Great features for our selling platforms with Costco.com and others

Jesse L.
Key Accounts Executive
Kunst en nijverheid, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Support Staff were very helpful in getting set up , And went quickly! This service has been running on our add with Costco.com for several years and we have nothing but good to say about the results!

Pluspunten: I liked that it allows the customer to click on different parts of our hero image and learn more about our product.. Our product is superior to our competition in many ways, but the customer needs to know this or we will seem similar to other products in the marketplace. SellPoints allowed us to present our product to the customer and educate them on the benefits of using or brand! We also liked that there was a one time payment associated with this service and not some type of subscription! We can turn the key and let it run. Our campaign with Costco.com and been very successful using SellPoints!

Minpunten: There is not much to dislike! The only way it could get better is to make it free! ( Of course I am kidding ) The staff and support are great and we have had great results!

Great service for Ecommerce retail channels/products

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Michelle K.
Marketing Content Manager
Meubels, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is very satisfactory. The widgets help emphasize some of the key features of your product in an interactive way which helps our sales. From the click rate, we can see how much our customers are engaging to our content, which is helpful as well. I hope that sellpoints continue to refine its current services and add more features to make the experiences more impressive for the viewers.

Pluspunten: Sellpoints is so easy to use and maintain. The platform is very user friendly and intuitive. Auto-save is awesome as well. You do not have to worry about saving your work while on the site. Adding assets such as images and videos have been a breeze and looks great on the site. Report section is very nice and easy to use as well. It gives you an insight to the performance and based on the numbers, we decide to whether to keep or update the content.

Minpunten: When images are added, editing the icon and image size can be a little confusing if you are familiar with the platform. If this portion is not done, there is a chance that the image may show up smaller than the actual size. It would be nice if the site automatically set with preset size.

Pretty good, room to grow

Joanna S.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's alright. My sales partner requires it, so I'll definitely be using it again. I think they have room to grow, but I give them an A for improvements over the past 3 years.

Pluspunten: It's gotten a lot better, in general. Easier to move modules around and make a page look the way I want it.
I've created 4 products with it, starting in 2016, and this last time was the easiest by far.
Reporting is good. I wish it could link up with the sales data for a complete picture of how each widget is performing. I paid for the high end "assistance" which wasn't really necessary now that their self-serve platform has improved.

Minpunten: You can't finish a page by yourself. Some kind of roadblock or error or something will pop up, and you'll need their support team's help. It needs a more intuitive work flow for setting up a page. They just sort of release you into their system with no guide. Then I wish you good luck getting email responses from their OMNI support. Hit or miss, depending on who your rep is. Although they have a few gems there who've given me great help in terms of using their reporting.

Satisfied Customer

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019
Associate Director Digital Retail Marketing
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: There has been times where I felt they are offering a lot of services which sound interesting but cant be executed at retail. Retailer buy in is the most important piece with syndication. Approaching a manufacturer before getting retailer buy in can damage the sales relationship between the manufacturer and retailer.

Pluspunten: Working with Sellpoints I always felt I was working with an intelligent team of individuals who understand syndication and able to effectively develop and execute projects in a timely manner.

Minpunten: Unfortunately I have found that Sellpoints doesn't have a strong foot hold in with all retailers which is a uphill battle when trying to launch a new type of syndication.

Increase Sales for your eCommerce Store by SellPoint

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Awogor M.
Editor In Chief
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is the best place to optimize your eCommerce web pages and conversion for your advertising fees and investment.

Pluspunten: Sellpoints service as a middle - man between our store and the customers by providing the basic tools to make tools that enhance conversion rates for your business.
This is the best company to meet your sales needs and content optimization for the best conversion.

Minpunten: I seriously love every idea of this site. It's helped in educating how to create content that converts with many resources on their platform to make sales possible.

I like all new features and they made more user friendly!

Molly C.
Product Coordinator
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like their new features save your time give your more option. We switched to sellpoints 2 years ago because our old content platform raised their price significantly. I am happy to see that Sellpoints keep adding new features. And I like those help content walk you through the process. Their customer service is great too and I see now you can submit case in your own system you don't have to email everytime. Keep the good job!

Pluspunten: User friendly. I have been using it for a while and this year I see a great improvement.They add submit case/ticket section and put on all the guide to self-taught how to build/publish etc. And the report function I love it most.

Minpunten: When upload assets I wish it could be more categorized. Pictures and PDF looks like all piled together.

Great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Peter P.
Marketing Mgr
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been with Sellpoints for many years mainly because one of our customers has requested that we use Sellpoints. It was kind of pricey for the service at first, but now that Sellpoints is under new management, the cost has come down.

Pluspunten: It makes it easy to upload control content which syncs with our customer's website. Modifying contents is relatively easy and turnaround is fast. Customer service is very good and very responsive to requests. The cost has come down after the new program implemented by the new management.

Minpunten: The syndication is limited to how many retail websites it synchronizes to. Some of our customer's website do not display "above the fold" content and only shows images and/or videos. It would be nice if other retailers' websites could also display the full content which we worked hard on. Currently, only one of our customers' website is set up for full content.

Poor customer service and value of price

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Jessica W.
Key Account Manager
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our client required us to use SellPoints for their online posting, it was us to input the product information and create the layout, SellPoints just help to output the link for my client to approve, I don't see the added value that SellPoints provided. Though they provide clicking history which is nice to have for us, charge is not valuable and customer service is poor as they always link the wrong materials for my client, not once or twice but many times. No discount even you have more than 15 items.

Pluspunten: Call-out icons.
Just find out it has viewer click ratio/history in the software which is added benefits.

Minpunten: Editing is nuts, not user friendly and take so many steps to edit text for call out and the icons are sometimes meaningless.

Processes & Interface

IT, Media & Creative Manager
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Difficult, but once get used to it, it is acceptable.
It will be better if it can be more user-friendly with the help of function showcase and demo.

Pluspunten: Useful for a layperson​ or whoever is​ not into web-savvy.
A good page builder platform that is acceptable by our big buyer, such as Costco.

Minpunten: Workflow and interface are confusing, function description often not describing the specific function literally. It will be great if the help or showcase of the functions are available (take a look at Adobe Photoshop for example)
Video instruction/demo will be very helpful and of course,​ appreciated.

Feature Rich Listings, Great Customer Support

Jennifer S.
Digital Marketer
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Having previously used another content builder, my experience with SellPoints surpasses that by leaps and bounds. The interface of SellPoints is easy to navigate and understand and their team of representatives is always prompt in responding to any requests or inquiries that may come up. They've recently changed a few of their processes and accessibility support requirements, which adds a little bit of extra work, but I think overall provides a better experience for the end consumer.

Pluspunten: SellPoints provides a really easy to set up, self-service content builder for creating enhanced listings that provide more value than a standard listing. The ability to add interactive images on top of listing's main image has been a valuable tool as well.

Minpunten: The interactive images can be hard to align and are often offset once published live on the listing page so the previews are not always the most accurate and it might take a few tries for them to appear as desired.

Useful in legitimizing smaller vendors.

Lydia H.
Graphic Designer
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Their services/widgets legitimize and expand upon what you may have on a SKU's page. So often online retailers have the most basic of product pages, so incorporating banners, comparisons, rollovers, etc just helps things look better.

Pluspunten: The Omni builder is relatively easy to use once you've got a good understanding of it. Thankfully the way the builder functions has not changed in the past few years.
If you're familiar with Amazon's enhanced brand content / A+, then you can easily set up widgets for yourself. Comparatively, it's allows for much many more options including video embedding and image rollovers.

Minpunten: Its integration with different vendor sites can sometimes be a little clunky. Different sites need different icons, sizes, etc and it's not always apparent where that's located when you are first learning how to build. There's a disconnect in uploading and categorizing new assets while building new widgets where new files added in the widget could not be tagged with the appropriate product. Recently, there's been a change in their pricing to make it subscription based. This is somewhat annoying considering the cost of upkeep. With all things, though, the pricing gets better the more SKUs you buy.

It Is Slightly Better Than Most Tools

Luke H.
Digital Content Specialist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is a simple visual layout, most of the functionality works as it seems. There are just some weird quirks and choices. I like the versioning as well.

Minpunten: There's a lot of functionality that would be nice if it were repeatable more easily or if you could set site wide settings like all of the experience CTA buttons were going to have one style for Retailer A, and a different one for Retailer B. Also you should get notification or should have emails sent when you mark something approved so the other people who need to approve it would get notified.

Two to three times a year user

Herminio Y.
Sales Rep
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After using SellPoints for the last 4 years it's become easier to create an item for a website. If I haven't built an item for awhile and forget a step or two I can always email or call my rep for help, which is great.

Pluspunten: The software is relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Minpunten: I think I can navigate through the site ok. If I don't use it for awhile it takes me a little time to remember how to build an item. I think a first time user would become frustrated easily.

Sellpoints Allows Me to Convert More Customers with Rich Digital Product/Brand Content

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Brent F.
eBusiness & Marketing Specialist
Detailhandel, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SellPoints offers an awesome bang for your buck. With easy to use templates that helped me convert more customers, it's easy to justify the investment.

Pluspunten: The simple interface allowed me to quickly upload and manipulate my product content in a beautiful, eye catching layout.

Minpunten: Some of the templates and scaling didn't work as intended, so there is some trial and error involved as well as testing on various screen sizes, devices and browsers.

Sellpoints is a great product that could use equally great service

Michael P.
Key Account Manager
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software looks great and unquestionably makes our products look better and keeps people's attention.

Pluspunten: The ease of using their dashboard to upload data is key, while the finished product is clean and attractive. It serves it's purpose of enhancing our products with features and selling points.

Minpunten: The software is great, while the customer service attention we've experienced could use some polishing and work.

Not super user friendly, but getting better

Natalie C.
National Account Manager
Bouwmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Provides great content for users, and like the customization. Customer services are getting better and response time is faster.

Pluspunten: I like what this software does, it helps us provide the customers with great content. It is continually getting better with updates and additions on what it can support.

Minpunten: The ease of use is not very good. I have found the online help section to often be out of date and customer service sometimes doesn't even know how to do things. BUT they are getting better! Much better than a couple of years ago.

Easy to build, complicated to connedt

Kathryn Z.
Marketing
Sport, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Sellpoints is a great benefit for our company. It enhances our user experience on Costco and helps us gain more sales.

Pluspunten: Building out the pages is super easy and customer support answers questions quickly and with clarity.

Minpunten: Connecting Sell points to your selling platform takes too many steps and lots of communication between various different teams. This process could be much more efficient.

SellPoints on Costco

National Sales Manager
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This was a smooth build process. The consultants on the SellPoints side are all friendly and quick to respond.

Pluspunten: For multi feature items the SellPoints platform helps to elaborate on specific points. With the latest changes you will be assigned a designer who will work hand and hand to establish/build creative content.

Minpunten: After building enough items my internal team understood the software and was fast and efficient at building our items. The change has slowed the build process for my team

Great Experience!

Richard roby F.
National Digital Marketing Manager
Consumentenelektronica, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Trying to increase sales on select products by implementing the SellPoints user experience. We did see an uplift in sales on products that we included SellPoints technology on.

Pluspunten: The SellPoints team is excellent and very responsive! The national account that implemented SellPoints technology on their website was very pleased with the deployment and ultimately this added a great user experience for their products.

Minpunten: I don't have any major issues that stand out as cons.

Great Experience

Kirk B.
General Manager
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Working with Sellpoints was great. I worked with a team of individuals who were experts. They loved it when our company would win.

Minpunten: Some of the software seemed outdated. But it could have been limited to what could be done on other website.

Beneficial Tool

Caitlin T.
Online Coordinator
Import en export, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I will continue to use it but wish I had more control over the posting of the information

Pluspunten: It's extremely helpful to consumers, Answers questions while pointing out features in the product

Minpunten: It's pretty expensive, The user needs to reach out to customer service to make "new versions" of widgets live

Overall great software!

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2019
Sr. Account Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been great. It definitely has increase sales and reduced returns.....what more can you ask for?

Pluspunten: The hero image and the icons on the hero image are great and very intuitive

Minpunten: I wish it was easier to get reports and information

Long term SellPoints User

Cyndi J.
St Manager Internet Operations
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They do an excellent job uplifting sales of products through tours and pages.

Pluspunten: The staff/customer experience. SellPoints hire quality staff.

Minpunten: Cost. It’s a very expensive program. It is however cost justified in conversation uplift.

SellPoints Revisited

Sharena W.
Dir. Marketing Communications
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, the results are nice, and have helped our brand and Amazon exposure.

Pluspunten: Easy to upload assets. Let's you see all content in same location. Easy to replace assets if needed.

Minpunten: I find Webcollage more intuitive. Previewing is not readily available from my experience.

Bringing Legitimacy to your products

Lydia H.
Graphic Designer
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The customer service has been a strong point for SellPoints as our customer representative has been very helpful in the past.

Pluspunten: The ability to add extra images to product pages in a variety of ways.

Minpunten: The user interface to add/remove images is at times fussy.