eHopper eCommerce reviews

eHopper eCommerce

eHopper customer experience

Owner/Operator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

Pluspunten: We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Minpunten: There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

van eHopper op 27-8-2018

Hi,
We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

Online Shopping Made Easy

Technology Support Specialist
Detailhandel, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I’m glad we were recommended eHopper, which helps me train the newly hires how to use it in a smooth manner. This program connects customers online orders to our store. Our customer department can access the inventory of their orders in one system. Software is simple to use and not complicated to manage online.

Minpunten: The features are great but needless to say, the price is quite expensive. It would be ideal if they could lower their price so they accommodate more customers who have a strict budget.

van eHopper op 31-10-2018

We have been working hard on our point of sale/online ordering integrations. It's wonderful to hear you are enjoying it's ease-of-use.

Great for large-scale events!

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2018
Wendy H.
Finance Coordinator
Evenementenbureaus, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Minpunten: I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

Great Service, Limited Functionality

Director of Licensing & Business Development
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Pluspunten: The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Minpunten: The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

van eHopper op 29-10-2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected]

Vape shop review

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Laurie T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Minpunten: I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

Ehopper review

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018
Full Manager Bookkeeper
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Pluspunten: Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Minpunten: Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

van eHopper op 29-10-2018

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected] and we'll be sure to get you set up.

Recommended

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018
Auditor de Tecnologías de Información
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy of use, products display, currency options

Minpunten: Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

van eHopper op 29-10-2018

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

Ehopper

Gencho T.
GM
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to work.
Best price on the market.

Minpunten: Need a lot improvement.
Need more reporting options

van eHopper op 29-10-2018

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Great System and Great Service!

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Katherine Z.
Product Specialist
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

Pluspunten: It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Minpunten: The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Kevin G.
Owner/Operator

Opmerkingen: Excellent

Pluspunten: The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Minpunten: Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

van eHopper op 28-8-2018

Hey Kevin,
It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2018
Jaime R.
Point Of Sale Deployment Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Pluspunten: This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Minpunten: They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

Small business

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
Lynn O.
Manager of Sales
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Pluspunten: Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Minpunten: stock take is not doing what i need Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy need more metric measurements for australia

van eHopper op 24-8-2018

Thanks Lynn,
We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

Very satisfied

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018
Joe D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Pluspunten: They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Minpunten: None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Anny R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.

Pluspunten: Is very easy, this software has everything what I needed

Minpunten: Umm just sometimes is slow. But they have good technical support.

van eHopper op 22-8-2018

Hi Anny, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very glad that our POS software has all the functionality you need, while also being easy for you to use. Inventory and Employee Management are two of our strongest features, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of these for your business. While we are always working to improve speed and performance, please know that you can continue to reach out to our Support team, around the clock, with any question you might have. Thanks again!

I'm more than happy!

Iryna P.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The costumer support is the best! Thanks to customer support for helping me in order to start and run the ehopper POS for my business. I'm very happy and will recommend it to anyone.

Pluspunten: Simple, affordable, easy to use, remote access from ehopper Team, integrated with Pax machine, their merchant service is great!

Minpunten: N/A
The eHopper POS is a great sofware for any business.

van eHopper op 29-10-2018

Iryna, it's lovely to hear you're happy with eHopper! We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, and it's great to hear you are such a strong recommendation for our product and services.

MY eHopper Experience

Keith E.
Senior Client Relationship Manager
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry.
The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle
The POS is very cost effective as well

Minpunten: They do not add logo's to receipt
They do not add logos's to the POS screen in sleep mode

van eHopper op 28-8-2018

Thanks Keith. We really appreciate the response. You're right, while no project is without flaws, we prepare to tackle every hurdle as they arise. Custom logo displays are on our road map. Thanks for choosing eHopper.

Gets the job done for my store!

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2016
Derrick H.
Owner/Store Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: eHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

Minpunten: Could use some additional features in regards to accounting.

Good Product

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2018
Graham P.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far the only hurdled have been getting our products loaded. The support was ok but it took a day for any help. and a few requests weren't even answered.

Pluspunten: Ease in making a transaction
Functions well
Looks nice

Minpunten: Quite difficult to set up (loading products and variations etc)

Great Experience

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2016
Suella V.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience with ehopper has been pleasant so far. Someone is always available to address any concerns we may have and the software itself is a breeze to use.

Pluspunten: Its mostly self explanatory and doesn't require much instruction to use.

Minpunten: It wasn't built to cater to a floral shop, but it works nonetheless.

Not what i would recommend it

Nina S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: bad bad experience i am dealing with. i am canceling it.

Pluspunten: new system something new.
nice scanner,,,,,

Minpunten: worst customer service i had to deal with support team and he just hangs up. and also ignore my email. they take to long to set something up and all.

Review

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Kathleen B.

Opmerkingen: The fact that I’m saving money is A+

Pluspunten: The whole program saves me money. It’s an all in one unit.

Minpunten: The system needs to be quicker. When pressing on the screen it doesn’t immediately come up. Also changing from one screen to another when choosing an item takes a second or two to change. I guess the screen could be more sensitive

van eHopper op 27-8-2018

Hey Kathleen,
So glad you are saving some $$$! The all-in-one units really do provide a simple and efficient pos solution. We are currently working on an update that should help with the overall speed of the software. Thank you so much for taking the time to send some feedback, and don't ever hesitate to reach out to us directly if there's anything we can do to improve your experience. Thanks again!

Great system!

Danielle T.
Operations Manager
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: the all in one is smooth and works so well together.

Minpunten: No real flaws. It's easy to use, easy to maintain and sleek!

van eHopper op 31-10-2018

Thank you Danielle! I'm glad to hear the All-in-One Touchscreen POS terminal is performing well for you.

E Hopper review

Cletus S.
CPA
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple to setup and get running. Competitively priced for entry level point of sale.

Minpunten: Reports and features are lacking. Reports are limited in what they provide. Receipts are hard to find in the system for voids. Sales and customer promotions are difficult to manage. New versions are delayed.

van eHopper op 29-10-2018

Cletus, we really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Feedback from our users is one of the most valuable tools in our development kit. We are working every day to fully expand our reporting capabilities. Someone from our team will reach out soon to see if there any specific questions or concerns for your business we might be able to address.

Our new pos

Marie-helene M.
Zuivel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use and affordable! Great customer service.

Minpunten: Still missing few options like traffic report...

van eHopper op 29-10-2018

Thanks Marie-Helene, very please to hear you are happy with eHopper's Support team!

Review

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2018
Jose A.
Admin
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is very easy to use and very organized

Minpunten: It is hard to find the url link for back office and pos

Thank you Jose! You can always access Back Office at https://bo.ehopper.com/