Does Visme has me in mind?

David H.
Customer support and Training Executive
Research, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Visme is very positive, interactions with customers and the presentations is really positive. I just think from a presentation developer side, the two cons of Visme need to be addressed so Visme can stand out from every other data presentation and visualisation tool within the market.

Pluspunten: The software itself has been built with the user in mind.
Pros:
1. A vast base of free stock images which can be used for business.
2. A range of various templates and stock graphics.
3. Very simple interaction interface.
4.Being able to create and use your company's branding styles.
5. Presentation downloading is simple and easy.

Minpunten: I have only two problems with the software and it has not stopped me from using it but it causes me a lot of frustration and time wasting, which is never what somebody wants. 1. You are only able to show videos from a YouTube link. Why this is frustrating is if myself and others use sensitive information which can only be given to selective individuals, even if we unlist, unpublish videos on YouTube when it is visible within the presentation the YouTube link is visible and clickable. Visme restricts the amount of storage an account can have so ideally if the user was to fill this account with MP4 which they want to use, to keep using the software they would need to upgrade which is what they are most likely to do. Which in turn gets more revenue for Visme. 2. I think one of the most common and new interactive forms of giving information is Gifs, i think Visme need to create something within the system that allows the user to either create a very simple Gif and have stock Gifs available.

More than just presentations

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Mercédesz D.
Business Development Representative
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've started using Visme purely for presentation purposes but quickly realized that the potential it has can be leveraged across multiple business problems. Now we create one-pagers, brochures and other marketing material with it.

Pluspunten: Visme comes with a bunch of ready-to-use templates, smart icons and the like. It takes considerably less time to create a visualization when compared to any other tools. The other perk is the "My Brand" feature, which allows the whole team to use the same corporate identity package.

Minpunten: I'd say the only difficulty I've encountered in the beginning was with the placement of the objects. What really helps is the functionality to place your items based on their relative pixel location however I'm yet to find a quick way to put my items to the perfect spot.

The best substitution for boring pptx

Daniel N.
medical doctor
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used to have boring pptx presentations. With normal transitions, normal predetermined colors and images. I think that with visme i was able to transform them into a more serious yet fun way to give classes. But it doesnt end there. I was able to create programs, presentations, banners all fully digitalized, downloadable easy to look at that have gotten the attetion of everybody, always asking "where did you do that". Absolutely recomended for any one, no only teacher, universsity, but students that would like to elevate their presentation game

Pluspunten: Its really easy to use. I like how its able to categorize different applications including written, printable and even social networking. I ve used it to creat linked in banners, universitiy presentations, written reports and beyond. The main page is easy to use, the value of the product is completely worth it, and my students have noticed how presentable and neat my presentations are (even asking how to get the program) fully recomended

Minpunten: The free version has really little space to make your work flow seemlesly. This said, paying for the academic version is really cheap and totally worth the money.

I LOVE VISME!!! I can use one program for so many things!

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Susan G.
Client Solutions Manager
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I save so much time using Visme. It makes graphic design easy, and makes me look so good.
It's SO SIMPLE!!

Pluspunten: I love how EASY it is to do almost anything! I use it almost everyday for website graphics, emails, print. I used to jump around from program to program but now I do a majority of my design work in Visme.
You don't need to know any other graphic programs to use Visme, it's for everyone. I love showing people in the office how they can look like a design professional in a matter of minutes.
If you have any experience with Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, you won't even have to read instructions, it's so intuitive.

Minpunten: There isn't much I don't like, except I wish we could store more projects. 15 isn't enough.
I would also like to download my own fonts in the standard package, I think that's important for all levels. You can't do branding without consistent fonts. Maybe allowing up to 5 fonts for the standard package? That's all I really need.

Very user friendly

Allen H.
Lead
Overheidsadministratie, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Used this for a few presentations and creating a one-pager. Generally pretty easy to use and people are amazed by the quality/graphics of some of the templates.

Pluspunten: Probably the easiest SAS presentation software I've used. The user interface is intuitive and allows you to click+drag to create pretty professional looking graphics and presentations. Very convenient to use especially how it allows you to save and access your presentations from anywhere. It also allows you to access thousands of images to use for your presentation.

Minpunten: This is probably an issue with all other SAS which requires a constant internet connection to use. Slightly annoying making small/minor changes quickly since you gotta find internet -->log in -> make change-> save-> re-export as your powerpoint presentation, etc... Specifically, the visme presentations can't be modified in a MS powerpoint presentation and cant be modified offline. It exports as a graphic/single image in powerpoint so it forces you to only use visme to modify your presentation. Requires online connection and sometimes it lags when you're working on your browser if you have a slow connection. Charges you in USD so it sucks for you Canadians out there.

First time with Visme

Kerrie N.
Director of Business Development
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have really been able to update our marketing materials from what he had previously. I love the choices of different choices and ideas for materials that Visme has created. I would love to see more options added and when new options are added, that users get notifications either within the software and/or by email notification. I would love to see the option for more graphics that maybe are not so juvenile in nature so they have a more professional feel to them.

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use of the software and all of the options that Visme already has in place to give me ideas of what I can do with the software. I like that using the software is not overly complicated and allows me the flexibility to make my projects my own.

Minpunten: I don't like that when you try and put projects in folders, they still show in the main dashboard. I wish we had the option to place in a folder and also keep it in the dashboard or remove it. I wish that we would have the ability to download/upload in more formatting options than what is available currently. Sometimes I do need to reduce the picture size prior to uploading in the software which is kind of a time waster, but not a big deal.

Visme review

Jason S.
Chief Creative
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Visme is great for creating almost any type of graphic product one can imgaine, everything from creating printable restaurent menus to social media covers, to ebooks and white papers, its all inclusive.
This product hs enabled me to create infographics and other graphic media examples in very little time. This has also allowed me to greatly increase my productivity on my blog, my YouTube channel and with communicating effectively with my clientele on social media.

Pluspunten: First of all, the above average contact from the CEO, the Customer Experience manage and two other members of staff. Email exchange and one conference call makes for an exceptional customer experience. The software itself is easy to use, laid out well and very intuitive. The help system including their blog, videos and associated YouTube channel easy to access as well. Pricing is surprising lower than industry expections (my opinion) and an associated access to being an Affiliate member is cream on the cake

Minpunten: My only least liked feature is the main button system and fonts for using the platform differs between the home page and the sub pages (as in selecting a project to create)
Otherwise difficult to suggest any other issues.

Overall, very satisfied!

Thomas M.
Operations Support Specialist / Marketing
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very glad I found this site! It's been a huge help in making an impression!
I'm also glad I was convinced to take the demo with my visme agent. However, I will say: She was very nice and all, but I don't like being followed up with that much. I think she must have messaged me (unprovoked) 8-10 times over like 3 weeks to encourage upgrades, etc. (2 for the demo, and one follow up is plenty). Believe me, visme is great enough to help me consider and requiring her to do these numerous pushy emails is totally unnecessary and hurts the cause more than helps.
Also, you all should have a suggestions box because I have a suggestion/request that has nothing to do with satisfaction. Have you all at visme considered doing an email marketing service? We are currently using something called Icontact (heavily), and tried mailchimp and hated it, and I feel like with visme's interface, email marketing would be amazing! You guys are practically halfway there with your marketing tools and data analytics! Just a thought.

Pluspunten: I love that I can easily use visme to make marketing materials of all sorts that look very professional and visually stunning. I like being about to customize everything down to the shapes/colors of icons. I also Like that you can implement data with awesome info graphics! I could go on and on.

Minpunten: To be honest, the interface can be a little difficult sometimes. Visme has the BEST version of this, no doubt, but it's not perfect. I feel like there are small things that could use work. For example, the size scaling of things tends to be pretty inconsistent. For some images you and make it whatever size or wxh dimensions, and some you cannot.(sometimes the things I want to stay the same dimensions, like icons or tiny circles, get skewed easily). For the data implementation I feel like the input is weird sometimes. I'm used to working with word, and visme switched column and row displays. That's all I can think of for now.

Pretty Good Service

Abeni W.
Research, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I will continue to use Visme but would really like the processing to change. It can be very frustrating to change fonts or anything when you have more than 10 slides.

Pluspunten: Love the quality of the resources and the slides. Also, images are good and the data visualisation is good enough​. Happy with the embedding tools. The user​ interface is easy to understand for a novice.

Minpunten: When you have large files(more than 10 slides), it takes too long to update each change you make in the slide. Changing fonts is also really time-consuming​.

Great Software for building infographics

Andrew S.
Communications Director
Verzekeringen, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I used Visme to build my online portfolio of infographics to assist me during the interview process while i searched for a new role Visme was great and helped me land a new Director of Communications role at a company that needs more visual communications. I will be recommending that my new employees get up to speed and use visme.

Pluspunten: I found the software intuitive and feature rich. I was able to easily import individual elements I had created in illustrator and have them appear and get arranged exactly as I had imagined. The templates provided are strong as well and I could easily apply my own branding. I also found it very easy to make them interactive.

Minpunten: I think that the presentation builder (ie slide shows) could allow more flexibility. right now, you need to create individual duplicated slides with an element or 2 added or removed to simulate a slide

My experience with Visme

Mohamed K.
Researcher - plastic pollution
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was trying to represent my fieldwork questionnaire data analysis using something more creative than excel. I also wanted to easily add small icons and play around with the overall structure in a way similar to PowerPoint but not for the sake of a slide. If you are going to use Visme for more than 2/3 days and need decent graphs out of it, I highly recommend you buy the monthly subscription which you can cancel after as the perks were really good !

Pluspunten: The ease of creating multivariate data representations and being able to make boring data look appealing

Minpunten: I didn’t face any major issues with the software. The only thing I have to say is that Visme still has a lot of potential

Visme- Your Permanent Solution to boring PowerPoint slides

Adam G.
Adjunct Professor
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's excellent and easy to use. Some clunkyness that I specified above makes creating a slideshow take a bit of time compared to using software like PowerPoint, but you can't argue with the results. The slides are infinitely better than anything you can do with PowerPoint.

Pluspunten: The crispness and simplicity of the final slides.

Minpunten: A few tweaks would make this software better. Being able to paste images onto slides would be great. Also, when you want to change text, you can't just highlight all the text and start typing or backspace it and start typing because it will change the font and format. So, I have to highlight all of the text except one letter, and then backspace the last letter once, and then I can type and keep the same formatting. It's pretty aggravating and slows things down. I also don't really like how the default import image drops into the background, so I end up dragging another photo onto the canvas, which I then replace with the image that I want to use. Finally, if I create an infographic within Visme, I don't think there is a way for me to import it into my presentation, which would be really useful.

love, Love, LOVE me some Visme!

Stephanie B.
Career & Business Strategist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ease of creating great looking interactive infographics just blew me away. I was always intimidated by creating infographics, but was able to whip up an html5 version lickety split, first try. Their library is expansive. A vast amount of great templates which they seem to update pretty frequently. When you create a new project you can choose between:
Presentations - Choose between Classic (400 + slide templates) or Modern (400+ slide templates)
Infographics - Where you can search hundreds of templates by keywords to find the perfect, completely customizable template
Reports & Ebooks - Includes Surveys and Charts subcategories
Printables - Choose Posters, Flyers (8.5"x11" and 5"x7"), Menus, Invitations, Postcards, Business Cards
Web Graphics - Sizes range from standard, wide, tall, medium rectangles, leaderboards, and email headers
Social Graphics - For all the main social media platforms organized by headers, posts, regular graphics, channel art, and covers
Custom Size - Where you create your own graphic based on width and height of your choice

Minpunten: I don't think they have a version available for tablets and smartphones yet. I would LOVE to be able to use this on my tablet to create graphics on the fly! Sometimes the template choices can be overwhelming. But, I can safely say that I'd rather have too many choices than not enough!

Changed how we conduct presentations

Christa S.
Marketing
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Visme is incredibly easy to use! It has changed the way we conduct presentations, in a more efficient, more professional and more visually interesting way to our clients. No longer are clients leaving with boring printed presentations, instead they are interactive, and can be emailed to the client after for their keep sake

Minpunten: at first, because there are soo many incredible features I was a touch overwhelmed with what the program can do. But once you go through your first presentation you realize how straightforward and "drag and drop it is". We love that it has the ability to be 100 % customized to each client

Visme's software makes creating graphics, images, and infographics very easy.

Tyler L.
Marketing Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The ability to pull from a large number of icons and images; the ability to work from pre-made templates and "make them my own"; the auto-save functionality; the ability to create my own color palettes; the ability to download as a PDF or image and to have the option of directly embedding into a page; if I do have an image/graphic embedded on a page, I love having the ability to edit on Visme's site and have the changes immediately be reflected on my website without having to download anything new or update any other code

Minpunten: It sometimes signs me out while I'm in the middle of a project; I wish there were more pre-made templates it would be cool to have some new ones continually added; oftentimes the "settings" menu doesn't disappear after I click it, and I have to refresh the whole page just to get it to go away; I really don't like that I can't right-click a project to open it in a new tab ... if I have multiple projects in a folder that I need to work on simultaneously, I have to open up my own new tabs (for each project), go into the folder, and open it that way the experience would be much improved if right-clicking opened up the project in a new tab.

Great visual storytelling tool

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Manager Intern in Digital Labs & Enterprise Digital Analytics - Global Risk, Banking, & Compliance
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great experience, completely changed how we report things internally (no more cumbersome PowerPoints or visually unappealing excel graphs).

Pluspunten: Affordable, and premium offers a lot more features, options, and templates. Tons of templates and forms of graphic assets to choose from. Video at the beginning of each new project is easily searchable to learn how to use a new feature, but the tool itself is intuitive. Premium also allows for brand pallets with new default colors and fonts for a unified theme. Great alternative to illustrator for far less money and for users will little design experience. Love the feature to upload excel doc and output is a visually appealing graph or chart that’s customizable.

Minpunten: Doesn’t allow you to copy and paste things into visme from another tool or document. Would be nice if some of the tools on the toolbar were labeled, it’s odd to locate the duplicate and delete button because it’s not in a easily accessible place. Wish the PowerPoint presentation templates came in a size other than widescreen.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Visme op 8-10-2018

Thank you for the review and your comments. We will certainly take your recommendations on improvements into consideration.

Infographics made easy!

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2018
Matt T.
Art Teacher, Yearbook Advisor
Publiceren, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a great product and well worth the time and money if you want some unique and functional ways to present content to a wide audience.

Pluspunten: The thing I like most about this software is the variety of high quality infographic templates. Infographics are tough to make in general (with gathering content) so the design sometimes gets left aside. Visme gives plenty of opportunities and designs to present your content in unique ways.

Minpunten: The design software is a bit clunky on the zooming in/out and the use of layers, fine-tuning, and other options. Also, I have all of my projects visible on the main page and it can be hard to find what I'm looking for. I'd like the option to hide all of my designs in a folder once I've finished with them.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Visme op 6-9-2018

Thank you for your comments Matt. We appreciate your constructive feedback and this helps us to improve the Visme experience.
It would be wonderful if you could provide more details such as a short screenshot and steps to duplicate your zooming issue so we can have our dev team investigate this further for you.

Great tool for design project on the fly! Fills a gap in the space

Phill S.
Product Marketing Manager
Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has allowed us to make design pivots and last-minute design projects without always needing to go through our regular design process or wait for available resources.

Pluspunten: I love how quickly you can spin up same-day needs in Visme. Whether it's editing an image for a blog, or making some updated to datasheets, the beauty is you don't have to be a designer to accomplish many of these things.

Minpunten: There's a few bugs that can get annoying such as issues with copy / paste, or when zooming in or out of assets, sometimes you get thrown into a blank part of the canvas. Visme team is usually quick to respond and fix. In terms of design capabilities, would love to see more things like adding shadowing to shapes, and support for multiple layers.

The templates save me a ton of time, and pre-built widgets help me customize the slides

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018
Real Estate Broker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The templates and pre-built widgets and icons help me create very high quality presentations. The audience is very impressed when I present. It is easy to navigate through the application with the dashboard and projects aligned very nicely. The text and graphics objects specifically are great which takes manual work out of the way. The analytics help me track who viewed my presentations, and by using my own logos and colors, I can customize my slides to exactly the way I want them to look.

Minpunten: The animation could be improved. There is no way to animate based on a mouse click, you can only start it at certain time. Switching between projects is a little cumbersome.

I love Visme

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019
Natalia R.
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I use Visme from the beginning. I have seen how the tool has grown. Currently it is the best tool to make presentations. It is easy to use, has many templates and allows you to export the content in many formats.

Minpunten: Maybe you need a few days to learn where the buttons are and that to have all the functionality you need to have a paid version (which is worth it).

Visme amped up my ability to create compelling visual content without a lot of heavy lifting.

Melissa D.
Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Visme brought my ability to create incredible visual content from painstaking to super easy and fun! It helped position me as a credible, high level content creator in multiple forums.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software is its ease of use and the incredible icon library. The content blocks make it easy to customize content. And there are so many great templates! The customer support is stellar, as well.

Minpunten: Sometimes, only sometimes, there are some beta-ish issues where you click on something and it acts a little funky.

It is hard to wrap up all in one review all the aspects I love about Visme.

Jena apgar, W.
Owner, Chief Warfare Marketing Strategist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Branding set for our company and the ability to save color palettes for our clients to create material without constantly referencing their hex codes. I present Marketing Strategies to clients direct from the platform and can send the client a link to see and print and they don't have to download anything or worry about who is on a Mac vs PC So many graphics included along with icons. Easy to get whatever format I need including HTML5 which I didn't even know what that was before Visme now I am in love.

Minpunten: Hard to always grab just the 'item' I want. Tons of great infographic templates...lite on the social templates

An excellent choice for nondesigners looking for one multifaceted tool

Promod S.
Actuary
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saved time. Brought consistency by using our brand palette. Eliminated the hassle and cost of using different tools (e.g., for infographics). The YouTube tutorials have helped in learning how to make better designs.

Pluspunten: Visme is easy to use and has more relevant features than the other options we considered (e.g., Canva, Adobe Spark etc). You can even create animations with narration and slide decks. We didn't want to get different products for social graphics, infographics, embeddable graphics and flyers. The templates make creating professional visuals easier. Being able to use your brand's color palette brings an extra level of consistency and professionalism to the creations. A new editor was recently added and is even more intuitive than before. Ongoing development is good to see.

Minpunten: Sometimes the thumbnails shown in the dashboard don't reflect the latest changes instantly. It can then look like your work didn't get saved (though it did). There isn't a way to create animated GIFs (as far as I can tell).

Visme - Positive Experience

Laura V.
Supervisor
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very positive, easy to use, user friendly, stylish, lots of variety.

Pluspunten: My team has been able to use this platform to revamp our material look, and we truly love it. We were a bit outdated and now we feel proud to show case our information to the public. We utilize this product almost on a daily basis. It's simple to use and learn.

Minpunten: I wish you could have documents that are compatible with Microsoft so the information can be transferrable.

This is a Game Changer

Janae G.
Communications Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a full-service marketing soloist with my company, I was using word or powerpoint for most of our design needs. This was tedious at best and poor-quality at its worst. Visme has totally changed the way we manage our doc design and it's been great!

Pluspunten: I love that I can get high quality output with minimal effort. It's very nice to just be able to jump into a template and adapt it for my company's needs. It's taken most of the effort out of document design.

Minpunten: It can be a little bit glitchy. Copy and paste doesn't always work. I also wish that I could pull a copy of one project into another existing one.