Gemiddelde scores

4,9 /5
    4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Madgicx

Het eerste door AI ondersteunde alles-in-één marketingplatform voor autonome advertentie-inkoop en -optimalisatie met creatieve intelligentie.

Meer informatie over Madgicx

26 reviews worden weergegeven

Andrew B.
E-commerce Manager
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

"Work Smarter not Harder"

Opmerkingen: I have been using it to manage my FB ads campaigns - it helped me scale right out of the box which is crazy because I tripled my roas within 1 month!! The tool i need to scale and succeed in FB ads

Pluspunten: OK so, the first thing is the User Experience - they hit the nail on the head. I guess when these guys said they were an 8 figure-revenue-generating ad agency prior to building madgicx, they weren't lying! Madgicx single-handedly has built all the tools you need to succeed at facebook ads. 1. Audience creation - hitting all areas of your sales funnel
2. Automation - autopilot to help you sleep well at night without getting scared you will blow your budget!
3. Creative clusters - a new way to view your best creatives and ad copy
4. Mass creation - I can create 5 campaigns in less than 5 minutes
these tools were created with such detail that it shows the people behind it have successfully scaled FB campaigns MULTIPLE TIMES.

Minpunten: if I had to be really honest? there is nothing I dislike about madgicx. The one thing I would change is to have better FAQ's to be able to self troubleshoot any issues or misunderstandings one may have about the platform (such as how the core audiences and LLA's are created)

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Madgicx op 22-8-2019

Thank you Andrew! We hope we can keep helping you scale Gagliardi.eu for many more years to come!

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019
Ingo F.
Advertiser
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Why I love madgicx - From a complete novice"

Opmerkingen: I recently began to help my wife with her digital marketing business. She markets, mostly, for e-commerce businesses.
Up until a few weeks ago I knew very little about Facebook ads.
Once they have set up the initial copy and creatives, I create new audience based campaigns and ad sets.

Pluspunten: The dashboard showing a specific an account's overall performance. The Creative studio showing us which add creatives and copy performed the best - we've had a few surprises... and it helps to guide our creative thinking for future ad campaigns. The automation tactics are awesome! It saves so much time in optimising advertising spend.

Minpunten: It seems as if you still have to create brand new ads in Facebook ads manager - Creating a campaign and uploading new creatives and copy. I would like to be able to do this in Madgicx as well (Unless that functionality already exists and I just don't know about it). Also, the basic workings of the automation tactics makes it seem relatively easy to use, but once you try to set it up it can be a bit confusing and tricky to set up.
However, It could be because of my lack of experience with this product function and the fact that you need to have a good understanding of the specific ad account's metrics. I'm sure that I will get the hang of it soon!

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020
Abdullatif N.
Digital Marketer
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-9-2020

"Happy with your product!"

Opmerkingen: I'm digital marketer from Uzbekistan, working with lead-gen website for Real Estate company in Tashkent.
Started using MadgicX last couple months and happy with its features and ease of use.
MadgicX utility helps me sleep tight while my ads work. It saves my precious time, when I create campaigns and optimize. Automation for advertising campaigns are working with a bang!

Pluspunten: Effectiveness, opportunities and organized targeting strategies.

Minpunten: Can't find more time to learn all features to your product :(

• Beoordeeld op 21-9-2020
Micaela B.
CEO & Founder
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

"Madgicx = Print Money"

Opmerkingen: My experience with Madgicx and his great team is the best. I start my days looking forward to see my statistics panel and I check my personalized report every day with my coffee while I'm resting. Everything here works automatically. I haven't seen any other tool (or person) that can give you the quality of reporting and "autopilot" that Madgicx provides. When writing this review, I can only select up to 5 stars... But if I could I would put 1 million and infinity... I feel very happy (and I say happy, I feel HAPPY with Madgicx) this is not a way to say "I'm happy or I like it". Actually every time I ask for help or join my panel or launch new ads, I feel very happy and excited, I know that every day will be a great start and something even better will come. But don't believe me...
Try it yourself and start today.
You have nothing to lose, NOTHING to lose. And you have everything to WIN.
My feedback is to congratulate Madgicx and all his team, because they are great people, enthusiastic and with a strong purpose of making their clients successful.
So, if you really want to be successful, if you really want your business to flow abundantly and generate sales while you sleep, then you can do it like me. Start your test, launch your first ads (check out the FREE course and all their explanatory videos, even if you are new to this or an expert, I trust you will learn the step-by-step with accuracy).

Pluspunten: I want to clarify something. Madgicx is a software that is correct and is the best I have seen (even when I work with many digital tools and always choose the bots and AI, this tool is unique in every way). But Madgicx is much more than software. Madgicx is a team of expert ads specialists, who have only one purpose: to bring you success. If you don't know how to make ads, if you are an expert in creating ads but want to improve your ROAS, if you have a business and want to grow, if you are a big company and want to delegate to a tool of excellence... And in short: If there is something you offer that if you would increase your sales and make more money, your life would be transformed... Then you need to implement Madgicx. This tool will do everything for you, even its support team are experts on demand and they will know how to boost you in every way. I feel VERY accompanied by them, because I can ask all kinds of questions (from the most basic to the craziest ideas) and they always answer you with quality, speed and, above all, in a personalized way. I met Madgicx, started the free trial and before the end of the trial I was 100% convinced that I wanted to stay here. So, before the end of the trial, I already bought my package and since then, all that happened in my business was to earn more and more money. Great return on investment, right? The results are immediate, I started using Madgicx for free and it already generated sales and improved everything in 3 days!

Minpunten: It's the most powerful thing on the planet, nothing to change (I was even surprised that 3 days after I registered, they already created new updates, they are very fast and they launch great things to improve your whole business always). The software is the most intuitive and easy to use. In my personal experience I didn't know anything about ads, but Madgicx does everything for me and my team. Having Artificial Intelligence (AI) is great and it really works. With Madgicx you have a quick overview of what's going on in your business, you get personalized reports to your email at the time you want, the support chat is easy to use and the team is the best team on the planet.
Here you can count on tools that I haven't seen anywhere else, like the option to see which copy or creative works best and create new successful combinations, the possibility of automations that make your ads work better and better while you're sleeping

Brian L.
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2020

"Madgicx Functionality and Customer Support is 2nd to None"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has far exceeded my expectations.

Pluspunten: The speed at which I can implement and test different Facebook Ad Sets. Madgicx allows me to deploy campaigns with the speed and efficiency of a social media marketing department.

Minpunten: Currently, Madgicx includes both Facebook the Google Display Network as its marketing platforms, which is awesome. However, I would like to see other marketing platforms, such as SnapChat added to the platform to capture a broader audience. This will enable the user to bring in less expensive cold visitors and then retarget these visitors with Facebook and the GDN. Knowing what I know about Madgicx, I am sure that something like this is already in the works.

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2020
Zeyad R.
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

"Great tool and team behind it"

Pluspunten: The automation rule functions and audience creation are fantastic. Even greater customer support to help you succeed.

Minpunten: It is a little sophisticated to use which is a result of its complex capabilities. This is probably less to do with the software and more to do with understanding how to manage a budget.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020
Adam jakub M.
Performance Marketing Specialist
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020

"A performance tool you've been looking for"

Opmerkingen: At the time of writing the review we've been using Madgicx for 3-4 days and just using the AI audiences & some basic automation we've managed to get ROAS 9.0 and higher (earlier it was mostly 2.5 / 3). It's a nice change of pace and we're happy to explore more benefits. They have a nice Customer Service & Intercom chat, so you can always ask for help. We've had some onboarding sessions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was really helpful. Thanks for your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pluspunten: Running a successful FB Ads campaign is never easy, especially for an e-commerce.
We've been looking for a tool that helps us understand our audiences better, which Ads bring the most ROAS, where should we invest more money and when not to, to avoid "burning the budget".
Doing it manually was exhausting, but thanks to Madgicx we were able to save a lot of valuable time and get answers we were looking for. Now we can spend more time on other marketing channels and be sure that FB will mostly run itself.

Minpunten: You have to get used to it - the dashboard, the Ad Launcher, the Insights, the automation techniques - how Madgicx works. After 2-3 days the tool becomes more transparent, so you will feel more confident about using it.

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020
Alex S.
Marketing Strategist/Investor
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Insights I Never Knew Existed To Scale Our Clients Businesses"

Pluspunten: There are so many valuable features to Madgicx. Some that we dive into regularly are the creative and ad copy insights. It allows us to see on our clients accounts any trends in the ad copy we use or the creatives we make and how they perform overall. Things that we might take for granted, like the length of the text, but knowing which our audience prefers can be extremely valuable. The automated tactics are spot on from the prebuilt ones made by top marketers that can be implemented at the click of a button or build your own. These are amazing as it allows us to have more control over our clients accounts and help them stay profitable.

Minpunten: It can be a bit overwhelming at first with all of the data and features Madgicx provides and took some time to get familiarized with the platform. Once diving into each category to understand the full power behind it myself and my team were able to make better decisions based on data for our clients campaigns.

Philipp S.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"The 1 Tool I recommend for Facebook and IG Ads"

Pluspunten: look, I’m not easily impressed. and as everything else in this world Madgicx is not perfect (eg impossible to spell that name correctly). but I’ve hardly ever use a tool that delivered greater returns and saved us more time when running social media ads. i’ve used almost anything out there but with the creative tools that you get inside Madgicx, the automated media buying through smart rules, and ridiculously cool audiences to target — this really must be the tool I recommend more then any other out there.

Minpunten: almost impossible to spell the name correctly, haha. and of course there’s a learning curve until you master the tools, as with any other great software out there. i’d give it a try and see for yourself.

Gustavo G.
Musician
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2020

"Very Excited !"

Opmerkingen: I am fairly new to the software, it's my first week. Running my own campaigns on Facebook didn't go well. Through madgicx my cost per lead got reduced tremendously. Now I am working with them to drive more sales. What I love about Madgicx the most is that the onboarding process is SO good. They allocated a person to help me set it up, and then one of the top guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] jumped into a called with me to help me get going. That's priceless. Not a lot of companies are invested in their clients to really help them. I mean, if you pay them lots of money yes, but theses guys are very reasonable considering their knowledge in the field. I am thankful and I really hope I can make my ads works to a very profitable point with the help of Madgicx and its team. I am on a three month subscription and I am excited for what's coming

Pluspunten: The interface is user friendly. Although it still takes time to learn something new, it will take you a lot more to learn the Facebook platform than to learn Madgicx. It's very well put together. All the layout looks simple and friendly.

Minpunten: I am not quite sure what I like the least yet. I think I have to study it a little more to find out what I think it can be improved.

• Beoordeeld op 2-9-2020
Pedram G.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020

"Best marketing automation out there!"

Opmerkingen: I can't imagine not having Madgicx on my side.
It's very much like having an army of media buying professionals with you at every moment.

Pluspunten: It saves every media buyer sooo much time!
The ease of use and very reliable interface almost make it fool prove and help you with your day to day.
Developed by media buyers for media buyers! These people really understand our needs and problems and solve them in a way they would do it for themselves and their clients.

Minpunten: There are some minor things that still need to be optimized to make the experience even better, but nothing that is stopping you from enjoying the product to the fullest.

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020
Ken M.
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Takes The Thinking Out Of Scaling"

Opmerkingen: Ad Zombies is a global copywriting service, we write words that sell anything for businesses anywhere, but we are NOT an agency. The last thing we need is to get bogged down in platforms turning the knobs of advertising to scale and grow. Madgicx is like the Keurig of campaign management. Instead of dropping in a new coffee pod, you drop in your new copy... the machine brews perfect results and generates great sales automadgically.

Pluspunten: Madgicx allows us to quickly integrate new creative with tons of audiences in a matter of seconds.

Minpunten: It can be visually overwhelming at times.

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020
Michael R.
IT Director
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020

"Really useful"

Opmerkingen: Love it - I am involved in several businesses and all now use Madgicx.

Pluspunten: I liked the ability to quickly turn posts in to campaigns and the ability to target these in smart ways

Minpunten: I think a few more tutorials would have helped me get more out of this faster

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2020
Chris S.
Head of Growth
Online media, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020

"Absolutely blows away other solutions"

Opmerkingen: Literal game changer. I have outsourced a lot of my ad account management to Madgicx, so I can focus on other things.

Pluspunten: I love that I can leave the automations running, and I know the ads are taken care of without my constant monitoring. We were in a hurricane and lost power, and STILL the Artificial Intelligence engine and our specific stop-loss automations made sure we turned a profit, even when I physically couldn't look at our ad accounts.

Minpunten: Sometimes its difficult to create ads from scratch, it works better if you already have existing ads that work and let Madgicx create the audiences, not the creative.

Vincent Z.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

"Gamechanger"

Pluspunten: Main pros to me were the audience-creation, things the madgicx algorithm was able to do for retargeting was super cool and I really enjoyed using it

Minpunten: It was a little intense getting used to at first I think a lot jumps out at you because there’s so much you can do with madgicx so overall the interface was what I liked least about the software

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020
Amir N.
Freelancer
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Why Madgicx Matters..."

Opmerkingen: Smart people, a young and enthusiastic company that's gonna make a lot of positive changes in this space.

Pluspunten: It's a serious tool, and like any serious tool, there is a learning curve. Once you learn it, that's when the magic happens...you can gain insights that other tools won't give you, and you can basically making more money with the same adspend. That's the beauty of Madgicx...

Minpunten: It has a learning curve, so be prepared to site down with a cup of coffee and get through it.

Mark J.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

"Automation Machine!"

Opmerkingen: The onboarding process was very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a massive help during our call and was able to get all of the major automations set up for us from the very beginning. This resulted in a much higher ROAS overall. This definitely made up for the cost of the first 3 months alone.

Pluspunten: Within the first month of use we saw a huge spike in ROAS for our brand/business and I beleive a big reason for this is the automation tactics that were set up. They help to automatically kill of losing adset/creative that were blowing out our budget, as well as scaling winning adsets to really make the most money possible.

Minpunten: I do find the software a little bit confusing, but i think this is also just lack of use and i think with the amount of help and video content available within the platform, it wont take long for me to get my head around all of the features.

Devlin J.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020

"Best Product for the Money"

Opmerkingen: We went from doing 10k a month to 35k a month in our first month with this software and we did not add a single penny to our cost of ads. Our second month using this product we are on track to hit 45k with the same ad costs.

Pluspunten: It is simple to keep track of all your campaigns. It makes creating new campaigns quick and easy. It helps you see all your stats in one place.

Minpunten: Understanding All you Custom Audience adsets. I still do not understand what all the custom madgicx adsets mean 100%

Tobias O.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

"Great "helping hands""

Opmerkingen: Its the BEST tool out there, and, we use it on a daily basis to skale out our campaigns to the fullest.

Pluspunten: It actually takes away HOURS of manual labor, and laserfocuses on the really important data and let us create "STUNNING" campaigns.

Minpunten: At the first glimpse, it can be a bit overwhelming, so, if you have time on your weekend, go thru all video resources, play arraound with it a little bit, get to know the interface...

Jesica N.
Entreprenuer
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2020

"Amazing support & SAAS"

Opmerkingen: Just recently sign up, but so far I am happy and satisfied with my experience. Looking forward for Madgicx to help me grow my business.

Pluspunten: The automation features and the people behind Madgicx. They are very engaging and will really help you with your journey from launching to scaling.

Minpunten: Limited to modify creatives. Creating new audience interests, but they just launched the beta feature so it's now good.

• Beoordeeld op 21-7-2020
Ben-david I.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Do you believe in Madgicx? I do!"

Opmerkingen: Madgicx is the holy grail of performance SAS. They really took it to the next level.

Pluspunten: My favorite feature of madgicx has to be the audiences creation tool, I've gotten my best results from the Madgicx generated audiences.
Also, the rules have been a game changer for our ROAS goals.

Minpunten: I would love it if Madgicx integrated with Snapchat and Tiktok ads!

Dane S.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020

"Highly Reccomend"

Opmerkingen: Very powerful system and top class customer support.

Pluspunten: This takes data analytics to another level and allows you to implement strategies effortlessly.

Minpunten: Overwhelming at the start but is really intuitive the more you learn the platform

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020
Anne C.
Business Owner
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020

"Great support and user-friendly software"

Pluspunten: Madgicx is a software easy to use. You need to get into the videos first to understand how it works but overall, it's quite easy to set up and to select the audience which best fit your needs.

Minpunten: For now I would say the automation because I am new at Facebook so I like having control over my budget even if there is a STOP LOSS automation. Maybe in the future..

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020
Norman H.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-9-2020

"Makes life easy"

Opmerkingen: It solved my problem of which target audience to start targeting.
And which creative worked best.

Pluspunten: I love the audiences and how easy it is to set them up.
The creative insights are enlightening.

Minpunten: Nothing .
It works perfectly .
Take a long time to load .

• Beoordeeld op 26-9-2020
Vlad C.
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020

"Good product"

Opmerkingen: It is easier to optimise big accounts, definetly a time saver.

Pluspunten: Great for optimizing existing campaigns., very insightful.

Minpunten: Takes a bit to get used to and understand it but once you do, it is all great from there

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020