Social Media Manager Essential Tools

Ben R.
Marketing Manager
Muziek, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Their team has always been very responsive in helping me with any questions I've had. I can't wait to see this product become more widely used in helping content creators reach their audiences effectively like they have done for me.

Pluspunten: This tool should be in every social media account managers bookmark list. I use this daily to help with video editing. Even if you're a pro video editor, their is no need to be spending hours trying to get the format correct. Kapwing does the hard work for you.

Minpunten: No real cons, this service is solid. My only wish list request would be the ability to have an archive of the videos I've already worked on. So incase the client needs something edited/resized I don't have to reupload.

Kapwing makes simple video tasks even simpler!

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Web Designer/Journalist
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Kapwing has been great! I'll definitely use it again for personal projects!

Pluspunten: Kapwing is pure genius. It takes a number of small, easy video tasks, and makes them easier. No need to download software just to reverse or resize a video. This service does it online for free (with a watermark)! These tools include trimming, looping, resizing, reversing, rotating, and converting video, among other functions. I used Kapwing once when I needed to reverse a video for a visual effect. After looking through the basic video editing software I had installed on my computer and finding that none had the feature, I tried Kapwing and it worked like a charm.

Minpunten: As stated above, you have to endure a watermark unless you want to pay for the service. That being said, it's a small price to pay for such a great service! Furthermore, the creators really do deserve to get paid for their work.

My experience with Kapwing

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Rosa irene G.
Digital Artist
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used it once to loop a video that I needed ASAP, had no access to more professional tools like PS so had to search for a software that I could use online to get express results. Got me out of the hurry and I loved everything about it, except for the price. However, it is still useful and you can still download the result for free if you don´t mind the watermark.

Pluspunten: *Super easy and fast to use if you want to edit your images or videos.
*Offers multiple options like creating a gift out of a bunch of images, editing the speed of a video or looping one.
*No need for any kind of professional, not even semi-professional, knowledge. It is as easy as following steps, the interface and instructions are super clear and friendly.
*No need to download software, you can use it all online
*You can use it for free, with a watermark in your final result. But the watermark is cute.

Minpunten: *The only con is that you have to pay to get the watermark removed from your videos or images, and it is not that cheap unless you use it a lot and pay the monthly or yearly fee.

A suite of handy video editing tools

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: easy to use; highly recommended.

Pluspunten: As a user, I'd like to thank Kapwing for providing many of their tools free of charge. In the past I needed to pay to get watermark-free downloads. It has become free recently. The tools are classified into tasks that people commonly need to fix their videos, e.g, video crop, resize, looping and so on. The tools are very easy to use and intuitive.

Minpunten: As being design for ease of use by amateurs, the downside is that sometimes you may have to run through a couple of different tools individually to achieve what you need.

The easiest and fastest way to produce great videos!

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Seriously love kapwing. been a customer for years now and they are constantly innovating. and the value you get for you money is unbeatable.

Pluspunten: - super easy to use
- many many features
- no editing skills required
- produce content for all plattforms

Minpunten: - you have to download and reupload your video if you want to use multiple tools.

Best Video Editor

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
Hanah S.
Freelance Writer
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, this site helped me work on my videos and I will continue to use it to work on my project videos. The video editor site has helped me and it wasn't hard to use. Anyone can use this site to work on the videos they need to work on.

Pluspunten: This video editor saved the day for me! I love how this editor website is so smooth. This site isn't difficult. I can upload my own videos or my own images to this video creation website. I needed a site just like this, so it could help me fix my writing and ministry work videos. This video editor didn't take long to work with. I can also put subtitles into the video editor. This was something that I needed help with. I needed to add subtitles to my videos. The subtitles were simple to add in and I am so happy it wasn't confusing. I also love how I can add audio to my video slides. I love how I can do my writing projects with more flow now and ability.

Minpunten: I dislike the black screen to work on. I wish the dashboard area was a different color. The color is okay, but a more light color would be nice. There should be another option on the main dashboard screen. The dark color is not appealing.

My secret weapon in media

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Rick R.
ROC Staff
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Kapwing makes me look better at my job than I actually am.

Pluspunten: There are so many things I can user Kapwing for - but I found it because I needed to resize videos for Instagram. After that, I just continued to find new ways I needed Kapwing. Always works, doesn't cost a ton of time or money, and more features keep coming.

Minpunten: My only complaint is limited mobile use, but it's clearly not the focus here.

Came up near top of search engine for free meme generator

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Kathleen M.
Book Author
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was useful for a very basic advertisement meme. It didn’t cost me anything but my time

Pluspunten: I liked that it was free, I liked that I could choose to use my own photos and select from a variety of fonts. I liked the font color selection.

Minpunten: I didn’t like that I couldn’t easily choose the background color. I didn’t like that I couldn’t figure out easily if I could use multiple images with multiple captions. It seemed very basic

Repurposing on steroids!

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2019
Sheryl P.
Video Strategist
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Branding is a key component to not only my own content marketing strategy, but what I teach my students. Kapwing is helping our company create more branded content that generates more video views, engagement and brand awareness.

Pluspunten: I love that you can create a core video and repurpose it for a variety of different social media platforms.

Minpunten: Would love if there was a mobile app. I think there’s one in the works?

Kapwing

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019
Megan F.
Graphic Design
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This program allows everyone on our team to do basic video edits - things like reformatting a video for Instagram that would usually take longer and be delegated to someone with other things to do can easily be achieved by everyone.

Minpunten: I understand the need for it to be a paid service, but I wish there were more watermark-free free services.

Loved the Ease of Use

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019
Lisa S.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent. I would recommend this software for others to create videos with.

Pluspunten: I liked that I could add multiple videos into one very quickly and change the size as well quickly. It was much faster and EASIER than other programs I've tried over the years.

Minpunten: I did not get a return email quickly when I had a question.

Terrific video platform!

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
My N.
Communications Specialist
Filantropie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, intuitive, user-friendly, variety of applications

Minpunten: Lack of organization tools, inability to label projects more clearly, deleted projects after period of time

Easiest way to edit gifs and videos

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2019
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Tools are very efficient and have user-friendly design - you always know exactly what your end product will look like

Minpunten: I don't use it frequently enough to require this, but if I did, I'd love an easy desktop app that combines some of their most popular tools

Video Editing Tools to Help you Out

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A good experience, and a lot of different tools to help me achieve what I am trying to do with my social media presence.

Pluspunten: Lots of different options makes this one of the best tools around, and to make the video how you want, great for social media and love the ability to make gifs. Easy to edit photos and videos, and works fast.

Minpunten: Some tools can’t be used all at once, so you’ll need to put the video through each one. I think another negative is just the name of it.

All-in-one content editor

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019
Communications Planner
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I discovered Kapwing while searching for a good meme editor. It has the best user interface among all meme editors I've used. It is easy to edit text and add images. There is also no watermark even for free accounts. I also like that it has apps for making videos.

Minpunten: It is only available in the web. There is no mobile app yet.