Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Power Diary

Praktijkbeheersoftware die alles biedt wat je nodig hebt om je gezondheidskliniek te stroomlijnen.

Meer informatie over Power Diary

Simple system to operate and great technical support.

It could mean I end up with 20 min gaps which is a waste of time as can’t offer 20 min sessions. I would prefer to fix the appointment slots.

Beoordelingen van Power Diary

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Power Diary heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 188 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Power Diary eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (188)

Jeanette
Jeanette
President in VS

Power Diary Is An Amazing Comprehensive EMR

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Power Diary solves multiple problems for me by offering an All-In-One type EMR platform that allows me to document, track my invoices, communicate with clients, manage my schedule, and pay attention to my reports.

Power Diary offers LOTS for features: built-in CRM for email & SMS marketing, appointment reminders, and client correspondence; HIPAA compliant EMR for SOAP notes; customizable templates for SOAP notes and intake/consent forms; the flexibility to create your own SOAP notes and forms; automatic invoices generated when appointments are created; easy scheduling in-person & online through a client portal; capability of clients to pay in advance when they schedule online; Stripe integration with payment processing; reporting for KPIs to understand practice management; ability to create session packages; ability to create 1-on-1 sessions or group classes

1-way sync with Google calendar - 2-way sync would be much better so that the calendars could fully communicate

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review Power Diary. We're thrilled that you're finding the system to be user-friendly and affordable! Thanks again! -Heather

James
Therapist in VK
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Saves alot of administration time

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have found power diary to be really easy and useful to use. If I have ever had a problem, the support team always respond pretty quick. There is lots of features that I use that help run my practice for me. A great all-round system to use.

The user interface, easy to use, lots of really useful features, professional software to use. Great online booking experience

It doesn't integrate with square for payments, it only does stripe. Would be really useful if it did Square It doesnt sync with apple ical

vorige maand

Hi James, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that our software has been instrumental in saving you valuable administration time. It's fantastic to know that you find our user interface intuitive and packed with useful features, making your experience with us both efficient and professional. We greatly appreciate your feedback about the online booking process as well. While we currently support Stripe for online payments and sync with Google and Outlook calendars, we will pass your request for the ability to use Square payments processor and sync with Apple iCal to the product team on your behalf. We're delighted to hear that our support team has been responsive and helpful whenever you've encountered any challenges. Providing exceptional support is a top priority for us, and we're glad to hear we've met your expectations in this regard. Thank you for choosing Power Diary. - Irina

Osteopath in VK
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Not too bad, with potential

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it isn't too bad, Notes are quite good. And staff are good.
However, it does remain a very restrictive platform with multiple irritating imperfections. They are keen to listen and let you know they are making changes, but the role out is extremely slow and slightly disappointing following the long wait. They have the potential to be very good if they implemented the changes they say they would do, but sometimes get they feel they are complacent with their product.

Support is good in that staff to try their best to help quickly with the availability they have. Have some good features e.g notes. It can be a cheaper option if you avoid using SMS. (This is where they make up the difference.)

They take a very long time to implement changes, yet they can implement changes fast if need to such as adding telehealth during COVID 19 in a week (if they didn't they would have lost business). They discussed intake forms since I started a year ago (and has been a popular demand by many users) and still just talk of it happening, yet keep you hooked by saying coming in a few months. They make their money on SMS so be careful , never known SMS to be so expensive. They recently did a user interface facelift with new features. It is still quite dated compared to competitors and you're restricted to what you can do. They could do with a graphics designer or ergonomic designer on their team.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks John. The Online Forms have taken longer than initially anticipated, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with complacency - in fact quite the opposite. Our online forms are built on our Client Portal platform. During dev we identified there were some emerging limitations with the technology we had been using for the Client Portal. We decided that instead of building another feature on top of it, we should instead rebuild the Client Portal first using more flexibility technology, and then build the Online Forms using that. It's a 'get the foundations right first' type decision. Whilst not glamorous, this approach has ongoing, long-term benefits for all our users. The Client Portal has now been rebuilt and released, and the Online Forms function is in final stages of pre-Beta testing. Re SMS: these are middle-range for pricing. We use an enterprise-grade gateway that is very reliable. There are some cheaper, less reliable providers but we will never use them.

Samia
CBT Therapist in VK

Everything in One Platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It has everything I need in one platform. The company regularly requests feedback and suggestions, and users' ideas are regularly implemented. Support, when needed, is quick and effective.

There's a steep learning curve and setting up my personal practice documents and e-mail templates took a lot of time. Billing third-parties can be cumbersome.

vorige maand

Hi Samia, thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience with our platform. We're thrilled to hear that Power Diary has become your go-to solution by providing everything you need in one place. We understand that the learning curve and initial setup process can be challenging, and we appreciate your patience as you familiarize yourself with the platform. Regarding billing third parties, we recognize the importance of streamlining this process and are constantly working on enhancements to make it more efficient for our users. If you have any further feedback or suggestions on how we can improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. Thank you! - Irina

karin
Psychotherapist in VK
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great system if your a single business owner wanting a comprehensive system

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally a very good system, wish the telehealth plus was included in the price so i could share files with clients but I don't mind it. Once you get used to it, its a great system to have and is worth the investment in time and money- I couldn't have run my business for so long by myself without it.

Integrates booking, payments, calendars, admin & video calls. Everything I need in one system, with additional functions if I expand. I have so much time back. Payments are managed and trackable Client bookings can be cancelled Automation & templates saves a lot of time Flexibility in how you set up system and tailor it to your business One advantage this has over competitors for me is that I can set it up to take payments In advance on a monthly basis and link it to appointments. No more payment in arrears!

The fact that migrating wasnt as integrative, spent a lot of time adding things manually. Hard to sync three way diary, currently only one way. Unable to use bulk send emails without a template, emails I send via this are unique everytime.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Karin, thank you so much for sharing your detailed experience with Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that our all-in-one system is making a significant difference in managing your business more efficiently. We understand that migrating systems can be a challenging process, and we appreciate your patience and effort in setting things up. Your feedback about the diary sync and email templates is incredibly valuable. We’re constantly working to enhance our features, and insights like yours are crucial for this. Regarding the Telehealth Plus+ feature, we take note of your thoughts on its pricing and inclusivity. Our aim is always to offer a comprehensive service that meets the diverse needs of our users. We're so pleased that Power Diary has been instrumental in running your business and that it stood out to you among alternatives. Your success is our priority, and we’re here to support you in every step of your journey. Thanks again, Irina

Vernon
Chiropractor in VS

Power Diary: Customizable and Affordable, the complete package

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I love that I was able to completely customize my notes to how I practice, and there are many more customizable features that I will continue to integrate to make running and managing my chiropractic practice easier and more efficient. The customer service to get me going quickly and answer questions I have has been outstanding. Power Diary is the complete package, a great practice management product with great customer support and affordable too!

I can't really think of any negatives about Power Diary other than maybe that it has so many features that I felt a little overwhelmed to start. But that's to be expected when new to any program. A Power Diary representative was able to help me get going quickly.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Vernon, we're absolutely delighted to read your review! It's wonderful to know that our customizable features have been instrumental in enhancing the efficiency and management of your chiropractic practice. Tailoring your experience to fit your unique practice style is something we're very proud of. Your kind words about our customer service team have truly made our day. We strive to ensure that our users receive prompt and helpful support, and we're glad that we could assist you in getting started swiftly. We understand that the breadth of features in Power Diary can initially feel overwhelming. It's a common sentiment when encountering a comprehensive tool like ours. We're pleased to hear that our representative was able to guide you through this process, making it less daunting. Remember, we are always here to help you navigate and make the most out of every feature. Thanks again! - Irina

Simone
CSM in Australië
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Power Diary is meeting the needs of our business however we have had to make a large number of changes to our processes and way of working with our clients to accommodate Power Diary. There are a number of functionalities that we would like to see.

- Visually appealing - Ability to produce multiple reports - Simple and easy to use calendar and client set up - Client online booking portal - Medicare processing - Data consistancy

- Limited functions available on the calendar - cannot view single day of the week for multiple weeks - Unable to limit who access notes and profile information - anyone with can access client notes and view client profiles regardless if the client is allocated to them or not - Unable to create an overall number of sessions used in a session pack per year - this is still tracked manually

Pieta
Practice Manager in Australië

Power Diary User

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The ease of use, has improved productivity.

When applying a note or comment to an invoice, I do not like that the receiver can not view these. If we have sent an invoice multiple times (we record every time it is sent in this comment section), it would be beneficial if the receiver could see this as well.

3 weken geleden

Hi Pieta, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're delighted to hear that Power Diary has enhanced your productivity through its ease of use! Regarding your feedback about the visibility of notes and comments on invoices, please let me advise that you can add them to the Item Line Description box, these notes will be visible on a generated invoice. I hope this helps, and if there's anything else we can assist you with or further improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. Thanks again! - Irina

Tabasom
Speech Therapist in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

I love it!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It’s easy to use and schedule appointments.

It can become a bit costly with messaging charges.

2 weken geleden

Hi Tabasom, thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear that you find Power Diary easy to use for scheduling appointments. Our goal is always to make your administrative tasks as seamless as possible. We understand your concerns about the messaging charges. We'd recommend using the emails where possible instead of SMS to lower the cost, as email communication is free. Please reach out to [email protected] for assistance. Thanks again for choosing Power Diary! - Irina

Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple and highly effective for clients

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I absolutely love the support and how quickly power diary provide feedback

When there are times it is not working due to technical complications

4 weken geleden

Hello, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with the support and our quick response times. If there are any other aspects of our service that you think could be improved or if you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to share your thoughts! - Irina

Fran
Manager in Australië
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use, great functionality, responsive team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We moved from Front Desk PM to Power Diary after 12 years. We were naturally anxious about how the information would be migrated to the new system, and whether the system would be able to handle the frequent, high intensity use our multi-practitioner, multi-disciplinary team demands. We have 42 users, and 29 practitioners so we needed a system that was responsive, adaptable and customisable and easy to use. Power Diary has been all these things in the two weeks we have used it, and anything we couldn't use the team were an email (and a phonecall) away, fixing issues for us, helping us navigate and making our lives easier.

The flexibility of the product and the willingness of the support team to take on suggestions for improvement or tweaks that would improve functionality further.

Would love to drill down a bit more on the toggle restrictions but will be passing that suggestion on.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Fran, So glad to hear that your transition from Front Desk to Power Diary has been positive! We're importing data from all kinds of systems but it's often a point of concern for those making the change. And yes, please do pass on your ideas for further improvements - our development team is making updates all the time.

Elizabeth
Owner/principal psychologist in Australië

Private practice assistant

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Staying up to date. For example, online booking people don't have to catch us in business hours, they can book anytime. Being able to take a payment within the software, in person or over the phone saves money from missed payments. No one carries cash anymore.

Powerdiary gives ease to my everyday business tasks, from storing my client statistical data, automatic client number generation, online booking and invoicing. It makes business run more smoothly as it is inituitive and the client information is quick at hand when needed. It is so easy to navigate, my staff have required minimal training to use it. Being able to see the little note on the current appointment diary, when the client's next appointment is scheduled or previous booking was, is very helpful and time saving. It allows you to jump straight to it with one click of the mouse.

The additional charge for sms reminders in today's tech environment is a little disappointing, as locally, unlimited sms are included in most data plans. However, if it for the moment this means keeping costs down and I can choose to use or not then it is only a minor concern.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review Elizabeth! We'd love it if we could provide free SMS functionality as well, however sadly those unlimited SMS plans that come with mobile or data plans are not available for commercial use / sending via a platform. The telcos know there are only so many SMS you can send manually from your phone :)

Ananda
Clinical Psychologist in Nieuw-Zeeland

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Quick to learn, intuitive, functional and effective.

5,0 vorig jaar

When I first opened my practice I was overwhelmed by all the factors I had to consider. I found Power Diary easy to set up. I could understand how it worked without needing to watch endless videos. The support team were really responsive. But most of all I loved that there were times when Power Diary prompted me to consider something I might not have thought off, like compliance. This gave me additional trust in the product.

Honestly, there is nothing I didn't like about this software. I sometimes wished I could print out a calendar with a better layout, but that is just a small thing compared to all the things that worked. With the rising cost of everyday expenses the price point is something that has made me consider other software.

Sophia
Clinical Psychologist in Australië

Clinical Psychologist

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefits - quick ability to get Medicare rebates once relevant data entered- not as easy to enter less frequent options - such as DVA clients or overseas student insurance options for online rebates Good ability to do quarterly tax accounts/ records from the program Still using other online storage/ memory options for client records (other than session notes) as not a great way to upload quickly -such as with google drive from the printer scanner

Easy to use/ find way around for new receptionists etc Easy to find/ record client information/ details

Difficult to look up problems/ find information on the frequently asked questions - I've wasted a lot of time trying to find an answer to problems such as where to input Medicare/ Referrer/ Third party details- and have ended up having to call the customer support line due to bad info/ options etc It would be better to have an easy option to colour diary entries/ customise the colour of the client diary options from the drop down menu -to easily change/ add other colour options unique to our practice -

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review Sophie. We have recently moved to a much better Knowledge Base system which includes in-app assistance - If you click on the Help menu you'll see articles related to the screen you are on, and there is a handy chat function there now too. Hopefully this makes it easier for you to find information. - Damien

Patrick
Physiotherapist in Ierland

3 Years of Satisfaction

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the quality of the software and I always feel supported if I have any queries.

Excellent customer support when needed and a system that just works as I need it to work.

The mobile experience could be a bit slicker.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Patrick, we are honored to receive your review, reflecting on three years of satisfaction with Power Diary. It is immensely rewarding to know that our customer support has consistently met your needs and that our system aligns well with your professional requirements. Your comment about the mobile experience is duly noted. We understand the importance of a seamless mobile interface in today's fast-paced world and are committed to enhancing this aspect of our service. Hearing that you are very happy with the quality of our software and feel supported whenever queries arise is a testament to the dedication of our team. We strive to not only provide a robust and reliable product but also to ensure that each of our customers feels valued and heard. Thank you for choosing Power Diary for the past three years. We look forward to continuing to serve you with excellence and to making your experience even better in the future. - Irina

Anzie
Rehabilitation Technician in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Works Great For My Small Business!!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Power Diary at my job and we love it!! It is so easy to use and there are so many amazing features that make our schedule run so smoothly. Our clients love it also which makes us look good. And the price is so affordable for our small businesses! I'm so glad they offer a free trial period that was easy to sign up for so that we could quickly see if it was the right choice for us!

Color-coded Calendar, email and text reminders, easy to use templates for all types of communication and notes.

I just wish they had an app. that is the only thing they are missing.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Anzie, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your experience with Power Diary. We appreciate your suggestion regarding the development of an app. Understanding our users' needs and desires is crucial for us, and feedback like yours is invaluable in guiding our future enhancements. It's wonderful to hear that you've found Power Diary to be affordable and valuable for your small business, and that the free trial period was beneficial in helping you determine it was the right choice for your needs. Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support you and your business. - Irina

Owner in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Happy long term user

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: All up good, no hassle at all, very few hiccups and when there is there is always someone to ask.

Ease of use, and cross platform integration

Would be nice to be able to customize it more to our industry.

5 maanden geleden

Hi John, we're incredibly grateful for your review and thank you for your loyalty to Power Diary over many years! Knowing that you appreciate the ease of use and cross-platform integration brings us joy, as these are areas we've worked hard to excel in. We also appreciate your input regarding customization for your specific industry. If you have any specific ideas about how Power Diary could be made even more suitable to your needs, please do not hesitate to share them with us via [email protected]. Thank you once again for your support and for sharing your thoughts. - Irina

Kim
Clinical Psychologist in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Power Diary is an amazing tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am not solving any business problems, but love the convenience of being able to remote in from any device anywhere to access it.

I am not an IT person and I can use the product easily. It makes simple sense. Little features to help make it more timely for all.

It assumes everyone sees different people. Which mans if I put a referral into persons A diary and person B is seeing the same person, the can not set settings for their use, only the main diary persons use. So each time the client comes in, they have to change their settings and billing options and referrals. It can confuse medicare to no end.Though this is said to be a a modification for the future. As the other diaries in our system are contractors I would have liked to be able to have the option to calculate a split fee from it as all the finances, i.e. who has been paid, what is outstanding, is in the system, but it will not allow this.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Kim, Thanks for your great review and feedback! Regarding different providers serving the same client, the system should automatically pull all the right Medicare provider information based on the diary the client was booked into. When submitting a Medicare claim you're also able to select a different referral as needed from the dropdown list without needing to change the client's overall billing or referral setup. I hope this helps, but if we can be of any assistance with this please let us know. - Damien

Connie
Psychologist in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Transformed business operations

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend for practice owners.

It streamlines operational task like client forms, billing, appointment reminders and general correspondence. I can access it on most devices so it is readily available.

Notes and email formatting could be improved to be more Word like. Also online scoring of outcome assessment would be handy. Also great if telehealth could be available to more than two attendees at different locations.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review and recommendation! It's great to know that Power Diary is helping you to streamline operational tasks- this means a lot to us. Thank you for your feedback as well! Currently, any online text editor that can be used for cloud-based software has limitations when compared to word processors like Word. We performed an extensive search for the most suitable text editor before we implemented the current version. We have open feature requests for scoring of assessments and the ability the add additional participants to telehealth sessions. If you haven't yet, please email [email protected] with these requests. Our team may have some follow-up questions for you, and you'll receive notification if these features are released in the future. Thank you for choosing Power Diary! -Heather

Practice Manager in Australië

Happy User

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Power Diary staff are very quick to respond and help with any problems whether it be user error or system error.

I love how Power Diary has introduced texting through the system with our clients. It makes communication faster and easier than phoning.

I don't think charging for the texting through the system feasable. Texting through any phone provider is free , not to be charged per word/character.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review Chris. We'd love it if we could provide free texts as well. Unfortunately, whilst most phone companies are willing to include texts in their monthly phone plans, it's a different story when it comes to sending and receiving from applications like Power Diary. The messages need to go via a secure SMS gateway that interfaces across all the phone networks. Phone companies charge the gateways for access to their networks for each message sent, which is why practice management systems (or other applications with SMS functionality) will have a small per message charge. It's great to hear though that you are enjoying the time-saving benefits of Power Diary's text message functions!

Noreen
Counsellor in VK

Excellent appointment management system

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The ability for clients to book and manage their own appointments, sending reminders for appointments, ability to access telehealth for video session work.

Needing to get the administrator to open up appointment slots.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Noreen, Thank you for your review and for highlighting Power Diary as an excellent appointment management system. We're glad to hear that you appreciate the features that allow clients to book and manage their own appointments, as well as the convenience of sending reminders and accessing Telehealth for video sessions. These features are designed to streamline the scheduling process and enhance the overall experience for both practitioners and clients. We understand your concern about needing an administrator to open up appointment slots. While Power Diary provides features for complete control of scheduling process, account managers might revoke some of them due to the practice's internal rules. You might need to discuss your user access level with your account owner to enhance those. If you have any further suggestions, questions, or need assistance in optimizing the use of these features, please feel free to reach out. Thanks again! - Irina

Renata
Psychologist in Australië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Powerdiary is a life saver

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been fabulous!

I loved the functionality and the ease of use...it keeps everything in one place..and can be accessed wherever you are!

I wouldnlove powerdiary to intergrate with tyro, and to be able to run healthcare claims. I would also like a handwriting pad that can be saved for people that handwrite notes rather than uploading.

Mariela
Clinical Psychologist/Director in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Power Diary

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an affordable and practical practice management system.

It is functional, able to take care of a number of ongoing processes which facilitates running of a psychological practice.

Changes to system are not always for the better. Presently, if a client has had a late cancellation, flagging this erases the appointment. In the past, other changes have been made which have made the program more cumbersome to use. Some new additions have been helpful such as packs.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Mariela, Thanks for your review. You can actually change whether cancelled appointments are displayed or not. On your calendar click on the three little dots on the top right. You'll see an option 'Show / Hide Cancelled Appointments'. Your preference will be remembered on your computer too. If you have any questions please let our Support Team know via [email protected] or jump on a Live chat by clicking on the Help menu. - Damien

Sage
Acupuncturist in Australië

Flexible and Efficient

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive and helpful customer service. I find it expensive for my needs (I see only 1-3 home patients a week since I closed the practice really) but powerdiary kindly adjusted that for me and met my concerns so I stayed on.

I like the way it is formatted, how easy it is to see and view an entire page, and navigate all the functions. I find it flexible and very easy to work with. I like that you can turn a cancelled appointment red and that you don’t lose it on the page.

I don’t like the new navigation bar on the right hand dude, it is too full of too many details, and takes up too much of the page. I like the simple, slimmer version best.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review, Sage! We're constantly reviewing the interface and trying to make it as usable as possible, while including all the information that people want to see. We'll continue to tweak and improve it! -- Fiona

yvonne
reflexologist in VK
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

the garden room

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The appointment reminders have proved invaluable and I believe improved no-shows and forgotten appointments. This also makes your practice look professional and well-run, which instils confidence in my client base.

I love the fact it's relatively easy to use and if I have ever had any issues the online support has been amazing.

The only things I can think of that I would find helpful to be improved would be some function so you can only allow specific clients to book appointments online. And the other issue I have found is if you have consent forms that you send out for new appointments they seem always to go out every time you book follow-up appointments just thought that that might be something you could look at