PRO Sitemaps reviews

Over PRO Sitemaps

Easy-to-use solution that helps you generate and maintain site map for your website.

Meer informatie over PRO Sitemaps

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van PRO Sitemaps

Waar voor je geld
5,0

PRO Sitemaps heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 2 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (2)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je PRO Sitemaps eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2)

Victoria
Victoria
Freelance Writer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Quickest Way to Create a Sitemap

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This was the ideal solution for me. I created a small(ish) blog, which has now grown, and this software prepared a perfect sitemap for me. I am 100% happy with it.

If you have a website or blog, you need a sitemap, so search engines can index and find your pages. I had no idea how to do this for my site, but luckily I found this software and it was as easy as inputting my website address and a sitemap was produced! Once uploaded to my site, it worked fine and produced no errors. The free version works if your site has less than 500 pages, which mine did when I started using this software. If you want to get your site online and visible as soon as possible, give this software a try. I don't have any complaints.

No cons to this - it's quick, easy and works fine.

Torikul
Torikul
WordPress Developer - SEO Expert in Bangladesh
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

PRO Sitemaps is so simple but powerful, helpful as well

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It was good, I've used it so many times and the software was able to make me happy every time. There is nothing critical here, even a non-tech person can do this without any previous experience.

Creating an XML sitemap is super easy for an SEO expert, but it is a bit difficult to find out an outstanidng sitemap creation tool. I tried PRO sitemaps, it's so simple and was able to provide what I was needed.

The only cons I can think about is its pricing, I don't think it is worth it. As well as, free plans are not too good, there are very limited benefits they offer on the free plan.