Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over InVideo

Met InVideo kun je van je content geweldige video's maken.

Meer informatie over InVideo

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

The fact that I need to pay $10/month to get their premium stock photo and video. And it's hard to upload voice over with auto time-sync.

Beoordelingen van InVideo

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

InVideo heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 380 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je InVideo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (380)

Sarah
Sarah
CMO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Would like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesh

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Lee
Managing Director in Maleisië
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Video Editor With AI

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In my opinion, pricing is higher than others but however it has a lot of interesting functions that cover using AI that makes your job done faster.

Definitely love the voice-to-caption function and also the non-lagging when using the internet.

However, if you need the video to be in the best resolution like 4K, you will need to subscribe to their highest package but the lower package with AI does the job well also.

Nikita
Nikita
Chief Technical Officer in India
Bron: GetApp

Wonderful Platform, Disappointing Support

1,0 9 maanden geleden

An incredible platform handled by the disappointing team.

I'm writing this review to share our deeply frustrating experience with InVideo. While the platform itself may seem promising, the disappointments we faced due to their team's lackluster support have left us utterly dissatisfied. Major challenges faced by us:1. The quota of downloads never refreshes for us and when it's more than a month we face difficulty in downloads.2. When reached to them, every time ask for purchase records, being a tech company we expect them to have all the records intact3. At first they try to stall you that oh you might have consumed the refreshed data, but when you show them the count they finally refresh it.4. It's a pain point for us every month.We are writing this review to make people aware of the after purchase experience.

Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Use of Invideo AI

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Invideo AI is a complete video creation tool available for those who are deeply invested in content creation. It is highly recommended for making video contents for YouTube, tiktok, Instagram, Facebook and all other online social and marketing platforms.

InVideo is a complete inbuilt tool with advanced AI technology in sound, graphics, and video graphics performance

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen

Great video editing tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously. I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others. Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

KC
KC
CEO/Founder in Maleisië
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time! 2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that! 3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary. 4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market. 5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video. 2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Sylvester
Sylvester
Founder & C.E.O in Kenia
Public relations en communicatie, 11-50 werknemers

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Fouzi
Fouzi
Owner and Manager in Marokko
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Magic Invideo tools

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My first time I use invideo I really do not know where to start and how to use invideo. But learning how to use it I find it great from editing to creation of my videos. I will not wait to go for premium because I enjoy my work and my videos using invideo AI.

what i like about invideo is the new invideo AI. Awesome just write your command and leave invideo AI create for me great video. Is unbelievable experience I have when it comes to create videos.

really is not an issues because i was using free trial, the presence of water mark in the videos. Other then that no comment.

Dan
VP in VS
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great AI video creator

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy to use. You can immediatly create a video that is alsmot exactly what you were hoping for! And it was easy to edit the spots where I wanted to change something.

It often created a video that was too lengthy or looked like canned footage.

Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for short videos!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above. The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

kelechi
Blogger in Nigeria
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

magnificent for youtube content creating even with zero experience

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's been Bitter-sweet

it has tons of easy-to-use templates to create top-notch video presentations.The AI tool for converting texts to videos makes content creation a little bit less stressful for someone who isnt too familiar with video editing. Invideo also has a nice stock of royalty free musics and images to use to one's advantage. amazing support too that's a stone throw away from helping.

The UI is very very laggy and time wasting. like thought there's zero compression to allow a faster use when editing. this made me question my PC's capability but turns out it was innocent. Sadly, this has been around for a while now and still no fix for this

Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Simple, Easy but full of bugs

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I went from loving it and recommending it to everyone, to now leaving a bad review online.
During these 2 years, Invideo accumulated a lot of bugs and reached the point of pure frustration.

Easy to use, online editing, lots of templates, cheap.

In 5 recent video exports, all went wrong. What started as a great software is now not dependable as it's full of bugs. Don't recommend it as you'll end spending more time on support chat than editing.

Mike
Mike
President in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo. Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios. I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time. Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets. The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create. Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company. I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

Romaric
Romaric
Web graphic designer in Kameroen

InVideo

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With InVideo I save more time on clients' projects as compared to times when I used to work with Windows apps. It's a facilitator and I truly enjoy its services.

InVideo is the best option for creating nice product sales, YouTube, and any other business videos. I've been using it to sell some services on Fiverr and on one of our site hustle websites. It's easy to use and very productive if you have a bit of knowledge in creativity and video editingIt doesn't require any complex knowledge (like adobe after effects or premiere pro), the visuals, designs, fonts, and stock footage are all done for me.It also uses AI technology to make readability enhancement suggestions which is enough to make my videos 100% engaging. I like the quality of the stock footage available and most importantly as I can upload my own designs.InVideo is very affordable and the customer satisfaction team is very warm & welcoming too.

I don't like the quality of its built-in text-to-speech. It's too robotic and cannot provide the exact feeling I want for my content. I'm forced to use alternatives like Spechelo to get this task done for I finally assemble all the parts of my videos.InVideo is not for advanced editing.

Shreni
Asst. Manager in India
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

A product worth using

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past. InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/ Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over. Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily. Their support team is the best.

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times. On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable. I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Subash
Subash
Co-Founder in India

Easy To Use Video Creation Tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since video is the highest consumed content form by majority of people - InVIdeo gives you an opportunity to develop videos with least time & effort. With the price that its offered at - its a no brainer.

InVideo is a simple & easy to use tool that enables you to create videos for websites, social media, advertising, presentations, etc. The key features are you can use images as well as videos to make eye-popping professional videos. The tool connected with royalty-free images & videos - that can very easily be used to create a video of your own. The tool is very simple to use - as easy as drag and drop with a small learning curve - so watching a few short tutorial videos will give you all you need to know to use the tool to create stunning videos. You can create videos in aspect ratios that are suited for specific social media platforms eg: YouTube - landscape or Instagram story - vertical. The templates are good - make it simple to quickly get a video out. Also, another feature of converting a structured blog into a video is awesome.

There are only 3 aspect ratios you can make the videos in - there could have been more sizes like 4:5, 2:3, 4:3, etc. These aspect ratios are not frequently used though, but it is required for certain cases where you need to be specific. Things can be improved further like UI & video resolution choice etc, which I believe may be in the product road map & will come up in due course.

Osama
Osama
Support Specialist in Noorwegen
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Quick Template for Videos

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you want to make a video from a template, then InVideo does it nice and quickly. For fine and precise editing, then InVideo can do it, but it is difficult. The stock videos are nice and there is a wide selection. Customer support is also good and quick in replying.

InVideo has Arabic support and you can upload your own fonts. It can also put a shadow and outline on the text. The interface is modern and has scenes. The templates has cool animations. For example, it can take your logo and make a colorful opener. The price is very reasonable. The stock videos have wide selection of movies and sound effects like birds chirping.

Spliting the audio is cumbersome as compared to Wevideo. Precise editing of the audios are a little hard as compared to others. A short cut like "S" for splitting audio, video, and text is really needed to make the program fast and easy to use. There also needs to be a better zoom on the timeline.

Jehaan
Brand Manager - Times of India Metro Supplements in India
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output. The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools. Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

Danor
Danor
Reviewer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Video Editing Software

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with InVideo has been great overall. I currently have the Business plan which gives me 60 video exports per month and 1 million premium media files. These are useful from creating attractive content quickly and generating high quality videos. Text to Video is impressive and accurate and produces a number of high quality templates. Customer service is also great and responsive. The only feature I would like added would be to include more options for voiceovers.

I particularly like how user friendly the video editing tools are. The text to video feature is impressive and the template choices are plentiful.

It would be great if they have more voiceover options to choose from.

Nicole
Director in Maleisië
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely Brilliant Video Making App Deal

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, very satisfied with the development progress

1) Stable and intuitive 2) Keep introducing the new feature, especially the new template 3) Continuing improving 4) Excellent customer support and fast response

1) None 2) And none 3) And none again 4) And none again You guys got to trust me, it is the best video making tool I have even used

Ettore
Manager in Italië
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

When you need to create impactful videos you have to take this into consideration

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have made excellent videos of any format, but especially for Instagram and Tik Tok, I use it especially for holidays, Christmas, Easter, Halloween and special occasions

I really like the large library that allows you to choose from numerous templates, divided by category that you can modify in just a few steps.The text effects, the ability to add audio tracks, and images makes this tool excellent. Like having a small studio at home. Its internal AI also does a good job. its support is well organized and helps you quickly, the tutorials are very easy to understand, any person learns the instrument in minutes.Integrates well with many complementary products.

I would like to have the possibility to also generate logos that I can animate with special effects for my introductions on Youtube and Instagram videos.

Alban
General Manager in Hongkong
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome to easily make quick presentation videos, and really excellent support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been awesome.
The app and the support. I've finished two very usable videos in less time than I ever went half-way of one with other solutions, either too limited or too complex for me.
InVideo hits just the right spot.

Everything is made to make your life easy. Start from very usable templates, pick from the integrated stock photos and videos (complete with free and premium tiers), then customize it with a very simple interface that allows you to do a lot of things. No writers block here, don't feel ashamed to use a template: it really helps a lot to get started quickly, and you can customize enough to make it your own. When you want to go deeper, Advanced Editing is here to let you do just about anything. Of course, music, overlays, stickers, filters... All what you expect is here. And when you need anything, just fire up the live chat! They even helped me on a Sunday afternoon, with very friendly and efficient support.

I'd be hard-pressed to really find something I don't like. Maybe some features are not there yet, like apply a change of style (fonts, colors) to all the scenes of a video, but that's coming shortly. I also wouldn't mind to have some less-obvious things like reverse a video, but I'm pretty sure that if suggested, the team will implement it sooner rather than later. You really cannot go wrong here.

Aditya
Photo editor & Video illustrator in India
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

INVIDEO

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was very much good as I made lots of slideshows reaching more than 1K views. All I can say that this is one of the best software I have worked in.

The best thing I like about this software is less time consuming due to availability of pics and video for the mentioned topic. Also the graphics and styles are good

Although I am very much satisfied with the working of the software but somehow I was expecting more pics to browse for any topic. Most of the time I browsed the pics from google images which was a bit time consuming. Another thing I want to add that there must be a provision to select the font once for the general text as well as the higlighted one. One must not be keep browsing the selected text by scrolling which takes a time.