Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Zoho CRM Plus

Zoho CRM Plus helpt je uitzonderlijke klantervaringen te bieden en deze om te zetten in merkambassadeurs.

Meer informatie over Zoho CRM Plus

47 reviews worden weergegeven

Eric W.
Eric W.
Business Teacher
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018

"Feature packed at an affordable price."

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Zoho was very positive. As the Director of Customer Success (in practice, sales and onboarding) for my company, I used Zoho to help build our sales funnel, keep track of my/our communications with clients, and drive sales and retention. Zoho proved to do all of those things well and at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Zoho, and if I'm ever involved with a startup in the future, I will push to use Zoho.

Pluspunten: Zoho CRM has the same functionality as other industry-leading CRMs, but at a fraction of the cost. When I worked for a small tech startup with around 5 employees, I was in charge of selecting and implementing a CRM. Zoho fit our needs and our budget. Also, they provided excellent customer service and didn't seem to care that we were a relatively small client.

Minpunten: It took a lot of time and some third-party solutions (IFTTT and Zapier) to integrate with some of the other marketing systems we used in our business. While we could have probably replaced them with other Zoho products, as a small business it wasn't immediately feasible.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018
Renaud M.
cco
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"Very useful tool"

Opmerkingen: overall very good experience, works as advertise with good customer support as needed

Pluspunten: Ease fo use, affordability, feature set, intuitive

Minpunten: some menus are not all that straight forward and require multiple steps to get some tasks done

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Leah C.
Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2021

"Zoho"

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience, I will continue to use it

Pluspunten: I like zoho because it is easy to use right from the start. I operate my business from this and really enjoy their app for the iPhone

Minpunten: I don’t like how it isn’t as user friendly and as simple of a home screen as other applications, it can look a little cluttered for my preference

• Beoordeeld op 19-7-2021
Managing Director
Mijnbouw en metalen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-5-2021

"A good solution that could deliver much more"

Opmerkingen: So far, it has assisted us to streamline our contacts and leads with a new service line that has to run as a separate campaign. It has been challenging to set up processes and automation related to leads.

Pluspunten: The app offers very good functionality and some excellent features such as its preset analytics that make performance mgmt a much easier job. Additionally, it offers the capability to extend your capability with other Zoho apps such as projects.

Minpunten: Despite the functionality it offers, it does not provide a unified journey for potential customer interactions. It does not actually help you actively manage your CRM processes.
Furthermore, instead of working with Gsuite, it tries to force you to send and receive emails from within the CRM with inferior functionality (no signature capability...).

• Beoordeeld op 23-5-2021
Asher J.
Financial Director
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

"I would recommend Zoho"

Opmerkingen: We have used Zoho for over 5 years, and have also tried other CRM's during that time. We keep coming back to Zoho as it provides the best overall solution.

Pluspunten: Data collection and consolidation is Zoho's real strength, and this is a vital strength for a CRM. Campaign management is another strong point.

Minpunten: The interface can be a bit complex and clunky, but one does get used to it. I do not see this as a major flaw, but rather just something that could be a bit more refined.

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021
Sales Operations
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

"All-in-one Features, Somewhat Inconvenient UI"

Opmerkingen: In all, Zoho's suite of products is under-priced for its potential. Zoho CRM Plus is a great place to start, but implementing their Zoho One platform (access to all of their applications) represents the biggest bang for your buck.

Pluspunten: The Zoho platform has everything you could ever need to run a business. This is especially critical for smaller organizations or those with a small budget. While there may be better alternatives for specific features, Zoho can provide all of them together at a comparable quality and remove the headache of integrating/managing different platforms. Out of the box, your data is not siloed.

Minpunten: Zoho's UI, especially for admins, could be designed better for speed/convenience (access/edit settings faster) and for clarity (new users may have unnecessary difficulty navigating the interface).

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021
Business Head
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"Zoho CRM PLus is the best software, you should go for"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is Excellent, as it is very easy and convenient and budget friendly

Pluspunten: Zoho Software is a very good software, if you want to work on your database and work on 1. Enquiries Management, 2. Complaint management, 3. Inventories Management. Pros: 1. Very Easy , 2. Cloud Based, 3. Data Import-Export is easy and fast.
Cons: 1. No Life-time Price, 2. Can be complex for Newbies, if starting from a scratch

Minpunten: 1. Inventories management - it can be made even better.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Francesco P.
Francesco P.
Business Development Director
Olie en energie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2019

"Keep your contacts under control"

Opmerkingen: Zoho CRM Plus helped me and my company to avoid information asymmetry between me and the other components of my team when we talk about some Client, or before a visit. It is also very useful in case of some key accountant manager left the company, so you have anyway all the datas of his/her contacts in Zoho so there is not a loss for your company.

Pluspunten: This software is a very complete CRM tool. That's quite good, after a meeting for example, to save and keep all the information related to the person/company you met. Very useful to keep all the data in the account so to be able to share them with the other components of your team. I use it as Business Developer, so I'm always informed regarding the situation of Clients and potential Clients when I go to visit them after a while.

Minpunten: Sometimes the software can result too much detailed. What I mean is that, for each contact, you can add so many information that maybe can even create confusion. What could be good is to have something like a "light registration mode" and then, if needed, the detailed one.

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2019
Michael K.
Michael K.
Principal
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

"User of ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years"

Opmerkingen: I have used ZOHO CRM for nearly 10 years. I always tell people wait a few months and ZOHO is probably rolling out an upgrade. Overall the experience has been excellent.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that ZOHO always adds new functionality to ZOHO CRM. I also like that it is integrated with all its key software like Books, Campaigns, Projects, and a host of other apps. Once you get started with ZOHO CRM , and through the ZOHO Analytics, you can track anything through ZOHO CRM.

Minpunten: Wish there were a few more reporting options to track who opened email marketing campaigns. It is fine for now. But would like to see a little more.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Diana N.
Diana N.
Managing Partner
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

"Just getting started"

Pluspunten: Our company is currently switching to a new management system and Zoho products keep checking off what we need. We are afraid to fully commit at this time to Zoho only because we've been switching to new programs every 6-12 months. We are very tired and running out of time to do this. The more we dive into Zoho, the happier we get. We keep discovering different functions and features that provide exactly what our business needs all in one. It seems too good to be true, but so far it is doing everything that it says it can. We couldn't be happier that it integrates with google easily and can sync to multiple contact lists.

Minpunten: When you are new to Zoho, I feel like it can be very overwhelming because they have a lot of options and different ways of bundling the service together. It would be great if Zoho can provide a more visual way on all the different options that they have and how they all connect to eachother. I think this might just be an issue with me as I'm a very visual person.

Harsh G.
Business Development
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020

"Better value than Salesforce"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Zoho CRM Plus is quite positive. I like the fact that extra tools such as Zoho Social, Campaigns, Sales IQ, etc. are bundled together for an attractive price. This means you don't need to subscribe to multiple tools.

Pluspunten: What I like most is that it does pretty much everything important Salesforce does but at half of the price.

Minpunten: The application load speed is sometimes slow. It would be great if it were faster. Also would be great to have automatic lead enrichment.

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2020
Co Founder, Developer and System Administrator
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018

"Started with a free account, upgraded as my business expanded. Never been happier with the service."

Opmerkingen: I feel that my last few paragraphs have elaborated on this adequalty.

Pluspunten: I have been using this service for almost three years now. I love the variety of the apps available at my disposal, i can manage my clients, my team and all of my projects and all of the varying facets that are attached to each, in a compartmentalised way where only the people see what I want them to see, yet all can communicate with ease within various limits. This system has enabled me to manage a multitude of software projects, dev teams and potential and existing clients in a timely manner and with relative ease. The suite of mobile apps also keeps me on track while i'm travelling or otherwise away from keyboard. If anything it keeps me guilty of working too much!

Minpunten: There is little to complain about this software as far as my experience goes. I enjoy using it, the interface is user-friendly and well thought out, the experience is generally pleasant with little to few errors that I can recall with around 3 years of usage. There was reportedly a down earlier this year thanks to an autmated mix up with the hosting provider that zoho used, but we never felt so much as a whisper of downtime. I also understand that they swtiched to cloudflare immediately and mitigated the issue.

• Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Michael B.
Private Security
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020

"Online Sales Platform Which Makes Online Shopping and Inventory a Pleasurable Experience"

Opmerkingen: Amazon is created by Zoho CRM. Amazon has been a typically used online shopping, shipping and entertainment option I’ve used daily for years. It’s easy to use, enjoyable, and well designed.

Pluspunten: Zoho CRM is a software manufacturer/designer for over 100 companies including Amazon which I use on a daily basis. Amazon is a very detailed, organized, easy to use gathering for worldwide companies and individuals to market, buy, sell, and offer comparisons and options with ease. They integrate various parts of my life with the software used to create “Amazon Sales and Media” very personally and directly.

Minpunten: Within each profile is a huge list of over twenty five different individual pages about certain aspects of your buying experience. At times, because of the subcategories I have difficulty knowing which subcategory my inquiry is under.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020
Priya G.
Priya G.
marketing manager
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

"Zoho crm plus is a multi-tasking software providing great functionalities at one place."

Pluspunten: With zoho crm plus we don't need to purchase different zoho software individually like zoho crm, zoho sales, zoho social, zoho desk etc. In zoho crm plus edition they are providing all functionalities at one end. We can add leads and can customize fields According to our requirement, on the same panel we can add our social accounts, also we can schedule posts for our social accounts and can reply to messages as well, we can keep track on our customer activities through sales iq. We can check on which page our visitor is spending how much amount of time. Overall it's a multifunctional software with ease to use functionality.

Minpunten: I like almost everything about zoho crm plus. A minor issue is sometimes leads auto number does not come in proper ascending or descending order. Rest everything is good.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Ninaad K.
Sr Sales Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019

"Excellent Software Tool as a CRM"

Opmerkingen: Excellent Software Tool which enables to speed up Sales Processes effectively

Pluspunten: I have been a user of Zoho CRM for around 2 years and have been using it for tracking my Sales Funnel (being a sales consultant.Key Features:
1) Allows for configuring Followup Task Reminders
2)Useful for creating Sales Pipeline and tracking (UI is very good)
3) It helps to track the accounts as well as point of contacts for each account effectively

Minpunten: It should allow the user to send follow-up emails as trailing mails to a previous thread instead of sending a mail as a new thread

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019
Lauren W.
Marketing Manager
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Efficient CRM Tool"

Pluspunten: As the Marketing Manager, I am always pulling reports from the various sales territories. I really like the feature that I can save the categories for my report, and run them as needed.

Minpunten: As with any CRM, there is certainly a learning curve. When uploading leads from a conference, there are specific categories that MUST be filled in, in order for the entire list to be imported.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Mark F.
Mark F.
VP
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

"Price and quality can't be beat."

Opmerkingen: I can't brag about ZOHO CRM more. It can truely be molded to work in any industry. It can connect with hundreds of other apps and software through API feeds. This is very important to me when I need data to be sent in various places.

Pluspunten: I absolutely love the pricing structure. Its very affordable, even for micro businesses.

Minpunten: It's very customizable, so that makes setup a little difficult to learn at first.

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Derek R.
Derek R.
Territory Manager
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019

"Zoho CRM Makes Tracking Goals, Projects, and Tasks EASY and FUNCTIONAL"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Zoho has been an incredible addition to our company.

Pluspunten: Zoho offers so many ways to get things done. I can track everything, provide easy reporting, create and execute tasks, etc. Zoho is a great CRM

Minpunten: I have noticed that it could be more automated to transfer info more easily.

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Kevin M.
Sales
Chemicaliën, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019

"Not too bad but has its limitations."

Opmerkingen: Not bad and would recommend for small
Businesses with simple deployments.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and setup. Interface has small learning curve.

Minpunten: Not very customizable, could use some tweaking for notifications especially if your mail client isn’t directly comparable.

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019
COO & EA Manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018

"Great solution for a great price"

Opmerkingen: I could to get better productivity focused in what really matters. The options available are really useful and with plus customization value added.

Pluspunten: A lot of options to accomplish my Customer Relationship tasks, easy of use and customization option according to my needs.

Minpunten: The security framework turned a little bit confuse. The restriction were applied to pages instead of specific options in a page.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Alex V.
Teamlead
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2019

"Useful product for close communication with customers"

Pluspunten: Thanks to this software, we have the opportunity to work closely with our company's customers. It is distinguished by its simplicity and provides a huge number of useful features.

Minpunten: The only and most significant drawback of Zoho CRM is that if there is no active connection to the Internet, the software cannot be used.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2019
Jose M.
Jose M.
Business Development Associate
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018

"Great CRM system"

Pluspunten: It allows you to keep a track on your leads, call and email directly from the app.

Minpunten: It is part of a package, but you need to install something else.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Henry M.
tax associate
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

"Easy to use"

Opmerkingen: very easy to use. very easy to train others on use

Pluspunten: easy to use. simple to add and delete information when needed

Minpunten: need more options to categorize clients

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Elizabeth R.
Account Manager
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

"Zoho CRM Plus"

Opmerkingen: Overall Zoho CRM Plus is great, really look that we have all account info all on one screen and available within secs.

Pluspunten: We have been using Zoho for a little under two years now and I must say, it has really helped a lot with organization. We get tons of calls a day and it make every call so easy to just type in a key word to pull up the account and have their info available so quick.

Minpunten: Nothing really I can negative about this software. At times it does randomly log me out and says I cant get access but that does not last very long.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Thomas L.
Marketing Representative
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

"Zoho CRM Plus Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall pretty good. Had to deal with customer service a couple of times and that was a good experience. Had some issues finding things and getting emails to sync at times.

Pluspunten: There are a lot of features included in this CRM.

Minpunten: The ease of use could be better. Sometimes difficult to find what you want to do.