Influence is the use proof tool you need on your site.

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2019
Ramon M.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been great! The team behind Influence will do great things and the fact that they take on any suggestions that can make the SaaS better, makes it even stronger.

Pluspunten: The founders are very responsive and always willing to take on ideas and requests for features or integrations. The support is amazing and responsive beyond belief! Setting up on your account is too easy! They even create easy to follow instructions for you to easily set up your account and website. Getting details from analytics is amazing! Last but not least the design and user experience is on point! They really have put some thought to this and you will not be disappointed.

Minpunten: There were some issues for me with the checklist at the beginning. I had cleared some of the steps to set up but it was not checking them off. Not a deal breaker for me though as I could see it working on the site.

van UseInfluence op 25-4-2019

Thanks Ramon! We try our best to clear issues as soon as we have them reported. :D

Influence Review

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2019
Raaj M.
Managing Director
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, a fantastic app and well worth it. The highlight is the support offered. Live chat is very quick and they are very courteous and they have the time and patience to walk you through. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost social proof as it has helped my site quite a bit.

Pluspunten: This is a great social proof app and I like the ease of use and the functionality. It was very easy to install. Basically install a pixel and the app shows a green dot to show you are live. From there you just setup the different popups like visitors, someone bought your product etc. Here you can set this in many ways, setup when you want this to kick in etc. Once these are set, you are off and running. Overall a good experience.

Minpunten: The interface could use some freshen up and the developer are aware of it and will be working on that. Other than that I have no other issues, it just works

Increased my conversions by at least 15%

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Dheeraj S.
Copywriter
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has provided a simple, quick way to use the social proof trigger on all the landing pages I work on. Would highly recommend!

Pluspunten: I have been writing sales letters, copy, and video sales letters so we do a lot of testing with all new tools and tactics. Influence increased conversions for all my clients by an average of 10-15%. Consistently, it's almost unbelievable. You may not get the same results... you may get even more.it just depends on how "social proof" hungry your market is before it buys. For me, the results have been remarkable. I have tried other tools as well in the market but the kind of customization and pricing that these guys offer is unparalleled. I’d definitely recommend anyone looking to increase conversions to try and use Influence and give it a shot on all your landing pages.

Minpunten: Their marketing is pretty bad, so most people don't even know this thing exists. But that's mostly a marketing con than a software con! So far so good.

van UseInfluence op 25-4-2019

Thanks for your review Dheeraj. We are looking to grow our marketing efforts as we grow as a company.

Very responsive and constant updates

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Kevin D.
Developer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Constant updates, wonderful customer support.
Started by doing the free trial, but I didn't even have to complete the free trial, I was sold on it pretty quick and became a paying customer, this software has a great future.
Give it a try, you have questions or need new features ask them, they are very responsive.

Minpunten: The UI still needs some development but as of this post the company was still in startup phase so thats understandable but I'm sure with the constant updates it will all be fixed.
Its still a company thats trying to make a name for themselves but with what Ive seen their headed the right direction.

Done

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
Vishal S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far

Pluspunten: Very simple and easy to setup and costs way lesser than the other competitors which are providing very average customer experience.

Minpunten: Their analytics section is pretty basic, I am looking to integrate their analytics with my other analytics tool as integrations. I have asked the team and they have assured to bring those changes in the future as they are in the roadmap. Let’s see I am really looking out to see how it grows in the future.

van UseInfluence op 18-4-2019

Thanks for your review Vishal. Yes, we will be building integrations with other tools, and you'd be able to have an advanced analytics section in the coming months. :)

Sales got boosted

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Harshek J.
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with support and plugin is very much satisfied.

Pluspunten: I setup this plugin on my Magento website. I was looking for similar solution from long time. Researched on some but later found this one which solved many requirements of us. Its design and connectivity with my Mailchimp account is very useful. That featured is very useful to us thank to Influence. These guys helped me setting up plugin on my website. Also helped me to get maximum from the plugin.

Minpunten: I didn't found any issue yet, hoping only more features we will get to enhance our sales.

Conversions

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Akash K.
Business Analyst
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Pluspunten: Overaall:
Helped in boosting our conversions. Love it!!
Pros:  They helped us in increasing our conversions by 30%. I really love how simple and easy it was to get more conversions. I never thought getting more conversions could be so simple, so easy.

Minpunten: Cons: They need to make their UI more intuitive and easy as well.

van UseInfluence op 25-4-2019

Thanks for your review Akash. Yes, we are constantly working and upgrading our current UI and UX structure.

You'll be able to see some major updates coming from our end in the coming days in terms of design.

Social Proofing notification system for SaaS Solution

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Krunal V.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - Improve conversion rate.
- Site looks busy
- To increase the credibility of the site, We can display Real-time Purchase, Sign up & live visitor count data on our site.
Highly recommended to e-commerce site & SaaS solutions platform. Thanks.

Pluspunten: - Wide range of marketing tool integration & cost effective

Pravin S.
Data scientist
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen:
Great experience. Support was great and the product worked flawlessly

Pluspunten: I have been working and consulting lot of other b2b startups for conversion rate optimisation and have found that using Influence has helped my clients in instantly boosting conversion rates.

Minpunten: They need to start providing consulting and content marketing help & educate as well to brands who are looking to learn more in increasing conversions.

van UseInfluence op 16-4-2019

Thanks Pravin for our kind words. Moving forward we will be writing a lot of content on conversion and traffic related topics so that our readers can enjoy and learn more our blogs.

For the consulting part we are yet to make up our mind on it. We will let you know when we plan that. :D

A powerful marketing tool

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Sebastien C.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Increase my credibility and sales

Pluspunten: As a Thrivecart user, I appreciate being able to connect this service to Influence in order to increase my sales.

Minpunten: Compared to other services, Influence lacks fluidity, but is improving.

See your conversions skyrocket

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Prakash B.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its a great product for those who are looking to increase their conversions. They have a lot of integrations ready and many more on the roadmap.

Pluspunten: It does not affect the page load speed so better seo and even better conversions

Minpunten: Can reduce the price of the product a bit but understandable that such a good product wont come heap.

van UseInfluence op 23-4-2019

Thanks Prakash for your kind words. About the prices, yes our goal is to bring down the prices to make it easy and accessible for everyone to buy social proof and conversions products at an affordable price.

Very promising app

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2019
Raphaël C.
Growth Lead APAC
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good impression. The team seems very motivated to build a good product. We will see how far it goes!

Pluspunten: New player in the space of sales live widget. Very motivated team. Promising product.

Minpunten: Still a young app. Less features than the competition

You should get this!

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Daren N.
Marketing Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Everything is straight forward, they give you a pixel, you just have to copy it from dashboard and put it in your website, that's it!

Minpunten: UI is lacking a bit but I am sure it will be easily overcome with future update!

Incredible support and high quality popups

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2019
Harsh J.
Senior Associate
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Great Experience

Pluspunten: These guys have incredible support with this software. Also I really love the quality of their popup design. I have used most of the products in the market. They look really bad. Their notifications look really HQ, and that's the best part about it.

Minpunten: They need to build Magento integration for their product

van UseInfluence op 20-3-2019

Yes, We are building a Magento integration. You should check with us in 1 week's time.

Very good product for showing leads your activities and building social proof

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
Samip S.
Cofounder
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The popups are excellent.
Config UI is very intuiitive. (i hate to read manuals and i didnt need to for Influence)
Support is excellent.

Minpunten: The analytics is good but could be better.

van UseInfluence op 23-4-2019

Thanks Samip for your kind words. And, Yes, we will working more on the analytics division in the coming days.

Please keep an eye on it. :)