Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Terapeak Research

Marktonderzoektool die eBay-gegevens gebruikt om verkopers te helpen bij het detecteren van de best presterende producten in 22 markten.

Meer informatie over Terapeak Research

Some salesmens offer fake items instead of what they need.

Beoordelingen van Terapeak Research

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Terapeak Research heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 38 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Terapeak Research eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (38)

Jaspreet
Jaspreet
Technicial Recruiter in VS
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing Platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Ebay has been amazing. It should be noted that Ebay's customer service is amazing, if I've ever had any issues, they are so quick to resolve those for me.

I've been using Ebay for over 15 years. I love Ebay's ease of use and multiple benefits. One of the cooliest features introduced a few years back was the "Ebay Bucks" that they offer for for random purchases throughout the site. Throw in the low rates for selling products and you have a great potential to make profits!

This isnt so much an issue with Ebay as it is wit state laws but I do not feel an individual should be paying sales tax for used products.

Biotechnologie, 51-200 werknemers

Quality products at you finger tips...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: eBay is a fast & reliable online store place for purchase quality products with money back guarantee.

I have been using eBay since 2012, as a buyer I'm truly satisfied with the products available in the online store. I have freedom to select what ever the product according to price & quality. "Free Shipping" & "eBay Money Back Guarantee" are the two options that I like most. When using the free shipping option I just want to pay for the price of product only & specially "eBay Money Back Guarantee" gives the money back to the customer via seller if the received product is not up to the seller description.

Sometimes filters under "Search" option leads to show miscued or irrelevant products as well due to too much filter options.

Consumentenelektronica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Hard to find relevant results

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can see how some might find this a powerful way to research potential sales avenues, but it didn't offer any more information than a casual eBay search for my particular needs.

It is integrated with eBay, so it is easy to find from the Seller's Hub.

I found it difficult to find relevant results when searching a term. And, unfortunately, there wasn't enough information when I would find something relevant.

Josh
Josh
Search Engine Evaluator in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Used this for 6 months, it is good

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terapeak is great and I would recommend it to any ebay seller.

This makes it easier for sellers like me because often times we don't have a clue about ebay's metrics making it difficult for us to sell things. This research tool which is combined with the advanced store membership (costs £59.99) gives you access to all those metrics allowing me to choose things to sell with more confidence!

It can sometimes be quite complicated and hard to read for me. I can see terapeak is in its early stages so I believe they will eventually simplify the system. For example, it would be cool if it took on its own unique design instead of the design of ebay. However, I am very happy with the software.

Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing tool to find sale price comps

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terapeak is an awesome tool for anyone who sells on eBay. It will pull up sold listings that you can’t view on eBay itself. This is an amazing tool to help price items you may not know much about!

I love that this will show older auctions / listings and show me what specific items sold for- helps me price items I’m uncertain about.

Honestly, nothing. I absolutely love this app! It has helped out tremendously!

Sajith
Sajith
Student in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Ebay

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to get the items I needed very quickly at very low prices.

This makes it easy for anyone to take home whatever they want. This can be purchased at very low prices.

Some salesmens offer fake items instead of what they need.

Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Is eBay a good place to shop?

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have a great website! 4.5! ;)

Easy to sell your stuff on eBay! Lots and lots of collectibles! New and used devices and game consoles! Mostly good prices! Get rid of old stuff others may want. Able to list something in less than five minutes, it’s that easy! Tutorials! You could just shop all day and night nonstop! Fun to use! 100000x better than Craig’s list! Yeah!!!!100000000000000000/10

When you sell something, eBay will take 10% of the sales!

Dinesh
Dinesh
Student in Sri Lanka
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Anything. Anytime. Anywhere

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My opinion ebay is perfect. It is a fast and reliable online shop.

This makes easy for anyone. Anything, anytime, anywhere we can purchased at low price. There are many categories with coolist features. Sure enough we have freedom to select what ever the product according to price and quality.

Some sellers offer fake items. So we should something for that case. We can get few mandatory data about each item from the sellar.

Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Very secure application to buy and sell ANYTHING!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Ebay makes it very easy to browse millions of items for sale. Things you may never find in a store. It also makes it very easy to sell items. They have great security and protections in place for both parties. So you can buy worry free as well as sell worry free. Plus you can bid on items and get them for a lower price than you'd find anywhere else.

I guess the hardest part is placing a bid and having to wait to see if you won!

Buddhika
Buddhika
Engineering in Sri Lanka
Machine- en installatiebouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

It is very easy to use as a beginner

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This application is useful for people for fast searching

We can search our product and as well as related products and offers

While filtering some products our target one is missed in sometime

Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Ebay your partner in e-shopping

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ebay is the most popular e-shopping method all over the world. It has a good user interface that can handle easily. So many sellers have connected with this network so we can choose a product as to our exact favour. We can search products easily because it has categorized searching function. And also we can filter the searching results by product propertiesg. They are very useful to choose best product. For some many products sellers give offers. In ebay, product prices are really affordable. When paying for products we can make sure that our money is secure. They provide us secure payment methods. After payment they inform us every state of delivery until the product arrives to our doorstep. If any problem with product they give solutions. We can also get refund of the order. In all these activities they responds fastly. It is really good thing because this is a 'online' shopping method. But there are some problems regarding this app. When we searching for any product sometimes appears irrelevant results. It is somewhat inconvenient. That should be fixed. And also in my opinion placing bids are not essential thing for online products. Considering all of these matters I really recommend ebay for online secure and fast shopping method.

Categorized searching feature. Secure payment system(paypal). Offers.

Inappropriate results appears for searches. Placing bids.

Sasha
Independent Travel Advisor in Jamaica
Draadloos, 10.000+ werknemers

Terapeak Research tool is simply the best

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this software is awsome. I am happy I was able to use it and looking forward to using it every time. You also learn how to become an expert as a seller and business expert.

I have been using this software for over 2 years and it is amazing. It has help me and my teammates to better access sales across platforms and make better business decisions.

I am happy that this software was created and looking forward to any new features that the creator of the software will add.

Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Industry leader for years as the go to online pricing guide for all E-commerce platforms

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Solves the most important questions in the e-commerce reselling space. What to price items. Trending up or down categories and/ or single items. Real time data. Best time of day for sales. Everything is available.

Always updated. Has grown as E-commerce has grown. Ease of use. Thorough anaylitcs for either a single item or an entire category.

Ease of contact for customer service issues. Some items research don't index as well as others (depending on platform searched).

Kelly
seller in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

EBay is a great site and app for buying and selling

4,0 4 jaar geleden

EBay has an eBay bucks program and PayPal is accepted as a form of payment.When you get $5 or more in eBay bucks you can deduct eBay bucks from your purchase.

The cons to buying on eBay are sometimes you pay for items and sellers never ship them or provide a tracking number.A con to selling on eBay is the sellers fee that you have to pay.Another con with eBay is sometimes buyers win your auction and never pay and you have to relist item.

Aaliyah
Management in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

It’s okay

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Now eBay is kind of tricky. I’ve gotten phones , tablets , clothes , etc from this site. It’s a lot of tricky things about these 3rd party sellers

These foreign sellers are not fair on this site some are reasonable some are not you have to be careful

Krishanthan
Geotechnical Engineer in Australië
Civiele techniek, 501-1.000 werknemers

Frequent usage of this software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Additional training is required to use this software effectively.

As I haven't used this software but helped to purchase it for others to use, I have done the research on this. It seems that it has more features to make the work easier.

Since I had a conversation with other colleagues regarding this software, it seems that training is required to use this properly.

Jeff
Jeff
Vice President of Customer Service in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Ebay Has Not Been a Good Experience for Me

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall poor experience using Ebay.

I have used a couple of times. The first experience was ok.

The last time I used them I contacted customer service to remove an item. The customer service person was not helpful and did not know how to do it. I will not use them again.

Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Thing Since Slice Bread! 🍞

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its flawless and elegantly crafted software dedicated for the best users experience.

Okay, if you want me to compare eBay to amazon you better check a different review. Still here? Well, the software is simple. Few keywords are needed, there are a lot of options to choose from, plus I like the fact that they give you options for what you may want. There is a wide range of products from kitchen utensils to lawnmowers. The search engine is fast and furious, I like the colors, settings, and display for either buying or selling. I think its also great when it comes to price options. You can always get a better price. What more can you ask for? 🙂

I think it goes without saying I like there software. The only thing I dislike most of the items are limited to the certain regions,

mujib
owner in Trinidad en Tobago
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Awesome ebay research tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: i was alway able to create proper listing titles and to choose the hottest products using terapeak

It's always important to know what competitors are doing on eBay Terapeak is well integrated with and around everything eBay your always able to find such information through the data you have access to

sometime it can feel like information overload the amount of data they provide so you could start to overthink your strategies

NICHOLETTE
Scentsy consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Terapeak software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think its a good application just isn't for me

The variety you are given to choose from is amazingly there and you are assured to find what u are look I for

Buyer's can chose not to refund you even if you are owed a refund based on their applications. I don't like that you don't ave choices

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Terapeak Research, remarkable tool for sellers

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I´ve been using Terapeak for 2 months and I´ll fnd it really easy to use that is ideal for those users that don´t have the time for learning how to use a much complex tool.

The menus are quite interactive and intuitive, that makes an easy use of the interface.

I would add more customization options to the menus.

Consumentenelektronica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

What review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love that eBay has so many good deals for anything within your price range. Also, they will help you if you want to return your stuff and get a refund.

I least like if that sometimes you buy fake things without knowing, but if you put in a complaint then EBay with refund your money.

Donald
Businesses owner in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Terapeak research

5,0 5 jaar geleden

What I like about this software is that you can get anything off of eBay. They are also very customer friendly and will easly give you your money back of you want a refund.

The only thing I don't like is that there a frauds there who will try to sell you fake stuff sometimes.

Perry
Perry
Owner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

PRogram does a lot of stuff, probably too much

3,0 5 jaar geleden

This is a great program to do research on pricing, items, quantity and so forth before listing on ebay. It contains a ton of data and gives you a lot more information that just going to ebay does, and more than any google search. the data is not so easy to sort through though, and it is overwhelming sometimes.

It is a little pricey for the casual ebayer, they have no worthwhile free version which I would use if available, then when I grow I would pay for it. Or even accounts with only a few options or fewer results to get someone hooked on it, then bill them

Marina
Designs in Bosnië en Herzegovina
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Terapeak Research

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Terapeak, it does exactly what it is designed for, has given me the prices within 5 seconds, filtered at most to the lowest price, perfect.

Most information is irrelevant. Mobile app is sometimes incorrect.