Senior Sign rocks!

Lorren M.
Director of Marketing
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The staff is amazing, the program has helped our community and families, and it has been an overall great experience!

Pluspunten: Senior Sign is very user friendly. It helps speed up the move-in process and keep a digital record of all paperwork.

Minpunten: It has cut down on face-to-face time with some families. While this is efficiant, it could be looked at as a negative because it is my favorite, yet time-consuming part of my job.

Very easy to navigate!

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2018
Kellie R.
Marketing Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience has been amazing so far.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Senior Sign is the ease of use. Also, when I wanted them to add a field or add another item to upload, the representative was very responsive and made the changes right away.

Minpunten: I would like the ability to change email addresses of users so I can resend links if they change their address.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Senior Sign op 12-12-2018

Thanks Kellie for the awesome review! We're really glad you've had a good experience so far. Just an FYI, you can change user emails from within the manager portal (resident menu).

Needs improvement

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
Emelita B.
Marketing Director
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like this software because its convenient.

Minpunten: The downloading takes a long time. Customers cannot reset their password on their own. It will not let you move on to the next document. Letters to family should be in the beginning or at least be labeled.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Senior Sign op 6-12-2018

Hey Emely-

Thanks for the feedback! We always love knowing how we can improve the Senior Sign product. We've just launched password reset for residents, and we can work to speed up download times. Would you mind clarifying "moving to the next document" and "labeling letters to family"?

Thanks,