Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over MaintainX

MaintainX is mobielgerichte software voor het digitaliseren van werkorders en procedures die de efficiëntie en realtime inzichten bevordert.

Meer informatie over MaintainX

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

Beoordelingen van MaintainX

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

MaintainX heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 556 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MaintainX eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (556)

Alex
Alex
Maintenance Engineer UK in VK
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The only CMMS you should consider.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When we made the decision to choose MaintainX as our CMMS, our account manager was very thorough and helped us to be up and running in a matter of days. We were already gaining benefit after around a month of use. Admittedly the team at MaintainX shouldered a lot of the workload, but it really helped. This kind of support is what I suspect makes MaintainX such an easy choice. People couldn't quite believe how fast we were able to integrate.

MaintainX has much to offer. If I were to nail it down to one thing, I would need to point out that the ease of use comes first and foremost. It is the one thing my team have all fed back as the major factor when picking it up for the first time.

I don't want to seem negative, because overall, the system is phenomenal. If pressed, I would have to say that compatibility with other software could be better. This isn't really a fair criticism though, as the team are constantly updating the system.

Tyler
Tyler
President in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The best out there, and still getting better!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it! So far does everything we need it to in a great user friendly platform

Ease of use, cross platform (great mobile app), great features

Some features/settings not quite tweakable to how we need them… yet

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Fiix

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: Cost, features, complexity, mobile app differences

Overgestapt van: Fiix

Matt
Assistant Superintendent in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

New user happy from the start

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is very easy to implement. We are working with all paper forms and records and were able to get started right way with building our database and procedures. The form fields are self explanatory allow us to quickly start using the program without much customer service support, which is great when we did need them.

The image drag and drop feature was great for setting up our parts inventory.

Creating blank forms to print for data collection was not the best way to go using MaintainX.

Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

decent for an entry level program

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

Reactie MaintainX

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far. We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Best, MaintainX

Frank
Technolgy lead in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Great for Preventive Maintenance

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Makes having a maintenance schedule more organized and makes the flow much easier. Things get done on time and if not, it is easy to audit. Overall a good experience.

The ability to have so many different types of equipment, departments, all in one place but able to filter out and make personal filters to see exactly what you are looking for.

On the mobile app there isn't a tab for requests if you're a user. It would be a benefit if you could see all requests and filter with the same capability as the desktop version. It's still in the mobile app but not with the same capabilities.

Maintenance Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Quick implementation

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Its very intuitive, easy to work with, easy to implement, and easy to train the team on.

Its a little pricey, but the cost is worth the information, and overall use of the system to bring all of our facility equipment together.

Stacey
Executive Director in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 51-200 werknemers

All in one work order and inspection tracking

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has cut the mainteance team's time in half and helped to reduce the lost work orders, and the follow-up with the residents really time has been excellent.

Ability to schedule work orders and inspections in advance, in addition to the easy ability to add and create users as needed. I love that the resident who submitted the work order gets an update by email each time it is updated, and we no longer have to follow up with residents; MaintaX does that for us!

The report feature could use some fine-tuning. It is adequate, but some things could improve.

Jose
IT Support Specialist in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing software

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Ease of use, user friendly, android and IOS apps to use on mobile devices.

Do not have any cons at the moment. Used sharepoint before for work tickets and other tracking purposes, was tied down to have to use a desktop or laptop.

norberto
irrigation dept manager in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

one of best sites to manage.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: time saving specially the format is so help full

the details to accommodated the data and processed

can't find one to the present yet everything is simple to manage

Brittany
Store Manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 501-1.000 werknemers

I love using this site to have our work order’s delivered fast and efficiently.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I love how you can use it on desk to or phone app.

I do not have nothing negative to say about the company.

Mike
Plant Engineer in VS
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hippo CMMS, MAPCON en UpKeep

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

Overgestapt van: PMC

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.

Tom
Process Improvement Process Lead in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Very Satisfied

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've now had several meetings with our maintenance team. We have completed our first weekly's and will we are in progress with our first departments monthly PM's. The software is everything that I was lead to expect and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly resourceful, responsive and helpful. It's always nice to make a decision after testing 15 solutions (felt like 1000) and feel confident that you've made the correct decision. I feel that way right now and wanted to share. We still have some setup to go - I'm taking the walk before run approach with the guys but this is slick. I'm looking forward to the partnership.

The seamless transition between the desktop and the mobile app make this a really nice solution. The reporting, filtering and scheduling abilities of the work orders is really nice and easy to use.

So far the only cons were identified at selection and were so minor they didn't prohibit me from selecting the solution. Little things like work orders have a really slick ability to save filters but reporting and the mobile app do not have it. It's not a huge deal since mobile users can filter to themselves and see only what they need to but it would be helpful if they could save encompassing filters such as specific departments and weekly vs monthly vs annually.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hippo CMMS, FTMaintenance Select, eMaint CMMS, Fiix en UpKeep

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Bottom line was twofold. 1st - the demo and setup were extremely straight forward (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). 2nd - the price was unmatchable. For the functionality they are offering at their price point - it made the selection simple.

derek
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

A good flexible platform to keep track of many things

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The biggest thing MaintainX has helped us with has been keeping all of our maintenance and repairs at all of our properties together and viewable by all of us. It eliminates the need for each of us to have our own system in place.

It's very adaptable to a wide range of assets, repairs, etc.

It would be nice if more than one asset could be assigned to a work order. For example, if an HVAC PM service is for several pieces of equipment it would be nice to select each one. Instead I find myself duplicating work orders or grouping equipment together to make it work.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Fiix

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: We tried both and liked the capabilities of MaintainX much more.

General Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product for you Facility

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Tom
Maintenance Technician in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

Sam
Superintendent in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Game Changer

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simply put it's been a game changer for our department. The amount of time and effort this product has saved us has been so helpful. I'd never go back to our old system, we use this product daily and rely on it to be effective. It's been a great overall experience and I would honestly recommend it to anyone who manages any kind of property and maintenance staff.

This product has had a huge impact on our production and organization since it's implementation. It's been so easy to use and getting the rest of the team on board with the new system was really easy. I honestly can't imagine ever going back to the old way of using paper work orders. This is such a huge time saver for us and really is key to keeping track of all of our work orders across our different properties. It's great to be able to get all the key information into our techs hands out in the field being able to view photos and details in real time. And from the admin side it's a great being able to see when things are being completed. The asset tracking has been key for keeping track of our water meter readings and keeping up with vehicle maintenance as well. Having so many requestors is a big value as well; it gets our whole team involved with the facilities upkeep and has gone a long way to keeping our properties looking so nice and running smoothly. Oh and I can't forget to mention the team at MaintainX and their technical support. They've been so easy to work. They are always easy to get a hold of and very responsive. Any issues I've had so far have been taken care of either within a few hours or a day at most. It's so nice to get an actual person working at the company helping instead of a generic foriegn call center whos just googling the troubleshooting. They are always friendly and engaged in whatever you're calling about, so a big thanks to them.

There's really not much I don't like about MaintainX. I guess if I had to pick something it would be that there doesn't seem to be many updates or new features added very often; or at least ones that impact our field or the areas we use it for. I've suggested some features to the team before but haven't seen any really implemented yet. But it's not the end of the world; the current build is still very much optimized for what we use it for.

Process Engineer in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

MaintainX is a CMMS game changer

5,0 vorig jaar

The ease of use with MaintainX is fantastic. Technicians caught on and are using it dally to help them complete necessary tasks and communicatee important information

No negatives with me. MaintainX has been a win a cross the board

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: UpKeep

Overgestapt van: ePACT

Mark
QA Officer in Fiji
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Feedback

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Its user friendly and the MaintainX team was very friendly and helpful in getting us up to speed very fast especially during the trial period. So far I am very happy with MaintainX. If the conditioning formatting can be made available as part of its basic features.

It has all the basics that's needed for maintenance of assets and ability to include other suppliers to the WO's which is trackable.

If Meters can also create a notification especially for vehicle mileages when it is due for servicing based on the odometer readings that is input into the program per asset. This helps track and assist in the maintenance of our vehicles and other assets that requires servicing after X amount of hours or km's of operation.

Jason
Resort Maintenance Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Awesome Maintenance Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Luke
Service Engineer in VK
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect software to quickly set up and go

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Brilliant, I was able to dive in head first and get a full maintenance schedule for the next 5 years, along with over 100 assets all with an individual fault request portal, custom servicing stickers for information, all within 1 month of signing up. It has really revolutionised and streamlined our maintenance.

The overall set up and integration was extremely easy, a few days sat down with my current schedule and I was able to transfer it all over and create a much better system. As well, the customer service is always very friendly and quick. Also, whilst using it there seems to be constant upgrades to the system based off of user feedback which is nice to see. We use this everyday from service reports to PPM and stock checks. The QR codes for assests are EXTREMELY useful.

Some features could be better streamlined to do more complicated checks, but most ideas are possible with the time. Also a more editable request portal would be ideal

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SAP Business One en UpKeep

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Better reviews when looking online.

Joel
Facility Attendant in Canada
Medische apparatuur, 201-500 werknemers

Facility

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Time and communication with the requester

Very easy to use and our team can keep track of all job card and help each other

Nothing, it have everything we need time

Clayton
Operation Manager/tech in Canada
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Bruce
Maintenance Technician in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Maintain X, Can't imagine having to do our jobs without it.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our inventory control, and tracking is top notch now, and our downtime is at an all time low due to the instant notifications, and ability to track progress on the mobile app.

Maintain is easy toocations. learn, and use. Myself I use the CMMS side of it more, we started with no inventory / spare parts tracking system for the Maintenance Dept., and within a year have well over 1000 parts / assets entered and bar coded

Only thing I would like to see is more search capability when looking up parts inventory on the mobile app. When setting at the computer I can search parts inventory by many different categories, on mobile I can only search directly by the items name.

Joe
Building Maintenance Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

MaintainX helps us track our work effortlessly, instead of losing it in the inbox dumpster fire.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this program has been extremely helpful for our organization. We get more done and can justify our role much easier with the reporting part of MaintainX.

We love the ability to track work, schedule repeating PM work orders, and the accessibility from anywhere via our smartphones.

I wish there was a way to add an email address to a work order to keep certain people(non-requester users) in the loop on the status of the work order.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: eWorkOrders CMMS, Fiix en UpKeep

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Price

Brice
Facilities Manager in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

We love it. It meets the needs for our environment well.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love most everything about it, just want improved comments and status change messaging between users. The ease of navigating tasks, recurring/revolving work orders, asset lists, procedural lists and categories has completely elevated our ability to assess and assign resource allocation throughout our departments. The statistical analysis is more useful that we'd initially imagined.

Easy to use, reasonably priced, friendly customer service.

Need to dial in the status change and comment messaging between administrators and users.