, open-minded team for features development

deniz
Chief Technology Officer in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

solution oriented

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Very good at communicating with customer service. It's great to be solution oriented and get the attention needed for problem solving. It has an easy interface that you can get used to in a short time.

I saw a critical feature, but some operations can take time. Images can be improved.

Nikita
Recruitment Team Lead in Georgië
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Great solution for HR

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Very user-friendly and can easily solve a wide range of problems. I've been using this ATS for less than a year and still haven't found any critical disadvantages.

The interface is a little outdated and some features are not used often.

Gail
VP of Administration in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Easy-to-use, with great features and helpful support.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: PeopleForce ticked all the boxes for what I needed. Comprehensive suite of features and reasonably priced.

the software was so flexible that I could set it up just as I needed.

Customer support were in a different time zone, which meant I couldn't get help in real-time.

Galina
Chief People Officer in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

5,0 6 maanden geleden

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works. The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly. I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements. I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment. The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

Overwogen alternatieven: bob, Hurma en BambooHR

Kateryna
Talent Sourcer in Polen
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

PeopleForce

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Recruiting HR management Support team.

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs) Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile) I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: They wanted to combine recruiting and HR into one system

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Cost and convenience

Oleksii
Head of Recruitment in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

PeopleForce - year after implementation

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

Overwogen alternatieven: CleverStaff, Lever, Hurma en Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Price, functionality, performance, possibility to custom it through our needs, different modules to use

Irina
People Operations Manager in Kroatië
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Great value for its money!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

Overwogen alternatieven: BambooHR, WebHR en OrangeHRM

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: PeopleForce offers the same features for way cheaper price

Iryna
HR administrator in Egypte
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

We love

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The main task is to record personnel, maintain a database of candidates and record the time and vacations of employees. I also really like the reports that are obtained for other departments.

Friendly and intuitive interface, easy to setup, easy to use, great support, good price. The team easily transitioned to using the product.

Nothing special, some functions are missing, but we write to support and in the future they may be created). In general, everything is fine.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: Because the company has grown and already accounting in tables does not solve business problems

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Price, ease of setup and suitable functionality

Daryna
HRD in Italië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Communication with the PF team and offer made the choice

Inna
Head of HR Operations in Oekraïne
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Employee surveys

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Overwogen alternatieven: Survio, Examinare Survey Tool, Hurma en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen: Change of shareholder

Overgestapt van: CultureIQ

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Compliance with our specific requirements, willingness to develop under our requirements, price

Jelena
HR in Letland
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

Software for recruitment processes

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it.

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Overwogen alternatieven: Recruitee, BambooHR en Workable

Natalia
HR in Oekraïne
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: We chose People Force because we were promised to write the important functions for us. What was done

Alina
HR-manager in Oekraïne
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working days to b

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simplifies many HR processes

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: The only ones who have almost all HR processes and modify the functions individually for the company

Viktoria
Human Resources Business Partner in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Program Review: PeopleForce

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating. The 360 score is completely automatic.

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out. For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form. CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15% For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result. I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, PerformYard, Profit.co en Leapsome

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Price/quality ratio

Nikolas
IT in Cyprus
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing tool for HR needs

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Many features can be applied to one software

Regarding integration with Slack, it will be nice to have some more commands for example to request a leave,..

Overwogen alternatieven: BambooHR en AssessTEAM

Overgestapt van: LeaveBoard

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: Cover all company needs with a good price

Iryna
CEO in Oekraïne
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Satisfied with the work of the software

5,0 6 maanden geleden

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Filiz
HR Talent Executive in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Generally positive

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been positive, I haven't had any problems other than getting used to it. I think we should prepare different software templates in ourselves and we should be able to name and edit those templates personally.

Software with a lot of uses as all functional tools are all in one. I was undecided about my overall experience, but then my opinion changed and I didn't have a problem after getting used to it.

Because they offer so many functional software together, newcomers can get confused. I had the same problem and it took an average of 2 weeks to get used to it, but during these 2 weeks the interface confused me.

Vik
Vik
COO in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Solid product tat automates your routine

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a great experience of deployment for a company of about 50 people. The customer support was really quick to answer all our questions so everything went smoothly.

I appreciated how this software allows you to create custom policies and apply them to different groups within your organization. It helps to consolidate all the Human related data in one place and get some sort of stats very quickly, which is helpful for any manager.

I haven't noticed anything critical so far.

Overwogen alternatieven: Hurma

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce: The software looks solid and secure.