Over Madgicx

Het eerste door AI ondersteunde alles-in-één marketingplatform voor autonome advertentie-inkoop en -optimalisatie met creatieve intelligentie.

Meer informatie over Madgicx

Madgicx allows us to quickly integrate new creative with tons of audiences in a matter of seconds.

Its a bit hard to understand at first. They should make a class.

Beoordelingen van Madgicx

4,9
4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Madgicx heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 49 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (49)

Sorteren op

Heb je Madgicx eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (49)

Andrew
Andrew
E-commerce Manager in Malta
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Work Smarter not Harder

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using it to manage my FB ads campaigns - it helped me scale right out of the box which is crazy because I tripled my roas within 1 month!! The tool i need to scale and succeed in FB ads

OK so, the first thing is the User Experience - they hit the nail on the head. I guess when these guys said they were an 8 figure-revenue-generating ad agency prior to building madgicx, they weren't lying! Madgicx single-handedly has built all the tools you need to succeed at facebook ads. 1. Audience creation - hitting all areas of your sales funnel 2. Automation - autopilot to help you sleep well at night without getting scared you will blow your budget! 3. Creative clusters - a new way to view your best creatives and ad copy 4. Mass creation - I can create 5 campaigns in less than 5 minutes these tools were created with such detail that it shows the people behind it have successfully scaled FB campaigns MULTIPLE TIMES.

if I had to be really honest? there is nothing I dislike about madgicx. The one thing I would change is to have better FAQ's to be able to self troubleshoot any issues or misunderstandings one may have about the platform (such as how the core audiences and LLA's are created)

Reactie Madgicx

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Andrew! We hope we can keep helping you scale Gagliardi.eu for many more years to come!

Slava
CMO in Letland
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

It's just so unique, so they actually don't have competitors

Opmerkingen: I was blind now I can see

What Madgicx does can do no other software. They made me think strategically and reset my mind in FB Ads funnels

I wish it had visual funnels builder. I hope it's not long to wait

Omar
Marketing Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Terrible Company that keep taking your money even when offering no services

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We informed them in early may that our business manager was restricted from managing ads, due to the disruption in our business to try to find workarounds to this no one cancelled the subscription until we got charged $147 again at the end of may. then yesterday (3 june) i sent them a message asking for a refund seeing as how no one logged in since early may we did not use their service for over a month. I clicked the cancel button and guess what happened, i see a charge for another $147 leave my company account. Imagine they charged a full month for me unsubacrobing 3 days into june after i told them the issues we were having which (im sure totally coincidentally) start3d right after we connected their software to our ad accounts. Stick to wordstream, they are honest at least.

Nothing. a few days after connecting this software our business manager was restricted from managing ad accounts after 10+ years of no issues and we communicated this to their team however they continued to charge us.

No support all the support staff are based in some third party country they appear to think small print in contracts supercedes moral values when it comes to ripping off their customers.

Elias
Co-President in VS

Madgicx is great for AI audiences and Automation

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Madgicx has been extremely useful and helpful as a counterpart / enhancement of Meta's Ads Manager. They are always releasing new tools to make media buying easier. One special aspect of Madgicx is their willingness to go above and beyond with customer support. They have regularly offered me free consulting calls and strategy calls even though that is something that they charge for. They are passionate about making their tools better and it really shows.

The Madgicx AI audiences intersected with interest targeting have outperformed all of my other audiences. The automation is very useful as I tend to run a lot of testing ad sets. I use their "Sprint" consulting and their consultants are really great and knowledgeable.

Ads Manager 2.0 isn't as feature-rich as Meta's Ad Manager.

Micaela
CEO & Founder in Canada
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Madgicx = Print Money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Madgicx and his great team is the best. I start my days looking forward to see my statistics panel and I check my personalized report every day with my coffee while I'm resting. Everything here works automatically. I haven't seen any other tool (or person) that can give you the quality of reporting and "autopilot" that Madgicx provides. When writing this review, I can only select up to 5 stars... But if I could I would put 1 million and infinity... I feel very happy (and I say happy, I feel HAPPY with Madgicx) this is not a way to say "I'm happy or I like it". Actually every time I ask for help or join my panel or launch new ads, I feel very happy and excited, I know that every day will be a great start and something even better will come. But don't believe me...
Try it yourself and start today.
You have nothing to lose, NOTHING to lose. And you have everything to WIN.
My feedback is to congratulate Madgicx and all his team, because they are great people, enthusiastic and with a strong purpose of making their clients successful.
So, if you really want to be successful, if you really want your business to flow abundantly and generate sales while you sleep, then you can do it like me. Start your test, launch your first ads (check out the FREE course and all their explanatory videos, even if you are new to this or an expert, I trust you will learn the step-by-step with accuracy).

I want to clarify something. Madgicx is a software that is correct and is the best I have seen (even when I work with many digital tools and always choose the bots and AI, this tool is unique in every way). But Madgicx is much more than software. Madgicx is a team of expert ads specialists, who have only one purpose: to bring you success. If you don't know how to make ads, if you are an expert in creating ads but want to improve your ROAS, if you have a business and want to grow, if you are a big company and want to delegate to a tool of excellence... And in short: If there is something you offer that if you would increase your sales and make more money, your life would be transformed... Then you need to implement Madgicx. This tool will do everything for you, even its support team are experts on demand and they will know how to boost you in every way. I feel VERY accompanied by them, because I can ask all kinds of questions (from the most basic to the craziest ideas) and they always answer you with quality, speed and, above all, in a personalized way. I met Madgicx, started the free trial and before the end of the trial I was 100% convinced that I wanted to stay here. So, before the end of the trial, I already bought my package and since then, all that happened in my business was to earn more and more money. Great return on investment, right? The results are immediate, I started using Madgicx for free and it already generated sales and improved everything in 3 days!

It's the most powerful thing on the planet, nothing to change (I was even surprised that 3 days after I registered, they already created new updates, they are very fast and they launch great things to improve your whole business always). The software is the most intuitive and easy to use. In my personal experience I didn't know anything about ads, but Madgicx does everything for me and my team. Having Artificial Intelligence (AI) is great and it really works. With Madgicx you have a quick overview of what's going on in your business, you get personalized reports to your email at the time you want, the support chat is easy to use and the team is the best team on the planet. Here you can count on tools that I haven't seen anywhere else, like the option to see which copy or creative works best and create new successful combinations, the possibility of automations that make your ads work better and better while you're sleeping

Ingo
Advertiser in Zuid-Afrika

Why I love madgicx - From a complete novice

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recently began to help my wife with her digital marketing business. She markets, mostly, for e-commerce businesses.
Up until a few weeks ago I knew very little about Facebook ads.
Once they have set up the initial copy and creatives, I create new audience based campaigns and ad sets.

The dashboard showing a specific an account's overall performance. The Creative studio showing us which add creatives and copy performed the best - we've had a few surprises... and it helps to guide our creative thinking for future ad campaigns. The automation tactics are awesome! It saves so much time in optimising advertising spend.

It seems as if you still have to create brand new ads in Facebook ads manager - Creating a campaign and uploading new creatives and copy. I would like to be able to do this in Madgicx as well (Unless that functionality already exists and I just don't know about it). Also, the basic workings of the automation tactics makes it seem relatively easy to use, but once you try to set it up it can be a bit confusing and tricky to set up. However, It could be because of my lack of experience with this product function and the fact that you need to have a good understanding of the specific ad account's metrics. I'm sure that I will get the hang of it soon!

Brian
Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Madgicx Functionality and Customer Support is 2nd to None

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has far exceeded my expectations.

The speed at which I can implement and test different Facebook Ad Sets. Madgicx allows me to deploy campaigns with the speed and efficiency of a social media marketing department.

Currently, Madgicx includes both Facebook the Google Display Network as its marketing platforms, which is awesome. However, I would like to see other marketing platforms, such as SnapChat added to the platform to capture a broader audience. This will enable the user to bring in less expensive cold visitors and then retarget these visitors with Facebook and the GDN. Knowing what I know about Madgicx, I am sure that something like this is already in the works.

Peter Murphy
Peter Murphy
CSO in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Beginner to expert in 1 month

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used Madgicx to run my first campaign ever on FB. Did 30x ROAS with 300k in revenue in month 1. Ping me on Twitter if you want me to show you the numbers.

Better than FB algorithm, support surpasses any other small SasS option. Once you learn it, you can make big $

Hard to set up, but their support onboarded me enough to get started

Adam Jakub
Adam Jakub
Performance Marketing Specialist in Polen
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

A performance tool you've been looking for

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At the time of writing the review we've been using Madgicx for 3-4 days and just using the AI audiences & some basic automation we've managed to get ROAS 9.0 and higher (earlier it was mostly 2.5 / 3). It's a nice change of pace and we're happy to explore more benefits. They have a nice Customer Service & Intercom chat, so you can always ask for help. We've had some onboarding sessions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was really helpful. Thanks for your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Running a successful FB Ads campaign is never easy, especially for an e-commerce. We've been looking for a tool that helps us understand our audiences better, which Ads bring the most ROAS, where should we invest more money and when not to, to avoid "burning the budget". Doing it manually was exhausting, but thanks to Madgicx we were able to save a lot of valuable time and get answers we were looking for. Now we can spend more time on other marketing channels and be sure that FB will mostly run itself.

You have to get used to it - the dashboard, the Ad Launcher, the Insights, the automation techniques - how Madgicx works. After 2-3 days the tool becomes more transparent, so you will feel more confident about using it.

Pedram
Pedram
Founder in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Best marketing automation out there!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't imagine not having Madgicx on my side.
It's very much like having an army of media buying professionals with you at every moment.

It saves every media buyer sooo much time! The ease of use and very reliable interface almost make it fool prove and help you with your day to day. Developed by media buyers for media buyers! These people really understand our needs and problems and solve them in a way they would do it for themselves and their clients.

There are some minor things that still need to be optimized to make the experience even better, but nothing that is stopping you from enjoying the product to the fullest.

Zeyad
President in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool and team behind it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The automation rule functions and audience creation are fantastic. Even greater customer support to help you succeed.

It is a little sophisticated to use which is a result of its complex capabilities. This is probably less to do with the software and more to do with understanding how to manage a budget.

Alex
Marketing Strategist/Investor in Canada

Insights I Never Knew Existed To Scale Our Clients Businesses

5,0 3 jaar geleden

There are so many valuable features to Madgicx. Some that we dive into regularly are the creative and ad copy insights. It allows us to see on our clients accounts any trends in the ad copy we use or the creatives we make and how they perform overall. Things that we might take for granted, like the length of the text, but knowing which our audience prefers can be extremely valuable. The automated tactics are spot on from the prebuilt ones made by top marketers that can be implemented at the click of a button or build your own. These are amazing as it allows us to have more control over our clients accounts and help them stay profitable.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first with all of the data and features Madgicx provides and took some time to get familiarized with the platform. Once diving into each category to understand the full power behind it myself and my team were able to make better decisions based on data for our clients campaigns.

Philipp
CEO in Oostenrijk
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The 1 Tool I recommend for Facebook and IG Ads

5,0 3 jaar geleden

look, I’m not easily impressed. and as everything else in this world Madgicx is not perfect (eg impossible to spell that name correctly). but I’ve hardly ever use a tool that delivered greater returns and saved us more time when running social media ads. i’ve used almost anything out there but with the creative tools that you get inside Madgicx, the automated media buying through smart rules, and ridiculously cool audiences to target — this really must be the tool I recommend more then any other out there.

almost impossible to spell the name correctly, haha. and of course there’s a learning curve until you master the tools, as with any other great software out there. i’d give it a try and see for yourself.

Gustavo
Musician in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Very Excited !

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am fairly new to the software, it's my first week. Running my own campaigns on Facebook didn't go well. Through madgicx my cost per lead got reduced tremendously. Now I am working with them to drive more sales. What I love about Madgicx the most is that the onboarding process is SO good. They allocated a person to help me set it up, and then one of the top guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] jumped into a called with me to help me get going. That's priceless. Not a lot of companies are invested in their clients to really help them. I mean, if you pay them lots of money yes, but theses guys are very reasonable considering their knowledge in the field. I am thankful and I really hope I can make my ads works to a very profitable point with the help of Madgicx and its team. I am on a three month subscription and I am excited for what's coming

The interface is user friendly. Although it still takes time to learn something new, it will take you a lot more to learn the Facebook platform than to learn Madgicx. It's very well put together. All the layout looks simple and friendly.

I am not quite sure what I like the least yet. I think I have to study it a little more to find out what I think it can be improved.

solly
CMO in Israël

Amazing Results

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After trying at least 4 software out there I truly believe this is the best one out there.

Was introduced to Madixc about 2 years ago. The results they give were amazing, within 3 days of using the platform my ROI on my ads have just gone sky high. The customer support is amazing I was thought from day 1 how to be able to use the platform Higley recommend for everyone that is using FB ads out there

Changing the audience name. Provide better google products.

Denise
Associate Digital Specialist in Zweden

Amazing support and platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! Their amazing support whether it's through chat or a meeting, always helps me with any question or problem I may have. The tool is easy when you start to learn it.

I love Madgicx based on how much more effective my time gets throughout the days. It's really easy to set up and look through different audiences and later on launch them. Their fast worldclass support is something that I really appreciate.

Takes some time to learn and understand the platform. There are some really great "How to's"-guides in the platform. Once you learn the basics, there's no problem at all.

Ken
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Takes The Thinking Out Of Scaling

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ad Zombies is a global copywriting service, we write words that sell anything for businesses anywhere, but we are NOT an agency. The last thing we need is to get bogged down in platforms turning the knobs of advertising to scale and grow. Madgicx is like the Keurig of campaign management. Instead of dropping in a new coffee pod, you drop in your new copy... the machine brews perfect results and generates great sales automadgically.

It can be visually overwhelming at times.

Alex
owner in Nederland
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Even for small start-ups

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A really exciting new way for me as a small business owner to master the art of scaling. I love it.

Scaling FB ads is an art in itself. And you can do all the online marketing courses you want but you need to be a pro or you need to hire an ad agency if you really want to scale. That's why this tool is the answer to all my questions. It gives me pro insights and tools without having to do all the work myself. It's just baffling what this thing can for you.

You do need to deep dive into the app itself to really make it work. The support team is there to help you but you do need to invest the time. For me, it's a no-brainer. It was either this or hiring an agency. But it will take time before I can get the very best out of this app.

Shallon
COO in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Best Software for FB ads

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are responsive and extremely helpful aside from the power of the software itself.

The audiences and automation tactics are top notch.

Its a bit hard to understand at first. They should make a class.

Peter
Managing Director in Australië
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Mind blowing what Madgicx's can do.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm am happy to see more consistent results with better ROAS

Madgicx's is mind-blowing what it can do. For helping to manage our Facebook advertising account and increase ROAS. I love how it helps to automate Facebook and also gives you the headspace and ability to dive deeper into your data with an amazing analysis of the results so you can find even more gold with your ad spend all the time testing your ads, copy, and audiences. Not to mention great customer service. Who help to get you going and all set up.

There is a lot to learn but that is because Facebook is a complicated beast to get your head around

IT Director in VK

Really useful

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it - I am involved in several businesses and all now use Madgicx.

I liked the ability to quickly turn posts in to campaigns and the ability to target these in smart ways

I think a few more tutorials would have helped me get more out of this faster

Head of Growth in VS
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Absolutely blows away other solutions

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Literal game changer. I have outsourced a lot of my ad account management to Madgicx, so I can focus on other things.

I love that I can leave the automations running, and I know the ads are taken care of without my constant monitoring. We were in a hurricane and lost power, and STILL the Artificial Intelligence engine and our specific stop-loss automations made sure we turned a profit, even when I physically couldn't look at our ad accounts.

Sometimes its difficult to create ads from scratch, it works better if you already have existing ads that work and let Madgicx create the audiences, not the creative.

Marco
Constultant in Tsjechië
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Quite good app for optimization product ads

5,0 11 maanden geleden

The easy of use. interface is so native.

The price maybe. Or I had just too small clients for it .

Wilfried
Business Owner in Oostenrijk
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Großartige Software mit großartigen Menschen die einem wirklich helfen!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bin gespannt und freue mich auf die Skalierung, mit der Software und den dahinter stehenden Leuten :)

Großartig Usability und super Funktionen zum Skalieren von Ads. Was allerdings noch wichtiger ist, sind die Leute dahinter. In den ersten drei Calls helfen sie einem alles aufzusetzen und die häufigsten Fallstricke zu vermeiden, zusätzlich haben sie einen Kundenservice der immer erreichbar und super nett ist :)

Nichts, bin beeindruckt! Sie tun was sie sagen und helfen wo sie können UND verstehen ihr Handwerk. Eine super großartige Kombination :)

Mihoko
Founder in VS

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The company seems to really care about your success. When I struggled to make it work, they went out of their way to help me out. I am grateful.

There was a definite learning curve but with help from a Madgicx customer success team, we were able to identify a strategy to improve the performance of my FB ads. With automation rules, I feel comfortable to continue to experiment and scale my ad spent.

I had difficult time setting up the software. Initially, automation worked against me because I was not using it right. It took help from a Madgicx customer success team to turn it around.