Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Wayleadr

De parkeersoftware voor slimme kantoren. Automatiseer en optimaliseer het beheer van je werkplekparkeerplaatsen.

Meer informatie over Wayleadr

At the beginning I was taken by surprise a few times, because the default parking location was not my preferred location. After a few mistakes, I learnt.

Beoordelingen van Wayleadr

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

Wayleadr heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 253 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Wayleadr eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (253)

Alfonso
Alfonso
Business Development Representative in VS
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Wayleadr Makes Parking Easier!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Without Wayleadr my parking experience would be a nightmare. I appreciate the technology behind Wayleadr, the ease of use, and flexibility of the entire parking experience with Wayleadr.

The ability to book my parking spot in advance and have it guaranteed.

I wish that their were more real-time notifications around when parking spots are released by others.

Samuel
data scientist in Australië
Consumentengoederen, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy and intuitive

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Ease of use, beautiful slick UI that was clear and logical. Haven't had any issues like lag, wrong data, double booking, crashing, etc.

Opacity of algorithm that decides who gets a spot. There are not enough car spots where I work, so there is an algorithm to ensure it is "fair" for everyone. Carpooling could be more obvious, needs to be easier to organise. Small nitpick, if I select the 2 week or month view, I'd like it to persist. I could go to my profile for example, and return, and it would have changed back to the 1 week default view.

Samuel
Third party administrator in VK

Parking review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall very useful app

Easy to use and great value very useful for work

Sometimes it signs out when I need it which isn’t great when I need to look at my space

Andie
Marketing Manager - Content in Australië
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

So easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Mobile app really easy to use Notifications are excellent, and lots of communication Ease of use at the carpark entry and exit

No complaints, its a great app. Straight forward and easy to use.

Maeve
Site Experience and Office Operations Manager in Ierland
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Wayleadr Parking App - game changer

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have found the app fantastic, it's in use every day in our office and we have waitlists for using our carpark on our employee anchor days in the office. The account managers are fantastic and the support team are too - quick and efficient and always on hand to support.

Reduces admin heavy tasks, helps employees self manage from bookings to access. Increased use of carpark as a result.

Some teething problems with installing GSM unit for opening gate remotely but this was more an issue with unit supplier rather than Wayleadr

Allison
Workplace Operations in Canada
Kleding en mode, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wayleadr Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Wayleadr truly excels in customer service, particularly in their dedication to understanding the unique goals of office administrators. They go above and beyond to tailor their parking application to meet the specific needs of each administrator, ensuring a seamless and effective parking management experience. It's their commitment to understanding and elevating the user's objectives that sets their customer service apart.

From an administrator point of view I believe their Reporting could be improved by making titles more specific.

Megan
OCM Lead in Canada
Civiele techniek, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wayleadr, the way forward.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The Wayleadr team is next level. You can be concern free when making this investment.

The customer service is next level. I weigh the value of their service equally to the value of the tool.

The algorithm works fantastic for staff who don't have a preference on parking space, there is a preference feature that can accommodate these people, however, if it were an option to be able to hand select the stall you wanted, that would be a great option!

Anastasia
Junior Commercial Controller in Griekenland
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Wayleadr - Makes your parking easier

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Wayleadr provides a great solution on the difficulty we have to find a parking spot. It also reduces the stress that comes along with that difficulty, and it saves us valuable time.

Wayleadr is a great app for requesting and booking a parking spot, the app is user-friendly and very simple, you just select your preference dates and request a space. Moreover, it sends a reminder once a week which is very helpful and it gives you the possibility to release your space if needed, helping a colleague find a place to park as well.

Even though I am very satisfied with the app I would appreciate it if there was a waiting list in case somebody haven’t found a parking spot and to be notified accordingly when parking spots are available rather than constantly refreshing the app to check for availability

matthew
Team Leader in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good tool for booking parking

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really good, simple to use and haven't had any issues so far.

Really simple and easy to use. When you need to book a last minute spot you get notified immediately.

Allocation of spaces is based on use rather than when spaces were requested or how many are free.

Ishan
Senior Engineer in Australië
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Works like a breeze and make parking booking stress free

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The application is super fast, allows to request bookings for upto a month, gives real time jpdates on when booking is approved/rejected. Even gives a option to add vehicle fuel type (I can add my EV and get in the mix to be alloted a parking space with EV charging capability). I even allows me to add colleagues who are car pooling with me and grant brownie points for making bookings and releasing them when not required. Cant ask for anything more from a parking booking application.

None actually, happy with this application.

Adam
Head of IT in Nieuw-Zeeland
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

ParkOffice - A real world review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had a small car park and wasted a lot of time/money parking elsewhere in the city as we never really knew when the spaces were in use. This service has completely solved that problem as our team can now arrive at the car park confidant that the space they've booked is available.

Wide range of features: I have to say I was surprised by just how much functionality you could pack into a parking app but then once our business starting using it in earnest it was immediately clear it's all absolutely necessary. ParkOffice manages to cover every base when it comes to features and there are still more on the way. There is even the option to interact with parking entry systems for further ease of use (not something we've used yet). Ease of use: It's simple to pick up and use regardless of your tech know how with a clear and pleasant interface both using the browser or either of the mobile apps. Booking a space is a simple matter of a couple of clicks via either interface and integration to Stripe allows for the seamless ability to charge a fee.

I was a little disappointed at the lack of granular reporting but the Dev team took that on board and have recently released a very comprehensive suite of reports. The only other feedback I've received from our users is requesting the ability to book narrow time slots but in reality that has not been a problematic issue.

Reactie Wayleadr

4 jaar geleden

Thanks Adam, great to see the team benefiting from the product

Oscar
Global Accounts Executive in Spanje
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic user experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Firstly, to manage a set of parking slots that might be used for a larger group of users that might attend the office on a regular basis. Moreover, to assign priorities to specific users that have stronger needs on having an available slot than the majority.

Easy, convenient and a fast-forward user experience that helps me on planning every week's needs on demand. Having the habit to plan weeks ahead helps me every week on having my bookings up to date.

I would love to receive insights in case I forget to make my reservations. Interconnected scheduling with gmail would be a fantastic feature to predict which days I'll be in the office.

Tyrone
Service Manager in Ierland
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers

Handy Parking App

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Being able to know that I have a parking space available to me, without the stress of searching for one as I arrive

I used to be able to book up to two weeks ahead and now it is just one week.

Juan
Senior Manager in Ierland
Overheidsadministratie, 10.000+ werknemers

Relax! You got parking!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On the busy days at the office the software has consistently found a parking spot for me from the extended cark park spaces in other buildings in my Department.

Assuming your organisation has access to a sufficient number of car park spaces, Wayleadr software provides an user friendly way to secure your parking slot when you need it, and importantly that you release it when no longer needed.

Niamh
SSAS Team Administrator in VK

Wayleadr parking

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Very easy to use, sends you a notification to remind you to book parking & a notification to confirm your parking and what number space you have booked. Easy to release your spaces

Nothing as of yet, I find Wayleadr very easy to use

Claire
Digital Communications Associate in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Wayleadr maximizes user's time and efficiency with positivity

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 10/10 overall experience with Wayleadr.

I love the language that Wayleadr uses in its copy. I like the amount of notifications and being reminded to put my requests in ahead of time. I like the user interface. I like seeing my spot # on the main page. I like the feature of reporting someone in your spot. And so much more!

Honestly, I don't have any cons to report.

Kevin
Executive Officer in Ierland
Publieke zaken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wayleadr is Great

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is providing parking for staff who have not been able to park in the office without the service and it all works so simply by email or by using the mobile application

Wayleadr is an app we use for requesting parking in the office. It is excellent because we have a small carpark and lots of staff, so this company has helped us share the spaces among the people who need them with our new hybrid working policy.

There is nothing I do not like about this system as it helps me get parking in the office where i would otherwise need to use crowded public transport that is uncomfortable and expensive

Aisylu
Credit Controller in VK
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

User-firendly app

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I found it very easy to use and the mobile app is very handy. The prices are reasonably cheap as well. i would recommend Wayleadr for parking/space solutions.

i couldn't pick at what zone i can park, it just allocated me to some zone randomly. But it's not a problem for me as i don't have difficulties walking.

Pavel
Head od Key Accounts & IR & CAF & ActivePass segments in Tsjechië
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for good price

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience with that product, I fully recommend implementing this tool, because saving time, money and information around parking is fully visible.

An amazing tool with many possibilities. Great people there, very supportive, we enjoy the implementation. The system is very flexible, we need to change setup week before start and no problem

I didn't see some cons now. Some small bugs were solved quickly.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Parkalot

Redenen om over te stappen op Wayleadr: Mobile app and UX/UI

Iro
Demand planner in Griekenland
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers

Review Bdf

5,0 2 maanden geleden

It is really accurate and helpful! Can’t imagine a better app

No recoomendaitons or improvements - the app is already perfect

Pat
Managing Director in VK
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Solving our parking problem

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a solution fast to solve our parking and the administrative and time burden it was having on our teams. This app solved that single-handedly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team acted very swiftly to set up product demos which helped tailor our solution. The implementation process was very straight forward and the adoption went very high, very quickly. I think the messaging to our teams key around this. Now we have a workforce that know exactly where they have parking which means it has taken a little bit of stress out of their commute and that’s key. I would recommend the ParkOffice product to any companies out there who want to outsource the administrative burden of parking.

The product interface is very intuitive. We have a workforce of varying technical ability - it was key that the product was simple to use and easy for us to roll-out to new joiners.

The product is very simple, yet very effective. I can’t see any outright improvements that would benefit us outright.

christophe
head of Market Research in Frankrijk
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers

Ease of use & fast

5,0 2 maanden geleden

it is very fast, I connect first to our appy website and then there is a link to Wayleadr to book my parking for the next week. It takes me 2 minutes per week to do it. If I want to book for the next day in case of a last minute change in my agenda, same approach and as fast as for the weekly booking

Nothing really, potentially remove the booking that I had to cancel at the last minute to see less booking days on my account

Iris
Functional Expert iShift Customer Service in Spanje
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers

A really useful and user-friendly tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool represents a big benefit for the company in terms of parking booking management as we are sharing same building with other companies and we can have track of space and assigned places to each worker.

We use this tool in the company to book our Parking. This is really useful as I can book for any date and will get a notification with my assigned parking place. I like how user-friendly this tool is and the mobile option is really a good point. I highly recommend it to any company that would need to manage the parking booking.

Would like to enable SSO (Single-Sign-On) so no need to introduce the password each time we log in into the website. Same for mobile phone.

Senior Office Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Wayleadr makes parking easier and saves money

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It is easy to set up, assign accounts and use. And the Chat Help is Exemplary, the best.

It's possible i just don't know how to do this, but would like to be able to edit user info w/o having to go down 2 levels in each users profile.

Chad
Global Head of Intelligent Automation in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Fantastic Parking Solution

4,0 3 maanden geleden

It is a quick, efficient car parking system, and I have been enjoying using it for the past year+. It makes booking and managing my car parking space easy with real-time updates and helpful notifications.

The time period when selecting your day can be improved with a bigger font or a warning if it's been shortened. Otherwise, it's a perfect solution.