Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Raydiant

Hiermee kunnen bedrijven hun tv's omzetten in interactieve schermsignage.

Meer informatie over Raydiant

59 reviews worden weergegeven

Damien G.
Marketing Director
Programmaontwikkeling, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019

"Mira review - how it works for me."

Opmerkingen: It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

Pluspunten: The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Minpunten: Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module.

Beth S.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person."

Opmerkingen: My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Minpunten: I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great. Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Sam N.
Marketing Coordinator
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019

"Mira displays at Wilder Auto Center"

Opmerkingen: We are an Auto Mall with 9 car brands. We strive to have consistent messages through the dealership, and yet needed to have brand specific ads appear uniquely in each showroom. Mira is an inexpensive and very easy solution to that.

Pluspunten: Custom displays in each showroom allow us to message our clients uniquely, depending on which showroom they're in, while maintaining a consistent message throughout all showrooms. Easy to handle all displays from a single computer. Works on virtually any display we have in our complex.

Minpunten: System, as of now, can not refresh the displays remotely if the display has gone off line. Requires an employee to physically unplug and reboot the Mira controller which is often hard to access as it is tucked behind the screen. Would like a refresh button via the Mira Dashboard to force a reboot remotely.

David D.
Digital Marketing Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019

"Great product with innovative functions"

Opmerkingen: We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper
equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Pluspunten: It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Minpunten: Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Lori B.
Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Mira Makes Life Easy"

Opmerkingen: Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Pluspunten: Plug and Play
Easy to Install
Intuitive Navigation
Great Support and Follow Up
Good Value for the investment

Minpunten: We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Robin C.
Owner/Wine Maker
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Easy to use, priced right"

Opmerkingen: Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Pluspunten: Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

Minpunten: There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Robert I.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

"Quick and Easy"

Opmerkingen: Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Pluspunten: Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Minpunten: Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Jeffrey Z.
IT manager
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Simple and easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going. With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

Pluspunten: What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

Minpunten: The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Greg W.
General Manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers

"Get Mira!"

Opmerkingen: Great response - Support Team is great!

Pluspunten: We started with 2 Miras and now we have 5 running in the hotel

Minpunten: keep on adding templates - makes our lives easier!!

Evan B.
Draadloos, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019

"Great digital signage software!"

Opmerkingen: Updating digital signage easily

Pluspunten: Easy to use, constantly adding new features, helpful support

Minpunten: Lots of bugs early on but they have all been fixed

Adam J.
Store Manager
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019

"Pet Store"

Opmerkingen: I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something.

Minpunten: It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

• Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019
Joe S.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

"Difference maker!"

Opmerkingen: It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

Pluspunten: That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Minpunten: Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Matt B.
House Administrator
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Intuitive but inconsistent "

Opmerkingen: Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

Pluspunten: The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

Minpunten: The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Kent G.
GM
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019

"Frankie's Mira Review"

Opmerkingen: We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Pluspunten: Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens

Minpunten: The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019
Pablo B.
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

"Communicate is everything"

Opmerkingen: Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

Pluspunten: The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Minpunten: Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Tyler H.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019

"Incredible for any business "

Opmerkingen: We’ve seen an increase in services and products, promotions and specials advertised through Mira behind our front desk

Pluspunten: The ease of use and increased awareness of products and services promoted through the platform

Minpunten: Would like to see more color schemes for modern business esthetics

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Jeffery H.
Audio Visual Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019

"Church Annoucements"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very satisfied with the Mira Screen signage.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to setup announcement slides anywhere that has internet access.

Minpunten: The inability to stretch or make graphics bigger. There are many instances where I get graphics that are too small.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Jodi B.
Marketing Administrator
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

"Amazing Product "

Opmerkingen: Our customer live the screens we've put in our restaurant - they display our daily specials, our events and greetings to our customers. It's increased our specials sales and brought us many more customers on our event nights.

Pluspunten: Mira was easy to set up! We had it up and running is fifteen minutes. If you want to look professional without spending a ton of money of time GET MIRA!

Minpunten: We haven't had any issues in the last year we've been using Mira.

Shawn S.
Creative Director
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

"Incredibly easy to use"

Opmerkingen: We are a happy customer. Mira has allowed us to be much more efficient in getting new content up on our screens campus wide.

Pluspunten: The platform is incredibly easy to use and versatile. You can schedule out in advance to keep organized with content.

Minpunten: The only suggestion I could give towards developments in the future is the ability to customize for branding. Even if you could pull from google fonts it would tighten that window.

Tyler S.
Owner / Creative Director
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"True Plug & Play Digital Screen Signage Solution"

Opmerkingen: Mira has been a solid choice for managing multiple screens at multiple locations.

Pluspunten: Once you've got your hardware assigned to a screen, which takes all of a minute, you are presented with a simple, clean, easy way to manage multiple screens and tons of content. The built-in tools for quick slideshows and things of the likes leave time on my plate to do other work. Finally, it's easy enough to use that I have my clients managing their content and not a single support call yet.

Minpunten: Nothing to dislike about the software OR hardware. Though new features and capabilities are always welcome!

Chris B.
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers

"One year using Mira"

Opmerkingen: My customers love the signage. Ease of use for me and I change things all the time.

Pluspunten: Ease of use. I had too many videos and photos at first and it slowed down but reset and now great.

Minpunten: Froze a few times but got new generation sticks...works great.

Ruben S.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

"Convenient easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Everything has been smooth so far. Very helpful customer support. Pleasure to work with.

Pluspunten: Ability to change menu screens from anywhere instantly and easily.

Minpunten: Rebooting hardware once in a while when it won’t publish new content.

David M.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"Super easy. Very informative. Inexpensive."

Opmerkingen: From my first phone call to set-up to seeing the results of having this, I am very happy. It's great to get a piece of technology from a company these days that delivers on what they say. Couldn't be happier.

Pluspunten: It works great! Customers see the current menu specials. We get to highlight staff and it keeps some entertained with the video that rotates. Best of all, we sell advertising space on it to a couple of complementing businesses and THEY pay for this AND I make a profit. I get this essentially for free AND make money with it. Who would say no to that?

Minpunten: I haven't had a problem with it but I wish that more people knew about it so that they can get a great marketing tool and monetize it to bring in more revenues.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Mitchell T.
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Streamlined our digital signage screens"

Pluspunten: Easy to use web based admin interface allows me to control screens across multiple locations from anywhere.

Minpunten: Currently there are no issues I need addressed.

Steve M.
Owner/Broker
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Mira for Real Estate Office"

Pluspunten: Ease of being able to display virtual tours in our office

Minpunten: Lack of newsfeeds to present along with sporting event scores and information