Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Snov.io

Koud outreach-automatiseringsplatform

Meer informatie over Snov.io

I love how easy to use is Snov.io. I never had a problem finding contacts and most of the time the emails are accurate.

Sometimes my IMAP settings for receiving emails get broken in the middle of Drip email campaign. This bug occurs that I'm sending follow-ups to the people which already responded to me.

Beoordelingen van Snov.io

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Snov.io heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 208 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Snov.io eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (208)

Dave
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

An impressive sales prospecting and outreach suite

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jeff
Jeff
Ceo in Brazilië
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Snov.io is excellent for Business that needs growth

5,0 vorig jaar

The platform is amazing and I never have a experience with another tool that do what Snov.io do. I'm old on marketing and always we use social media, leads inbound, with so many contents to convert him and with snov.io is different. We able to collect leads in anywhere, anyplace and any website to our business.Its amazing.

They can integrate with another platforms like WhatsApp (in the case the platform collect numbers too).

8 maanden geleden

Wow, thank you for the fantastic feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Snov.io has made such a difference in your marketing efforts. We're all about making lead generation easy and effective, no matter where or when you need it. If you ever want to explore more ways to supercharge your business or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you keep crushing it!

Sergey
CEO in Oekraïne
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers

Lead Generation and Email Marketing in single application

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: All of our email marketing campaigns are running with Snov.io. We're very satisfied with it.

The most helpful things are:- Lead search tool by keywords and industry, in the LinkedIn database.- Possibility to find and verify companies' emails.- Email drift campaigns.

The lack of opportunities to collaborate between team members.

12 maanden geleden

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Our development team is actively working on improving the team collaboration options between team members. Please stay tuned to our LinkedIn profile for the latest news and updates regarding Snov.io: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18052485/ Thank you for choosing Snov.io!

Pablo
Digital Ops Manager in Bolivia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

I use almost daily to find emails for prospecting

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The chrome extension allows to finf the emails from the visited page The results most of the time are valid and useful

i have to combine snovio with other tools to discover the job postions

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Many missing features and UX oversights lead to a frustrating experience

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We evaluated Snovio for email outreach/sales prospecting. Ultimately there were so many things it can't do and tiny frustrations using it that we decided to move to another vendor. It was death by a thousand cuts.

+ The linkedin chrome extension does work most of the time once you install it manually+ The database search tool to find contacts at a given company name with certain titles etc works fairly well as long as it's not a small business you're targeting

There are many oversights all over the product which make it hard to use and more time consuming than even manual prospecting and emailing. For example:- If you add a prospect contact to a list, Snovio will show their company details on the contact but it will not add that company anywhere in your account. You have to manually expand a dropdown, click to view the company, then click add to list and select a list on that company's detail. 4 extra clicks each time. This is ridiculous. It means that if you and another colleague are doing outreach, you can very easily email two people at the same company unless you are manually adding the companies too, so you can search and make sure they haven't been reached out to yet. Even worse, you can't search contacts by their company name. - You can't schedule 1:1 emails to be sent later. You can only schedule campaigns. However, if you are in B2B sales, you know that often times email templates only get you so far and you need to write more personalized messages. Might as well just stick with Gmail and Boomerang or Yesware...- You can't have multi-line custom fields in case you were considering using custom fields + a campaign to send more personalized messages.- For Pipedrive users: the Pipedrive integration adds contacts to Pipedrive even if Snovio never was successful in finding any email address for them. There is no way to stop it from doing this. You have to go set up an automation in Pipedrive or Zapier to delete them.

11 maanden geleden

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with Snov.io. We are delighted to hear that the LinkedIn Chrome extension and the database search tool have proven helpful to you in most cases. Our aim is to provide effective tools that streamline the process of finding contacts and enhance your outreach efforts. We also appreciate your valuable suggestions and concerns, and we assure you that we will consider them during our development process. If you have any further suggestions or would like to provide additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to us directly at [email protected]. Thank you once again! Best regards, Snov.io Team

Muhammad
Muhammad
Lead Talent Sourcer in Pakistan
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect Data Scraping | Email Hunting

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using this plateform from last 3+ years and its perfectly working for me.

Snovio is one of the world perfect plateform for data scraping and email hunting. It has many other features which are necassary for all peoples belong to Staffing industries.

No. This is world best software to use for data scraping and I am fully satisfied from it. I tried other software but no one can beat it at any price.

Vishal
Digital Marketing in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

One Click and Here You GO! Lead Magnet for LinkedIn

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its more than cold outreach campaign with their smart options - you can save your time and work smartly.

specially I like LinkedIn profile and google search result email find and directly create list.

-Easy to use, Inbuild CRM features and Leads List management options

2 jaar geleden

Hello Vishal! Thank you for your time and feedback.

Arika
Arika
Manager in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Find And Verify Emails Easily

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Snov is a tool with limited functionality. If you are the one looking to find new email leads and verify them before sending then this is a very useful tool. But if you are looking for a multichannel marketing tool then better options are available in the market.

Snov is one such tool that can not help you in finding new email leads but can also help you verify these emails. Good part about Snov is that you bulk verify emails to save your time. The platform helps you create pipelines for existing prospects.

Sometimes a lot of emails go inside spam folder for the recipient. Not sure this problem is due to Snov or something else. Else till now I have not found any other issues.

Charles
Charles
Director in Singapore
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Good and Affordable CRM Tool

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is pretty satisfying.

I like Snov.io for assisting in discovering email addresses, validating them, gathering, and organizing email lists, and automating email campaigns to enable the delivery of personalized bulk emails.

Although it happens very rarely, there are occasions where not all emails can be located. Nonetheless, I am satisfied with utilizing this service. However, in some cases contacting support can be quite challenging.

Artem
Artem
Business Dev in Portugal
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

Best Lead Generation Application

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We run an outreach campaign now and we are amazed by the results. Response rate is 35%!, it is also very effective in warming-up mailing boxes.

I liked the possibility to have the lead generation process automatized. From prospects finding, to CRM. I looked for such a tool for many years.

Some UI/UX elements could be enhanced. I would minimize the drop-down menus, but these are minor things.

9 maanden geleden

Hello Artem! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Snov.io! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the benefits of our lead generation automation and CRM capabilities. A response rate of 35% is truly impressive, and we're thrilled to play a part in helping you warm up your mailing boxes effectively. We value your trust and look forward to serving you in the future.

Sunny
Sunny
eMarketing Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best tool for email marketing & lead generation

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In Snovio I can add multiple email IDs and send emails in bulk, this tool has proven to be good for me for marketing.

Snovio offers a wide range of features, such as the ability to add multiple email IDs and send bulk emails. I like that the tool is simple to use and the interesting part is the drip campaign. Snovio proves to be an outstanding tool for sales teams as it aids in searching for emails, contacts, potential customers, company names, and social URLs. Their customer support is outstanding.

Cost is very high compared to other lead generation tools.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Sunny! Thanks for sharing your Snov.io experience. Awesome to hear it's your go-to for email marketing and lead gen. If you ever have questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] or via live chat. Cheers to your Snov.io success!

Yevhen
Researcher in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Snov.io is a game-changer for those who want to simplify their email outreach and lead generation.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: In short, Snov.io is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to simplify their email outreach and lead generation efforts. It's a fantastic solution that brings together essential tools in a user-friendly interface. If you want to improve your sales and marketing game, then Snov.io is the answer.

It's like having a personal assistant who takes care of everything for you. The platform brings together crucial tools like lead generation, email verification, and email sending, making it a one-stop-shop for sales teams.What sets Snov.io apart is its amazing prospect search function. It makes finding potential leads a breeze and even provides the information you need to make your outreach personal. And, their 7-step email verification process is top-notch, making sure every email you send goes to the right place, increasing your chances of success.One feature that really impressed me is the ability to schedule drip campaigns with triggers, personalization, and open, click, and reply detection. These features make automating your email campaigns a piece of cake and help you track their success, giving you more time to focus on other important tasks.

However, there are also some moderate cons to consider. One possible issue is that the interface can be overwhelming for new users, making it difficult to navigate at first. The email enrichment process can also be slow, which can be frustrating but it could be solved with higher pricing plans.

8 maanden geleden

We appreciate your time and feedback! Your insights, both positive and constructive, are invaluable to us, and we're committed to doing our best to improve based on your input. Thank you!

Dmitry
Team Lead in Turkije

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software, easy to use.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, I will recommend in to my friends.

Easy campaign management. Huge feature set for lead generation.

Cheap and powerful. Easy to manage my lead generation campaigns.

Thank you!

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 werknemers

If you want to find verified emails, this is for you.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made our lead/email search a lot easier as well as keeping track of all our email campaigns.

Social URL Search, this function lets you find emails from Social Media URLs, in my case I've been using LinkedIn Profiles, importing those into snovio and finding great emails. The good thing is that you can also verify them to make sure they won't bounce.

Some features are not very efficient. If you want to delete a contact that you have in more than one list, you have to manually do that for each list, which takes a lot of time and is not efficient.

Alina
Alina
Marketing Manager in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Snovio is our choice for email gathering

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Snovio is valuable for us at this point. While very pleasant to use, Snovio also offers amazing output and functionality. It has become a natural part of what we do in a variety of cases.

Snovio is an outstanding platform for email contacts gathering and emailing. The whole workflow is thoughtfully built and intuitive. In just a few clicks, Snovio Email Finder saves professional contacts from LinkedIn and brings them to the web app where they’re safely stored and are ready for further management. From that point, it is really easy to set the emailing sequence to get in touch with a lot of contacts at once.

Hard to think of real conses. Although, one thing we would like to have is an option to tag (with custom and system tags) prospects and lists to bring some additional structure and enhance flexibility. Hope you have this under development in the nearest future!

Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome features for Sales Navigator!

Opmerkingen: 9/10

Snovio is always reliable. I have been working with a lot of email finders and they always lack one or another feature and it's frustrating. I was looking specifically for getting emails directly from the searches in Sales Navigator (most competitors have that option in LinkedIn searches but not within SN) and I WAS SO BLESSED to find out I could get all that with Snov.io Cheeeeers and thanks for having an option like this!

It doesn't show the most used email from each contact when you get a bunch of emails. Also, as an old user, I'd like to have the option to get discounts or a cheaper price to buy the yearly membership. I usually buy mines in Xmas or Black Friday when you have bigger promotions.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for staying with us!

Mariia
Business Development Manager in Zweden
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and excellently documented. Customer support is fantastic!

Doesn't have direct integration with HubSpot

Anzhelika
Anzhelika
BDM in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

A worthy all-in-one platform for email marketing automation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am truly satisfied with Snov.io, as it saves a lot of time with automated follow-ups and keeps my prospects list clean.

A lot of useful tools, from email finder to well-designed email campaigns. The platform provides a great variety of email finder tools: you may search for emails by a domain, company name, social url, and many more. Then you may verify them and clear your list from unavailable emails. And the most important, snovio allows launching your own automated drip email campaigns to nurture leads and gain their trust. I am also very glad that snovio gives an opportunity to integrate with zapier, which makes a lot of things easier.

No, I have not found any disadvantages.

4 jaar geleden

Many thanks for your feedback!

Valentin
Valentin
UseArtemis is a great lead generation tool in Roemenië
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Snov.io is a great B2B lead generation tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool, but support limited and also I would have expected that as early adopter to have a better rate.

Snov.io is a great lead generation tool! I love the email finder and email verifier features - they've come in handy more times than I can count. The drip campaigns are also super helpful in keeping my leads organized. The extension for Google Chrome is awesome because it allows me to find emails on other websites. If you're looking for a powerful lead generation tool, Snov.io is a great option. I've found it to be a valuable tool in my own business endeavors.

Price has been increased and they did not accepted to provide us, as an early adopter, a better rate.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for choosing Snov.io!

Taras
Taras
Head Marketer in Oekraïne
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Great service for finding and tracking emails

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed to find a way to gather statistics on how our advertising emails are doing and we came across Snovio Email Tracker that gives info about opens and link clicks in emails, in other words, it gives insight on how people are interested.
Then, we’ve discovered there's a lot more of the platform and decided to buy.
We figured out that we can use Snovio solutions for other purposes such as compiling lists of leads from various sources and sending our advertisements through automated Drip Campaign mailing option.

Snovio stands out because it gives you the opportunity to evaluate their possibilities before buying. None of the competitors offer completely free extensions like Email Tracker. This is the case when you get exactly what you paid for. Extended functionality allows you to build a whole marketing process from scratch. Truly affordable plans make it much more attractive.

Recently, we thought it would be handy for us to receive some kind of statistics reports from the Email Tracker and this has become available with the last update! Well done! We haven’t noticed other significant cons.

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Good for sending emails but not good for lead generation.

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been good but not great so far.

Setting up snov.io is easy, it's almost plug and play and domain verification also takes just couple of seconds.

When I actually started sending emails from it, I realised the delivery rate was pretty low and when I ran the similar contacts in different tool, I received a 20% higher open rate.

vorig jaar

Hello! Thank you for your feedback! The delivery rate depends on many factors, such as the sender account, content, and how you warmed up the email sender. Please check out this article: https://snov.io/blog/guide-to-email-deliverability/ If you still have any questions or unresolved issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

Helga
Helga
CMO in Duitsland
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

A nice affordable alternative to expensive lead generation tools

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Firstly, I love Snovio for a set of instruments it provides. That’s really great and useful for professionals to have all the desired instruments under one roof. However, personally, I use it for lead generation. Here are a few reasons why Snov.io is a great solution for lead generation professionals: -quickness -accuracy -great search on LI (with lots of features you can read about in their knowledge base) -affordable pricing plans (compared to its competitors) -Chrome extension for both email finder and email verifier (and a few more) -”Send email” feature in the Chrome extension -free automatic verification when chrome extension is used -full profiles of found leads

In fact, would like to have an opportunity to generate leads with Snovio on Facebook too. Unfortunately, this feature is not available anymore. And I think it will never be released once again *sigh* (as far as I understood, this is due to the Facebook policy).

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

One of the better email scrapers out there

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Decent free version that lets you scrape up to 50 business emails, helpful export function, lower subscription cost than competitors.

You have to click on the chrome extension to scrape the email, but it won't reveal what that email is the first time. It has you close the extension, then reopen it just to copy/paste and that's annoying. If you need support, you'll have to wait at least 24business hours to hear back from them.

Craig
Craig
CEO|Managing Partner in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Snov

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: vert bad

noting at all the service is very very very very slow

horrible customer svs no help at all

vorig jaar

Hello Craig! Could you please provide us with more details by reaching out to us at [email protected]? This will allow us to take a closer look at the situation. Thank you!

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great Value of money.. My Fav Email lead generation tool.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy to use this softer but sometimes found lots of bad emails.I hope they improve the quality. overall this is good software like others.

Tools option especially I like also company profile search.

Company profile search would like especially.

Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Steal Money

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I paid for 1,000 credit, I loved the trial of free service and wanted to be a loyal customer, I paid for 1,000 credits and planned to continue to provide business for Snovio but at the end of that month, when I had 600 credits LEFT, new month=all those credits were GONE. I paid the price in understanding those credits would be MINE to use. Not be taken away if all of them weren't used by the end of the 30 days, and I don't remember that information being provided or there being a resource explaining this would occur. Very disappointed, it was too good to be true. I would have continued to be a paying customer but I don't trust Snovio anymore.

It does pull up emails easily. So does a lot of other softwares too so nothing significant.

They steal your money. I paid for 1,000 credits, no where did it say if you don't use these credits by thirty days they will be gone?? I had 600 credits left, and planned to continue to be a paying customer every time I needed more credits. But nope.