This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019
Sarah P.
CMO
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Pluspunten: Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Minpunten: Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
Maya K.
Business Development
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Pluspunten: There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features. But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away). Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks! Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!). Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Minpunten: When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you! I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE! TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Highly customizable online video maker

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019
Vinson matthew L.
SEO Specialist
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything. The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

Pluspunten: - Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast

Shreni C.
Asst. Manager
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Pluspunten: We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past. InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/ Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over. Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily. Their support team is the best.

Minpunten: It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times. On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable. I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Making everyone a video producer

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Hetvi K.
Digital Strategy Manager
Publiceren, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: A wholesome tool! From summarizing longer scripts to searching for the right visuals, recognizing moods and emotions to the music library and finally publishing the videos across platforms. It is every video creators dream!
The ease of use, the user interface and user experience is fantastic. The fact that you do not need to search for Videos or Images and it's AI learning picks up everything form your script is commendable
Apart from that, InVideo integrates with all the different feeds we would require!
We no more need to hunt for photos or video clips! It does everything for you! -- The outcome: "PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOM-MADE VIDEOS"

Minpunten: Initially there were certain restrictions with animations and the tool would hang from time to time!
But their customer service is beyond brilliant and were always available to help! Also, the animations have several variants and options in the latest deployment
There is so much more that can be done with the tool now!

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2019
Virgil V.
Web Designer and Digital Marketer
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are. My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

Pluspunten: I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut. With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it. Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.

Minpunten: As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use. Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2019
Jehaan I.
Brand Manager - Times of India Metro Supplements
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output. The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Pluspunten: Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools. Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

Minpunten: The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

InVideo - Great App and Team

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2019
David M.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I think the price to feature ratio makes InVideo a good value. I haven't experienced any slowdowns and it has been pretty snappy. I've been very pleased.

Pluspunten: InVideo has an amazing feature set packed into a focused app. It is targeted towards making short promotional or social media videos and does this well, including videos for Instagram, with the correct size options. There are several starting points: You can import a blog post or other online article, start using one of the pre-designed templates, or start from scratch. I often create a longish YouTube video with a full accompanying blog post. I want to use my blog content on several platforms and being able to import an article into InVideo makes this process easier and lets me post a summarized "highlights reel" to other channels. Brand presets are a godsend, with the ability to preset a logo, set color options, and upload end clips for outros. The team behind InVideo are very active. New features and new templates are regularly added. For example, they recently added layers and shapes. This is in contrast to some similar apps that basically stand still. Also, I've been very impressed with the support team, who are responsive and helpful. InVideo has a public roadmap.

Minpunten: There are a lot of features and options when creating a scene. Starting out required a bit of experimentation. After a couple of videos I learning my way around and picked up speed. I would like more control over the summaries generated when importing a blog post. This would make the process easier for me. Fortunately, that is on the roadmap.

Absolutely Brilliant Video Making App Deal

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Nicole L.
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent, very satisfied with the development progress

Pluspunten: 1) Stable and intuitive
2) Keep introducing the new feature, especially the new template
3) Continuing improving
4) Excellent customer support and fast response

Minpunten: 1) None
2) And none
3) And none again
4) And none again
You guys got to trust me, it is the best video making tool I have even used

I love this software

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I REALLY love that I can offer my clients professional, branded videos without having to spend weeks on producing and editing them. InVideo has saved me TONS of time!

Pluspunten: I thought I already posted a review, but just in case it didn't go, I'll write another one: I LOVE this software! I love how they have templates that I can actually tweak and customize when I need to. I love their customer service. It is A+++++++++++++++++ They are available 24/7, and if I have an issue, they are very quick to help me resolve it.

Minpunten: There is a small learning curve: I'd say it would take someone familiar with video editing about 1-2 hours to be completely comfortable on their platform. That said, they have tutorial videos, and their customer services is amazing!

Awesome to easily make quick presentation videos, and really excellent support

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2019
Alban T.
General Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been awesome.
The app and the support. I've finished two very usable videos in less time than I ever went half-way of one with other solutions, either too limited or too complex for me.
InVideo hits just the right spot.

Pluspunten: Everything is made to make your life easy.
Start from very usable templates, pick from the integrated stock photos and videos (complete with free and premium tiers), then customize it with a very simple interface that allows you to do a lot of things.
No writers block here, don't feel ashamed to use a template: it really helps a lot to get started quickly, and you can customize enough to make it your own.
When you want to go deeper, Advanced Editing is here to let you do just about anything.
Of course, music, overlays, stickers, filters... All what you expect is here.
And when you need anything, just fire up the live chat! They even helped me on a Sunday afternoon, with very friendly and efficient support.

Minpunten: I'd be hard-pressed to really find something I don't like.
Maybe some features are not there yet, like apply a change of style (fonts, colors) to all the scenes of a video, but that's coming shortly.
I also wouldn't mind to have some less-obvious things like reverse a video, but I'm pretty sure that if suggested, the team will implement it sooner rather than later.
You really cannot go wrong here.

I am still in shock! From novice to expert in 2 hrs.

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Alvin P.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I wanted to product videos, and was looking for something other than the difficult "video" editing softwares out there. This is a great solution for "slide" show videos. I thought Invideo would be able to also make a "interview" like video with ability to add pictures, b-roll but not the case. It's scene by scene and for projects with this need, Invideo is amazing.

Pluspunten: Invideo was ver easy and intuitive. I always wondered how someone made these short story videos. I tried imovie, adobe, fimora and gave up. I wanted to "practice" with a video son's Boy Scout's project. In 2 hours, I was able to learn AND produce a freaking awesome 2 min video that looked like a pro made it. I am still in shock on how easy it was to upload my pics, post my script, edit, and export the video with background music. My next video for work will be done in a fraction of the time. Once I have all my pics and script ready, I know I can produce a pro video in 15-20 min.

Minpunten: Not much was a con. The only issue I had is, once you pick a template, and complete a video, you can't swap another template in/out to see which is better. I can live with that. It was so EASY though to change the size, from 16:9 to 1:1 though. A few other UI issues, but tech said they were on the roadmap.

INVIDEO

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Aditya N.
Photo editor & Video illustrator
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was very much good as I made lots of slideshows reaching more than 1K views. All I can say that this is one of the best software I have worked in.

Pluspunten: The best thing I like about this software is less time consuming due to availability of pics and video for the mentioned topic. Also the graphics and styles are good

Minpunten: Although I am very much satisfied with the working of the software but somehow I was expecting more pics to browse for any topic. Most of the time I browsed the pics from google images which was a bit time consuming. Another thing I want to add that there must be a provision to select the font once for the general text as well as the higlighted one. One must not be keep browsing the selected text by scrolling which takes a time.

Great Video Making Platform for All

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Priyank V.
Video Head
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very good as it has neat and clean interface, It’s make video making so simple that even our interns are making videos in that platforms.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use interface and very much customisable, we used to create around 100 video daily but never face any issue in speed and performance of platform, They also have very helping team which help us in case we stuck some where. So best platform for anyone who want to increase video production without hiring special team for that task.

Minpunten: Well sometime we feel it bit more options in terms of templates

Invideo: Take Your Editing up a Notch

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Graphic Designer
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: InVideo works for what we need it to do, it's a great piece of software. I highly recommend.

Pluspunten: So a lot of times we're working with clients who don't have the extra money in their budget to edit videos. However we still want their business, so it's important that we offer a solution. In this case, InVideo is a great tool to recommend to a client who has little to no experience with editing videos. Lots of YouTubers and novices use this program to help streamline their editing process into a simple format. It's a great tool to implement to your workload to make things a bit simpler and easy (and of course, to save some money)

Minpunten: There isn't really a whole lot I can complain about, we've seen a good ROI with clients reaching out to us through several channels because of the software we recommend that saves them money (and in turn, sends us more business). I would say that it would be nice if there were more text options in the editing software, the premade templates can look a little repetitive after a while.

Would highly recommend for making a feature video

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Senior Product Manager
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: New offering - Video creation has always required a higher turnaround time than the rest of the content forms. It helps us pitch a relatively less costlier option to clients who want videos, but can't afford the high production house costs. Training - Creating Internal training videos on how to use software products has become very easy with Invideos Greetings/Daily Bites - Announcement Videos, quick daily bites, sending greetings to clients who won awards has made engagement with clients and internal teams better.

Pluspunten: I have an array of options to choose from - templates, footages and audio files. I just need to take care of copyright issues and rest is sorted. I once had to stitch together different sounds across slides and it was so easy to do it using the software.

Minpunten: Export options sometimes get missed. Its better than the previous version but still needs improvement. Also, would like to have a blank canvas in the beginning and generate custom templates.

Amazing Product & Awesome Support

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019
Ram R.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: InVideo is amazing, we were able to produce a 5-minute video in 15 mins flat. Its a big time saver, we are able to do more videos just because of InVideo.

Pluspunten: Producing a video was expensive, hard, and time-consuming, but InVideo changes everything. InVideo software is very easy to use, it is intelligent, it saves tons of time, and on top of everything, InVideo support team is unbeatable, they are literally available 24/7. Anyone who wants to produce quality videos quickly should buy InVideo. They have great templates, they add new templates constantly, they have free image library and stock image library, they have audio tracks, they have animated icons, they have stock videos, they have overlay effects and what not. One has to use it to experience the power of InVideo.

Minpunten: Need more templates, can't control the animation speed (how fast or slow the effects should run), need more overlays, can't select the back layers, but the team said they are working and will have a new version soon.

So Easy To Create Beautiful Videos

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Time-saver tool for quick video creation but lack the flexibility like filmora.

Pluspunten: Is relatively easy to get your video created. The onboarding process is smooth (intuitive ui) and it's basically click this, enter your text & images (choose from its library or upload our own) and done. The provided video templates under its current 5 category (story-telling, video ads, instagram stories, listicles, promo) are done quite professional and appealing as well.

Minpunten: Please.. more motion graphics for title openers, lower-thirds, etc. Also as we're in the industry of interior design, do create design templates for 'before - after' category.

The new revolutioner video editing

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Jeremy T.
chief digital officer
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Sick. Simplicity at its best. Export so damn fast.
Im so glad found this software..

Pluspunten: 1. SUPER SIMPLE, this is make me think this will make new standard video editor in the future
2. Super Lightspeed, all process is very fast, and its done digital, its really CRAZY, event cheap pc can edit HD video right now
3. Super exellent support, talk very fast, good response, and answer very good.
I want to write everything else, but its enough to you to consider to buy this product. Its my HONEST review.

Minpunten: 1. Why dont make this software 3 years earlier???
2. Its too hard to resist. Damn you software. You really addictive.
3. Need more template, we need more template and new lot templates every months
4. Still quite imperfect, need layer organization feature, change duration on transition, and many other, but its ok coz its still on development

Experience of using InVideo

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019
Urvi G.
Head Client Servicing
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has helped us pitch videos to our customers at a very low cost. The clients love video content at the price we are able to give them. Thanks to Invideo to make this possible. The product has been ever evolving and has come a long way since I started using it. We would also like InVideo to explore more opportunities like a chrome plugin, wherein maybe a text when selected using the plugin can automatically be converted into video.

Pluspunten: I work for digital agency, i tried using InVideo for one our campaign pitch. It worked wonders and was instrumental in getting ideas and budget approval. It's very easy to make videos quickly after the initial brand presets are set. It has a plethora of templates to pick from which makes it easy to create videos depending on the client and the script. They resolve my queries very promptly and have a very sound support team. We have now started using InVideo for our Social media clients and are able to quickly create videos for them which can go up on all their platforms

Minpunten: Extremely fancy animations are not available. They do not have mobile apps. It would be make life really easy if it was available on mobile as well. It auto-suggests media which is not very relevant at times. I would also fancy certain options from Microsoft PPT as we are use to working on that format a lot

In Video - Video making tool

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Dhawal K.
Product Lead
Omroepen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helped increase quality video production and publishing, easy API integration helps integrate with CMS and social streams for seamless delivery

Pluspunten: Super fast and easy.
Customization options.
Instant outputs and publishing

Minpunten: Analytics module can be improved to capture more data

Finally, videos made easy with superb support.

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2019
Juan C.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am using Invideo to give the small to medium sized business owner a way to rank higher in google and provide them with a great marketing experience at an affordable price. Gone are the 5 to 10k video production fees. Invideo can create same type videos very affordably.

Pluspunten: This software company, Invideo, has finally solved the daunting tasks of professional video creation. The interface is so easy that even a child can create a professional looking video yet technically inclined so that the most tech save user can engage with.

Minpunten: At this time their is no negative review for this superb platform.

Best Cloud-Based Video Creation tool for Non-Professionals

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019
Joshua J.
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We need regular video content or our IG feed, but dont have the human or financial resources available to make this a regular occurrence - however, InVideo has solved this for us!!! We can now do daily video posts within our budget and HR constraints THAT LOOK GREAT!!!

Pluspunten: 1. InVideo is just so simple to use - this is probably its biggest "pro" for non-pros :) Other solutions have similar feature sets, but there is a lot more effort required to get to the deliverable. 2. Support is second to nothing. 3. Pulling in the content from an existing blog post is gold!

Minpunten: Some of the font/color options are still a bit flaky (dont get me wrong, highly usable just not as efficient/complete as it 'should' be given the overall quality of the product. I have contacted the developer and he assures me these will be addressed soon - given my existing experience with them, i have no reason to doubt an improvement in this area will be forth-coming.

Using Invideo

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Abhishek A.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Broadly - great.
What we use it for - making video content for ourselves + the clients we work with.

Pluspunten: Great customer support.
It works well across use cases & contexts (we work with multiple clients from diff industries - so it was good for us).
Once you get used to it - its a quick and painless software to use.

Minpunten: Given its a young team and product - the product (when we started) wasn't 100% there in terms of features and all aspects like that.
There's so much more they could do with this product and tool - and they recognise it - I just can't wait.

Fast , Hungry and Brilliant

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Rumit A.
Product Head - Republic TV
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: One word - Brilliant

Pluspunten: The ease of creating videos with video content just beginning to hit the brink . Invideo has the understanding of mapping it's consumer and creating video content within 5 mins, hence making the business of videos affordable, monetizable and scalable

Minpunten: Whatever we disliked was shared with the team , the newer versions have covered the corners