Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV is een krachtig platform voor digitale displays dat is ontworpen voor de moderne communicator.

Meer informatie over TelemetryTV

33 reviews worden weergegeven

Jeff O.
IT Project Coordinator
Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019

"Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!"

Pluspunten: The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Minpunten: I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
Joseph H.
DOT
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019

"Great for K-12 "

Opmerkingen: Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Pluspunten: The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Minpunten: There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Joseph M.
IT Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

"Excellent Signage"

Opmerkingen: Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Pluspunten: I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Minpunten: The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

• Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Jared M.
Vendor Relations
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020

"Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform "

Pluspunten: The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Minpunten: In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020
Paul H.
Pre Press
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019

"Nice and simple"

Opmerkingen: I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

Pluspunten: This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Minpunten: Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Patrick S.
Administrator
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2020

"Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution"

Opmerkingen: The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

Pluspunten: - Ease of use
- Very easy display setup with countless options
- Produces professional looking results
- Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor
- Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Minpunten: - Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs.
- Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps.
- Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Antwoord van de leverancier

van TelemetryTV op 31-1-2020

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2020
Brian F.
Director of Instructional Technology
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues"

Opmerkingen: TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Pluspunten: The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Minpunten: I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Technical Director
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020

"TelemetryTV made my life so much easier"

Opmerkingen: Digital signage - Videowall at the entrance (4x1) and staff noticeboard in office.

Pluspunten: Super easy to configure, very flexible, great pre-canned applications

Minpunten: RSS Feed won't refresh if it goes down, needs a little more customisation options, but seriously i'm having to nitpick.

• Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020
Karen B.
Technology Support Specialist
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

"Easiest interface"

Pluspunten: Interface is quite simple to navigate, learned this software in about an hour, nice templates, clean look.

Minpunten: Cost for EDU institutions with less than 25 devices is a little steep. We are a small private school of about 220 students.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020
Victor B.
IT Operations
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020

"Amazing Product"

Opmerkingen: Great product with a great support team

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and learn
Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Minpunten: Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2020
Steven K.
Operations Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Great software with a simple interface"

Pluspunten: Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Minpunten: Calendar interface took some getting used too.

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020
Marco F.
Sponsorship and Development Coordinator
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

"Love Telemetry, great customer service!"

Opmerkingen: Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Pluspunten: Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off!
This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go.
Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Minpunten: No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Reggie M.
IT Support Specialist
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Great Software at a Great Price"

Opmerkingen: We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Pluspunten: I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Minpunten: One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Jeremy S.
Security Analyst
Bankwezen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"Great dashboard to get messages across to all employee's"

Opmerkingen: my experience has been great as i have reduced my interaction time with the product so i can do other more important things.

Pluspunten: With the new addition to making quick boards such as Notices and calendar events we now spend less man hours creating content for the board system.

Minpunten: to be honest there is nothing that stands out.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Janene S.
FS Supervisor
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

"The Best Menu Board Software"

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly. The team at TelemetryTV are available and responsive within minutes for any issue or question we have had. Love this software and would highly recommend.

Minpunten: There is nothing I don't like about this product.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Asher M.
Vice President
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

"Very Pleased"

Pluspunten: It is super easy to use and set up devices

Minpunten: I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Matthew Q.
Ower
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019

"A Well Made Product"

Opmerkingen: I had some questions and I got a call from the company who answered all my questions and even took some of my suggestions about the product.

Pluspunten: Pros for me right off was the amazing customer service and they didn't hire a company out of another country to do their customers service I got to speak to real people that could answer everyone of my questions. Easy to use Software. I am very impressed with this product and the different ways it can be used.

Minpunten: Don't really have any.. Everything for me so far has been great!

• Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019
Director of Informational Technology
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"Best Support, Best Features, and easy to use"

Opmerkingen: I wanted my School's digital signage to "Stand Out"

Pluspunten: I loved the features and support. TelemetryTV offered every feature I was looking for and more. Their support Team has to be the best support I've had with any product

Minpunten: I was overwhelmed with the setup at first sight but found it to be simple once I got started

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Jennifer D.
Teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"Keeps Getting Better"

Opmerkingen: We can push out a lot of information to our students in an engaging way and I look forward to exploring additional features.

Pluspunten: The variety of formats for media and ability to create playlists.

Minpunten: Haven't found how to adjust volume on videos.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Kelly P.
Teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"Use to get information out to parents, students and staff"

Opmerkingen: I have loved using TelemetryTV in school.

Pluspunten: The ease of integrating Google Slides into the application.

Minpunten: The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time!

Antwoord van de leverancier

van TelemetryTV op 27-8-2019

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your kind words! Regarding the military time issue you mentioned, we have updated the Clock widget, app, and overlays to include an option for both 12h and 24h time. We'll send some more info to you via email to show you where you can find this option.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Doug H.
Traffic
Plastics en kunststoffen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

"Love this APP"

Opmerkingen: We are able to provide information to all of our employees in the plant, as well as other buildings to make sure everyone is well informed

Pluspunten: I like the flexibility of being able to change what I want to broadcast on the fly. Very easy to use and understand as a beginner

Minpunten: I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020
Steward Z.
Marketing Manager
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

"TelemetryTV Review"

Opmerkingen: This system replaced our old digital display software at a fraction of the cost of our old system with more options to customize the look. Currently, we are running 4 conference center TV's off of TelemetryTV.

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to implement in our conference center. I had the entire system up and running within a few hours on 4 different TVs.

Minpunten: Currently, no issues with this software.

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
Kyle R.
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"Easy To Use and Great Support"

Pluspunten: Building playlists is easy. Lots of features to customize playlist layout and functionality. Their support team is great. Have been quick to reply and accommodate features we are looking for.

Minpunten: Not much. Could be quicker when uploading multiple videos at once.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Ann F.
Technology Specialist
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

"Telemetry Review"

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been wonderful- the customer support is exceptional. While they have superior online tutorials, their customer support is always willing to listen and walk through any issues we may be having, with great patience and humor.

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The quality of the end product more than exceeds our expectations. Their customer service is among the best I've encountered in my work here.

Minpunten: I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019
Katie R.
Educator
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

"Love this Product"

Opmerkingen: I am an educator that uses this program in our school to share information and activities that have happening the school

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use and ability to show others to collaborate to use!

Minpunten: No cons as of yet! I have really enjoyed using and learnign about it!

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019