The only rank tracking software I trust

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Subham B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In one line: This is the only rank tracking tool one should use. In detail: I'm not just using it to track rankings, but I'm also using it to decide the budget and the resources I might need to allocate to a particular project. It shows me the referring domain count, word count of the articles (top 10 serps) for all the keywords I import. Based on that I get an idea say, if the competitors have articles with a word count of 4000 words, I'd surely need that much content to show up there. So if a project has 30 articles which are 4000 words each, I can easily calculate the amount I'd be spending on content alone, similarly, I can do that with the domain count. However, it doesn't show the domains so that'd be a guess, but it surely gives me an idea. Besides it the rank tracking is really very accurate. I've been using Ahrefs and SEMrush in the past, but this gives me more control and is accurate.

Pluspunten: - Word Count of the SERPs: This particular feature has helps me decide "How much would I need to invest in content alone?" - The rankings are regularly updated and trust me, this has been accurate 100%. Don't know how they've been managing this part, but this surely is a problem with a lot of known tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush etc. - Wonderful UI: There are times when people end up creating a modern design and forget about being functional, but this tool has a magnificent combination of both!

Minpunten: - It has pretty much everything every rank tracking software or tool should have. However, an additional feature such as "details" about the referring domains would be a good addition to this!

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Hey, thanks for stopping by and reviewing us. We appreciate your positive feedback about our product.

Rankz.io is tsunami in SEO tools word!

Sandip D.
Digital Marketer
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After having Rankz.io.. it has become easy to gauge our SEO efforts. It has simplified our process and let us focus on our weak content area by knowing which keywords failing.

Pluspunten: Rankz.io offers crazy fast rank tracking and I haven't seen any other rank trackers that can match that. Top of that ability to check or refresh ranks on demand is awesome feature. Other things like project segregation, keywords ranking summary per project, ability to assign project to members, generate reports are my favotire. I can see RANKZ.io becoming tusami and sweeping away every other rank trackers from these market.

Minpunten: Nothing that I am encountered yet. and developers behind Rankz being so active that I am sure any thing thats lacking will get added in future.

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Thank you Sandeep for your kind words. We hope that we are able to assist you with your SEO automation.

Power with Simplicity

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2019
Abhishek N.
SEO Optimizer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Software is very easy to use & understand for beginners.

Pluspunten: Software is able to crawl all website rankings in just a few seconds accurately. I daily update the rankings to see where I'm ranking & it's working seamlessly great.

Minpunten: Need to add more features but honestly, at this price, I can't ask for more.

Best Rank Tracker

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2019
Dipen S.
Digital Marketer
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Earlier I was not able to track my ranking keywords but now with Rankz I can easily track all my ranking keywords.

Pluspunten: Rankz has a lot of features that were really helpful such as Rank Tracker, Backlinks Profiling, PR Distribution Network, Content Discovery along with accuracy and high speed.

Minpunten: Adding additional features such as Keyword Research...

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Thank you Dipen for a positive review. We hope that you are having a great experience of our SEO tools, especially bulk domain authority checker one.

Most accurate tool for rank tracking!

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019
Mudit G.
SEO / Content Writer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used other tools available in the market but they were not accurate in terms of ranking, SERP data. I came across this tool Rankz and purchased basic plan and then i tried tracking few of my keywords and found it very accurate and the best part is the trackings gets updated very frequently which helped me live data of what happening in the SERP's for given keywords. this has lots of functionalities and they are improving it day-by-day!

Pluspunten: The tool with the most accurate and updated trackings. UI is just awesome. Simple and Easy to navigate/use. Customer support is very quick and reliable. Finally, I am having around 1500 keywords to track every day and this tool worked out very well for me.

Minpunten: Nothing as per now. Great tool! highly recommended

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Better than the others out there

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Marketing Director
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use it every day. Sometimes I'll use an incognito window to verify it's working correctly for searches and it's not always spot on and sometimes I can't even find the url it's saying is ranking. The layout is great though and I've only ever used really poorly designed keyword trackers before so nothing at this price point to compare it to really. You pay for what you get.

Pluspunten: Linked with ahref so I don't actually need an ahref account to track keywords. Really like the ranking over time function. The serp quick view is super awesome

Minpunten: I liked the previous version best where it displayed the url instead of the chain preview and it also could sort by daily increase or decrease.

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

The fastest and most accurate tool with no BS

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2018
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pretty good as compared to the existing rank tracking tools that I've been using.

Pluspunten: Speed and the accuracy at which it shows the ranks for any number of keywords.

Minpunten: Graphs generation is bit weird still, maybe need better reporting system

van Rankz op 27-11-2018

Thank you for your review.

Graph generation is still in beta and should be fixed in next update scheduled this Friday.

Great Tool But...

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall a very good experience. Great work building that tool.

Pluspunten: The best SEO tool out there. Love that I get a free backlink monitor tool and the ability to check the status of 20K+ domains in under 1 min with the Bulk Availability tool.

Minpunten: The UI can be improved. Getting to the Rank Tracker tool is not a straightforward action. You need to pass through the pressly page which asks if I want to Track my Keywords, Distribute Content, etc. Clicking on the "Rank Tracker" should take you directly to the rank tracker.

the only SEO suite I use

Karan L.
CMO
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Loving it so far, the suite is very intuitive to use.

Pluspunten: It's probably the fastest suite of tools I've used to date.

Minpunten: I wish they had a few more tools to the suite.

Simplest Tool To Track Keyword Position for Multiple Projects

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2018
Vivek S.
Co-Founder & CEO
Marktonderzoek, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I would say this is the best Dedicated Google Rank Tracking Software available online.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and simplest Dashboard one can ever imagine.
We at EYUVA have to manage multiple dashboards for different types of tracking. And from our experience we can say this was one of the simplest Dashboard I have seen.

Minpunten: Nothing as such for now. Even they are taking up our feedback quick and itterating the software pretty fast.

Simple and Easy to Use

Aakash P.
Full Stack Developer
Internet, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I would say, it's one of the best keyword tracking tools out there in the market. When I tried for the first time, I was fall in love to its accuracy and fast results. Worth investment!

Pluspunten: Keyword position accuracy
On demand data pulled directly from Ahrefs for keywords
Keyword suggestions
Detailed reports

Minpunten: Using it from starting, but didn't find any as of now :)

Great Rank Tracking Tool

Nitishk G.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I'm using rankz personally, and it's working perfectly. Rankings shows are pretty accurate and the dashboard UI is also great. This tool is new, but offers many functionalities that are needed.

Minpunten: I aspect some more required functionalities like Tags, more insightful email reports. This tools is going to be great!

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Accurate Tool for tracking Keywords.

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Rahul B.
Specialist Marketing
Publiceren, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its accuracy and speed is far better than other existing tools.

Pluspunten: The tool is 100% Accurate. We have been tracking more than 2000 keywords per day for multiple projects and its working perfectly fine. The Dashboard is quite Simple which make this tool easy to use.

Minpunten: Nothing as per now. It will improve more with more updates.

Fantastic Service That Doesn't Disappoint

Piyush S.
SEO Executive
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: 1. Works very smoothly without any hiccups, the flow of adding the project is straight forward.
2. Results are accurate, something I have faced a problem with a lot of other tools.
3. Free tools that makes life easier.

Minpunten: 1. Need to communicate about maintenance time beforehand.

Instant Ranks

Co-Founder
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rankz keeps me updated with keywords i am working on.

Pluspunten: Results are accurate and lightening fast. I have used almost all the available products in the market but never seen a product like this.

Minpunten: I found everything smooth. Even support is instant on Rankz. Nothing to dislike.

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Most accurate rank tracker out there

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Thomas N.
Web Development / Search Engine Optimization

Opmerkingen: I finally have accurate rankings for all my KW

Pluspunten: Simple and accurate, most of the rank trackers add to much stuff and fail.

Minpunten: nothing yet, everything that is there I like so far

Works smoothly and accurately

Prateek K.
Senior Associate
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simply does what it says, easy to use, well designed

Minpunten: Keyword suggestions can be improved upon

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Best tool for checking keywords and real time ranking.

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Taj soheil S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Accuracy, free add-on tools, light speed keyword checking

Minpunten: Nothing as per now, will update this section if I found one!

These guys deserve q great review

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Sam B.
Oprichter
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's great! The support is top notch and the program does what it needs to do.

Pluspunten: I like that the serp's get updated qaily and the user interface is neat.

Minpunten: Nothing yet, especially because the support helped me and even implemented improvements.

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Awesome software that gives me all the important keyword data.

Patrick B.
SEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love the user-friendliness and experience of the tool. It also provides me enough keyword data for my SEO campaigns. Their support is also great.

Minpunten: There are no cons with this software. It works well.

van Rankz op 28-5-2019

Thank you for reviewing us Patrick. Hope you are enjoying our SEO tools so far.