Over CloudTalk

CloudTalk is een cloudgebaseerd telefoonsysteem voor ondersteunings- en verkoopteams. Dit platform maakt bellen eenvoudig en leuk! Ontvang je GRATIS proefversie vandaag nog!

Meer informatie over CloudTalk

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

Inability to leave comments on a call for posterity.

Beoordelingen van CloudTalk

Waar voor je geld

CloudTalk heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 254 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CloudTalk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (254)

Matej
Matej
Founder in Slowakije
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Great IVR & solid value

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive! Sending the high-five to their team.

Besides having like every feature of the contact center available on the market, we like the easy-to-use interface, their team (especially support) and the pricing is better compared to the competitors.

The mobile app could be improved, but we prefer the desktop app anyways.

Overwogen alternatieven: Talkdesk, Aircall, NICE CXone, Genesys Cloud CX en Five9

Redenen om over te stappen op CloudTalk: Best value for the pricing, solid support

Zeynel
Social Media Manager in Canada
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Experience with CloudTalk

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with CloudTalk has been positive. The platform offers a lot of great features, and the customer support team is always there to help.

CloudTalk has been an excellent experience for me so far. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer support is fantastic. I can easily add new users, customize settings, and manage conversations with ease. One of the best aspects of CloudTalk is its integration with other popular business apps, making it easier for me to stay connected with my team and customers.

The only negative aspect I've noticed with CloudTalk is that the pricing can be quite expensive for larger teams. Additionally, the design of the platform is not as modern or sleek as some of the other similar solutions.

Adam
CEO in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Looks good from a distance, but they're a mess internally

2,0 2 jaar geleden

The idea of the software being able to tie remote-access cell phones together is wonderful, but not fully fleshed out. Their IVR interface seems great on the webpage, but it often glitches, and calls just get dumped to a voicemail void with no message.

CloudTalk is a young system that promises more than it can deliver. They offer apps for all sorts of connection points, and integrated systems for automation... but once you get signed up, you learn that most of it is beta software and it's SUPER glitchy. The marketing team is propping up a half-built software system. The iPhone and Desktop apps do not work reliably (if-at-all). The Phone app cannot transfer calls or take SMS messages properly. It often just quits in the background on your phone so you don't even know that your phone cannot receive calls. The system also drops entire call processes and never lets you know that someone tried to call. I've tried calling our own office phone and not been able to get through to my own desk through cloudtalk. Their support chat service says "average response time is 5 minutes" but it usually is 2-4 hours, or a couple days. No explanation why. They REFUSE to get on the phone to solve issues unless you pay 2x as much for an Expert account, which is just a sign that they do not care about anyone but their premium customers. They will NOT go out of their way to help you. I had a lot of faith in this company when we first saw a demo of CloudTalk, and thought that it would be perfect for us, but they just put too many roadblocks in the way for us to continue using their service. I don't feel like a valued customer, and I don't see any improvement in a year.

Victor
Customer service developer in Finland
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Well functioning and good integration with HubSpot

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to better document our communication with customers in HubSpot. We are able to get more data on our communication

Integration with HubSpot allows for all of the information to be documented in HubSpot. This allows for recording calls on tickets and getting call analytics for the reports dashboard in Hubspot

The customer service was sometimes slow to respond or did not have answers for my questions. We have encountered some bugs with the service but they have not been critical and were fixed very quickly after giving information.

Joey
Product Manager in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Maddy
eCommerce Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Great for remote working!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I love how easy it is to download and integrate. Love that it rings all the operators at once and we all have access to all of the data. Love that is synchronizes with our customers so we can ass that little extra touch of personality.

The phone application needs more work. Doesn't seem to "ring" unless the app is open. Would love to have more mobility since working remote.

Rastislav
Marketing Executive in Slowakije
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great price-performance ratio, lots of useful features to simplify work

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It saves time and makes some processes smoother and more transparent. And that's what we needed.

Hubspot integration, multi-platform integration, support, easy setup, detailed analytics.

None, everything works just fine and we didn't have to solve any bigger problems

Overwogen alternatieven: Aircall en JustCall

Redenen om over te stappen op CloudTalk: Recommendations and previous experiences.

Adriana
Website Manager in Slowakije
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Easy-to-use tool for Customer Service

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

A user-friendly tool for small businesses providing customer service with several advanced call center features. All you need in one tool for a great price. They offer a free trial to see how their features work, and you can choose from integration options according to your preferences.

For now, I didn't find anything that should be listed here, no major bugs or outages occurred during our use of CloudTalk.

Martin
Martin
Marketing Specialist in Slowakije
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

One-stop support for customers and the sales and marketing department

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The platform is built on VoIP, so we don't have to depend on a landline. The transmission works great and without any outages or other glitches. For example, Navias can process and comment back on feedback or research interviews, which is easily synchronized with our CRM, so everyone has all the information at their disposal.

I don't know of anything I would fault here.

Filip
Marketing Specialist in Slowakije
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Intuitive dashboard, good call quality

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: CloudTalk is easy to use and allows you to purchase phone numbers quickly.It takes just a few hours to get everything set up and ready. The app works well for our customer support agents who don't use a landline phone.

It's simple and intuitive, providing everything we need and want at a much lower price than any of the alternatives we considered.

There could be more features for physical IP phones.

Santhosh
Director in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Light weight telephony with easy integration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to start off and get it to the team. Easy for users to understand and use it. Overall my team was able to outbound and inbound calls on their programs.

Quick to start. You have a telephony system set up in less than an hour. Add new users on the fly.

Integrations with home grown CRM's can get better.

Overwogen alternatieven: Twilio

Overgestapt van: Twilio

Redenen om over te stappen op CloudTalk: Free trial, ease of integration with softwares

Product Development Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product, Better Customer Service

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Philipp
Director in Mauritius
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers

Simple cloud phone system with a reasonable pricing

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Using CloudTalk as a could-based phone system for our sales and customer support.

1. Providing local phone numbers in our country (not many competitors do that) for a reasonable initial payment and monthly fee. 2. Overall reasonable pricing. 3. All features we require were available in the basic plan.

1. Mobile app functionality is a bit outdated 2. Interface could be more intuitive 3. Outbound calls are expensive in our region (though this is typical for all products on the market)

Overwogen alternatieven: Aircall en JustCall

Redenen om over te stappen op CloudTalk: Availability of local numbers + competitive pricing.

Béla
Béla
Customer Experience Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool with lots of features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

Overwogen alternatieven: Talkdesk, Aircall, Infobip, RingCentral MVP, JustCall en Zendesk Suite

Peter
CEO in Slowakije
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

4 jaar geleden

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk! We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team. We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Martina
Martina
Operations in Slowakije

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Erik
Administrator in Duitsland
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

All in all a good VoIP solution

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CloudTalk helps us save time. With the SalesForce integration, we can easily track our calls with our clients. No information gets lost and we can focus on our main business without having to worry about tracking every call and activity in SalesForce.

In my opinion, CloudTalk meets the needs of companies that want to engage with customers via VoIP. Next to the clean interface, it is remarkable how fast customer support is. Within 24h you get a professional response to your request. This is crucial in today's business world. Also, the onboarding process did not take too long, because many functions are intuitive. All in all a good solution.

Areas of improvement could be found in the SalesForce Integration. While I generally believe it is impressive to log calls automatically in SalesForce when using CloudTalk, I think the integration settings and installation could be more user-friendly. It took me quite a long time to find out how to utilize the integration to save us time. Now it works, and we are happy we are working with CloudTalk.

Augusto
Senior Sales Executive in Letland
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Great app

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Great to getter information and statistics regarding calls

Support team needs to improve the speed they deal with requests

Alica
Digital Manager in Slowakije
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Alica, We are really grateful for your nice words. Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words. Have a nice day :) Kris from CloudTalk

Ciaran
CEO in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Promised loads - sadly failed to deliver in many ways

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cloudtalk started ok for us - sadly the system was not the easiest to use for some team members and the app was pretty rough to use on mobiles devices - which was a bit of a pain. The sync feature into CRM's was nice - but call quality did drop and suffer from time to time - which was a real pain for us. We tried a few different things with the company - but in the end left. The worst thing is their cancellation terms - zero refund - no matter what! I would not touch them - quality issues, really bad app experience and then brutal support/refund policy. Run!!! There are loads more options out there. Run run run. Sad to have to write this - but very disappointed in the company today.

The call recording & integration into our CRM was a really nice feature for us

We always missed calls - the apps were awful - which was a killer for us. Finally when we left the awful refund policy - zero refund. I got billed for 1 year the day I left - within hours! Refused to refund the payment - morally and ethically incredibly wrong - awful for all of these reasons. Really disappointed.

COO in Oostenrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

CloudTalk features are amazing!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

4 jaar geleden

Dear customer, thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option. Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community. Have a great day! Kristy from CloudTalk.

Michal
Michal
CEO in Slowakije
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :) Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Petros
Head of Client Services in Cyprus
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Overall Good Experience and Good Product

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a good experience. Initially we were told that few features will be available in our purchased plan. Although we paid for them they were not enabled. When we raised the issue to the sales person they fixed it.

Easy to plug in Hubsport. Decent support time frame

When a user locks his PC system does not show him as unavailable. He needs to log out from Cloud Talk first and then lock his PC

Overwogen alternatieven: Vonage Business Communications

Redenen om over te stappen op CloudTalk: Easy to implement, support

Frederik
Frederik
Customer Care Associate in Denemarken
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're solving the hassle of having to worry whether our costumer gets a good experience or not. We know that someone is going to be available on the other end. That's a huge plus for us.

We're able to implement this software within minutes and it just works. The design is very intuitive for us as a team.

The iPhone app could use some more features in my opinion.

Yana
Project Manager in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool for international calls!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I do not have to use different resources anymore to conduct international calls. I can also finally have an international number myself for different people around the world to reach out to me!

Due to my job responsibilities, I need to make a lot of international calls every day. CloudTalk solution was a great finding for me as a perfect tool for my tasks. The only thing I need is a stable internet connection. The best thing about CloudTalk solution is that you have your own dedicated number that people can also call you to and you can answer from your laptop or mobile.

Nothing really. All little issues I had was instantly fixed by CloudTalk support team.