Over EDpCloud

Cross-platform bestandsreplicatiesoftware voor grote ondernemingen die bestanden synchroniseert en spiegelt tussen verschillende sites, besturingssystemen, clouds, VM's en servers.

Meer informatie over EDpCloud

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van EDpCloud

5,0
Waar voor je geld

EDpCloud heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 5 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (5)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je EDpCloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5)

Owner in VS
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers

Set it and forget it

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it has exceeded our expectations. All data is backed up and had no problems recovering backed up data from the archives. One of our concerns has been ransomware attacks, but knowing that systems are backed up in very short intervals. Even if an attack did succeed, we can recover quickly and keep going with a minimal loss of productivity. Allows me to sleep well at night.

Works in the background to replicate data between multiple machines in a bidirectional manner. We have our windows systems (Physical and VMs) being backed up to Linux servers and the servers replicate to each other to prevent a single point of failure. They support various flavors or Unix, Windows, etc. so coverage is quite good. Latency was surprisingly low, files appear across machines very quickly. Of course, the limitation is the network. Response from customer service was fast and efficient. We had specific requirements and they were able to implement exactly what we needed in a timely manner and we were up and running.

The configuration that we needed was non-trivial and needed some hand holding. Not sure how we could improve on this since our needs were so specific with particular file and directory names and types. It took some time to implement and test.

Jack K.
IT Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Only New Data

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support from EnduraData was great. After the software is installed and tweak it run with very little work.

Very easy to install and manage. The Web portal gave you complete control and a complete visual of all jobs running with detail information of all data transfer operations.

I had a hard time using the expression commands

John B.
IT Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

EnduraData EDpCloud Works as it should

5 3 jaar geleden

We implemented this software so that we can have servers that replicate in real time. We have utilized this software for over 2 years now and I can count on one hand the number of times I've had any issues with it (knock on wood). After getting some great help setting it up it is one of those programs that I rarely have to look at. It does as it should and to be honest I work on it so little I forget it's there. That means it's doing its job and I do not have to constantly worry about it. That's a win.

Took a bit for me to remember the commands

Abderrahmane M.
Software engineer in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great tools to migrate data

5 3 jaar geleden

it's a robust software that allows you to safely transfer/replicate your data from a hub to another. It's easy to use as there are many uses cases.

At the moment, it's hard to say but it's pretty good. I can't think of improvements areas

Abdelhaq E.
Technical Lead @ Digital FActory in Marokko
Mijnbouw en metalen, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

great product

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we're using EDpCloud to transfer and keep our data safe.

It's a reliable product, fast prevent any loss of data we can collaborate with each other more safely

if we can simplify the ergonomic UI we do not have a mobile app (client part)