Over Evalato

Evalato is een next-generation platform voor het indienen en evalueren van prijzen, beurzen, aanvragen, studiebeurzen, HR en andere programma's.

Meer informatie over Evalato

Beoordelingen van Evalato

4,9
Waar voor je geld
5,0

Evalato heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 25 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Evalato eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (25)

Tia
Tia
Personal Stylist in Bulgarije
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Evalato review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One word - simplicity. Evalato is a tool I wouldn't replace for anything.

How easy it makes the review phase. Setting up different rounds is quick and easy. Sending entries to the judges takes just a click! Last but not least, it’s such a relief that the software calculates the final evaluation results. I also love that the platform provides you with a special submission webpage to display the judges’ ratings and the entries themselves once the winners are announced.

So far, so good. I have no complaints at all.

Thanks for the love!

Daniela
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for managing large events

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We’ve been using Evalato to organize large events with a significant number of participants. Evalato has been of great help with the process of setting-up and managing thousands of entry forms. Getting started with Evalato was astonishingly easy. Their video tutorials are extremely useful and easy to understand. We were pleasantly surprised to see how easy it is to create and customize entry forms. The platform allows you to customize entry forms as best fit for the purposes of your event and makes managing thousands of applications, as well as doing post-event analysis seem like child’s play. It’s the greatest time-saver! The platform is very user-friendly for all parties involved. To us as organizers, it’s important to create the most comfortable experience possible and since we’ve started using Evalato we’ve had nothing but positive feedback from all categories of participants in our events.

Cross browser compatibility needs to be improved.

Thank you, Daniela!

Teodora
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Evalato is great!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been organizing our "Career in Bulgaria, why not?" career and employment forum for 11 years, and looking at ways to diversify the event, which already had 100+ exhibitors and 2000+ attendees, we decided to add an awards ceremony. As a small team we already use other leading CRM and martech solutions to cope with the workload, so we began looking at smart ways to manage our awards project too. We came to Evelato after some research online and after a couple of reccommendations from people within our industry. Last year we decided to test Evelato for our first "Employer of the year" awards.

- Easy to create entry forms and custom fields - with little training (p.s. the video tutorials were great) we were able to create all of our awards' entry forms; - As we were already using Braintree Payments for the forum, setting up our payments was also a breeze; - Judge assignments were very intuitive also, and we like that the judges receive a personal email with login credentials. - All-in-all so far the solution fits our needs great.

- I would like to see the "Edit the submissions as Admin" feature go Live, as we had to edit some of our applicants' entries last year and we are greatly looking forward to this feature. Thanks, Evalato!

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. The feature you need is soon to be released.

Viktoria
Account Manager in Bulgarije

My experience with Evalato

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Evalato provides users with exceptional customer services. Overall, it is easy to use and provides great value for money.

I was pleasantly surprised by how user-friendly the software is. I liked the most the high level of customization that Evalato offers. The analytics is another beneficial feature of the software that contributes to my positive experience.

Currently, Evalato meets all my requirements.

4 weken geleden

Thank you, Viktoria! We are happy you find Evalato just the right match for your programs.

Grigor
Project manager in Griekenland

Superior award-management platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are extremely happy to have found Evalato and we believe this is the best solution for our needs.

Evalato helps us improve every phase of our awards by creating a convenient experience for everyone involved in the competition. The whole team is using Evalato to easily manage our registrations and submissions, and to monitor the payments. We are able to fully customize the web experience to match our brand. All the data, analytics tools, the results and votes are very detailed and help us a lot. The software is also very convenient for our international judges and saves them a lot of time since the voting process is entirely online. And last but not least, the application process for our applicants is very simple and optimized.

Nothing to complain about. We are delighted to see the fast development of the software and the regular updates and improvements.

Albena
Project Director in Bulgarije
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Evalato took us to the future

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience! That’s a true remedy for us as awards organizers. Evalato showed us what it means to work in a truly efficient way. I believe that’s the future of awards management.

Everything really. I can’t imagine organizing our awards without Evalato now. It makes collecting entries so effortless - no exchange of endless emails with applicants and jury, no crappy registrations forms, no storing of applications in hundreds of folders anymore. Now we handle everything in Evalato and that’s a big time-saver. I like how easy it is to set up the judging and that I can monitor the progress of the judges and the judging results in real time. Our judges and customers are also very pleased with our choice of software and that really matters to us. I love the interface of the system too. It’s so sleek and simple. I also love how the registration form looks on our website - we were able to customize it with our brand’s colours and fonts and it’s just beautiful and perfectly matching our website. On top of that, Evalato support team is so helpful and kind.

Currently they don’t have a public voting. However, we know it’s being developed right now as a feature. Right now we use another app for this purpose but we don’t like it so we’re really looking forward to Evalato’s public voting feature to be launched. We hope it will be beautiful and user-friendly as everything in Evalato.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you! Yes, the public voting feature is on its way.

Dobromir
Head of Operations in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

My favourite find in 2019

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly recommend it!

I rarely write a review about a product but I liked Evalato enough to make an exception. The “submission and evaluation” part works great. It is simple to use and keeps things running smoothly without having to worry about the annoying manual tasks. I highly recommend it! At first glance this looked like a simple solution, but the more I used it the more I realized it’s quite robust. It even has features that help with the marketing side of things, which I really liked. Best of all there’s no setup or training required. You can start using the platform right away, that’s how easy it is.

So far, so good, I have nothing to complain about at the moment

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Victoria
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for awards management and candidates selection!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is no doubt Evalato is the most easy to use and time saving app of it's kind!

We use it to select candidates, signing up for our career events, and for the whole awards management, we organise. So the most important thing is our candidates/company entries/junges feel comfortable, while doing whatever is needed. Not last, Evalato saves so much time to our team, we really do have time for more inspirational things to do!

Probably, that it's not free for free entrants. But I surely understand that and am totally fine, beacuse when it saves so much time and saves the day, the price is reasanoble. And also they have transparency in pricing, so I can check my budget.

Director in VS
Politieke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best award management system, period!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been looking and testing many systems of this kind. We spent tens of thousands of dollars in custom systems that every time they needed a bigger investment to keep it working and current. We were so happy to find Evalato that offer a flexible system with amazing features. It is truly the most friendly system that we found and the price is unbeatable!

Ease of use, flexibility in cost, management features, possibility to connect with Paypal/Stripe, customer support.

There is nothing we don't like about it.

Margie
Margie
Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Easy way to run a contest

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Evalato worked great for our contest.

We were running a contest for students where they could submit art in photo, video, doc or audio files. Evalato took every kind of file format and allowed it to be openable by the judges.

I would have liked more flexibility with email templates.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review, Margie! We're happy Evalato helped you run your contest with ease. We're constantly working on adding new features or improving existing ones, so we'll have your feedback about the email flexibility in mind when discussing the product roadmap in our next meeting.

Tsveta
Program Manager in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Love from first sight

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Evalato helps us work in a modern and efficient way. It took us into the future of awards management. We loved it from the moment we saw it and it gets even better in time since they are constantly introducing new features.

It makes organizing awards a walk in the park. It was so easy to get started with Evalato - it really simple and user-friendly as a software. We save tons of time thanks to Evalato’s tools - from the smooth registration process, automated emails to the evaluation process that is so easy to set up and manage. I love that we can customize the look of the registration form to perfectly match our website. Our applicants and judges are also very pleased with the system which is very important to us. The customer support is exceptional.

Still lacking a public voting feature but they said it’s being developed as a feature at the moment. So we’re looking forward to it since we’re not happy with the app we’re using right now. And we’re certain Evalato’s version will be so much better.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, our developers are working on the public voting feature and it will be available soon.

Mariana
Communications manager in Bulgarije
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Definitely 'THE NEXT LEVEL' for your awards management.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's extremely easy to use. I love that. The software is build amazingly. All the included features are well thought and it does save a lot of precious time when managing awards. I'm also impressed by their customer support - fast reply, easy to understand explanations, pretty friendly staff :)

Honestly speaking, I was unable to find anything.

Veronika
Event Business Professional in Bulgarije

Awesome system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compared to other similar solutions I’ve researched, Evalato is the definite winner when it comes to ease of use and price.

Easy to use Great UX design Simple application Completely customizable judging method Sleek analytics Automatic emails to applicants and judges Great customer support

I can’t think of anything that i didn`t like

Thank you, Veronika!

Zdravka
IT Product Owner in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great value for money

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good solution and cheaper option than others. I recommend it

The video tutorials were very helpful, because there are many options and can be confusing at the start. After that it is very easy to use.

So Evalato works very good, but the admin interface is only in English when programs can be in 40+ languages.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback, Zdravka. We're happy that you find the tutorials helpful. We'll be happy to translate anything from the admin panel that is not clear to you - just use the chat support button whenever in doubt.

Lyubomir
Project manager in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The simplest and most efficient awards software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I truly love that tool. Makes everything simple!

Before choosing Evalato, I made quite a research on similar systems so that I make the best choice for our team and customers. Evalato is the easiest to use from all I’ve seen - simple and logical UI, beautiful design, and so easy to use. Yet, super efficient. I love that we’re in control of everything concerning our awards: from payments to managing the submissions in all stages. It just makes the whole process so much easier for us as organizers! Same for submitters and judges.

I cannot add anything here. I’m super happy with the software.

Stanislava
Project Manager in Bulgarije
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing easy to use tool for virtual events and managing awards

5,0 vorig jaar

Evalato is my favourite tool for hosting online events. It effectively combines that with being an amazing tool for managing awards, evaluation programs and community building. It has an extremely user friendly interface with an intuitive layout. I absolutely love the 1:1 matching feature and being able to view the list of participants in an event, book meetings and differentiate between the overall program and my own agenda with individual meetings. Also, I think it's the perfect tool for managing evaluation programs as it makes the submission and managing applications process so easy and intuitive. An all-round amazing solution that doesn't break the bank.

Nothing to complain about at this stage.

Petya
Petya
Verleger in Duitsland

Overall excellent solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A friend recommended Evalato to help automate application submission so I knew it would be good - just not how good exactly. All I can say is: Evalato where have you been all this time?

This is much better than I expected. It does everything as advertised and automates all the work once the program is setup and running.

One minor problem is no free option for free programs, but considering the quality of the system I’m ok with this.

Thanks for the feedback!

Alexander
Head of Department in VK
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

“Exactly what I hoped and more!”

5,0 vorig jaar

I did quite a thorough reserach before choosing Evalato and I can definitely say it is the best value for money awards management system out there. It is incredibly intuitive and easy to use so I hardly posed any questions to the support team. However, whenever I did, they were very friendly and quick to respond. I love how much time I can save from hadling applications and how easy it is to review and score the submissions. The automatic emails are a huge time saver as well, especially as we don't use a separate email software or CRM. I'm very happy with Evalato and would reccommend it to anyone!

There's nothing I would point out as a con as I'm quite happy with the software.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review, Alexander!

Ulyana
Manager in Bulgarije
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Evalato is an easy-to-use platform that incorporates every process that is part of organizing a priz

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Submission of the candidatures takes place directly on the platform, and there is no longer any need for a person from our company to deal with the transfer of files from participants to an archive. Then there is no need to prepare the files (from designer and editor) for the jury itself. Everything happens on this platform, and the real work of the organizer of the contest is eliminated on 100% from the platform.

What I like most about the software is the way it works with the submissions and how the judgement process is doing.

Last but not least: I highly appreciate the modern layout of the platform.

Annie
Field Planning Operational Support Specialist in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

A must-have during an evaluation process

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a reasonable price, you get an amazing software which does most of the work for you! One of the best things about it is that it is a real time-saver! Evaloto makes everything much more organised, quick and easy! Love it!

Evalato is a great tool which facilitates every step of the evaluation process. It is super easy to use and it is user friendly. It makes the process for organisers, submitters and judges simple, quick and efficient. It has amazing features and it is really flexible. I love that the form can be embedded on the website! Managing submissions is much smoother and enjoyable now.

I am quite satisfied with the software :)

Bistra
Project manager in Spanje
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

The best UX and UI out there

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For me, the platform’s strongest suite is the UX and UI. As someone who’s worked with some other award management platforms out there, and someone who’s submitted a fair share of entries for different awards, I know the importance of UX and UI. We work with some of the biggest names in the medical industry and their experience was what made us adopt Evalato in the first place. Nowadays, we joke with my colleagues that Evalato forces the monkeys out of the water - a little inside joke for those of us who’ve worked with other platforms for our awards program before!

I would say solid branding options, UX and UI which are on another level.

If you need the white-label option, there is an extra cost.

vorig jaar

Thank you for the review!

Elitza
Elitza
Marketing Manager in Bulgarije
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Simple and efficient awards software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Priceless software! I recommend it wholeheartedly to anybody who runs awards.

I researched a few softwares before deciding to go for Evalato and I know I’ve made the best choice. It’s definitely the easiest to use and so efficient. It’s simple and user-friendly for our applicants and judges too.

it’s not perfect, of course, but compared to the other solutions I’ve researched it’s so much better! Moreover, Evalato has regular updates and releases new features all the time so I believe next time I leave a review, I’ll leave this field blank.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you! We are constantly working on making Evalato even better.

CEO & Founder in Spanje
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Top solution, great support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Easy to use Video tutorials Simple and streamlined processes Resumable application creation I further recommend the product because of the great customer support

Stumbled upon a minor bug with the exported data, but I contacted support and it was fixed within an hour, so that’s not much of a con really.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review! Glad you are happy with our product and support.

Ellen
Administrative Assistant in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

So easy to use!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software replaces a poorly functioning awards judging site that cost a fortune. It has been a very good experience.

The best part about this software is how easy it is to set up and have ready to go.

If there were a con it would be that sometimes it was difficult to find the feature that I needed, but customer service was great at pointing me where to go for it.

Evgeni
Evgeni
Chief Ad Grants Educator in Bulgarije
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Best in class in my opinion

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The best part is how easy it is to use Evalato. Also, I like the team behind the tool. They are quite fast to answer any question that might pop-up.

I like it a lot. I just wanted to find about it a while ago.