Excellent plugin

Naomi N.
Freelance Writing Coach
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been wonderful. I had Influence up and running within minutes of purchasing, and the analytics have been very insightful. It was also easy to go in and adjust my campaigns by adding in more information and conversion settings as I continue to grow.

Pluspunten: I like the level of customization available for this service. It's also very light and doesn't weigh down my site with a lot of extra code.

Minpunten: I haven't had any real problems or issues come up. I do wish I could move the CTA button away from the Close button, but that's not really major.

Influence is the use proof tool you need on your site.

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2019
Ramon M.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been great! The team behind Influence will do great things and the fact that they take on any suggestions that can make the SaaS better, makes it even stronger.

Pluspunten: The founders are very responsive and always willing to take on ideas and requests for features or integrations. The support is amazing and responsive beyond belief! Setting up on your account is too easy! They even create easy to follow instructions for you to easily set up your account and website. Getting details from analytics is amazing! Last but not least the design and user experience is on point! They really have put some thought to this and you will not be disappointed.

Minpunten: There were some issues for me with the checklist at the beginning. I had cleared some of the steps to set up but it was not checking them off. Not a deal breaker for me though as I could see it working on the site.

van UseInfluence op 25-4-2019

Thanks Ramon! We try our best to clear issues as soon as we have them reported. :D

Easy to set up social proof for web properties

Kejda G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pretty good, support is always responsive

Pluspunten: ease of use, generous plan allowance, and really good cost compared to alternatives

Minpunten: some of the off-the-shelf formatting doesn't have all the little corner cases figured out. For example, the "city, country" format doesn't work for US / Canada, where we want "city, state / province" and north america is the biggest market.

Influence Review

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2019
Raaj M.
Managing Director
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, a fantastic app and well worth it. The highlight is the support offered. Live chat is very quick and they are very courteous and they have the time and patience to walk you through. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost social proof as it has helped my site quite a bit.

Pluspunten: This is a great social proof app and I like the ease of use and the functionality. It was very easy to install. Basically install a pixel and the app shows a green dot to show you are live. From there you just setup the different popups like visitors, someone bought your product etc. Here you can set this in many ways, setup when you want this to kick in etc. Once these are set, you are off and running. Overall a good experience.

Minpunten: The interface could use some freshen up and the developer are aware of it and will be working on that. Other than that I have no other issues, it just works

Increased my conversions by at least 15%

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Dheeraj S.
Copywriter
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has provided a simple, quick way to use the social proof trigger on all the landing pages I work on. Would highly recommend!

Pluspunten: I have been writing sales letters, copy, and video sales letters so we do a lot of testing with all new tools and tactics. Influence increased conversions for all my clients by an average of 10-15%. Consistently, it's almost unbelievable. You may not get the same results... you may get even more.it just depends on how "social proof" hungry your market is before it buys. For me, the results have been remarkable. I have tried other tools as well in the market but the kind of customization and pricing that these guys offer is unparalleled. I’d definitely recommend anyone looking to increase conversions to try and use Influence and give it a shot on all your landing pages.

Minpunten: Their marketing is pretty bad, so most people don't even know this thing exists. But that's mostly a marketing con than a software con! So far so good.

van UseInfluence op 25-4-2019

Thanks for your review Dheeraj. We are looking to grow our marketing efforts as we grow as a company.

Very responsive and constant updates

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2019
Kevin D.
Developer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Constant updates, wonderful customer support.
Started by doing the free trial, but I didn't even have to complete the free trial, I was sold on it pretty quick and became a paying customer, this software has a great future.
Give it a try, you have questions or need new features ask them, they are very responsive.

Minpunten: The UI still needs some development but as of this post the company was still in startup phase so thats understandable but I'm sure with the constant updates it will all be fixed.
Its still a company thats trying to make a name for themselves but with what Ive seen their headed the right direction.

Done

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019
Vishal S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far

Pluspunten: Very simple and easy to setup and costs way lesser than the other competitors which are providing very average customer experience.

Minpunten: Their analytics section is pretty basic, I am looking to integrate their analytics with my other analytics tool as integrations. I have asked the team and they have assured to bring those changes in the future as they are in the roadmap. Let’s see I am really looking out to see how it grows in the future.

van UseInfluence op 18-4-2019

Thanks for your review Vishal. Yes, we will be building integrations with other tools, and you'd be able to have an advanced analytics section in the coming months. :)

Sales got boosted

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Harshek J.
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with support and plugin is very much satisfied.

Pluspunten: I setup this plugin on my Magento website. I was looking for similar solution from long time. Researched on some but later found this one which solved many requirements of us. Its design and connectivity with my Mailchimp account is very useful. That featured is very useful to us thank to Influence. These guys helped me setting up plugin on my website. Also helped me to get maximum from the plugin.

Minpunten: I didn't found any issue yet, hoping only more features we will get to enhance our sales.

Conversions

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Akash K.
Business Analyst
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Pluspunten: Overaall:
Helped in boosting our conversions. Love it!!
Pros:  They helped us in increasing our conversions by 30%. I really love how simple and easy it was to get more conversions. I never thought getting more conversions could be so simple, so easy.

Minpunten: Cons: They need to make their UI more intuitive and easy as well.

van UseInfluence op 25-4-2019

Thanks for your review Akash. Yes, we are constantly working and upgrading our current UI and UX structure.

You'll be able to see some major updates coming from our end in the coming days in terms of design.

Use Influence for Social Proof.

Editor In Chief
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Social Proof will increase your traffic and sales. Influence helps with that.

Pluspunten: Does what it says right out of the box without any extra work. Roadmap is very interesting with some game-changing features that will make this a top tier social proof saas. Works on pretty all platforms, so it's a one size fits all.

Minpunten: New features take too long to comeout. Installation could be easier.

Social Proofing notification system for SaaS Solution

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Krunal V.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - Improve conversion rate.
- Site looks busy
- To increase the credibility of the site, We can display Real-time Purchase, Sign up & live visitor count data on our site.
Highly recommended to e-commerce site & SaaS solutions platform. Thanks.

Pluspunten: - Wide range of marketing tool integration & cost effective
- Really Improve the conversion rate
- Robust Technical Structure
- Professional notification design

Minpunten: - need to improve dashboard design & flow

Good pop-up for showing actual software usage activity.

Bharat K.
Personal & Business Development
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I purchased this as a lifetime deal so I got a better price than advertised on the website. It was quite simple to set up with just a couple of issues as I was new to the software. The support team resolved the issues quite quickly. As I purchased it quite recently I am building up the history of usage before I display the pop-up but initial tests show that the pop-up works OK. I hope the product is developed as stated and customer support is improved.

Pluspunten: > A good set of pop-up notification features with new ones being added. It currently shows bulk activity (e.g. pop-up for how many total purchasers in previous X days, recent activity (e.g. individual pop-ups for each purchaser in previous X days, live count (total visitors on live on-site now), individual review pop-ups (currently Google reviews). Custom pop-ups and Push notifications are being added.
> Easy integration with my website.
> Many Webhook and App integrations, and you can use Zapier to add other apps to fetch user data from ( too many to list here but read about them here: https://useinfluence.co/integration )

Minpunten: Customer support has been a little slow or not replied on occassions.

Could be lots better

Janice G.
director
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: not happy

Pluspunten: It could be good if I could get it to say what I want, not what is keeps deferring back to

Minpunten: The Inflexibility of the messages shown

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Pravin S.
Data scientist
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen:
Great experience. Support was great and the product worked flawlessly

Pluspunten: I have been working and consulting lot of other b2b startups for conversion rate optimisation and have found that using Influence has helped my clients in instantly boosting conversion rates.

Minpunten: They need to start providing consulting and content marketing help & educate as well to brands who are looking to learn more in increasing conversions.

van UseInfluence op 16-4-2019

Thanks Pravin for our kind words. Moving forward we will be writing a lot of content on conversion and traffic related topics so that our readers can enjoy and learn more our blogs.

For the consulting part we are yet to make up our mind on it. We will let you know when we plan that. :D

A powerful marketing tool

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Sebastien C.
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Increase my credibility and sales

Pluspunten: As a Thrivecart user, I appreciate being able to connect this service to Influence in order to increase my sales.

Minpunten: Compared to other services, Influence lacks fluidity, but is improving.

Excellent Product

Geoff C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using influence. I use it on six websites.

Pluspunten: It lets the visitors know what type of traffic the site is getting and conversions.

Minpunten: There are only a few ways to customize tabs and limited characters

Use Social Proof to Increase Your Web Conversions

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Mayo L.
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The tool helps users to use the existing customer base to lure other visitors to make the buying decision.

Pluspunten: Since people are more susceptible to buying if others have already bought it, we can increase our web conversion by showing visitors the proof. Influence is the perfect tool to do that.

Minpunten: The tool lacks customization to make it blend with the environment. For example, there's no custom font available to use.

marketing platform for social media

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Lily W.
Personal Assistant
Machine- en installatiebouw, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I like how I can promote brands on instagram and get paid with this app.

Minpunten: I do not like how the homepage looks, to many bright colors.

See your conversions skyrocket

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Prakash B.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its a great product for those who are looking to increase their conversions. They have a lot of integrations ready and many more on the roadmap.

Pluspunten: It does not affect the page load speed so better seo and even better conversions

Minpunten: Can reduce the price of the product a bit but understandable that such a good product wont come heap.

van UseInfluence op 23-4-2019

Thanks Prakash for your kind words. About the prices, yes our goal is to bring down the prices to make it easy and accessible for everyone to buy social proof and conversions products at an affordable price.

Social Proof Validation Made Simple

Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Thus far I've liked the software and it adds a nice compliment to our overall strategy. Being in the travel space the social validation Influence creates has resulted in more conversions.

Pluspunten: Easy set-up to install pixel and allow visitors to get social proof of use by others. This can help confirm and validate to push some over the edge.

Minpunten: Software is a little clunky, takes some time to get used to and understand the reporting. Users need to remember its a tool and not a conversion kit.

Very promising app

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2019
Raphaël C.
Growth Lead APAC
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good impression. The team seems very motivated to build a good product. We will see how far it goes!

Pluspunten: New player in the space of sales live widget. Very motivated team. Promising product.

Minpunten: Still a young app. Less features than the competition

Is a good funtionality but very inmature developed

Jesus G.
Ecommerce owner
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has so many bugs. I had to stop using it temporary until they fix so many things

Pluspunten: The funtionality create social proof to potencial customers and improve conversions

Minpunten: The platform was not very mature and had so many bugs on the way. I had to stop using it temporary until they fix so many things

Still testing...

Suzanne S.
Writer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's ok for what it does, and a one-time fee is nice. On the other hand, the lack of communication and inability to diagnose the problem is a concern.

Pluspunten: The software is pretty simple to set up. It allows you to customize the notifications you want to show, and you can easily turn them on and off at will. I got the lifetime deal, and if I keep it, it will be worth it pretty quickly.

Minpunten: The customer service seems slow and isn't the best at follow up so far. I'm having to check in with them frequently to see if they've found a solution to the issue I've been having since Day 1 (13 days ago at the time of this review).

You should get this!

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019
Daren N.
Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Everything is straight forward, they give you a pixel, you just have to copy it from dashboard and put it in your website, that's it!

Minpunten: UI is lacking a bit but I am sure it will be easily overcome with future update!

Influence is the king of social proof

Kristian P.
Proprietor
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pluspunten: -Easy to set up
-Many ways to show social proof (email signups, product purchases, page views etc)
-Raises conversions

Minpunten: -Deeper customization options are still being built