Over Wellyx

Wellyx is Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Meer informatie over Wellyx

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Wellyx

Waar voor je geld

Wellyx heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 9 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (9)

Sorteren op

Heb je Wellyx eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (9)

Scott
Manager in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

No chance of getting better software

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I must say it is so far so good. It has a significant impact on the way I look at my business
right now. It is in the refined form to help me meet the vision I have set to achieve in the
long run. It has made my life easy and closer to my future.

It provides a great user experience not only for businesses but also for customers. The experience of using it is more than utilizing a booking software.

All the features of this software have provided numerous benefits to my business. But one thing I felt missing is that it doesn’t give access to the recorded classes. I think there is a strong need to introduce this feature in this software.

Clive
General Manager in VK
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Anthony
Gym Manager in VK
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Missing Basic Geatures & Won't Refund

1,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY. I decided to purchase Wellyx as it seemed to tick a lot of boxes. But while setting it up, I soon realized that you can not create reoccurring bookings for Services, which we need for PT sessions. This is one of the most basic features of any Gym Management Software, and something I had been told in the demo could be done. I advised my support agent that without this feature, the software was no good for us, and asked for a refund. I was told a refund was not possible. I let the support agent know that under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 UK, I am entitled to a full refund if canceled within 14 days, which I had done. That email has been ignored. I sent another email the following day, explaining that it was illegal for Wellyx to state that a refund wasn't possible, and that I would begin legal action to retrieve my money, £612. That email has also not received a reply. I now have to begin legal action to get my money back. AVOID THIS COMPANY

Ticked a few boxes, but missing a very basic feature

You can book a service like a PT session, but you can set it as a reoccurring booking, so all trainers have to create every single booking individually.

Atilla
Duty Manager in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

The CRM for health clubs!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!

Umer
Director in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great product, that does it all.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A great product with a wide range of features that meet all our needs. Amazing customer support, any of our issues were resolved within hours.

It wasn't just one feature it was the fact that this product had so many features, where before we using several products and paying several subscriptions we now only use Wellyx and it handles all our needs.

Couldn't really find anything that I didn't like

Isabella
Manager in Pakistan
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

It's very thrilling to come upon an app like Wellyx.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've gotten off to a great start automating our routine using Wellyx. From access control to monthly payments, we use this software in practically every area of our gyms. The Client Portal gives customers enough options to manage their contracts and class reservations.

If you run a large fitness center, it's ideal because you can control everything. It's as simple as remembering your customers' class times or keeping track of their bills and payments. That is, without a doubt, an extra. I'm particularly impressed with this software because it was designed with the gym's dynamic in mind, both administratively and in terms of client interactions. The layout is fantastic! Colors, data, and the overall presentation.

I did not find any cons in this software yet. This is just amazing software to manage your business.

Nicole
Director in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great Support

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using Wellyx.

There is always great tech support when I need help with something in the system or if I need something added. There is great membership management functionality options. It manages POS and attendance tracking very easily.

The site could load faster. It would be good if trainers could change and book appointments on the Staff App. I am still waiting on some reporting to be improved and updated, and I am waiting on some improvements to the auto service SMS reminders. I would also like if Wellyx would integrate with Google Calendar for my trainers use.

Craig
President in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Wellyx! A Simpler Solution for You

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has wasted no time getting with me and with my needs.

I have used various software solutions before, but it has gone beyond general booking, reporting, and customer service. Its unique features can help businesses think beyond limits to experience unstoppable growth.

There are no real cons at all, but yes, every software can be made better through specific improvements. So far, my experience of using it is too good.

shazad
Director in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Wellyx – Helps in saving time and serving my clients better

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I love the flexibility of editing templates according to my need. The one thing that makes me happier is that clients enjoy using this software app. They are enjoying the empowerment of booking classes of their choice. They can also edit their information and remain updated on the latest information about the gym.

The user experience is exceptional, but I need to see a feature of adding videos for remote clients.