Great for K-12

Joseph H.
DOT
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Pluspunten: The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Minpunten: There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Nice and simple

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Paul H.
Pre Press
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

Pluspunten: This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Minpunten: Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
Jeff O.
IT Project Coordinator
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Minpunten: I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Brian F.
Director of Instructional Technology
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Pluspunten: The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Minpunten: I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Excellent Signage

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Joseph M.
IT Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Pluspunten: I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Minpunten: The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Marco F.
Sponsorship and Development Coordinator
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Pluspunten: Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off!
This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go.
Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Minpunten: No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

Great Software at a Great Price

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Reggie M.
IT Support Specialist
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Pluspunten: I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Minpunten: One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Great dashboard to get messages across to all employee's

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Jeremy S.
Security Analyst
Bankwezen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: my experience has been great as i have reduced my interaction time with the product so i can do other more important things.

Pluspunten: With the new addition to making quick boards such as Notices and calendar events we now spend less man hours creating content for the board system.

Minpunten: to be honest there is nothing that stands out.

The Best Menu Board Software

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Janene S.
FS Supervisor
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly. The team at TelemetryTV are available and responsive within minutes for any issue or question we have had. Love this software and would highly recommend.

Minpunten: There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Use to get information out to parents, students and staff

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Kelly P.
Teacher
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have loved using TelemetryTV in school.

Pluspunten: The ease of integrating Google Slides into the application.

Minpunten: The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time!

Antwoord van de leverancier

van TelemetryTV op 27-8-2019

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your kind words! Regarding the military time issue you mentioned, we have updated the Clock widget, app, and overlays to include an option for both 12h and 24h time. We'll send some more info to you via email to show you where you can find this option.

TelemetryTV Review

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
Steward Z.
Marketing Manager
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This system replaced our old digital display software at a fraction of the cost of our old system with more options to customize the look. Currently, we are running 4 conference center TV's off of TelemetryTV.

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to implement in our conference center. I had the entire system up and running within a few hours on 4 different TVs.

Minpunten: Currently, no issues with this software.

Telemetry Review

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Ann F.
Technology Specialist
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been wonderful- the customer support is exceptional. While they have superior online tutorials, their customer support is always willing to listen and walk through any issues we may be having, with great patience and humor.

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The quality of the end product more than exceeds our expectations. Their customer service is among the best I've encountered in my work here.

Minpunten: I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product.

Love this Product

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Katie R.
Educator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am an educator that uses this program in our school to share information and activities that have happening the school

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use and ability to show others to collaborate to use!

Minpunten: No cons as of yet! I have really enjoyed using and learnign about it!