Over respond.io

Respond.io is a business messaging platform that connects contacts from any channel to every team.

Meer informatie over respond.io

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van respond.io

Waar voor je geld

respond.io heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 6 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (6)

Productscore

Productscore

Sorteren op

Heb je respond.io eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (6)

Manuel
Manuel
Business Owner in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

No knowledge needed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to use app, you can have your bot up and running in a matter of minutes. But the main feature is that Rocketbots will work as a hub for all your communications, and with their AI algorithm eventually you will have to spend less time talking with your visitors.

They don't have a mobile app yes, only works on the browser.

Head Employer Success in India
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Reimagine B2B Omnichannel Chat Conversations

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love it absolutely and have adapted this for over two years at my employer and have cheer-led it's implementation and daily usage.

Respond.io has the best customer support I have seen for a B2B Chat support service. It has extremely easy integration and implementation and the time to train a support representative on the product is a magically low compared to any competition in the international market today.

Analytics could be improved significantly. It is very hard to see various data cuts and customise service SLAs in a very inflexible reporting system. Complexity of using the product is very high.

Justin
Web Developer in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fastest functionality growing and user interface improvement software I purchased

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Despite the fact that I bought it during lifetime deal more than one and half year ago, I only started using a month ago as I only start to materialize my startup. But I logged in whenever I receive feature update email and user interface changes. Easy deployment, and very comprehensive support to all messaging platforms available. They improved features so much that they have to abandon old one, re-write and give it a new name. Having a mobile app makes my life easy tremendously.

Nothing for me currently. But I believe the need to learn new workflows and user interface will challenge some users.

Raluca
PR Specialist in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

More meaningful conversations with your customers

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing!

Ease of use, accessibility, easy automation of your messages, user-friendly interface, a lot of time saved, avoiding crammed messages.

Nothing I can think of at the moment, but I'll make sure to come back with another review if something changes.

Pranay
In-charge of Operations and Partnerships in Nepal
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome product with awesome customer support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

They guided me through the product very well. The customer support on WhatsApp was instantly available and they answered all my questions. Awesome job!

The ability to send bulk WhatsApp template messages from the dashboard is currently not available. But it seems like they are going to launch this feature in the coming weeks.

Roxana
Roxana
Head of Marketing in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Powerful conversations with our customers!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it! We no longer have crammed conversations spread around several tools.

I love that I can manage all the conversations from one place and assign my team to specific conversations.

Nothing that I can think of at the moment, I’ll edit the review later if needed.