Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Basaas

Met Basaas kun je al je zakelijke toepassingen afzonderlijk combineren en ze consolideren tot één complete en geïntegreerde bedrijfsoplossing.

Meer informatie over Basaas

9 reviews worden weergegeven

Robin B.
Robin B.
Head of Partner Management in Duitsland
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

makes working with multiple cloud solutions easy

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

The workplace is a great help for my everyday work. I use multiple cloud solutions like Office365, GoogleSuite, Slack or Meistertask and sometimes it's hard to keep track of it all just using the browser. Basaas gives me acces to all solutions in ONE place - even allowing the use of multiple accounts for the same solution (like when you have three google accounts and constantly have to switch them in your browser). Features like an overall search or combined view of all tasks across solutions are also awesome. This way I dont even have to go to through a bunch of interfaces and solutions, but have it all in one place. Totally recommend trying it - especially since the free version gives you a lot of value already!

Cons:

Some features are still in an early stage. For instance, there aren't as many solutions connected yet for overall search and such. These limits sometimes still force you to go back to each solution or the browser. They are working on it though and push more and more with every update.

Philipp H.
Philipp H.
Product Manager in Duitsland
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Simplify your daily work

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: As a product manager I use tons of different applications every day. Basaas helps me to keep track of all my applications and notifications. Especially the customizable dashboard delivers a great added value as it gives me an overview. In my version it gives me a quick overview of all my emails and events.

Pros:

Basaas is easy to understand and brings added value within a few minutes. After a initial setup the user can easily navigate through all his/her own/company apps. Futhermore, the dashboard delivers great value as it gives the user a great advantage as it provides a single source of information (such as emails, contacts, events etc.).

Cons:

Some notifcations (such as an event reminder) are not shown if the user doesn't view the dashboard. This feature request was communicated to the Basaas team and they added it to the scope of the next release. Therefore currenlty no clear downsides.

Alternatives Considered: Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Basaas: Quick support. As a startup and a growing company Basaas is striving to constantly improve their product. Thus, the response to user requests and individual questions is very good and a clear advantage over the big players.

Instructor in Spanje
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Way better than competence with room to grow

4 7 maanden geleden

Pros:

Ease of use. Functionality and wide range of apps available.

Cons:

Notifications integration with windows propetary system

Oliver R.
General Manager in Duitsland
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Much better than Shift

5 7 maanden geleden

Pros:

Basaas gives us a good workplace for all the web apps we are using in our company (Asana, Evernote, Outlook etc.). Instead of using hundreds of browser tabs, we could easily unify our web apps under one hood. With Basaas it is effortless to switch between web apps and to keep a good overview still. Before we found Basass, we used "Shift" (https://tryshift.com/). But in our case, Shift had some limitations and some minor bugs. This was the reason for us to look for an alternative. Basaas is this alternative for us. The best choice for us so far.

Cons:

We are missing a "search on this page" functionality. Usually, in a web browser, you can use "CMD + F" / "Ctrl + F" to search a term through the current web page. This is not working in Basaas yet.

Alternatives Considered: Shift

Switched From: Shift

Ivo H.
DB Developer in Tsjechië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Wow

5 vorig jaar

Comments: It runs easy, really. I decided to spend one hour to set it and customise it fully - without any rush, just goal oriented.
I ended up with 5 different services set.
Yes, those are most common vendors - Google(Cal-Tasks), Slack, MS(Teams 2x) -
But everthing worked on first try, just registered.
Special characters and Codepages are not corrupted, everything is readable and easy accessible.
So far so good - i am pretty impressed.

Pros:

It does what it promisses. I was suprised whith easy configuration and settings.

Cons:

Nothing special. As Basaas works as "Portal", the limitations are with linked products mostly.

David W.
David W.
Founder, Managing Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Excellent way to consolidate organizational tools and keep team members focused and productive!

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Revolutionized (to say the least) the way our distributed Team collaborates and gets through the workday- particularly with the whole Covid situation.

Pros:

Great for ease-of-use, GTD, focus, etc. Great top-level oversight and security. Tons of customization!

Cons:

We've been using this for the time that we've been in lockdown due to Coronavirus, despite having used Google G Suite, ToDoist, Hubspot, Dialpad, Slack and others for years. So far, nothing negative

Program Director in Griekenland
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Very nice workplace for your business apps

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I use Basaas to have organised all the apps I need to have access many times along the day, such as my google maps and hubspot. Basaas really can save you time and money.

Pros:

Basaas can skyrocket your productivity. It creates a unified place for all the apps you need to access every day. Just connect your gmail, facebook, telegram and any other app and have access, notifications and a ton of other features from the same place. The free version really rocks!

Cons:

As it was expected a tool with such flexibility it has a big learning curve, at least for me, but it's not so much to keep you away from using it. There are plenty of tutorials that can help you in any case. Also I wish there was integrations for some more applications, such as MailerLite, Chatbot, Teachable and ThriveCart but that's just my wish according to my needs.

Thomas L.
Komponist in Duitsland
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Perfect working place

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

Do have all apps on one place, so I can work fast and organized.

Cons:

I like all features and I am excited about all!I am curious about new functions in the future.

Marcello M.
Marcello M.
Lawyer in Italië
Wetshandhaving, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely fantastic

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I've tried a lot of similar software but no one is like Basaas
THANKS!

Pros:

It's a marvelous app, like no one in commerce

Cons:

nothing, it's pratically perfect for my use