Over MaintainX

MaintainX is mobielgerichte software voor het digitaliseren van werkorders en procedures die de efficiëntie en realtime inzichten bevordert.

Meer informatie over MaintainX

When ever i have a query the customer care team promptly gets back to me with meaningful and useful information. For a one man show is brilliant, but it is tailored to large companies and personal.

None that I have seen to this point. Using the phone app can sometimes be difficult in maneuvering around.

Beoordelingen van MaintainX

Waar voor je geld

MaintainX heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 363 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MaintainX eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (363)

Ina
Ina
freelancer in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great and effective tool!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The platform is great for small teams and small business, and I love how the work order management system keeps track of what we need to do each day. It's quicker and easier than our old spreadsheet system!

MaintainX is good for small teams to use. The software is easy to use and intuitive, has a user friendly interface, and retains an accurate history of all maintenance carried out. The best thing about it? It's on demand!!!

Maybe Scheduling in calendar view could be improved...

Jesse
Facilities Director in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

MaintainX will supercharge your maintenance programs

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I couldn’t imagine managing the facility without it. We had no system when I started. And this has been a game changer. It has taken a while to really get integrated but that’s not the fault of MaintainX, more of the slow restructuring of the entire maintenance program at this facility. MaintainX has been the central tool to help make this happen.

Having everything in on place. The more I can stay on this platform the more I can keep things organized.

Lack of user tagging in messages, and an inbox to track tagged messages happening in the work order comments module. And there should be more visibility to the conversations happening in the work order. Not really a con but more of a feature request.

Overwogen alternatieven: eMaint CMMS en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: User interface, the software was much less buggy. Better mobile UI, very easy to adopt, very easy to import data and MX will help enter your data. Price. Price is big since we are not a huge facility and it has been a trial run even using CmMS at this facility.

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: User interface was the first thing. I tried MAintainX before I used upkeep, but after a year with upkeep, MX must have made some UI changes, because I was just exploring other CMMS after the year of upkeep. And after a quick trial I was hooked.

maintenance manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

decent for an entry level program

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Decent program to track work orders and manage assets. Very easy to use. Mobile app is helpful. not impressed with overall features and functionality. Data input way too time consuming.

Very easy to use, mobile app is helpful.

inability to mass edit in spreadsheet format, worksheets are time consuming and basic. Lack space to input details such as component info for equipment, specs, etc. Lack of many desired features and functionality. mobile app doesnt show all info or allow editing of info when it comes to inventory control etc.

Reactie MaintainX

11 maanden geleden

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for MaintainX. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything less than exceptional so far. We have a team available to assist with data input and help set up your organization for you. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your feedback and ensure that we have enabled all the functionality you are looking for. If we are missing any functionality, our team would love to understand what you need so we can include it on our roadmap. Feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Best, MaintainX

Andy
Corporate Equipment Reliability Manager in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 501-1.000 werknemers

MaintainX review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good platform, great support. Still needs some growth, but happy with results so far.

Simple and easy to use & learn. Fast turnaround on support.

Some capabilities are limited by constraints of the program. Example- cross-category escalation capability, scheduling block, “bad actor” asset tracking Pareto. Some aspects are only attainable through enterprise level.. the cost is higher than what you currently get out of it in my opinion.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asset Essentials en Infor CRM

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: Too expensive per license, no super users without enterprise level, complicated layout and difficult to learn quickly.

Overgestapt van: eMaint CMMS

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Price and ease of use

derek
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

A good flexible platform to keep track of many things

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The biggest thing MaintainX has helped us with has been keeping all of our maintenance and repairs at all of our properties together and viewable by all of us. It eliminates the need for each of us to have our own system in place.

It's very adaptable to a wide range of assets, repairs, etc.

It would be nice if more than one asset could be assigned to a work order. For example, if an HVAC PM service is for several pieces of equipment it would be nice to select each one. Instead I find myself duplicating work orders or grouping equipment together to make it work.

Overwogen alternatieven: Fiix

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: We tried both and liked the capabilities of MaintainX much more.

Scott
Manufacturing Engineer in VK
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Great, easy to use maintenance system for little cost!

5,0 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

Ease of use, the ability for anyone on our site to be able to request a job, upload photos and assign assets. These can then be approved or rejected and scheduled in easily. Weekly and daily calendars with work orders is great for visualisation and keeping everyone busy and informed.

Some reporting tools are a little lacking, you should have the ability to create a custom report that gives you the same look, format and data on a reoccurring schedule that you set yourself. For example monthly reporting of time vs cost for the same assets each month regardless if the value is £0 or £10000

Overwogen alternatieven: Fiix

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Much more visual, ease of use, simpler system at a lower cost

Angel Ivan
Maintenance Technician in Mexico
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

MaintainX Its the best choice fot a preventive maintenance control

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We reduce the down time machine for not maked maintenance and failures, and prevents the damage for the machines

The price is to small for the offered featuresits too easy to use , a friendly software easy to learn how to use

only the reports has problems, i think that use too much paper to print, but if you have only a digital management is no problem for that

Mark
QA Officer in Fiji
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Feedback

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its user friendly and the MaintainX team was very friendly and helpful in getting us up to speed very fast especially during the trial period. So far I am very happy with MaintainX. If the conditioning formatting can be made available as part of its basic features.

It has all the basics that's needed for maintenance of assets and ability to include other suppliers to the WO's which is trackable.

If Meters can also create a notification especially for vehicle mileages when it is due for servicing based on the odometer readings that is input into the program per asset. This helps track and assist in the maintenance of our vehicles and other assets that requires servicing after X amount of hours or km's of operation.

Overwogen alternatieven: Lucidity

Clarissa
Property Administrator in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool for PM's

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This software has really helped streamline our Work Order process. Before, we were still using paper and a fax machine to send and track all of our daily work orders for multiple properties. MaintainX has helped us and our Maintenance Team to get to work orders faster and more efficiently. They are able to receive alerts right away when there are new work orders without making a trip to the main office to pick up a piece of paper. We were able to get rid of the dreaded Work Order Tracking Binder... and, we are reducing paper waste and helping the environment, win-win!

Ease of use. We have a few users who are not 'tech-savvy', but they were able to pick up this new tool and put most (if not all) of the functions to great use! So far, so good!

We really have not come across any features we haven't liked. There are some that we just don't use, but it's as simple as that, we just don't use them!

Overwogen alternatieven: Yardi Voyager

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Ease of use and cost

Warren
Warren
Maintenance & Facilities Manager in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

MaintainX 7th Month Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is an ongoing learning and data entry process, mostly because the business is older and has never had a CMMS. This is the 5th CMMS I have used in my career and is by far the best.

The ease of navigation through the software and good support.

The data insertion blocks need to be a little darker.

Mike
Plant Engineer in VS
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Overwogen alternatieven: Hippo CMMS, MAPCON en UpKeep

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

Overgestapt van: PMC

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.

roberto
mechanical engineer in Mexico
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

MANUFACTURING ADAPTION

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is really usefull and needs some improvements

The software is super friendly and easy to use. A real tool that you can use to manage the jobs in the shop.

I would like, raw materials inventory, customer data base, suppliers data base and the posibility to set the priority of levels from 1 to 10, so the operator finishes the highest level but knows what is the next right after.

Overwogen alternatieven: UpKeep

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: Upkeep is expensive and not very friendly but it is very complete

Overgestapt van: UpKeep

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: because it is simpler to use than Upkeep.

Christopher
Property & Fleet Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Kevin
Facility Director in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use CMMS system

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: we have now streamline our work order system with all employees, we now have a database of parts inventory that is tied to each machine and we are able to show cost and time analysis per machine.

It is easy for everyone to use, all the requestors had to have was a smartphone and they were able to create a work order

it is hard to distinguish between current, scheduled and future work orders in the database. I would also like to see a clear picture of actual downtime of equipment.

Overwogen alternatieven: UpKeep

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: it was not user friendly

Overgestapt van: eMaint CMMS

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: whe liked the functionality of the system

Resort Maintenance Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Awesome Maintenance Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Clayton
Operation Manager/tech in Canada
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Brian
Brian
IT Manager in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Great value for the money and has all the features we need

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: low cost of entry. easy to get started quickly. has many features that a company can use immediately. Web and mobile portals are easy and convenient to use.

you can start off with one user for a low entry price like we did. unlimited requesters. by the second year we added up to 10 people, because it was easy to justify the cost for all the users with all the benefits you get with the system. was able to get started right away. customer service was able to import all the data from excel files fast and accurately.

like everything accept that inventory search only searches against the part name and not the part description.so we have to enter name and description in the part name (which as least large amount of characters)

Bradley
Tradesman in Mauritius
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

MaintainX is very useful

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Tracking of work orders, planning of works, etc

All features are ok and easy to use and I was at ease with the MaintainX app

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Teams

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: It design to fit our work

Bruno
Property Services Manager in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Maintenance App

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Maintainx has been very helpful with any questions we have. They have always responded promptly. When looking for an app which allows our small maintenance team to stay organized and communicate, we struggled to find something that was user friendly or not overly complicated. MaintainX is by far the best app for our needs. It is so simple to use, yet it has all the features your team would need.

Easy to use. User friendly. The chat feature within the app is great for keeping communication open.

None to be honest. It suited our needs perfectly

Overwogen alternatieven: Yardi Voyager

Peter
Storeroom Technician in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Easy Maintenance software

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Tracking maintenance activities

Cloud based maintenance software that can be used be multiple users on a variety of devices to track and implement a robust maintenance solution.

Support is willing to work at finding solutions to any issues or needed features.

Douglas
Maintenance planner/Process Engineer in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Maintain X review

Opmerkingen: Very please with Maintain X

Ease of use, ability to see reports, able to add procedures, and of course the mobile app.

the only complaint i have with it is how often SAP and Maintain X are updated with each other- that may be on our end.

Thomas
Facility Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

User friendly maintenance program

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all the system has been very helpful for our business and very helpful for our inspections that we have for certain certifications.

Keeps good records of all our equipment histories. Easy to write procedures for maintenance steps. Keeps maintenance team on track.

Some times when we set up a repeating work order it will repeat for a long time and all of a sudden it stops repeating the work order then I will have to go back and reschedule.

Daniel
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Accounting Nightmare

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They are very slow at answering basic questions, out of country technical support, no phone number to call to get an answer, not the cheapest experience.

The ease of creating a work order and sending it to our maintenance team. They are able to review it right away but the same can be used through text.

If an employee gives you their time sheet and it says "I worked 80 hours for this payroll cycle" Maintainx has no way of telling you how to allocate those 80 hours. If a work order takes more than 1 payroll cycle to complete, it is added together when running the reports. So for a 2 week payroll cycle where the employee is paid for 80 hours of work, MaintainX says there are 100 hours of work complete. So you end up double entering the labor because MaintainX will not give you the report to allocate the hours worked during the payroll cycle.

Maintenance Director in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Organization and work load efficiency

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used it for 3-4 years and have had great success organizing work ordered and having access to the service history of areas and associated equipment used within our facility.

The mobile application allows me to send work orders directly to the employees I am tasked to manage so workflow is optimized and done quickly.

The application I utilize does everything I need it to so I do not know of a con to it at this point

Blake
Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Not a bad option for the price

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it to schedule my techs on service calls

Free, helps track time spent on a job, helps bill accurately.

Scheduling is a pain as you cant reorder the jobs on a calendar. Cant easily see who is assigned to a job in calendar view. Many of the pro features are not really useful to me, making it hard to justify the upgrade.

Overwogen alternatieven: Housecall Pro, Jobber en Smart Service

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: free