Smart App saves time and money

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019
Linda P.
Human Resource Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are saving money by not having to purchase an HRIS system to track attendance as the app is very cost effective and easy to use.

Pluspunten: There are several apps to choose from. I use the attendance app the most and it is easy to use and can be accessed from a smart phone.

Minpunten: When your attendance year is not calendar based, you have to change the allowed hours in the middle of a year to accommodate this software to meet your program.

We Love This Product!

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2019
David F.
President | Marketing Advisor
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of employees became overwhelming as we grew larger. Smart Apps allowed me to spend my time doing more important things and not worry as much as incorrect tracking issues.

Pluspunten: With Smart Apps, I never had to worry about tracking hours and time sheets again!

Minpunten: We apparently weren't smart enough to figure out Smart Apps at first but we made a enough mistakes to finally get things right.

HRdirect Smart Apps

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
David S.
Ambassador
Schoolleiding, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've had a positive experience with HRdirect Smart Apps.

Pluspunten: I like how the software enabled me to see my paycheck easily and edit information as needed.

Minpunten: After using this software for about a year, there is nothing that comes to mind with regard to not liking the software.