Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Platformly

Intelligente tool voor marketing automation die groei bevordert voor online bedrijven door de betrokkenheid van het publiek te stimuleren via meerdere kanalen.

Meer informatie over Platformly

Initial setup is a little tricky if you're not familiar with this type of software.

Beoordelingen van Platformly

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Platformly heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 88 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Platformly eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (88)

Fraser
Fraser

Great marketing automation tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Terry
Terry
CEO in Griekenland
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Robust Email Marketing Automation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I really enjoy the email marketing automation that this tool provides. I am an advanced email marketing user and this tool is perfect for my needs. The event tracking is also really good and last but not least I love the clear dashboard I get with ply.

I would like to see a more polished user interface. The tool is fast and easy to use but I would like to see a better internal design.

Pablo
Owner in Mexico
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great email marketing software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before use platformly I have been using active campgain, infusiosoft and aweber and all I can tell this app is very and more powerful than their competition and all at a good price.

Every feature, events, link tracking, sales report, price, great app

at the beginning were few bugs but support is great, and they are on top of everything.

olivier
managing partner in Zwitserland
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

many features - steep learning curve

4,0 4 jaar geleden

many features almost everything can be done pricing

it is a steep learning curve. You need a lot of time to find out how the different functionalitites work. The support needs some time to figure out why something does not work or how you could solve it.

Tatiana
Tatiana
Marketing Automation Consultant in Mexico

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome marketing automation tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love Platformly's advanced segmentation possibility, the topnotch automation, and even the email builder. The system is so simple to use: from the moment you log in the first time, you feel comfortable with it's UI like you were using it all your life. One more feature that I was very excited to discover: Platformly has the link tracking. You can create the links in Tracking with all UTM data, and then just choose to include these links in your email - is that simple! Also if you don't need advanced CRM it will work like a charm. With Platformly you can add custom fields to your contacts, score them while they "travel" trough you funnel

I only have one request that I am missing in the Platformly, its to be able to compare numbers while creating email automation. For example: if the x > y send A campaign, if x < y then send B campaign.

Kyle
Kyle
Owner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great product, great service, great pricing and great development.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm setting it up for donor and advocacy campaigns. This'll allow us to give our donors and followers a customized experience to draw them into our work.

- Powerful builders for forms, landing pages & email campaigns - High email deliverability - Great service from the team - Quick development of new features - All-in-one with advanced reports - Many native integrations to improve the automations

- Some of the templates look outdated - Needs more templates for form builder, landing page builder & email campaigns - Back-end UI could look a little smoother - Only allows "text" custom fields - Since it is a "newer" product, many 3rd party services have not integrated with them yet

Callum
Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

A great alternative to 'the chimp'

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good CRM for customers, great way of keeping in touch

It just works, and the landing page builder is now much better than it was

Needs a dedicated Shopify app. I understand that's being worked on.

Dana
Dana
Creative Director in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

It's a beautifully functional piece to my business puzzle.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried almost every similar platform out there just to find something that made sense for my business in a common sense, not-too-complicated kind of way. And I finally found it with Platform.ly. It's robust, deeply connected and integrated within itself, and it's truly an all-in-one for us.

It's a beautiful cohesion of marketing, sales, metrics, automation and CRM. It connects easily to my payment processors and pulls in all my accounts with ease and straight-forwardness. I especially appreciate the fact that I can setup and organize multiple projects, domains, sender profiles, automations, payment processors, tracking links, etc. Being able to stay organized is a huge kicker for me, and the visual reports make using Platform.ly a serious pleasure for this vision-minded, see'er of a geek.

I wasn't fully sure what I was getting myself into when I started the trial. I kind of knew, but I just didn't know, ya know. Sure, I knew the overarching idea but I didn't know how deeply things would integrate. I didn't feel the website explained it enough, nor did it seem like a simple process for a new user like myself; I just wasn't sure how it was going to work with the systems I already have in place. But once I got in and started digging, I was able to put the missing pieces together and make all the connections (visually and mentally) that I needed and ended up being like, "Heck yeah, this is sweet!" You can expect a learning curve - just like every new platform - but everything really does flow seamlessly and it's quite a beautiful thing when it all comes together. I do, however, wish there were more landing page templates and integrations that don't require Zapier (not a fan).

Dennis
Dennis
Founder in VK
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Manage your whole business with this one tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team are super-helpful and respond very quickly. They have really put a lot of effort into this tool. It's really powerful and I'm only really scratching the surface. I can see it covering most of my needs as my business grows.

I can manage my whole business with Platfromly. From email automation, sending SMS, seeing sales stats directly from Stripe and more. It also has tracking links which are useful to see how often a link has been clicked. This is especially useful to get external data outside of what any tool (like Facebook) will tell you - so you can compare what has actually happened. They also have webhooks, so it's easy to connect other tools and send data into Platformly.

Some elements need more explanations. Although they have improved with video tutorials, they need to go into more details for some areas - like how to use the funnels feature, and how to use Events. Also, why to use split tracking etc...

Suvran
Suvran
Co-Founder in India
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Platformly is an all in one tool consisting of multichannel automation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a total one stop solution for making the best use of marketing strength of a company by taking care of attributions related to email listings, tracking of engagements across various campaigns and networks throughout the pool of email marketing campaigns.

• The business dashboard- One of the most important feature of the tool is the dashboard. It fully customizable. The dashboard showcases real time data in overview format of what is happening to business. This helps in extracting the exact needful strategies to implement with timely data with right drill down capability. • Email marketing - One of the biggest plus point of the tool is that it can deliver right email to the right person at the right time. Using platformly’s visual email builder one can send ideal responsive campaign driven emails and broadcast it as well. The tool is said to have best delivery rates. • CRM- the CRM by platformly is a hub point where in one location a business can manage and strengthen their customer relationships. A business can see through the overview all contacts and can choose any contact to see the detail history and associations with them. The data in CRM is automatically update don real time basis.

The only cons I could point out would be a little bit of learning curve for non techies to start with. But the customer support is brilliant.

Yevhen
Yevhen
Marketing Manager in Oekraïne
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 werknemers

Solid service with great features

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are increasing retention. Platformly helps us to be closer to our customers and improve their loyalty and lifetime value by nurturing them daily. Also, we are using the software for collecting email addresses, send newsletters, and create custom workflows for automatic interactions with customers.

The simplicity of the interface. It's intuitive and powerful - you can do so much you can't imagine. I currently use autoresponders, business dashboards, link tracking, reports and CRM. This is very helpful to manage everything in one place.

Difficult UX of the landing page builder, slow to load pages.

Reactie Platformly

5 jaar geleden

Thank you very much Yevhen for the great review. As for the page builder, our v2 is in progress as we speak, slated to launch in less than 6 weeks :) So excited to roll it out as it really will take our landing pages to the next level :)

Rick
Host of The My Future Business Show in Australië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

My Future Business Relies on Platformly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Platformly has been amazing. I have access to a platform that I understand that delivers the results we need.

The thing I love about Platformly, is the people who support the software. The software is amazing, but what makes it even better, is having access to real people that make understanding the platform easy.

As a software geek, I love everything to be optimized, so it would be easy for me to find a dozen things to improve. That said, I have experienced only a few buggy things over the years, all of which were addressed within a day of reporting them.

Lucien
Entrepreneur in Duitsland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

All in One Marketing suite for a reasonable price

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like the platform and would recommend it to anyone who is in need of marketing automation and basic CRM and Reporting capabilities. For me, it hit the sweetspot of features and open architecture so I can compensate it´s weaknesses by using third party provider.

I quite enjoy having an end to end solution that starts with linktracking for incoming traffic, over marketing automation to the reporting in form of business dashboards. In addition platformly comes with an CRM to keep track of your client/prospect base so you don´t have to integrate it with an external CRM provider (but you certainly could). In addition, I like that the platform is build with connectivity and third party integration in mind, so you can hook it up with pretty much any tool as long as it supports Webhooks.

The strength of tying to cover everything is, in my opinion, the platforms weakness. It makes the setup and onboarding process a bit daunting. The platform has also it´s weakpoints in regards to the landingpagebuilder, which will become obvious if you worked with best in class builders like Elementor before.

Ryan
Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Platformly has been very helpful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

All the features and the price point. I am interested in many software to help ease the burden of work, but not all software is budget friendly.

Another software to get acquainted with is never fun. Hopefully will be around for a long time.

Joshua
Chief FUN Officer in VK
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My Platform.ly review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

1-Customer service is super helpful and fast to respond! 2-The system does EVERYTHING I NEED and integrates with so many cool other tools that I use and even choose to use because it integrates with Platform.ly. 3-Built in templates are very useful and so far I haven't had to create anything from scratch. 4 - It's easy to navigate and find your way around.

1 - it would be cool if it had a chat feature that connected to it as Gist does. 2 - The UI could be a bit slicker, but it doesn't affect productivity or functionality, just an opinion.

Ye
Growth Lead in Singapore
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Email Marketing Automation on Steroids :)

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Satisfied

Platformly is my goto only tool for email campaigns. Native link tracks to event tracking for logged-in users to tagging them for inclusion/exclusion of specific post campaigns. For the non-technical, visualizing and plotting the funnels is straightforward in their visual builder where important aspects like (eg. delay, tag) can be controlled. It also takes care of the SMTP posting. Keeps things organized

Email delivery can be better but can't fault them as depends on several outside factors too.

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Thailand
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

It's everything you need for your small business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It has everything we need to run our business, set up sales lead systems and manage the sales process. I don't need any other platform, so that makes it super simple to access one site, one platform and manage everything in one place. Support is top notch.

There is always a learning curve, but the videos are helpful and the support is prompt and direct. Super appreciate that compared to other systems I've used.

Maintenance Technician II in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Great New CRM

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool and I'm using it for email marketing and so much more. This looking to be a great software.

Does pretty much all I needed in a CRM at a fraction of the cost. I really like the fact the Dev is very active and they have a lot of great features planned. Automation is amazing.

So basically features such as importing contacts has to many steps. Would like to see this simplified to make it easier.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great for a small startup in the digital/ecommerce space

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to setup, not expensive, very reasonable pricing.

3rd Party sender emails (like SES) have issues somtimes but platform.ly's support was always great so far to help.

Leon
Leon
Senior Ecommerce Integration Specialist in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great email marketing solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

As someone who was looking to start with email marketing I like that this tool is not overwhelming but have enough functionality. The team is also great with updates and rolling out integrations

can't say there is nothing to dislike, maybe more integrations with other CRMs and lead tools

Thomas
Thomas
Owner in Costa Rica
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

One Stop Shop Tool for Marketing Automation

4,0 4 jaar geleden

What I like most is that it offers most tool you would need as a business for your marketing under one hat. No need to switch between tools to create links, emails... This tools has it all. On top of that if offers many native integrations which is also great as you won't necessarly need other tool such as Zapier to connect.

The UI/UX are definitely their weak spot in my opinion. I have nothing agains a minimalist design but here it's too minimalist. Some functions could be enhanced and are not as good as feature specific companies. Their email builder could definitely be improved

Maintenance Technician II in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Great Automated Marketing Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I have found Platformly to be a solid, well function SaaS. I'm glad I found them when I did.

Platformly allows you to easily set up automated flows based on your needs and the interactions of those you're communicating with. Although they aren't quite at the same level, they are easily giving Infusionsoft/Keap a run for their money with all the features they have. Platformly has a great team behind it and will only get better as time goes by.

Alex
Alex
Managing Director / Digital Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Run your businesss on steroids

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to use and set up. Platformly is an all-in-one platform to run your business.

You need some tech skill to build great looking emails. The builder is not as good as other tools

Solid Marketing Automation for Price

- Customer Support - Automation (auto responder) creation and templates

- need to build up the landing page templates and ease of use

Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Makes your life easy

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It has all the stuff we need for our CRM in one tool. It is very organized.

The email builder could be more improved.

Joon K
Joon K
Managing Director in Thailand
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great Email Marketing Platform! Simple, effective and beautiful!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Platformly and I replaced Mailchimp with Platformly (and one more email marketing tool). I would definitely recommend it to any others looking for a solid, working, effective email marketing tool.

It is simple to set up and get things running - but it is filled to the brim with features. The team is supportive and continues to work on making the product even better.

It is lacking in direct integrations with other major tools. I would also like to see better forms.