Gemiddelde scores

4.3/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.8/5

Over Platformly

Intelligent marketing automation tool which enables growth for online businesses through multi-channel audience engagement.

Meer informatie over Platformly

90 reviews worden weergegeven

Dana R.
Creative Director
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

"It's a beautifully functional piece to my business puzzle."

Opmerkingen: I've tried almost every similar platform out there just to find something that made sense for my business in a common sense, not-too-complicated kind of way. And I finally found it with Platform.ly. It's robust, deeply connected and integrated within itself, and it's truly an all-in-one for us.

Pluspunten: It's a beautiful cohesion of marketing, sales, metrics, automation and CRM. It connects easily to my payment processors and pulls in all my accounts with ease and straight-forwardness. I especially appreciate the fact that I can setup and organize multiple projects, domains, sender profiles, automations, payment processors, tracking links, etc. Being able to stay organized is a huge kicker for me, and the visual reports make using Platform.ly a serious pleasure for this vision-minded, see'er of a geek.

Minpunten: I wasn't fully sure what I was getting myself into when I started the trial. I kind of knew, but I just didn't know, ya know. Sure, I knew the overarching idea but I didn't know how deeply things would integrate. I didn't feel the website explained it enough, nor did it seem like a simple process for a new user like myself; I just wasn't sure how it was going to work with the systems I already have in place. But once I got in and started digging, I was able to put the missing pieces together and make all the connections (visually and mentally) that I needed and ended up being like, "Heck yeah, this is sweet!" You can expect a learning curve - just like every new platform - but everything really does flow seamlessly and it's quite a beautiful thing when it all comes together. I do, however, wish there were more landing page templates and integrations that don't require Zapier (not a fan).

Terry H.
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

"Robust Email Marketing Automation"

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the email marketing automation that this tool provides. I am an advanced email marketing user and this tool is perfect for my needs. The event tracking is also really good and last but not least I love the clear dashboard I get with ply.

Minpunten: I would like to see a more polished user interface. The tool is fast and easy to use but I would like to see a better internal design.

Tatiana I.
Marketing Automation Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"Awesome marketing automation tool"

Pluspunten: I love Platformly's advanced segmentation possibility, the topnotch automation, and even the email builder. The system is so simple to use: from the moment you log in the first time, you feel comfortable with it's UI like you were using it all your life. One more feature that I was very excited to discover: Platformly has the link tracking. You can create the links in Tracking with all UTM data, and then just choose to include these links in your email - is that simple! Also if you don't need advanced CRM it will work like a charm. With Platformly you can add custom fields to your contacts, score them while they "travel" trough you funnel

Minpunten: I only have one request that I am missing in the Platformly, its to be able to compare numbers while creating email automation. For example: if the x > y send A campaign, if x < y then send B campaign.

Olivier G.
managing partner
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

"many features - steep learning curve"

Pluspunten: many features
almost everything can be done
pricing

Minpunten: it is a steep learning curve. You need a lot of time to find out how the different functionalitites work.
The support needs some time to figure out why something does not work or how you could solve it.

Rich B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"Right tool for me"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, easy to set up.

Pluspunten: One-stop shop for everything I need to manage my lists. All at an affordable price.

Minpunten: As of Dec 2019 I don't have anything to mention on the least liked feature.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Suvran R.
Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019

"Platformly is an all in one tool consisting of multichannel automation "

Opmerkingen: It is a total one stop solution for making the best use of marketing strength of a company by taking care of attributions related to email listings, tracking of engagements across various campaigns and networks throughout the pool of email marketing campaigns.

Pluspunten: • The business dashboard- One of the most important feature of the tool is the dashboard. It fully customizable. The dashboard showcases real time data in overview format of what is happening to business. This helps in extracting the exact needful strategies to implement with timely data with right drill down capability.
• Email marketing - One of the biggest plus point of the tool is that it can deliver right email to the right person at the right time. Using platformly’s visual email builder one can send ideal responsive campaign driven emails and broadcast it as well. The tool is said to have best delivery rates.
• CRM- the CRM by platformly is a hub point where in one location a business can manage and strengthen their customer relationships. A business can see through the overview all contacts and can choose any contact to see the detail history and associations with them. The data in CRM is automatically update don real time basis.

Minpunten: The only cons I could point out would be a little bit of learning curve for non techies to start with. But the customer support is brilliant.

• Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Kyle L.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

"Great product, great service, great pricing and great development."

Opmerkingen: I'm setting it up for donor and advocacy campaigns. This'll allow us to give our donors and followers a customized experience to draw them into our work.

Pluspunten: - Powerful builders for forms, landing pages & email campaigns
- High email deliverability
- Great service from the team
- Quick development of new features
- All-in-one with advanced reports
- Many native integrations to improve the automations

Minpunten: - Some of the templates look outdated
- Needs more templates for form builder, landing page builder & email campaigns
- Back-end UI could look a little smoother
- Only allows "text" custom fields
- Since it is a "newer" product, many 3rd party services have not integrated with them yet

Alex K.
Marketing Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

"Great product that is saving me a bunch of money"

Opmerkingen: We are keeping in touch with a large number of clients. Platformly allows us to deal with this problem easily and quickly.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and extremely affordable. I like that Platformly combines powerful marketing automation, CRM, business dashboards, landing page and optin builders, advanced reports and many other tools in one place. Moreover, it's good to have all audiences organized in one place, correctly tagged, which allows communicating with them effectively depending on their behavior.

Minpunten: At the point I haven't found too much. I believe that navigation is a bit clunky for automations but that is about it.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"Platformly has been life changing for our business"

Opmerkingen: Platformly has helped us automate our email follow-up and keep in touch with our clients. It's been a huge win to quickly and easily setup automations with complex lead scoring and other rules. We have seen a huge increase in sales because of the power of email marketing with Platformly.

Pluspunten: We had about 10K contacts, but we struggled to communicate with them in a meaningful way because they were in random lists that never got updated. We had no simple way to identify if individual contacts were engaged. With Platfomly, we are using tags and segments to reach the right people and using automation to identify and segment those that are engaged and disengaged.

Minpunten: There is not much to dislike but room for improvements would be there CRM. I miss sales pipeline too much. But overalll very good CRM for its price.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Joshua R.
Chief FUN Officer
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019

"My Platform.ly review"

Pluspunten: 1-Customer service is super helpful and fast to respond!
2-The system does EVERYTHING I NEED and integrates with so many cool other tools that I use and even choose to use because it integrates with Platform.ly.
3-Built in templates are very useful and so far I haven't had to create anything from scratch.
4 - It's easy to navigate and find your way around.

Minpunten: 1 - it would be cool if it had a chat feature that connected to it as Gist does.
2 - The UI could be a bit slicker, but it doesn't affect productivity or functionality, just an opinion.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019
Pablo G.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

"Great email marketing software!"

Opmerkingen: Before use platformly I have been using active campgain, infusiosoft and aweber and all I can tell this app is very and more powerful than their competition and all at a good price.

Pluspunten: Every feature, events, link tracking, sales report, price, great app

Minpunten: at the beginning were few bugs but support is great, and they are on top of everything.

Reinoud V.
founder-ceo
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

"Just use it"

Opmerkingen: For our SAAS (emergency) notification business we needed a solution that could help us catch , manage and identify users while on our website and in our APP. SO that we could start a relation with the help of email marketing based on the user actions...
As add on we got integrated options like the business dashboard. We are very happy with Ply!

Pluspunten: There where mulltiple things that stood out for us. One of them the possibilty to, easily manage the marketing process of multiple products/ brands from within 1 user interface/experience. Really good. Furthermore you can see/feel that the team at Platformly know their stuff. Good email segmentation options. Be able to build different "funnels" based on user events on your website or in your APP. Together with the CRM options... those where the most important features for me.

Minpunten: At first, when we started >12 months ago...the integrated forms to catch userinfo and events on your website, where not the best. However, the Platformly team promissed and delivered a good new version. Together with the options that you can also use external tools like ConvertFul ( they jave full integration now as well) you have more than enough options.

Francisco O.
CEO - Director
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

"Your business all in one box!"

Opmerkingen: I'm using platformly everyday for more than 6 months, and even though at the beginning the learning curve was a bit long, with the help of the support team, I was able to do the setup and run everything smoothly. If you need upgrades, this are at 1 click and at competitive price. one advantage is that you can create DKIM records for unlimited domains and manage more than one business in the account, we have 3 brands and we are using one dashboard per each getting updates everyday and tracking everything!

Pluspunten: Email deliverability is skyrocketing my newsletters!
Tracking conversions and the whole funnel for our online sales is very handy.
And the poweful dashboard let me review everyday the progress of my sales, and analytics from Google.
Support Rocks!
The Support team is amazing, always ready to provide assistance, I have setup integrations for stripe and Paypal and I've got some problems with Paypal and they take more than 2 hours on Sunday to get it sorted.

Minpunten: Landing Page Builder has room for improvement, but still working pretty well.

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Alicia C.
Digital Communication Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

"Cool Features, Decently Priced, Friendly Support Team"

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm very satisfied with this platform. It comes with all the features I need, it's affordable and relatively easy to use. I tried a few other platforms but Platformly is the one that best answers my needs. Thanks for Platformly I was able to save several hours of work per week, which I can now dedicate to other important areas of my business.

Pluspunten: What I like the most about Platformly is that it comes with plenty of features, under a single roof. I can store my subscribers, email them whenever I want, build optin forms and landing pages... I even started using the automation builder and got my first automation up and running. First I was reluctant to use this feature because I thought it was too advanced for me but in the end I was able to get set up very quickly. Platformly is decently priced, unlike many other platforms out there... Their support team is friendly.

Minpunten: There are not enough landing page templates. I encountered a few usability issues in the past, but they have become very rare now.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019
Yevhen S.
Marketing Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019

"Solid service with great features"

Opmerkingen: We are increasing retention. Platformly helps us to be closer to our customers and improve their loyalty and lifetime value by nurturing them daily. Also, we are using the software for collecting email addresses, send newsletters, and create custom workflows for automatic interactions with customers.

Pluspunten: The simplicity of the interface. It's intuitive and powerful - you can do so much you can't imagine. I currently use autoresponders, business dashboards, link tracking, reports and CRM. This is very helpful to manage everything in one place.

Minpunten: Difficult UX of the landing page builder, slow to load pages.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Platformly op 26-4-2019

Thank you very much Yevhen for the great review. As for the page builder, our v2 is in progress as we speak, slated to launch in less than 6 weeks :) So excited to roll it out as it really will take our landing pages to the next level :)

• Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019
Valeria T.
PR Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019

"Flexible Automation Tool"

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend Platformly to any of my colleagues and friends. It has been a positive change for me in the right direction of my business.

Pluspunten: The best thing about Platformly is the people behind the software. They listen and take action. The guys do a great job in terms of development and support. It seems that they are rolling out new features every month (I receive emails from them and read their blog). The most important thing for me is that they are adding features based on customer request.

Minpunten: Make some improvement in reporting and add more helpful reports for different types of businesses.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019
Paul L.
Partner
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019

"PLATFORM.ly is shaking things up in this space!"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic experience so far, I'm very happy to be on board with this product for 2019. I was close to signing up to one of the market leaders, but then this came along and ticked more boxes for the right price.

Pluspunten: PLATFORM.ly provides serious power to the website oener / marketer. There are some big names in this space, and PLATFORM.ly is going to be making them a bit nervous. What I like about PLATFORM.ly the most is the seamless combination of CRM with email marketing and automation tools. It can be used as a broadcast system, and onboarding system alike - the segmentation, tagging and scoring for users is super powerful. I'm quite new to these kinds of tools, yet I find this so simple and intuitive - it makes creating campaigns fun. The reporting possibilities (which I haven't even leveraged yet) look super awesome.

Minpunten: There are a few user interface gripes, however the team are very responsive to suggestions. When manually adding a contact (who does that anyway right lol?) it would be nice to have the name field simply with the same fields as all the other meta data.

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Sofiia B.
PR-manager
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-7-2019

"Platformly completely exceeded my expectations"

Opmerkingen: Platformly helps me a lot to automate business processes. We already automated customer onboarding and our promotional campaigns.

Pluspunten: One of my favorite things at Platformly is automations. You can do almost everything you can think with this feature using a simple drag-and-drop builder. Also, I love their tagging - this makes segmenting your list a breeze, making every marketing campaign powerful. The price of Platformly is unbeatable. The relation between quality and price is one of the best in the market."

Minpunten: I'd like to see more out of the box integrations.

• Beoordeeld op 9-7-2019
Jacky C.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

"Awesome Marketing Automation Tool!!!!"

Opmerkingen: I am running email automation campaign for my clients by using platformly and it work great. I highly recommend this tool if you are looking CRM and EDM system. reply

Pluspunten: The email automation system is awesome! Also the user interface is clean and beautiful.

Minpunten: EDM builder is not user friendly enough. Also they don't have enough edm template.

• Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019
Carlos R.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

"Platformly a very promising tool"

Opmerkingen: I'm happy but waiting for the improves, I know the team is growing and working to deliver a great tool, so I keep on waiting and have big expectations in the future.

Pluspunten: I like the fact of having all in one place, from email marketing, to CRM, link tracking, landing pages...

Minpunten: Some features need to be improved, CRM contacts not banned by detecting what the tool think is a not correct email. Email sequence stopped by email opening needs to be added. Email automation needs to be instant and not coming with a delay.

Houssem eddine G.
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"All in one tool for our marketing automation"

Pluspunten: We have connected this software with our solution using API and now we can segment our users and target them using emails according to their behavior. The email automation and the email builder are what every user want to manage his mail list, they also have email templates with follow-ups for every scenario.
I didn't need the support so much but when I reached them in two occasion they were so responsive.

Minpunten: I think the UI and UX could be a lot better! When I landed the first time I found it difficult but to be honest they do a tour on each page and the documentation is good.

Karen K.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019

"Platformly is the best email marketing tool"

Pluspunten: Platformly is one of the better priced Email marketing tools I have used. I manage my lists and the platform is perfect for my needs. It also have a great service regarding the analytics of the emails. You can see who from the list reads it and who clicks on the links.

Minpunten: Even if you can easily modify the templates, sometimes with Platformly you need some video guide for a better understanding. Other than that the app is great!

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019
Kahlil W.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

"Our new email automation marketing tool"

Opmerkingen: We have been looking for an alternative tool that could give us a simple easy to use automation sequence and found platformly to be the software that fulfilled this need. Wish we found this a few years ago.

Pluspunten: Ease of use we like the robust automation and prebuilt dashboard templates

Minpunten: On first glance the dashboard was a bit daunting but after going through tutorials we found it easier to understand

Andrew A.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

" Finally the ease of automation I've been looking for"

Opmerkingen: We build out subscriber list with ease and are able to automatically drop new subscribers into a drip funnel, depending on where they came from.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Platformly is its simplicity, how easy it is to create a campaign and, of course, its deliverability. It is a tool in which email managers trust so you make sure that all your campaigns reach the inbox.

Minpunten: No cons found yet. We are still learning the system and looking forward to working with it more.

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
João A.
Digital Strategist
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

"Marketing automation made simple (even for the likes of me)"

Opmerkingen: I only started using it for a few days and already see the potential of what can be done in Platformly, to the point I get a little intimitaded with the possibilities. When people think in marketing automation tools, they think about having to hire expensive developers or plucking their hair out trying to use the platform. I know, I feel overwhelmed myself. But once you login, you are gently onboarded, as the chat window asks you to "add contacts", etc, so you're learning by doing. The way they do this is very seamless, and makes what is usually a complicated product - easy to learn.

Pluspunten: It’s true that many users get put off by complicated software. It’s a fine line to being able to have a powerful set of features and present it in an intuitive and clear manner. With Plaformly you get both.

Minpunten: I'd like the email delivery rate to be better.

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019