Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over MaintainX

MaintainX is mobile-first work order and procedure digitization software that increases efficiency and real-time insights.

Meer informatie over MaintainX

171 reviews worden weergegeven

David H.
IT Director
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"Better Than Any Other Work Order Software or Mobile App"

Opmerkingen: We are a full scale IT department and we have been able to respond more quickly to our end users needs. It has allowed us to be more focused on customer service and time management. MaintainX has also allowed us the ability to be able to enter work orders on the fly so we do not forget to take care of something. I have not worked with any other software or app that has given us this type of functionality with so much ease and value for the price.

Pluspunten: The ease of functionality in creating work orders for myself, staff and end users. The ability to easily create repeating work orders for backup and preventative maintenance items. The reporting dashboard is really nice and allows me to see a well rounded view of where we stand. I think I most enjoy how fast the app notifies me of a new request and status updates.

Minpunten: I would like to see the ability to have work orders created based on known email addresses as well.

Mike M.
Plant Engineer
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

"A CMMS that fits in you pocket."

Opmerkingen: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

Pluspunten: MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX.
It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis.
Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Minpunten: Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Rhonda L.
Accounts Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

"Review and suggestions"

Opmerkingen: The technicians like the platform for uploading most pictures and workorders. There have been times they still need to email information to the main office because Maintainx doesn't upload properly

Pluspunten: We need more characters available for the description. I don't have enough room for all the information I need to put in there.
Adding the addresses for us is not helpful. Almost every jobsite is different for us.
Customizing the time for the start time and the due date time would be better. Sometimes we have a start time of 7:45 and we are unable to put the exact time in. 7:30 and 8:00 are the only options

Minpunten: See above. Getting used to it was not as hard as I initially thought

Matt B.
GM
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020

"Huge amount of functionality"

Opmerkingen: Huge amount of functionality!! Incredibly useful tool for managing our maintenance and general tasks. Although designed for repairs and maintenance we also use it to assign administrative jobs to members of staff or teams. MaintainX gives us a full overview of what is outstanding, who is working on what and the status of every task!

Pluspunten: Great features even in the free plan and even better in the premium
Very responsive team
New features constantly being added
Easy to setup and use

Minpunten: Mobile OTP as only login method
Premium plan not particularly flexible - a middle step between free and premium would be great as it's a large amount of money

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020
Daisy B.
Owner-CFO
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020

"Grows with your needs!"

Opmerkingen: We have enjoyed partnering with MaintainX and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset in getting us what we need to be successful with the product! He helped create some of our procedure pages and that was HUGE!

Pluspunten: We started using MaintainX about 6 months ago and what we like most is that they are always improving their product. They take what the customer needs and works to implement the closest version of what is needed.

Minpunten: The reports are not very easy to filter and are not able to be fully customized, yet. However, they are better than other systems we have seen and MaintainX is consistently improving the capabilities. The other piece I wish was improved is the layout of the exported work order. It is not very pretty and cannot, at this time, be customized to remove the information I don't need.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020
Karl L.
Property Manager
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

"CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Pluspunten: Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

Minpunten: I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

Hayley D.
Office manager
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Excellent App!!"

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer service and the easiest app we’ve had so far.

Pluspunten: MaintainX is so easy to use and keeps our job information so much more organized.

Minpunten: Wish there was a feature for our employees to clock in and out on.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020
Tom C.
Maintenance Technician
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"Efficient and Easy to Use Product"

Opmerkingen: Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

Pluspunten: The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Minpunten: Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

Scott B.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

"Outstanding Software"

Pluspunten: MaintainX offers an easy to use, logical, mobile friendly app. Our mechanics and drivers use it to report issues and document fixes. Reporting is available and the product is fairly priced.

Minpunten: The team added reporting functionality, which is helpful but I would like to see additional options offered.

Anne C.
Build facilities maintenance specialist
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

"Excellent for tracking maintenance requests from multiple users"

Opmerkingen: I enjoy the app and it is a great product. Problem is just getting other employees to use it.

Pluspunten: The software allows users to send me a request so I can respond immediately if needed.

Minpunten: The software is great. I just have had trouble getting buy in from all facilities. I will keep at them to use for requesting service.

Christopher W.
Property & Fleet Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

"MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!"

Opmerkingen: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

Minpunten: I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020
Bryan S.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

"Better than the rest"

Opmerkingen: Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

Pluspunten: They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

Minpunten: You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020
Jason A.
Resort Maintenance Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

"Awesome Maintenance Software"

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

Pluspunten: I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

Minpunten: The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Kate C.
Assistant Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

"MaintainX has changed the entire way we work"

Opmerkingen: It’s changed how we work on site, making the whole team more efficient and productive. I couldn’t imagine working without it at this point!

Pluspunten: The customer support is amazing. They have been very helpful during set up and really responsive to feedback and suggestions. This app as become a one stop shop for all of our in-house facilities management. We used to have two huge noticeboards full of clipboards, and dozens of paper student repairs forms everyday. This is all gone, bringing us even close to becoming a paperless office.
I can easily gauge the workload of my team by checking the app. I have instant oversite on the status of jobs from my desktop. I particularly love that there is a comment section attached to each WO – meaning all staff can be informed of issues, making handovers seamless.
The reporting feature is one of my favourites. I can easily export reports for any WO, for an individual WO or for a month’s record of daily tasks. These are easily uploaded to our H&S software.
I’m excited about reviewing data after using the app for several months/a year. We will be able to see patterns and trends in issues that arise. For example, how many issues did we have this year? How many repairs does an average student report? Are there particular locations/assets that have more issue than others? This will help us plan for the future in terms of resources.

Minpunten: I would love to purchase a seat for every staff member in my team, but the monthly costs would be too high. I'd love to see a scaled pricing plan, where the more users you have, the lower the price is.

Clayton L.
Operation Manager/tech
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

"Awesome software"

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

Pluspunten: we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

Minpunten: there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Madison H.
Service Manager
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

"Support is huge"

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a huge help and if it wasn’t for him I would’ve never even given this software a shot but once he showed me how it could suit our needs I pitched it to our territorial manager and he was on board. I am still working on expanding its use to all of our other locations.

Pluspunten: When I first looked for a asset tracker I attempted to create my own however there were some functions missing that I was unable to figure out myself so I began looking into other companies who already offer it so I came across MaintainX and gave it a shot prior to the barcode scanning ability and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from maintainX set up a meeting with me to show me the ropes and I told him what we were after and even though at this time we are using the free version because it suits our current needs he was more than helpful and I hope in the near future that the rest of our company will be able to use this software for our tool repairs. It’s a very easy sell when it’s so simple to use.

Minpunten: There’s not much to not like about it but for our use it’s definitely overkill for the softwares capabilities but that’s not really a bad thing. I can see it being very useful for certain applications but for our current needs we are just touching the surface of what it’s capable of.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020
Roberto C.
mechanical engineer
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019

"MANUFACTURING ADAPTION"

Opmerkingen: It is really usefull and needs some improvements

Pluspunten: The software is super friendly and easy to use. A real tool that you can use to manage the jobs in the shop.

Minpunten: I would like, raw materials inventory, customer data base, suppliers data base and the posibility to set the priority of levels from 1 to 10, so the operator finishes the highest level but knows what is the next right after.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
Pam G.
City Secretary
Overheidsadministratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"GREAT COMMUNICATION TOOL"

Opmerkingen: This has absolutely changed the way that we handle our work orders. It is great for communicating with other employees that are out in the field - it allows them to keep working and not have to take time out of their day to come pick up paper work orders. This also prevents lost text message that take up time from everyone's day to find out if it was received or not. Ugh! This app alerts our people when there are work orders that have not been done yet so there is no overlooking work to be done! I think it is great that I can go in and update a work order - the job changes alot of time and it is easy to just go in and edit and send it back out. Things are so much easier for us since we have been using this app and I can't imagine going back to the old way of handling the workload.

Pluspunten: What I like most about this software: (1) how easy it is to use (2) the ability that we have to track our work orders and (3) I can create a work order to be done a few days from now and it will send out a reminder

Minpunten: I do not know of any cons at this point -- but I guess if I had to pick one, I would say that it doesn't cook for me.

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Bruno F.
Property Services Manager
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

"Best Maintenance App"

Opmerkingen: Maintainx has been very helpful with any questions we have. They have always responded promptly. When looking for an app which allows our small maintenance team to stay organized and communicate, we struggled to find something that was user friendly or not overly complicated. MaintainX is by far the best app for our needs. It is so simple to use, yet it has all the features your team would need.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. User friendly. The chat feature within the app is great for keeping communication open.

Minpunten: None to be honest. It suited our needs perfectly

Matthew M.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020

"Perfect 👌🏼"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am really happy with the use of this app. It save me time, so it saves me money. The price is great for the number of contracted labor's.

Pluspunten: I really like this app as well as my team. We can easily add a service call or an HVAC instillation. The steps for the team asteroid easy to add and I have all the information for things like billing a customer, sending their warranty information, or simply writing a thank you letter. I don’t have to ask them any questions about work performed on the job because they are able to input any information i need for work orders. It also allows me to schedule future work orders so that we can remember when a customers system is due for maintenance. I also like that I can print a pdf of the work order and keep a copy for my files and give the customer the details of their work and add comments if needed. I like the fact that the guys can see upcoming service calls, rough in, or finish out. Sometimes the steps happen within months of each other and it easy to add unit numbers and dates as the instillation is worked on.

Minpunten: I don’t like that the work orders that are on hold sit on the calendar on the day it was created. It would be easier if they sat in a separate folder and I could put them on the calendar later.

• Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020
Kareem D.
Landlord
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020

"Great Software - Just what we needed!"

Opmerkingen: Awesome support (shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). Great company. Very competitive pricing. This product is helping us a lot and I highly recommend it. If you need any work order software, this is the one.

Pluspunten: Ease of use - the mobile app is very intuitive to use. The inbox interface is smooth. It is easy for our maintenance team to see all open work orders and get them done.
Speed - The app loads up nearly instantly. No waiting for work orders to appear or notifications to pop up.
Visibility - This one is for me. I can open the app and quickly see what work is being done and I get a full history of all the work orders. We used to use pen and paper before this.
User Interface - No clutter. The UI shows just the tools we need.

Minpunten: Creating repeating work orders is a bit awkward. All the capabilities are there but I needed a little help to get started. The "start time" on work orders was confusing. Some repeating work orders automatically showed up at 1am or 3am which is not ideal. This doesn't knock it down a star because all the capability is there, it's just a bit awkward. Also I would like the ability to label vendor phone numbers. Some vendors have an office number and then a cell number and they show up just in a list of "Contact Phone Numbers".

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020
Brian A.
director of irrigation
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

"Best bang for your buck!!"

Opmerkingen: great software and program. very user friendly.

Pluspunten: the ease of setup and use. the training and expertise of the team.

Minpunten: a few of the details are hard to manuever like the asset assignment.

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020
Wannak P.
Feild Technician
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020

"A great online platform for task management."

Opmerkingen: Overall I am completely satisfied this this platform, and could recommend it to others whom work in my industry. The customer support is great. Easy to use platform.

Pluspunten: We like to use it to distribute tasks to each other, and have allow access to management to keep track on work flow. Even though we are still on the testing phase of using this platform, we are very happy with how it operates, and are looking at subscribing to the premium service.

Minpunten: For what we use this platform for, there are currently no negatives, not for me anyway. I think my colleague mentioned that it doesn't work whilst offline. We work in rural areas, and have to wait until we get into cellular coverage to update. Could this information be entered and back logged in future?

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020
Erez S.
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020

"The best CMMS I've seen."

Opmerkingen: It's a great looking, true mobile first, great for small and large teams.
It helps the business stay on top of any maintenance operation.
it's reliable, fast and evolving.
Its customer service is superb. whenever I had a question or request I got almost immediate response from the friendly team.
Nothing is getting lost and the control center together with the deployed teams are all in sync.

Pluspunten: It's user friendly and does everything I need without trying to figure out how a specific feature works. Those features are making it easy to implement in the organization methodology. The ability to work with multiple locations, multiple organizations and multiple teams and assignments gives the system an edge.

Minpunten: There is no email system to communicate with client and vendors, it's all done through the App.

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020
Blake B.
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020

"Not a bad option for the price"

Opmerkingen: I use it to schedule my techs on service calls

Pluspunten: Free, helps track time spent on a job, helps bill accurately.

Minpunten: Scheduling is a pain as you cant reorder the jobs on a calendar. Cant easily see who is assigned to a job in calendar view. Many of the pro features are not really useful to me, making it hard to justify the upgrade.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020