Over Chatfuel

Chatfuel is the leading chatbot platform for Messenger. Increase sales, personalize marketing and automate support, all with Chatfuel.

Meer informatie over Chatfuel

An intuitive layout which can be used by anyone who has no idea about Chatbot. Easy integration with Facebook Messenger.

The trial version has a watermark that remains until you pay for the full version.

Beoordelingen van Chatfuel

Waar voor je geld

Chatfuel heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 22 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Chatfuel eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (22)

Pierfrancesco maria P.
Pierfrancesco maria P.
Ceo & Founder in Italië

I started in 2016 ..

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The simplicity of building a chatbot is impressive even if you have zero skills

Free version too limited ... before it was much more performing

Yann I.
Yann I.
Consultant in Finland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Facebook Messenger Chatbot-building made easy!

5 vorig jaar

Of all the things Chatfuel brings to the table the one I consider my favorite one is its Drag-and-Drop builder for creating chatbots. No coding or any special skill required, simply click on a button, select the options that you prefer and set that up. Then, repeat the same process to add additional steps to your chatbot... it doesn't get much easier than that!

Chatfuel focuses on Facebook Messenger only but it would be great to be able to leverage some of its chatbot features somewhere else, like on my website, for example. It's clear that the company decided to focus on a specific platform, and that's ok, but the idea of potentially rely only on one tool for all things chatbots...

Luciano Z.
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation Consultant in Italië
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A product that could give much more

3 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience little more than adequate. The few publishing channels available and the mixed approach between blocks and flows makes the work fragmented and not optimized, which is a shame.

From the beginning, I appreciated the ease of use and organization of the work area. Initially, it was among the first platforms to allow integration with external systems to create interesting automations and webviews.

Chatfuel's pace of growth could certainly be greater. The flow designer arrived years after the various competitors and, all today, is lacking in some functionalities. The block approach is still standing, but the platform should instead turn and convert completely to the flow designer.

Owner in België
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great chat bot tool for beginners

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a solid tool for building your first bots. It also has a free plan, which is what I used first to get started. I like the straight-forward approach and simple interface. It's easy to create a bot and you can take it into different directions. Plenty of documentation available as well. Overall this is a good tool, definitely one of the better chat bot tools I've personally tested. Worth checking out in my opinion.

I found this a very straight-forward chat bot tool for beginners. I was new to building chat bots but found this easy to work with. My first chat bot worked just the way I expected and I even got inspiration to make it more advanced. It all seemed do-able thanks to the step by step instructions. Other tools I've tried had more settings and options, making it a little more complicated. Chatfuel keeps things simple and also has advanced features if you want to use them.

It's not as advanced as other tools on my first inspection but pretty much does most of the things you would want to achieve with a bot. So overall there's not much to dislike here.

Mukesh K.
Mukesh K.
QA Engineer in India
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good for Messenger

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the conclusion is that you can build only simple chatbots. I don't recommend chatfuel for complex chatbots but highly recommended for prototyping bots. You can build use some available templates to build bots.

Chatfuel is easy to use and deploy a chatbot on messenger in a few mins. Best chatbot development platform for Facebook messenger bot as it allows user to one-click sign up with your Facebook account and many pre-built chatbot templates as well. Best of beginner and a non-techie guy to start building their messenger bot. An important thing is, You can build your chatbot for free.

You can deploy your chatbot on Facebook only and personally I don't like this. Also, you need a Facebook account to sign-up and build a messenger bot. You cannot build any complex chatbots on chatfuel. NLP is not good enough as it should be. Sometimes my bot failed to recognize the user's inputs and does not respond. Documentation is also poor. There is no support for subroutines, jumping around a conversation.

Director of Corporate Communications in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Gets The Job Done

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team is a skeleton crew. Chatfuel makes managing our incoming Facebook messages possible by guiding the conversations and sending notifications to our team members when appropriate. Chatfuel gets the job done to answer routine questions.

Not having to know coding was a huge plus in selecting Chatfuel. I also really like that you can duplicate messaging tracks for multiple Facebook pages, which saves time when you're setting up several channels.

I didn't find Chatfuel to be completely intuitive. Setting up our messaging journey was time-consuming.

Freelance in India
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Congratulations! Your Chatfuel Is About To Stop Being Relevant I Recommend for Facebook comments

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I put down my hands in auto reply comments in facebook, chat fuel does everything for me. Chatbot reply comments automatically to generate leads and convert them to customers. Very efficient tool.

It has coolest and popular feature makes mind-blowing automatically reply to users comments. It's very simple b, chatbot automatically replays to users comments to facebook posts. I use this for comments for auto reply. Generating leads Managing reputations I like this software I recommend this to others.

I don't find least in this software. All features are more effective and best , I enjoy and generate revenue in this tool.

Héctor G.
CEO in Mexico
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Chatfuel is a great tool for starting a Chatbot building

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Im creating a bot and is not for marketing, it is for user profiling, it is helping a lot!

It is so easy to use, you don't even need chatbot experience, just writing skills

It is probably hard to get into other interfaces than messenger, but for messenger is great

Mateusz W.
Mateusz W.
Growth Hacker in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Nice product with great community.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's def one of my favorite chatbot tools out there.

I like it for being so powerfull tool. You can use it fot very simple bots but also for super complex ones.

It's buggy sometimes and the support is hard to reach sometime.

Alejandro S.
Digital Content & Engagement Director in VS

Automation for everyone

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great bot for various easy tasks.

I created a chatbot that assists with many common questions and tasks with minimal work from employees. I recommend this service to many people.

It would be great to provide the service without Facebook as website visitors are increasingly more hesitant to interact with Facebook.

Kristoffer F.
owner in Denemarken
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Takes care of business

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Chatfuel makes dealing with our approaching Facebook messages conceivable by directing the discussions and sending notices to our colleagues when suitable. Chatfuel takes care of business to address routine inquiries.

Not realizing coding was an enormous in addition to in choosing Chatfuel. I likewise truly like that you can copy informing tracks for various Facebook pages, which saves time when you're setting up a few channels.

I didn't discover Chatfuel to be totally natural. Setting up our informing venture was tedious.

Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Director of Communications in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Create your own chat bot

4 vorig jaar

The integration with Facebook messenger is really convenient. The visual builder is easy to use and the randomization option is useful.

The mid-pandemic changes in tiered pricing was inconvenient for a non-profit on a limited budget.

Mark S.
Owner in VS

Great but chaos

5 3 jaar geleden

It has every feature that you can need with bots. The ease of sharing a bot is appreciated! This is an extremely feature rich platform. I have confidence with this platform over any other. With all they keep adding in features, I know they'll stay on the cutting edge.

Ok. This is confusing to use. It's got so much features without the intuitive thought on how to make it easy. Not an appealing interface to work with.

CEO in Frankrijk
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Boost your growth with an efficient chatbot !

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My bot could answer to my clients when I was focusing on my product, my SEO, making money etc...

For my own little business, I need only the free trial at this moment. I could build a scenarii when visitors come to my facebook page. With my bot, I can ask questions to visitors, and answer to theirs even when I sleep. I also collect a lot of valuable mail adresses !

You'll need probably one day before understanding/experiencing all you can do with this tool. So take time to watch/read tutorials.

Rahul A.
Head Of Online Marketing in Duitsland
Human Resources, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Chatbot building made SUPER easy!

5 3 jaar geleden

- An intuitive layout which can be used by anyone who has no idea about Chatbot - Easy integration with Facebook Messenger - Advanced condition/logic based system to make complex scenarios easy - Support for Synonyms/ AI - Easy deployment process

Its a great tool for building basic chatbots which support analog functions (condition based) but if you want to get a little more advanced (integrate your CRM system to fetch data etc.) it lags behind in that way.

Nicole G.
social media manager in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy chat bot creation

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Made it easy and simple to create a Facebook chatbot

Very easy to use and learn how to build fully functional chat bots

Okikiola B.
Okikiola B.
Business Owner in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best tool to create a chatbot

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to reach and sell more in my business service

I was able to design and develop a chatbot successfully for my facebook page. It's the best i've used as it requires little or no coding ability.

The pricing i guess is really unneccessary and it doesn't support other platforms other than facebook.

 dominique D.
 dominique D.
Founder in België
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Platform to build your Facebook Messenger Chatbot

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is one of the easiest tools to build a chatbot in minutes and develop it over time. Deploying is like a breeze and you can test the chatbot on the fly.

Easy of use, possibilities to make simple but also elaborated chatbots

No sequencing to start chatbot marketing: Follow-up people who subscribe to your bot with follow-up chatbot conversations.

Vadym B.
freelancer in Oekraïne
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review

5 3 jaar geleden

Most of all I liked that even free functions of this chatbot provide a possibility to build a powerful chatbot for FB messenger.

Not so easy in use as ManyChat, but still very powerful and provides more possibilities.

Ayobami O.
Ayobami O.
Writer & Blogger in Nigeria
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Chatfuel has ingredients to make your business boom

4 3 jaar geleden

Business survives when you have a great channel like chatfuel that helps you connect to clients or customers quickly. Chatfuel has been very good in such area. Almost everyone use facebook these day, you can easily convert your prospects easily

For new users, the software can be very complicated. One may need a tutorial video or notes to get along with the software.

François B.
François B.
Dominicaanse Republiek
4 5 jaar geleden
Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very limiting software

3 3 jaar geleden

can't think of any pros right now maybe later

It's hard to use and it's very expensive and very limiting in their free plan