VideoProc reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over VideoProc

One-stop 4K video processing tool to edit, transcode, resize and enhance videos with Level-3 GPU acceleration.

Meer informatie over VideoProc

8 reviews worden weergegeven

Carl F.
Ministry Director
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019

"video proc a great alternative"

Opmerkingen: I have the benefit of getting my videos online.you do not have to go live to produce quality videos.

Pluspunten: My web cam went out,but when I found video proc I no longer use my webcam.i can video all my speeches,and recordings,and save them on my computer for future activities. even if you do have a webcam it is good to have for a get by

Minpunten: the downloads are a little slow,but I take my time with my videos,and while it dowloads I can prepare another video aftewards

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Comedian
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018

"Best video editing software I’ve found"

Opmerkingen: I am a standup comedian and having high quality videos is very important; with VideoProc I get just that.
It’s so easy to use that it took me no time at all after installing before I was editing my first video. Unlike other programs, it has amazing 4K quality output at the fastest speed I’ve seen.
In the past I’ve had to find and download a separate video downloader in order to grab videos from the web but VideoProc has one built in, which is incredibly helpful.
Whether you’re using it for professional videos or just to create content for fun, VideoProc is a must have.

Pluspunten: All of the options. From simple editing to adding watermarks, music and captions to the fact that it offers 4 toolboxes; Video, Recorder, DVD and Downloader. This is hands down my new favorite video editing software.

Minpunten: I honestly have no complaints. I can’t think of anything I would change.

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Frederic D.
Music Producer
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2020

"Nice video program"

Opmerkingen: Recording my screen for youtube videos

Pluspunten: I use for recording my screen while I give a tutorial. So that I like the most, also the program is cheap.

Minpunten: not many possibilities for editing afterwards, you should use Adobe premiere or after effects then....

• Beoordeeld op 5-6-2020
Jim E.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020

"Not as advertised"

Opmerkingen: The software seemingly worked in its trial version. Once purchased, the deshake function did not work on any videos. Error logs, hardware logs and general logs sent to these people together with the video has not resulted in any solutions. Waiting for them to confirm a refund is being processed via their "30 day guarantee" although they balk at returning your money. I would avoid this product and this company. Customer service is terrible.

Pluspunten: Compact, simple - must use other apps first and then use this one

Minpunten: Doesn't work as advertised - customer support is non-existent

• Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020
Gary H.
Public Information Officer
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020

"Free version is feature-rich"

Opmerkingen: Whether it's converting a video file to a different format, ripping a DVD, downloading an online video, etc., this product does a good job. It comes in handy at work and home.

Pluspunten: I needed software to convert MOV files to MP4, and found VideoProc. It can do that job, plus a LOT more. Plus, it's free, although you can upgrade for additional features. It's pretty user-friendly, too.

Minpunten: Most of the software's features are available in the free version, but there are some things that can't be done without upgrading. Some tasks take some learning, but not too bad.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020
Dell D.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020

"Swiss Army knife of video / audio processors"

Opmerkingen: I use video processing daily. I have several different programs but this one is by far the best. multiple functions that I used to use different programs for are now done all in one. Every function works perfectly.
video conversion (AVI or MP4 to MKV). takes minutes not hours.

Pluspunten: lots of functions

Student
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019

"Simple Video Formatter"

Pluspunten: This software is very convenient and easy to use for editing and formatting high resolution videos .

Minpunten: The software is slightly limited on the amount of editing it is able to preform.

• Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Ionel razvan G.
IT Tech
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"VideoProc"

Opmerkingen: I was processing utility videos that needed to be sent to my customers.

Pluspunten: A very easy to use software for video processing, useful when you need video output at some standards.

Minpunten: It doesn't work on Linux. I've been tried few versions now, but I was forced to let it down and use another software.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020