Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over HubSpot Service Hub

Hou je team georganiseerd, ontwerp proactieve klantoplossingen en hou de tevredenheid van je klanten in de gaten met HubSpot Service Hub.

Meer informatie over HubSpot Service Hub

The service hub provides the basics for a ticketing system and I love how it integrates with CRM profiles.

A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered).

Beoordelingen van HubSpot Service Hub

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

HubSpot Service Hub heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 155 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je HubSpot Service Hub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (155)

Head of Marketing

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Josh
Josh
Co-Founder in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Hubspot Service Hub

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira, Drift en Intercom

Redenen om voor HubSpot Service Hub te kiezen: Integration with our Hubspot CRM.

Overgestapt van: Drift

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Service Hub: Single platform for sales and service teams. Enjoyed the look and feel of the knowledge base more. The quick insights seemed to be spot on to how we want to measure Knowledge Base success.

Hailey
Sales Marketing Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

The best CRM product we used.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like how the product organization allows the attachment of offers. This keeps the record clean. I appreciate the possibility that everyone can see the ticketing area as well, instead of keeping it isolated to one person. The ticketing system is excellent, allowing me to prioritize and manage customer requests efficiently. The chatbot functionality is also useful – I can customize it to suit my business needs. Integration with other Hubspot tools like email makes it a pretty complete solution. Overall easy to use, has the features we needed, and most importantly is easy to customize to enable solid reporting.

I love using ServiceHub to support my clients because it allows us to see the service at all levels: grainy and in the weeds as we work on each ticket for the client, then also at high altitude. 30,000 feet as we collect reports of the overall support experience. Of our customers. Additional features like feedback surveys are essential for measuring business success. I use Hubspot to manage requests and communicate via chatbots and I am very impressed with the platform. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and get things done quickly.

Frustrated when there is only one ticket holder or it is difficult to assign collaborators. Sometimes some people have to work on several projects and it is difficult to know who is doing what.

Kreasan
Jnr HR Business Partner in Zuid-Afrika
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Amazing features with realistic functionalities.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Ideal solution to creating and converting more leads. Commendable results and looking forward to more achievements.

Giving customers the best treatment takes the best part of the journey. The dashboard is flexible to changes and easy to manage. HubSpot Service Hub has a free sign up plan which is key to ensuring an informed decision. Through live chat, we have realized a commendable rise in customers since the tool helps in converting leads to clients. Best there is.

No cons at all. Their services are great and it is free which is absolutely amazing.

Sergio
Application Engineer in Spanje
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

HubSpot Service Hub is not a mature product - Stay away if you can

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am extremely disappointed.

I like that it is connected with the CRM (which we use for sales and martketing). This is the main reason why we looked into it in the first place.

The Customer Portal that my customers see is very poor quality compared to similar tools. The interface is not customizable at all. You cannot even let the customer see in the overview of the tickets who is servicing his/her requests. I have found multiple bugs and I was told "We know. We do not have a timeline to fix this". Customers cannot even embed a picture in a message. The list could go on and on.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk, JIRA Service Management en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Service Hub: I chose HubSpot because we already use it for the CRM (sales and marketing) and because I was told that I could get most of what I wanted by the HubSpot partner that I contracted for the customization. I prepared a detailed spec of what I wanted. The partner was nice and competent, but he just did not know and promised things he should not have.

Easy to use Live Chat System

4,0 4 maanden geleden

- easy to set up - easy to use - easy to implement - easy to edit / add users

the only con is that it would be great to enable a form before connecting the user to a sales rep

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Hubspot helps us manage and resolve tickets

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's fantastic that you can add tickets and information from other parts of the site. It's got straightforward menus and a plethora of straightforward reports. The ability to create distinct permission tiers is another feature I appreciate.

I find it helpful that we have dashboards to track the outcomes of our efforts, both individually and collectively. Integration inside an organization is facilitated by the system's compatibility with other programs.

It can be time-consuming for Hubspot data to be imported into other programs. There are several nice to use dashboards, but they can be slow to load.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great software for tracking sales and tickets

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot makes it simple to monitor key performance indicators, create actionable processes and surveys, and aggregate the results in a well-organized dashboard. This allows you to see where you excel and where you need more work.

Using HubSpot's Service Hub is simple and straightforward. Numerous FAQ-answering video guides are available. These undoubtedly cut down on the amount of time spent communicating with support staff. However, the help desk is top-notch and always available. They're better than I could have hoped for.

As the size of your team grows, you'll need to buy more seats to keep everyone on the same platform. It would be fantastic if purchasing the platform didn't restrict you to a specific amount of seats.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overall system for managing your customers that keeps constantly improving

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using Hubspot Service Hub overall when Hubspot presented their Chat feature. We have seen many improvements and new features have been implemented throughout the year so I'm positive it will become even greater tool in the future. Would recommend.

Hubspot works well as an overall system for Customer Service. Chat, Help Center and Customer surveys are easily modifiable and there's constantly new features presented.

The Hubspot chat is still relatively new service and is missing some elements which would be beneficial in professional use(such as possibility to delete messages, the search function within chat is not always as user friendly as expected.)

Head of Marketing in Israël

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been working with Hubspot along with the rest of my team for 4 months and it's only getting better. There is a LOT to explore and it's so easy to have everything working together.

Working with hubspot has made managing our customers much more easy. I have the ability to create surveys and see which users a replying, create automated messages, tag team members in tickets and more.

The ticketing feature is not as advanced as other services but it makes it easy when all contacts are in the hubspot CRM

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SugarCRM

Redenen om voor HubSpot Service Hub te kiezen: Hubspot allowed us to keep all users in the crm and do a lot more all in one place

Overgestapt van: Freshdesk

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Service Hub: ease of use

Enrico
Customer Service Manager in Kenia

My Expereince With HubSpot Service Hub

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

We have used this product as a CRM and comes with amazing features and capabilities. It is affordable, easily customizable and very helpful thanks to multiple features.

No negative issues with HubSpot Service Hub

Stefano
CRM Operations Manager in VK
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Straightforward, out-of-the-box service solution

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Service Hub was very easy to set up, and the breadth of features integrated well with our existing instance of HubSpot. However, in some cases, this comes at the expense of fully built out features. To be expected for a relatively young product, and I look forward to these flaws being ironed out in the months to come.

The ease of setup was the best thing about it, and given that it integrated seamlessly with our preexisting HubSpot apps, it was a no-brainer. It allowed us to continue using HubSpot and expand our view of our customer interactions to include support tickets. The aspect we have made the most use of by far is the Knowledge Base functionality. This is easy to use, clear and customisable. The recent updates to the template editor are welcome and allow us to make our help centre our own. The insights we get on the helpfulness of articles is also useful to see where refinements can be made and where we are lacking.

The ticketing functionality is extremely limited and counter-intuitive to use. You get the sense that the functionality has been half-built and rushed out. For example, you cannot use HubSpot forms to populate custom Ticket properties, which renders them almost useless as a means of collecting information about the customer's problem. The UI for ticketing should have its own 'look', as they are basically indistinguishable from contacts, making it quite difficult to read simple information, like ticket status and description.

Carrie
Administrator in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Looking forward to more features!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The Service Hub is easy to set up. We've helped a lot of customers self service with the Knowlege Base and have prepped our customer service team to accept tickets for support for this upcoming season so we're really looking forward to using the data collected as part of that process. The Service Hub is still a relatively new feature so we're looking forward to added functionality that we've requested. Hubspot makes it easy to submit feedback and are pretty great about responding to requests for support.

Chat feature needs quite a bit more work to function the way we want. Keywords are needed for the Knowledge Base for those of us with multiple products and industry language.

Sheldon
CEO/Founder in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Good, but prefer more value

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service was a bit confused at rimes and got more of the big company feel rather than the we respond quickly and actually care feeling that I get from current provider.

The integrations of Hubspot are unmatched, big reason the charge big is those ecosystem integrations.

The simplicity/interface is nothing special to me. Pretty standard UI/UX. The cost for what you get is discouraging to me. It becomes quite expensive once you are off start up plan.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Service Hub: Seemed cleaner and easier to use, but became too expensive and started shopping for new option in Freshdesk.

Campaign Support Specialist in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

HubSpot Service Hub Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good, the majority of my work is done on the ticket section of this platform and sometimes can be confused by the amount of different ways to respond to tickets (e.g. inbox, tickets, chatbot, form etc.)

I like how it centralises everything that our business uses all on one platform.

The same answer as pro, sometimes its beneficial to have everything on one platform, but other times it can muddy the waters and specific things can be hard to find.

Consie
Business Development Executive and Sales Coordinator in Australië
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

Ticketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the ticketing in the service hub is what i would like to acknowledge. This is very time savvy, and helps coordinate the workload of the team. It is viewable by everyone and each team player is held accountable for the turn around of their work. In our business we have a response time of 24-48 hours, and the tickets just show you the details you need to know and the whereabouts of that response. This is essential for the front of house team to be able to relay to the client at any given moment and any team member can do this.

I use this software daily and the most part of my job i am using the service hub. This mainly consists of the use of tickets that enable team members to have a solid view of the workload as well as the general outer team can see. I like most about this software that every move can be held accountable, someone is responsible for everything that goes in there and it makes everyone work as a team.

Some more automation would be good, i guess it is somewhat hard given the details it pulls. But when it automatically pulls information that you know you have changed, this can sometimes be very frustrating and also can cause contacts/ companies to associate more 10,000 engagements very fast and overfill the CRM very fast.

Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Fosters collaboration and productivity

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been incredible and the features are exceptional

HubSpot is very essential and critical to our team’s success, we use HubSpot as a CRM, knowledge base, and for easily facilitating collaboration and projects across teams

Pricing can be expensive when compared to the competition

Andres
Support Engineer L4 in Honduras
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

It's pretty much the best Service and Customer Success Platform out there

5,0 vorig jaar

Hubspot Service Hub has been instrumental in order to fulfill growth business needs

Native support to integrate with Development Tools would be great, we've already accomplish these with third-party apps

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LiveAgent, Zoho Desk, ChurnZero en Zendesk Suite

Launa
Customer Experience Expert in VS
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers

Hubspot Tickets Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to track interactions with customers better and dig deeper into them and target them all more specifically as well as better communication through out the team.

I love how it keeps contacts so organized. their deals and communications etc. I also love that we can sort the tickets by pipelines and set up automatic responses.

I feel like we could use more training, I wish the lady that we talk to for help weekly was more freely available. I wish it was a little more self explanatory.

Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to Use, Great for Starting Out

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're a pretty small company and it is easy to get overwhelmed by the demands of starting and growing a business from scratch. It is nice to have Service Hub as an 'add-on' for the CRM, Marketing automation and other features HubSpot offers as part of its full suite of tools. It has made it very easy for us to quickly add a "support portal" to our website, and it has helped our customers get answers to their most-asked questions more quickly than they could by just emailing our support team.

Using the HubSpot Service Hub is very easy. It is not a complex product or full-blown content management tool like other well-known support tools. It is a nice add-on for HubSpot that helps fill out the portfolio of other features available via their offering. It allows users to quickly build and structure a simple knowledge base, and the contextual search feature is very helpful.

While it is extremely easy to use, it is also a fairly basic set of tools. It is not as robust as some other customer support applications like Freshdesk, Zendesk, or SalesForce. The only concern we have is that we may need to transition to one of these other services if we find we need more control over the UX/UI of our support portal or need to expand support across many other channels. HubSpot continues to add new site templates and that's a good thing, but the Service Hub is still a pretty basic documentation portal.

Julia
Marketing CRM Coordinator in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

HubSpot Service Hub

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The service hub allows you to focus on areas that require your expertise, while allowing you to use HubSpot to organize your marketing goals and strategies. They make it so much easier to meet client expectations and stay on top of marketing trends.

HubSpot is a user-friendly application that is easy to navigate and with a platform intuitive for users. The service hub makes it a simpler process to connect with clients and follow up ticket tracking. There are three parts to the hub: client feedback, tickets for a help desk experience, and knowledge base to provide resources for clients.

It's available only through the upgrade to service professional and not currently available through our Enterprise subscription.

Helen
Senior Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Hubspot Service Hub

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to customise and make relevant to your business, easy for end users too.

Easy to navigate, especially as it has the same set up as the sales hub, making it an easy to implement addition to the tech stack. The fact that it comes with built in tools of inboxes, surveys, and the knowledge base, all with really easy implementation is a bonus as we would otherwise have to procure these externally and integrate them with Hubspot which would be time consuming and out of the box integrations or APIs are not always reliable, and time consuming.

Some basic UI could be improved in reporting. j

Andraea
Director of Customer Success in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great all in one platform!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HubSpot Service Hub is helping our team become as efficient as possible, freeing up time to connect with more customers and build relationships. It has also allowed us to build out a self-serve Knowledge Base right through HubSpot that empowers our customers to learn and explore Hio on their own!

My favorite thing about HubSpot Service Hub is that it puts all of my previously scattered tech needs in one place. Not only can customer emails/calls be captured and assigned to their contact as history, but every ticket can be seen and responded to easily as well. The personalization tokens and snippets are fabulous pieces of automation. I also love the ability to house all of our self-serve information and FAQs in the Knowledge Base. This is the perfect way to link customers to an article that can help them quickly.

The only con we have had with this software has been the customer support. It is hard to get anyone to reply to you quickly from HubSpot in my experience. Luckily they have a robust community forum and Education series where you can figure out most problems on your own.

Joel
Customer Service Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Improvement over most

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Enjoyed how easy it is to have a full synergy across service and other parts of the hubspot platform

Not everything is as straightforward as it would seem or requires more steps than expected

Martin
Developer in Denemarken
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Very useful product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The product is pretty easy to use, efter it has been set up within your organisation. The tickets flow is very simple for everyone in the organisation to use, and the level of customisation makes the service hub very good.

The out of the box feature set is not very complete. The amount of custom setup, that has to be make within our organisation (and I assume many others) is pretty substantiel.

Valentina
Business Development Manager in Roemenië

My right hand- Hubspot

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I said before, HubSpot tool it’s a complete one. It helped me to create an entire Knowledge base with the possibility to set the access for it, eather private or public.
The chat box it’s very used by our company, it helps to get in touch with our clients or the potential ones.
The customer team from Hubspot it’d very prepared with answers and very kind :)!

The user interface and user experience are great. It’s very easy to use this tool, as well it’s a complete one which gives the possibility to the user to achieve their goals by using it.

I can’t say that’s something I don’t like at HubSpot tool.