Over Botsplash

Live and automated omnichannel chat platform helping agents and consumers to engage across digital channels.

Meer informatie over Botsplash

User interface is incredibly efficient and easy to use.

Certain words that are put into text, like loan, signals a violation error. The text does not go through.

Beoordelingen van Botsplash

Waar voor je geld

Botsplash heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 52 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (52)

Sorteren op

Heb je Botsplash eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (52)

Muhammad Adil
Muhammad Adil
Technical Analyst in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Botsplash

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall integration is seamless and very helpful support team makes it a must have customer interaction software.

Very intelligent and powerful chat solution. I like it very much and having integration options with Facebook messenger, web and SMS chat etc.

Not much to say about anything unusual about it. They are adding continues features and their support is always there.

Todd
National Consumer Direct Division Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Botsplash is best in class

5,0 8 maanden geleden

In addition to the top tier customer service and support below are some of the key features: Velocify integration Mobile App Group Chat capabilities Canned messages Attachments in chat Robust reporting Real time Deliverability tracking Omni channel solutions for web chat, Google, facebook

No complaints at this time. We are always coming up with ideas and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her team are always evolving the platform. Having a team that understand the needs of mortgage lenders is one of the most important pieces they bring to the table. There is never a situation or scenario we are trying to solve that they can’t quickly understand and take action on solutions.

8 maanden geleden

Todd, We appreciate the thorough review! It's great to hear that your outlook on Botsplash is so positive and we truly enjoy working with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything!

Mac
Processing Team Lead in VS

Botsplash review

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like it because it give us the ability instant message the client, but some tweaks need to be made so that it doesn't freeze and give the option for multiple users to be linked to client.

Being able to have an instant message feature with clients. The layout of the app is easy to follow.

Inability to have multiple users assigned to one client. If the messages get transferred to another party, I have to request a transfer from the other party, or initiate a chat with the client to get it to come back. Lately, it has been freezing, or not loading at all. I also don't like that our direct lines can't be tied to the messages. Sometimes I am asked by the client if they can text my direct line, and I don't know what number to give them in order for it to go through botsplash.

Reactie Rohi

4 jaar geleden

Mac, thank you for taking the time to write this review. One of our large initiatives for 2019 is multi-agent chat. Regarding texting from direct line(personal mobile), you will require to setup your mobile number in profile section. Once the setup is complete, messages from Botsplash will be delivered to your phone when you are not on the platform. Feel free to schedule an appointment with us if you have any questions - https://calendly.com/botsplash Sorry to hear about the "freezing" problem. We will work with your admin to understand and resolve the same.

Christopher
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Botsplash

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 10/10 5 STAR....made our lives as LO's much easier and helped increase our production/sales

Not having our SMS numbers blocked. Botsplash gives us a huge advantage over our competitors with the percentage of texts delivered. Texting is now mainstream communication.

Haven't came across any flaws with Botsplash. Once your company figures out how they are wanting to utilize Botsplash it's very simple to use and customize

8 maanden geleden

Christopher, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that your SMS strategy has improved since adopting Botsplash. Please let us know if you need anything!

Marc

Great software to use!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this software is fantastic & is a reliable/critical tool in my daily work.

User friendly, options available, features including dialogue history

If I lock out of my computer & log back on I "sometimes" have to close out & reopen it. Not really an issue though

8 maanden geleden

Marc, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything.

Nicholas

Botsplash and you

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Botsplash is easy to learn and makes communicating with clients a breeze.

I love how easy it is to transfer a conversation from one employee to another. It makes transitions in our process seamless.

There are no major items I dislike. It is a quick texting program that works exactly as you'd expect.

8 maanden geleden

Nicholas, We're excited to hear that you have found Botsplash to be helpful and easy to use! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. If you need anything, we're here for you.

Brian
Senior finance manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Botsplash SMS

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it everyday and it makes me more efficient in my daily routine. The app on my phone works just as well when I'm on the go. Great great product!

Easy to use. Very effective and a great time saver.

I really can't think of any cons with this program.

8 maanden geleden

Brian, We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback! It's great to hear that Botsplash has increased the efficiency of your daily routine. As always, we're here for you if you need anything!

Matthew
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

BotSplash Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I like the quick access to customers the best.

The new alert sound goes off too much and doesn't allow us to adjust volume. Was promised features by our company which aren't available to us. I cannot access documents that are texted in without saving them to my computer first. Locks up daily and have to exit Internet Explorer completely. Even when I'm logged into the system, it sends me emails as if I weren't.

3 jaar geleden

Matthew - we heard you and the others ?. You may have noticed the platform now has a volume adjustment feature. Keep it as loud or as mild as it best suits you. Appreciate the review and feedback, thanks a bunch. This helps us improve out platform and ensure you and team are getting the best.

Kelly
loan processor in VS

Useful tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

A quick way to communicate with borrowers who prefer to text instead of call/email.

Sometimes when I go to respond to a customer's text, it tells me I don't have the right to do so because they are assigned to the loan originator. Then I have to go to the overview screen in their file to send them a response.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Kelly - In Feb this year, we launched "shared conversation" feature. With this you no longer need to wait of a LO to transfer you the customer. You and the LO can send messages all at the same time. If you have any questions regarding "shared conversation" feature, please reach out to Botsplash Admin at AmeriSave. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Kristen
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great option for communication!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I love the ease of using botsplash for communication with my borrowers!

I do wish multiple people within the company could text with the borrower without having to wait for transfers.

3 jaar geleden

Kristen thank you so much for the review. I'm sure you are aware about the "Shared Conversation" feature we launched 2 months ago. Yes! Now multiple people (Loan Officer, Processor) can join a conversation and engage at the same time. No need of transfers. All assigned agents get alerts and notifications. And, if you need to mute, we have the "mute" feature too. Hope we continue to wow you and team by providing the best tools to make conversations happy, easy and convenient, so that you can close more and faster. ?

Paul
Lead Marketing Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Always improving and invaluable support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company did not have a chat channel for customers that went to our website and Botsplash was the solution. Initially it was just for our business development agents who would get that inquiry from the chat to a sales person and now we've rolled it out to our sales teams and customer care members. The ramp up to bring them on was smooth. Also, the Botsplash team is incredibly helpful, caring, and insightful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best kind of partners you want to work with.

Botsplash is easier to administer than most cloud based systems I've had to use in the past like CRMs and dialers. We heavily rely on their Velocify integration and hopefully we can roll it out to other systems like Freshdesk and G-Suite in the future.

Initially we could only create/edit/remove users via spreadsheets that would be uploaded to an FTP sever so that felt super clunky but recently they made updates so that you can make those changes directly from the administrative UI aka the Settings page. They continue to make quality of life improvements like this.

Steven
Marketing Operations Manager in VS

Great Texting Platform

5,0 vorig jaar

The feature I like most about Botsplash is how user friendly it is. Botsplash provided great tutorials and even better customer support. The botsplash team goes out of the way to make sure you are getting the most out of its product.

I do not have any real complaints. Every time something seems wrong or appears to be a road block Botsplash goes out of the way to provide a solution.

Director of Lead Marketing in VS

Excellent Software for Chat & SMS

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided to implement Botsplash because we wanted to bring on web chat onto our various channels. After implementation, we quickly saw the potential of this product and have sense expanded it to use their text features. The support from Aru and her team has been excellent and I would highly recommend this product.

- Easy to setup and monitor chats - Reporting - Implementation team was phenomenal - Customer Service

- I don't have any complaints at this time

Eric
Loan Officer in VS

Crucial for business

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Botsplash has definitely increased my new business and communication with current and past clients.

The scheduled texts feature is extremely helpful and saves time.

Haven't had issues and software helps in many business aspects.

8 maanden geleden

Eric, We appreciate the kind words. It's great to hear that Botsplash is making client communication more efficient for you. Please let us know if you ever need anything!

Kellie

Highly Recommend Bot Splash

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and allows us to provide a strong customer service presence

All us to keep history of the conversations and have the ability to have instant connection with the borrowers

There has not been any negative takeaways

8 maanden geleden

Kellie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate you using Botsplash. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions.

Lindsay
Sr Sales Manager in VS

Top notch!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer support is great!

Very user friendly and must better than anything else we've used before. Love how it is able to be intertwined amongst several platforms.

Nothing bac to say about this software.

8 maanden geleden

Lindsay, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We truly appreciate the kind words. If you ever need anything from us, don't hesitate to reach out!

Chartrice
Mortgage Loan Officer in VS

Great product!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great!

Simple and easy way to communicate with borrowers.

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about the software.

Mohamed

Fantastic Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to Maneuver and allows you to do alot with just clicking a few buttons

No complaints, it allows you to do a lot as I stated above.

William
Sales Manager in VS

Love Botsplash!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Ease of use and how much it helps in all departments

Have not found any cons yet. Botsplash is a great company and works with us to customize items that make it even more helpful.

8 maanden geleden

William, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for using Botsplash! Please let us know if you need anything, we're here to help.

Shawn
Mortgage coordinator in VS

Wonderful

Opmerkingen: Great

Easy and efficient. The text canned message make texting much faster.

8 maanden geleden

Shawn, We appreciate you taking the time to review Botsplash. If you ever need anything we're here for you!

Alan

Botsplashe Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The problem I have is generally customers don't pay attention to personal email and don't always answer the phone. Most people do always text back and it allows me to stay in contact with them.

I enjoy being able to be in contact directly with the customer. It allows them to stay in touch even if they are currently busy.

I don't really have any complaints. It may be that I haven't had enough time with it to see any major flaws. Everything seems to work as intended and it allows me to stay in touch with them even if they can't talk.

3 jaar geleden

Dunn - thank you for review and feedback. Helps us be best at what we have to offer. Hope we continue to assist you and team to convert conversations to closings!

Jeff
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best text message software I've used for work

5,0 2 jaar geleden

User interface is incredibly efficient and easy to use!!

The notification bell ringing non stop even when notification has disappeared

Rebecca

Botsplash Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

How easy it is to connect with borrowers just as I would the friends I text with.

The alerts when a new Botsplash message comes in - is alarming. I would like to be alerted, don't get me wrong, but I can't have my volume level on the same volume level I have my phone to hear people if I don't want to be shocked by the Botsplash alert bells.

3 jaar geleden

Rebecca - thank you for the review and the note. No more alarming! A few weeks ago we rolled out "volume control". You can now adjust the sound levels to suit your preference. Hope this helps and is less annoying.

William
Mortgage Banker in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Botsplash Review

Opmerkingen: Great!

quick responses, user friendly, I haven't had any customers complain

Honestly, there isn't anything that comes to mind.

Luis
MLO in VS

Great Messaging System

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Fast and easy to use, and is a very useful product

nothing , I like everything about this product