Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Raydiant

Hiermee kunnen bedrijven hun tv's omzetten in interactieve schermsignage.

Meer informatie over Raydiant

Easy to use, convenient, reliable, user friendly.

Could also use more news stations. With all the negative political theatre out there, we need some alternatives that don't get folks blood pressure up.

Beoordelingen van Raydiant

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Raydiant heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 312 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Raydiant eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (312)

Clare
Clare
Sales Director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Keeps our employees focused!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have made it easier to clearly show how we're doing and what our goals are!

I like being able to display our metrics. It's very easy to highlight when people reach a certain target or goal!

We have had some issues with displaying a certain metric or setting a goal. But their support team has always helped up find a work around.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Clare! We have found that celebrating team wins is a great way to keep colleagues engaged and has led to more sales goals met. We are so happy to hear that you feel the same way! We look forward to helping you recognize your team.

Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Top Notch Screen Streaming Device

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: No more USB sticks or dreaded DVDs, which has been great. It is super fast to create and deploy quality content. It's been great.

Raydiant is the easiest streaming device I've found for setting up and administering. Definitely client-friendly, too!

Nothing about the service or hardware to dislike, that I've come across. I guess some integrations with other business SAAS companies would be nice.

Donovan
AGM & Marketing in VS
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Does about everything you need it to.

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 4/5

Ease of use, and the ability to move my uploads around now that the update for it has come out.

Speed of publishing, Unexplained service resets/outages.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you, Donovan. We would love to look into any issues that you may be experiencing. I will reach out to you directly to get a bit more information so that we can take care of it.

Jonathan
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Help grow your business

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Love how this got away from constantly printing menus, flyers and ads

Price could be better but you could be paying way more for way less

J.D.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the good ones!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was great. If I had any problems, help was just a phone call away.

The user interface is well designed, and easy to use.

The pricing did get a little steep. My first account only ran me 80.00 per month with free players. It went up to 250.00 per month with players costing 199.00 each. While it is true that I have switched services, if your budget allowed it this is truly a great service

Luis
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Menu Display

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very nice experience, 2+ years so far no issues really overall good, good people, recommended.

Somewhat easy to use, We like the ability to update our pricing and menu withing minutes.

I wish they had better integrations with video playing and if there was a way to segment the screen better.

Amber
Finance Coordinator in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect For Our Business!

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Super easy to use and install! We have an office in a different city that we don't fully staff. It lets our customers know how to reach us and get what they're needing.

It is a little pricey, but worth it in the end.

ARTHUR
Manager in VS

Great product

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Helps to keep my customers up to date on our specials and events

so there is nothing wrong easy to use it works for me

President in Bahama’s

Great Product

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great product overall just a few minor improvements i would make.

Ease of Use and Remote cability. Also able to schedule displays during the week.

Not able to see what is actually being displayed on the screen from the web brower.

Christian
Director of Pre-Sales Operations in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great software that creates a fun and competitive environment.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fulfilling the needs we had. and outstanding customer service. Very smoothness integration.

I really like the gamification as it creates a lot of fun in the team. We have also seen an increase on certain KPI's after implementation. I have been extremely satisfied with our customer relationship manager [sensitive content hidden], who has helped, followed up and been extremely helpful in general.

So far there hasn't really been any cons. other than a few people that needed to getting used to have their performance broadcasted on a big screen.

Adam
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Love this product!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 10/10. I'm still blown away by how great they work.

I've been using digital marketing in my restaurants for 15 years. In the past I had to setup computers dedicated for screen use only and run cables to each tv. If the operating system updated, or glitched, the entire thing needed to be reset. It was time consuming and some of my employees were unable to get things set up. I moved on to Raspberry pi's and they worked great, until they didn't. These little boxes of magic never fail, can be set up on the fly, and make my life a lot easier. I looked into Raydiant originally because they had integration with our POS system, Toast. It does so much more than just show our menus.

The answer is NOTHING. There is nothing that I don't like about the Raydiant system.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you, Adam! Wow what a great review! Gosh, we don't even know what to say, but THANK YOU! We take a lot of pride in bringing a great product to our customers, so words like yours are music to our ears. I will make sure to share your wonderful feedback with our entire team here.

Robert
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Raydiant Boards at Arizona Culinary Institute

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we used the boards in both the public areas and in the student training areas for information.

ACI used Raydiant Boards (2) for 2 years very easy to setup and make changes to. The plug in modules would constantly freeze and needed to be reset. We tested our network and have fiber feeding the network but would constantly Freeze. The software is very well designed and easy to use. the hardware is not worth the fee however. did not renew the contract. would like to see the software use a reliable hardware platform like Roku which is rock solid in its reliability.

Software is great hardware was the issue

Ryan
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Raydiant makes digital signage foolproof!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Raydiant has created an easy-to-implement digital signage solution that in 3 simple steps you can get the software up and running. My clients love Raydiant because:
1.) It's a foolproof, plug-and-play solution.
2.) It's very affordable and can be used with their existing TVs.
3.) You don't have to hire a designer because Raydiant has built-in design software that comes with stock videos, images, and templates.
4.) The product easily scales from one to many locations and customized specials/promotions can be scheduled and pushed out.
My clients have seen impacts in increased sales from the very professional and appealing imagery on their screens. They are able to schedule specials or push something out last minute, and they can tailor the specials based on restaurant location or time of year. Raydiant has revolutionized digital signage and made it easy for any restaurant to implement and use. Cannot recommend enough!

Easy to use, plug and play with remote access, works with any TV, easily scales from one to many restaurants, no design skills are needed - comes complete with graphic design software and pre-built templates, can push out customized promotions and specials, can set different music to play at different times of the day or by location.

I can honestly say my clients have found nothing to dislike about Raydiant's product. If we have a question or concern, their customer care team gets an answer or finds a solution very quickly.

Brian
SDR Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Raydiant boosts the excitement level when their alert goes off

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Raydiant recognizes when sales development representatives on our team take one step closer to their goal/quota and when they hit their goal. It also allows for the SDR to show their personality by picking their own song.

Increases the energy level on the team and the excitement when a team member gets a sale and their video that they picked goes off for the whole team to see and recognize.

We have 10 screens on in our sales department and it's tough getting them all synced up at the same time when an alert goes off. If that could be rectified, that would be a nice touch.

vorig jaar

Thanks a lot, Brian! We believe in helping engage teams and celebrating their wins. After all, who doesn't like seeing their name in lights with a soundtrack of their choosing?! It's a lot of fun.

Commercieel vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Spectacularly simple and user friendly

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Raydiant is so great to work with! I’ve needed minimal help but they are really good at helping to sort out any issues.

This is a smooth easy to understand, and simple to modify/edit, platform with just enough bells and whistles.

I’ve only once had a problem with hardware and it was addressed and corrected promptly. I got through to a person quickly and my new hardware was in my mailbox the next day.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the kind words, Michael! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Raydiant journey. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance to you.

Rachel
DOO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Raydiant is awesome

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: [sensitive content hidden] and the team are super helpful and a pleasure to work with

Raydaint has allowed our reps to see where they rank in realtime. It's inspired friendly competition in our office.

It's a bit difficult to setup some of the metrics but their support team [sensitive content hidden] specifically is fantastic!

vorig jaar

Thank you, Rachel! We have a lot of great tools meant for internal use to help motivate teams and celebrate their wins. I'm very happy to hear that you see the value in this and it is helping you gamify your team!

Karl
Chiropractic Physician in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Physician Highly Recommends Raydiant

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My reception area is now an interactive education area.

Allows for patient education in reception area vs. watching garbage on tv

Took some time and effort to learn at the beginning.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you, Karl! In addition to enabling our customers to showcase some great looking content to their guests, effective communication and education is another aspect in which Raydiant helps our customers. We have a whole suite of apps and products that helps you do just that. Glad to hear that you are enjoying all of the tools available to you, Karl!

Aidan
Operations Manager in VS
Restaurants, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Product for Easy Digital Display Solution

4,0 vorig jaar

Raydiant was easy to deploy within our organization, the UX design is extremely user friendly, and it has been an affordable for our company to use digital signage without purchasing expensive displays.

Customer service can sometimes be lacking. The rep which initially sold our company the Raydiant product no longer took my calls/emails after we were fully onboarded. Billing can also be challenging if you have multiple locations using the product.

vorig jaar

Thank you very much, Aidan! We are sorry that your experience was anything short of flawless. We are here for you anytime you need to connect with us going forward.

Sarah
Owner/Operator in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Love this product and the ease of use!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy to set up, easy to use, fantastic graphics, and so much more! Love this affordable product!

Raydiant has increased our sales 10 fold in only a few short months of having it in our dining area. Customers were unaware of all the services we offer and have booked numerous additional services!

I cannot find anything that I do not like about this product!

vorig jaar

Thank you for the great review, Sarah! We are happy to hear that we help you hype up your business and products. To us, that is critical to creating a wonderful in-store experience. We hope to continue hyping up your customers (and you) for a long time to come!

Shima
Shima
Customer Operations Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Game changing software for our retail stores

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience, wish we had ran into them sooner.

Raydiants technology has been game changing ... our retail space has improved in more ways than one. We have been able to educate our clients, have virtual trunk shows,display and promote our new arrivals. We can attribute an increase in sales of 5-7 % .

We were not able to tie it into our POS system- (our POS was built internally)

gregory
owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Raydiant at Art in Motion

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall its a good product.

Customer friendly marketing tool that allows us to keep our customers up to daily basis.

We are seasonal business would be nice to have seasonal pricing.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you, Gregory! We are happy to hear that we are helping you market to your customers. That is what we are all about. We look forward to helping you with this for years to come!

Ava
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

What I love about my screen signage

Opmerkingen: Over all been good

My favorite part of Raydiant is being able to show off our Instagram page on the signage in the store

I wish the customer support was more available when I need it.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you, Ava! We also love our Instagram integration. It allows our users to showcase their Instagram posts in their physical locations. How cool is that? Glad to hear that you are enjoying it!

Natalie
Creative Director in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product for digital menu

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great, I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to integrate toast with digital signage system

We are using Raydiant for digital menus in our fast-food restaurants.

Great features, the possibility to remotely manage the content, and of course great customer support.

12 maanden geleden

Thank you very much, Natalie! In addition to showcasing menus, you can also incorporate dynamic content such as videos, social media, and YouTube directly onto you screens. How cool is that?! If you would like a demo please let us know so that we can show you some of the tools available to you.

Mitchell
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Robust digital signage management platform for thriving businesses

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Raydiant’s platform provides us with cutting edge digital signage management on many screens across multiple locations.

Would love to see additional playback hardware supported.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Mitchell! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Raydiant experience thus far! If you ever need a hand, or just want to talk, let us know.

Ali
Creative Director in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

An easy software to use!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have several businesses we advertise using Raydiant within our restaurant. It provides an easy way for multiple users to make changes as necessary and keep info up to date for our customers!

I love the remote access and various features.

There's really nothing at all I felt was difficult about integration.

vorig jaar

Thank you, Ali! We are not simply a digital signage company. We are a tool that helps you work efficiently, remotely, and on your own terms. With Raydiant you can update and modify your in store screens from anywhere and at any time. Pretty cool, right?!