Vyapar Review

Allan G.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was fun using vyapar. In some way, it helped me on my business.

Pluspunten: 1. Vyapar is handy when downloaded on ones phone. Dependency on a desktop has been given a solution.
2. I like the feature where you can make list of your product that you want to order or receive.
3. I like how useful it is for small scale businesses especially for start up groceries.

Minpunten: 1. I find it difficult to print the quotation of my purchase order for a limited list of printer compatibility.
2. In terms of accounting, there were instances that it did not match to my actual inventory and to the apps accounting.
3. For a business like mine which is a small scale wholesale and retail grocery store, with the constant change of prices, I would need another button that separates whole sale and retail accounting yet can generate a days income accurately.
4. It ask me to pay for the apps but the thing is there were several restriction and feature wise I there were some that I want more before paying.

Thanks Allan

Efficiency at your fingrtips

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Deepak W.
Business Head
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has saved me cost of accounting, given a professional touch to my transactions and helped me focus more on business.

Pluspunten: I've used Vyapar for almost 2 years and it has taken a lot of stress of my back. It's eased my accounting and I just need to keep entries in my mobile. Very easy to write crisp reciepts, share them online quickly and even remind customers about their due payments.
The team keeps adding new features and keeps it making better.
The value it adds to your business is few times more than what it costs to buy the software. It's helped me channel my energies more into my business instead spending time and money on book keeping.
It also reminds on important days for compliances... Very very useful. Don't miss deadlines.

Minpunten: Only thing it lacks, I think is sync with a PC over internet, perhaps a technology issue.

I'm sure it's great for indian businesses...

Mohamad S.
Business owner
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been a Vyapar user since the early days of the app. At first the app was actively updated on a weekly basis with new features and bug fixes, then, the updated became more focused on the indian system and my emails to the support for suggestions and bug fixes were met with generic responses that they will be addressed in future updates...

Pluspunten: The price. Value for money, nothing beats this app.

Minpunten: not optimized for for unique products (products with serial numbers/IMEI...) kinna business, even with the built in barcode scanner it is still severely lacking.
no option for cost averaging in inventory. They use first in first out.
no option for multiple warehouses/inventory.
Some UI and design flaws.

Easy for accounting ...

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018
Satyam V.
Propriter
Plastics en kunststoffen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR. THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR

Pluspunten: This is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously.

Minpunten: I just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.

Best Inventory Management software

QA Manager
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall its value for money, they provide various reports which are very helpful for daily business tracking. It also provide reminder for payment and dues which makes it worth.

Pluspunten: Its easy to get started, we were looking for Software to manage our small business and came across this. It easy to setup and start etracking of your daily sales and accounting. It saves lot of manual effort and provide easy to use solution for small business at affordable price.

Minpunten: Inventory management is not that simple, i was expecting it to be a simple solution but we had hard time to add our existing inventory.

Handy reliable vyapar accounting app

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2018
Roshan S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's really very handy application , ease of reporting , ease of generating and sharing invoice at a remote locations on the spot , where printer's are not available .

Pluspunten: Vyapar is much handy , easy to configure and operate , features to sync desktop version with mobile app is really very useful, app have direct pdf and excel sharing to email.whats app , with payment reminder features are very useful . Easy to backup , multicompany options .

Minpunten: Their must be multi user option or a screen sharing features to enhance it's capabilities.

Write App for right business man

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018
Access Design Engineering Manager
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm dealing with this App since 2 years , and now its part of my business.

Pluspunten: All what you need for Small businesses Away from the complexities with many options to keep your data in saved and easy way to restore them.

Minpunten: The new interface is giving you easily steps for adding your data witout spending lots of time , easy to reach what you need in few steps.

van Simply Vyapar Apps op 26-11-2018

Thanks

Vyapar mobile and desktop best financial app

Proprietor
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: After the use mobile
How it's useful for us
Because the number store is
Very useful after mobile users
That
After the use of financial accounting app
It's anytime all accounts on it pocket

Pluspunten: software design is very beautiful
It's like free financial accounting app
Supportive staff contacts
Entry are backup and restore as mail/whaspp/device perfectly
Simple entry guide with YouTube videos

Minpunten: Design this app Without paper,u send d bill or laser to anybody via SMS/WhatsApp to party directly GST preparation simple and useful

App Vyapaar

Mohit B.
Self Employed
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall i use this app for my outward billing
Purpose only and frequently use its sale reports. Its is very much helpful for me to carry my business everywhere in my pocket.

Pluspunten: It is user friendly, can modify as per your requirement , always in my pocket, really ease my way of working, any layman can understand this.

Minpunten: Needs More functions in summary reports generated, for Whole sale sellers - In summary reports while extracting to excel or pdf format Vechile number, Other extra amounts will not shown in reports.

HIEGHT OF EXCELLENCY

Rizwan A.
PROPRIETOR
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software for more than two years. I am completely satisfied with vypar. It looks like my part of family.

Pluspunten: It's fulfilled all the requirements for all type of businesses.
Easy to use for every person.
Updation on regular basis.
State of Art Technology

Minpunten: Outstanding
Strong backup
Description of image for expense transaction

Thanks Rizwan

Good Accountant

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Jeevan s K.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Overall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns

Minpunten: It is much better if I get purchase price history

Softcell Systems

Sachin S.
Proprietor
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its very good & user friendly software i have ever used,exactly software meet to my requirement,but telephonic support is weak need to work on it.

Pluspunten: easy to use very good functions user friendly

Minpunten: network not support(Lan Version) its difficult to work on single machine also need connectivity with mobile for the same.

Vyapar software is very suitable for small retail business

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Ajit J.
Senior Software Engineer
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As per me is very helpful when government is declared GST is compulsory for every business that time for calculation part of every bill is very hard me , then my friend suggest use vyapar demo version and really demo version is solve my problem.

Pluspunten: Product creation features by uploading excel and divide in proper category is very helpful starting software , easily move any business in vyapar software .

Minpunten: only work on single system , i think multi-system support missing .

PROVIDE FEATURES

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Umesh M.
self employed
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: EXCEPT ABOVE ISSUES REST IS VERY VERY USER FRIENDLY & SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

Pluspunten: Over all software is user friendly , but need more features like storing data in PEN DRIVE / CD , PARTIAL LINKING OF PAYMENT against bill , & MOST IMPORTANT IS IT SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE FOR SUBMITTING BALANCE SHEET , ALL GST RETURNS WITH AUTO POPULATED ENTRIES

Minpunten: GST RETURNS ONLY WE R GETTING DATA IT SHOULD BE LINKED DIRECTLY TO GST PORTAL

Very simple for small and medium business

Karan D.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its become an essential part of my daily routine. I switched from Bookkeeper app to vyapar. It's been easier to use vyapar cos of its simple UI. Love the new update. I can sit anywhere and give quotes and also send an Invoice to client instantly. Also the app was very easy to learn.

Pluspunten: 1. Very simple and clear UX.
2. Really like the way I can make sales and expense record up front.
3. And best of off the right in my phone always with me with is very crucial for my business

Minpunten: 1. No ability to check balance right at home screen. It'll make life easier if the account balance was viewable at home screen.
2. Separate Expense parties and Sales parties Very hard to search.
3. Graph view of the report and income statement. (It'll make it easier to see where I'm spending more)
4. No feature for a credit card for my own expense. Or I'm not aware how to do that.
5. Can make custom Invoice design.
6. Crashes sometimes when using Share PDF icon.

A Review of Vyapar Accounting system

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018
Kevin N.
Administration Executive
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its the very definition of having your business on your fingerprints and on every device. If only they coukd put a system where I can manage these business both on my desktop as well as on the phone then that would allow me to fully intergrate Vyapar in my business.

Pluspunten: It has very good functionality with regards to tracking expenses and purchases and especially the invoice feature is superb!

Minpunten: The UI for starters is a little bit complex to grasp. But I think the real disadvantage is the fact that I am unable to use it on my desktop! (Unless I can and do not know it yet)

van Simply Vyapar Apps op 26-11-2018

Thanks Kevin

vyapar review

Gilbert M.
business owner
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Vyapar kept me up to date with all transactions and helped me organize my work without forgetting anything, and I already suggested this app for several people for now

Pluspunten: It made my work easier and kept me on track with anything transactions that I would have forgotten without using this app

Minpunten: the desktop feature is not working for me for some reason! and I send an email to customer support forgotten and I got no reply

Thanks Gilbert

Nice product

Jaimin P.
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Nice to use this software. I start my business billing system using this software and i like it. The support of customer service is also nice.

Pluspunten: This software is an Android application and also available in desktop version so it is a grate software. I like this software. I personally recommend for small business.

Minpunten: Mobile application as well as desktop version.
Eassy to use.

Vyapar is best accounting software for small businesses

Maheswara swamy G.
Business Technology Analyst
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I liked it overall. Its really cool that I can manage my business on the go.

Pluspunten: Vyapar is useful for small business owners or shop keepers. If I have to list the pros, here are some pros: 1. GST compliant invoicing
2. Budgeting
3. Financial statements that can be understood by owners easily.
4. Multiple user login and roll based access.

Minpunten: Since its designed for small businesses, some of the features like inventory management or other complex accounting entries is not possible if you business is medium to large.

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Satendra K.
Electric work
Industriële automatisering, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been not any problem

Pluspunten: I have been working on esely and all working on this software are interested

Minpunten: Yes I have like this software, this is an help me to billing and payment

ceo review

Ravikiran K.
ceo
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ceo is busy person, I have to enter on the phone only, why there is a charge for desktop. this consume so much battery on our phones especially when i am already next to the desktop. Dont see the reason to purchase the desktop version also.

Pluspunten: easy to enter data.
Photos can be entered as data.

Minpunten: no sync for my subordinates to enter data.
seperate charge for desktop

outstanding

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Ravindra K.
Business Owner
Zuivel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: this apps is too good

Pluspunten: its very easy to use. little knowledge , also used it very simply.

Minpunten: outstanding very simply word used in this software.

In Love With Vyapar

Yogesh J.
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am using vyapar for my business but happy to say my complete transaction details are made through vyapar app

Pluspunten: Latest user interference and many of the functions are easy to use

Minpunten: Not understanding fewer functions in app so team should provide detailed video which includes each and every option elaboration nd its use

User friendly Business accounting software

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019
Ghulam J.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In stock section the Products damage or Products missing can not managed by software.. options should be added..and profit and loss section should be perfect.

Pluspunten: Easy to use any one without training. If somebody have basic knowledge about software can use easily...

Minpunten: Frequently updation of software is very poor...

Excellent

Daniel N.
Managing Director
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helps to keep a wonderful stuck without stress,

Pluspunten: It maintains Accuracy and time saving