Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Crosschq

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing die bedrijven helpt het beste talent te vinden, te screenen, en te onboarden.

Meer informatie over Crosschq

13 reviews worden weergegeven

Courtney C.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Computerhardware, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Courtney's Review"

Opmerkingen: Crosschq has solves alot of problems around standardization of reference and the lack of time recruiters have to conduct them. The hiring managers really enjoy the reports.

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Time saver
Report is easy to track and save
Pipeline of future candidates
Great customer support

Minpunten: I wish it was more customization some of the hiring managers want to add their own personality traits. Sometime those providing references didnt like that they had to choose from a drop down list they wanted it to be open text.

Marc S.
Lead Talent Acquisition Partner
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Very Pleased "

Pluspunten: There are several very good features to the product, including that it can be completed via mobile, that references can opt-in to be future candidates, a straightforward UI, and text/email reminders. The two aspects I like most though are 1) it provides very useful, authentic insight which my hiring managers really like; and 2) it took a manual, time-consuming process and automated it to down to <60 seconds.. This allows me to spend my time in more valuable ways.

Minpunten: I don't have much to add here, I'm overall very happy with the product. In the "Key Strengths & Areas for Improvement" section, I think it could be beneficial to have more choices here, or perhaps add a text box where candidate's have the option to provide comments - I've gotten feedback at least once from a reference that none of the choices really applied all that well to the candidate, but they were forced to choose anyway but they weren't fully comfortable doing that. This is a minor gripe, I'm overall happy with the product.

Kirk O.
Director, Recruiting
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"Save Time with Automating your References "

Opmerkingen: We were an initial user of the product, and the CrossCHQ team has been extremely receptive our feedback over the past 8 months. We are very excited to continue the relationship and see what is next for the tool.

Pluspunten: We have been able to save our recruiters at least 4-6 hours per week without having them personally complete each reference check. The tool is very easy to use and their integration with Greenhouse is seamless.

Minpunten: Still early stages for the product/platform. There are many different visuals and reports to be generated by collecting this type of data. Sometimes it can be so automated that you forget to review your team's references prior to completing hires.

Asha j R.
Sr manager hr
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Authentication of references by candidate"

Opmerkingen: Good

Pluspunten: Liked the overall recommendation for hiring the candidate and detailed information.

Minpunten: Are references cross verified in LinkedIn or any other company reporting structure.. Candidates may provide references numbers whom they are comfortable with ..

Maggie B.
Talent Coordinator
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"New User Review"

Opmerkingen: Corsschq support has been extremely quick to respond and is thorough with their fixes.

Pluspunten: Crosschq saves my team so much time! We previously spent hours each week scheduling reference calls between hiring managers and references and Crosschq has decreased time spent doing this by close to 90%. The reports we get back are comprehensive and very detailed.

Minpunten: My least favorite aspect is that we have to wait for all parties to complete a reference check before downloading the full report. You can still view a partial report. Occasionally references won't get back to us in a timely manner and the processs is delayed.

Blesson C.
Senior Recruiter
Computerhardware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

"Best in class"

Opmerkingen: Our reference check is fast now

Pluspunten: Very good very easy to use and very helpful

Minpunten: None which I can think but somekind of reminder mails to the candidates would help

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Yoni L.
Director, Recruiting
Internet, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"Exactly what I needed. "

Pluspunten: Ease of use, ATS integration make it really simple for my team to leverage this tool. Super helpful in getting references done and getting consistency in the feedback.

Minpunten: No complaints - I appreciate the new features being added over time.

Greg C.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"Awesome product, unparalleled insights!"

Pluspunten: Crosschq is a great product, it's easy to use and invaluable in terms of the information we receive on potential new hires. With just a few clicks, you get the type of insight that would usually take you years to find out. Would absolutely recommend.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to export some additional insights from the data internally, but really it's a great product.

Casey C.
Director of People Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Super easy, with practical results for recruiting and hiring"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! 10/10 would recommend.

Pluspunten: This software is user-friendly for the candidate, the references, and especially me as the administrator! Its basic check provides in-depth data about candidates that I haven't seen before using other types of reference checks.

Minpunten: I hope in the future I'm able to better slice and dice my data to continue to hire more effectively.

Madison L.
People Operations Specialist
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

"Crosschq Review "

Opmerkingen: We are trying to ensure we get the highest caliber talent. Our experience with Crosschq helping us to achieve this goal has been a positive one.

Pluspunten: I enjoy how user friendly it is for both us and our candidates. It is easily the easiest way to receive references that I have ever seen or used.

Minpunten: I think it can be biased sometimes and doesn't always leave enough room for true feedback.

Sam P.
COO
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2019

"Amazing product that is helping us meaningful improve our hiring"

Pluspunten: We have integrated Crosschq into our hiring process fully. When reviewing candidates, we cross reference their interview and Crosschq data against the attributes we look for in candidates. In the future, our plan is to use performance data to inform any changes to the hiring profiles that work best for each role. This will take our hiring to the next level

Minpunten: I find it a little tough to use the search function for candidates sometimes. Maybe the name they go by isn’t the same as what the put in their crosschq and the search isn’t dynamic enough to find them. One other suggestion is to help the user get to the summary report faster (fewer clicks) once a profile is pulled up.

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2019
Darren B.
Senior Recruiter
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Crosschq speeds up the offer process and eliminates a task for us"

Opmerkingen: It helps streamline the hiring process and takes an administrative task off of my shoulders

Pluspunten: Allows candidates to rate themselves as well as their references
Flexibility to survey Managers, peers, and subordinates
Eliminates a task that I hate doing myself
Sends users a report when the file is complete

Minpunten: I haven't found anything that I do not like about Crosschq. I don't know what the user experience is like for the person giving the reference. I hope they do not mind.

Mela S.
TA Partner
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

"Great product!"

Pluspunten: It is an easy platform that collects the data.

Minpunten: That you are unable to change the title of the reference source/customize it.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019