Book Like A Boss reviews

Over Book Like A Boss

De ultieme software om afspraken te maken en diensten te verkopen. Vraag naar de top 5 functies die geen van de concurrenten biedt!

Meer informatie over Book Like A Boss

I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

Limited integrations and confusing workflow when you are setting things up are Book Like a Boss's biggest downfall.

Beoordelingen van Book Like A Boss

Waar voor je geld

Book Like A Boss heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 289 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Book Like A Boss eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (289)

Jason
Jason

Great Scheduling Tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Steven
Steven
Attorney At Law in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

The BEST Appointment Scheduling and Product Sales Program, Hands Down.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: BLAB has made booking our time a breeze and has also improved our sales numbers. The site we created for our business (Company Plan) sells itself with testimonials, videos, and about us sections. It really is a spectacular product and the best booking site on the market.

The customizability of the booking pages is where this software shines. It is beautiful, intuitive, and offers so many options that you really could use it as the homepage for your business. It allows booking free appointments, products (with credit card payments), and even subscriptions. Having About Me, Testimonials, Videos, Photos, and a Google Map on the booking page - with all colors and fonts customizable - is a game changer. I really can't say enough good things about BLAB. And the customer support is spectacular.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team are INCREDIBLE. They are responsive, quick to implement changes, and are always improving the product. We came from Acuity to BLAB and will never go back. Never.

There's really nothing we don't like. In a market full of booking programs, BLAB stands head and shoulders above the rest.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much Boss! We work very hard to be the best and when we read a review like yours it gives the whole team tremendous energy1

Dylan
Operations Manager in Australië
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Not sexy, but a super-solid appointment program that chugs away reliably in the background

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: BLAB is not a tool that I think about regularly. But it does sit in the background of a lot of our processes and has slowly spread into additional areas. I like the fact that I never need to think about anything after setup - it just works! It is a great value option given the price-point.

We have processed close to 12,000 registrations using Book Like A Boss (a combination of events, online classes, phone bookings etc). It is very easy to setup, easy to customise, and there are lots of options to customise reminders and messengers that clients get as part of the booking process. It was also fairly simple to hook in a payment platform for our paid events. Development had traditionally been fairly slow, but the BLAB team seems to be accelerating and are more regularly introducing features (particularly some that solve previous pain points)

A few of the UI pain points that used to annoy me have been recently fixed (e.g. the option to easily export bookings as a csv, the option to search bookings). I've rarely needed support, and support has always solved my problems, but they can be fairly terse. Think close-lipped cowboy who might not be making eye-contact, but has your back covered ;-)

Jessie
Founder in België
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Why I switched away from BLAB

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Book like a Boss has a lot of flexibility in setting what appointments can be booked and can't be booked. For me the differentiator was the ability to have different calendars that could be used. You can also charge for the meetings which is great for service providers.

For me the biggest cons by far is in the confirmation email that is sent out. The confirmation email does not include an attached calendar invite. The consequence is that the person who booked may have forgotten to put it in his calendar and thus not show up. Other tools do have this feature and it is the main reason why I switched away from Book Like a Boss.

vorig jaar

Hey Boss, you'll be happy to know that we have now added your feature request with a few other updates which you can see here: https://youtu.be/JhysC2XBIpc Time to come home!

Oyekunle
Oyekunle
Digital Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

It just Works!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: BLAB has been a game changer for my business. I am able to easily make bookings, cancel/reschedule, etc. Best part? It syncs with Zoom so a unique zoom link is always generated whenever someone books a call with me.

I have been using BLAB for years now and it's amazing!!! It completely changed the way I take bookings. I love the fact that it has a 2 way sync so I can easily block a time slot on my calendar and it's automatically blocked via BLAB. Also, their support is amazing and makes sure to solve any issues you have

Nothing so far. It's been a breeze to use. They do not have a mobile app but I work mostly from my laptop so that's not a problem for me.

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

The All-in-One Tool for Booking Appointments, Interviews and Coaching Calls (and Getting Paid)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Book Like a Boss for a few years now. I have tested different scheduling tools and I have always come back to Book Like a Boss...and now I have done that for good! It's a very solid options, which I regularly use to schedule appointments and virtual meetings, book podcast interviews and organize consulting calls. I definitely think that Book Like a Boss is one of the top options in the scheduling tool landscape.

There are several features I really like about Book Like a Boss. First of all, there's its overall ease of use. It's easy to navigate through the different sections and carry out the first steps such as connecting and syncing a calendar, creating and customizing an event/appointment, and to connect a payment getaway like PayPal or Stripe to Book Like a Boss. Secondly, I really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used not only to schedule appointments, interviews and virtual meetings, but to actually get paid for calls too. You can actually get paid for them before the call takes place, which means that you won't have to chase clients for payments afterwards. Additionally, there's your personal Book Like a Boss page that you can create and add multimedia content (e.g. video), as well as testimonials, FAQs, and more, to it. Another feature I think is valuable is the ability to add custom fields to a form someone needs to fill out to schedule an appointment – you aren't limited just to name and email address, but you can ask for other things. Then, there are integrations. It's possible, for example, to connect Book Like a Boss to tools like Google Calendar, PayPal and Zoom to create a workflow that lets people see your availability, schedule a call – and pay you for it – and have a Zoom room be automatically created for the call.

One thing that I think could be improved is the customization power users get for their Book Like a Boss page. For how things are at the moment, all pages by different users look pretty much the same... it would be able to have greater options to choose from when creating the page.

Owner in Canada
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great product that always works and expands with your business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience being a BLAB user over the years. The company keeps adding new features and updating existing ones, meaning they are very responsive to customer needs and bugs that come up. I appreciate their growth strategy and attention to customer service, and know the booking and scheduling side of my business is in good hands! And it's great that I can use the software for more than just one-on-one meetings. It can do a lot.

BLAB is reliable and just works. What may be most exciting about the software from my perspective is the ability to set up a variety of individual and group services (appointments, classes, events) and easily take bookings and get paid. The company keeps adding features and improving things, and the customer service is top notch. This is software I trust and have done for 5+ years now.

It can be less than intuitive to customize booking and reminder emails. In the past I've had to do text bookings just to make sure I was getting what I thought I'd be getting.

Consultant and Web Architect in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Zoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session. Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me. Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them. Embed options - Work like a charm.

For the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of

Zachary
Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Streamlined for Coaches and Consultants

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I love BLAB because it offers everything I need as a consultant and coach. I get my own landing page that I can customize with my personal brand. I get to create as many appointments as I need with super easy link sharing for each one, depending on the client I'm working with. My clients love the automatic text/email reminders before our scheduled call, and I love that BLAB automatically creates a Zoom link and calendar event for me!

I'd like to see the client management section with more features, such as editing a client, adding personal notes, sorting, groups, etc.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your glowing review! You can be sure we will be updating our client management system as it's already in our to-do list. Thank you for being a Boss!

Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Book Like A Boss allows me to BOOK LIKE A BOSS!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have an absolutely PERFECT experience with "Book Like A Boss." I have received numerous compliments from my podcast guests on the easy booking system I have in place. I have found this system so much better than playing "email tag" back and forth trying to book an interview. This is especially true when booking a VIP who does not have time to "play email tag."

I have used this software to schedule interviews for my podcast. This system has worked PERFECT ever since I set it up! NOT ONE ERROR! It sends reminder emails to my clients automatically. It sends me reminders as well. This is the ULTIMATE booking system (in my opinion)!

The "appearance" is not a fancy as what I think it could be. BUT - for the money - this is well worth the investment!

JUliet
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Brief Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very user friendly. That is what works for me. I am not so tech but have learnt a lot over the years .. still need the quick and easy tho

Generally it is pretty easy to get around and set up myself.

can't say that there is a least. I would like to have the 15 minute option in there in the time section btw

Riccardo
Wood Crafter in Italië
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The perfect solution to schedule appointments or sell services from the same platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Book Like a Boss has been great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a scheduling tool for their business.

There is so much I like about Book Like a Boss that is not easy to know where to start from :D First of all, I like the fact that it gives users the ability to create a page that can include the different types of appointments or services you may be selling as well as customer testimonials and videos. It is an excellent way to briefly showcase what you do, what you are all about, and what you sell. Then there is the customization power you get. You can create and customize most things: appointment types and duration, confirmation/thank you messages, the branding of your Book Like a Boss calendar, and even decide whether you want to display the calendars for all your events or even the one (or ones) of a specific one (or ones). Same if you would like to embed it to your website, you have the ability to decide what gets displayed and what doesn't get displayed to users. You can even use SMS reminders, or sell memberships, group classes or recurring classes/events. Plus, Book Like a Boss has quite the array of integrations so you will be able to use it with many of the tools you may already be using in your business.

I think the one thing that is missing from Book Like a Boss compared to some of its competitors is a mobile app. It would be great to be able to manage things and even contact people (with the web version you can already do this) with my smartphone so that I wouldn't always be dependent on my computer.

Casey
Casey
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box. I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

- Facebook pixel integration - texting and email reminders are incredibly robust - multiple time options and customization for thank you pages - simple and easy to use interface - calendar iframe embedding works great

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios - creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder - simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

Sheri
Owner in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)

When I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!

Owner and Social Media Strategist in VS

Making so much moolah!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

It's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!

The scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.

Aaron
Aaron
SaaS Onboarding Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The last booking tool you'll ever need

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.

- Customers can pay and book at the same time - Complete customization of the booking pages - Granular control over times availability and dates available. - Can connect my Zoom account, rooms are created automatically - Can setup as many reminders as I need - Easy for me or clients to reschedule if needed - Connects to all my google calendars - Can connect my own domain

- can't customize the emails. Not a big deal because I like the emails as they are, but still would like to be able to customize them.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Aaron, it is truly an honor to have you on board! Keep Rocking the SaaS!

Jonnie
Digital Marketing Director in VK

Great service - great support - I love it

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.

Book Like A Boss is such a great product. The ability to set up both paid and free appointments is really handy - especially with the payment solution baked in. It connects up to lots of service direct and can also link to Zapier for other requirements. More than anything the service is excellent. I use it and I recommend it all the time.

Perhaps your main homepage gets a bit cluttered when you have lots of options for people to choose. However I normally link direct to the specific meeting choice so not really a factor.

Matthew

Pretty Solid Product

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I purchased a lifetime deal for BLAB and find that there is extreme value in it. I would definitely recommend this product. However, the market is so saturated with these tools that an alternative can easily be found if someone doesn't need all of the bells and whistles of BLAB - it can be a bit too much to chew for those who need something simple.

I really like the integration with Zoom and the ability to create unique video meetings when someone books an appointment. I also like being able to take payments for any service or product I provide or sell. Generally there are trade-offs in this area when it comes to these types of features. You may get one, but not both, but with BLAB you do.

The UI could use a bit of an update and the navigation could be cleaned up a bit or consolidated. Right now it's a bit too complex to figure out which settings are in which area, so it takes some digging between the different panels in order to find the exact thing you're looking for. There's a lot of customization, but it's also hard to tell what you're doing - a preview view would be nice, other than opening an entirely different tab to do so, or at least some sort of live editing mode.

Founder in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Almost Perfect

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've had a positive experience using Book Like a Boss and recommend it.

I use Book Like a Boss to book demos on a daily basis. Book Like a Boss works reliably, it's flexible enough to handle most scenarios, and it takes a lot of the work out of scheduling/booking, sending reminder emails, etc. The booking flow is dead simple, and it provides a lot of flexibility in setting your availability.

My biggest gripe with Book Like a Boss is that they don't really let you customize the reminder emails. Those emails are really full of content and I think the no-show rate is higher because the pertinent information isn't easy to see. If they gave you the ability to customize these emails, they'd be the perfect booking solution as far as my needs go.

Sheila
Sheila
Technology Consultant, Web Designer, Web Developer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Clean, Modern Up to Date User Experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had great support and quick responses and enjoy using the tool. I also really appreciate the continual new features that they release on a regular basis.

I love this software! I use it myself and I recommend it to all my clients. I appreciate how easy you can setup and configure appointments along with the details available for each appt such as availability, custom fields, reminders and more. You can even identify which calendar you want an appt to go to and which calendar a specific appt should pull availability from. This is more flexibility than most of the current tools on the market.

The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't yet have is the ability to sell packages of appointments.

BeBe Kelly-Serrato
BeBe Kelly-Serrato
PRO EXECUTIVE COACHING in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

All in One Virtual Assistant and Landing Page

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients and to be paid directly. Also allows for free time to be managed as well and blocks my off time from view to others. In short, I absolutely LOVE IT!

The ability to sync with other calendars and also to my mobile phone, it's a mini virtual assistant and landing page in one web page. Very affordable for all that it offers and easy to use once it's learned.

Initially had to figure out how to get it to work with a stand-alone Office 365 Outlook. Had to use Google Sync to Outlook Sync application to force the sync and then push it to BLAB. Now it works and I'm happy.

Book Like A Boss Makes You Feel Like A Boss

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a really great software at a great price. When you're just starting out or in the growing stages, this pretty much does everything you need. If you need to have 100% customization, you may want to look somewhere else, but BLAB will do 95% of the work in a user-friendly way.

Quick setup and fully fleshed out introductory walk through. Easily set up different kinds of meetings for different lengths, availability, and price. You can setup Book Like A Boss to check your personal calendar for your availability, so if you have something you schedule yourself somewhere else, it will not show that time slot as available for a booking. It does this automatically and it's one less thing to worry about. They give you a booking page where you can customize what your page looks like, turning elements on or off.

The reminder emails lack customization. After someone books, they only get a thank you message that displays on screen. There is no thank you page, you have to do a custom redirect to somewhere else.

Mark
Managing Partner in Nederland
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Book Like A Boss So Simple Even Your Kids Can Do It

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Book Like A Boss is a must have tool. It saves tons of time setting appointments.

Book Like A Boss, also known as, BLAB, is the ultimate tool to schedule an appointment with someone. Just send your ​link to whomever you wish to have a meeting with, and they will be able to choose​ a time slot that you define. The integration with Zoom is very convenient​.

The BLAB user interface has a steep learning curve. Each time we visit the back office of the system is the start of a new search where functionality​​ is. But once set up, there is luckily not that much time needed in the back office. We do hope some user interface or user experiences change.

Sam
Sam
Digital Marketing & Online Sales Specialist, Co-Founder, CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The Boss (but not the replacement)!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have people scheduling time with me through my BLAB link MULTIPLE times per week. It's amazing!

BLAB (as it's known) works REALLY WELL as a personal calendar. As a CEO, my time is valuable... but for certain people, I want them to have access to me. This allows for that, very easily. I also LOVE that they give you your own mini website, that more or less acts as a personal site if you want it to.

It's not built for team scheduling, and doesn't have some of the more advanced features you'd get from other apps like Calendly or ScheduleOnce. BUT... it is really good at what it does (see 'Pros')

Joselito
Joselito
Spiritual Life Coach & Trainer in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love the functionality and regular updates

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Book Like A Boss. I’ve tried a few different options for scheduling but this was the best one so far.

I like how easy this is to use for my clients and how it includes so many different options, like including video, allowing people to buy products and programs directly, and having different kinds of appointments to choose or highlight. Plus, they seem to update the software with more options, so I need to learn how I can use its newer functions.

I wish this would allow me to schedule my own appointments with clients, but I work around it by signing up as if I were a client.

Amy
Owner & Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Book Like A Boss

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Loving what I'm seeing on the free trail, so far! Switching to Book Like a Boss seems like a no-brainer!

On my current platform, I can set up a calendar that clients can use to schedule sessions, but I cannot edit the times and days available. During the free trial with Book Like A Boss, I've found that I not only can put my available times (including non-schedulable down times!) into my scheduling calendar, it will also send out automatic reminders to clients for me! This is so much better for my business! It also integrates with MailChimp to keep my current client subscribers linked in. I can use and edit from multiple platforms with ease of use, which is also a huge bonus and upgrade from my current software.

From a client's perspective, the calendar can be a little overwhelming, I've been told. The simpler, the better!