Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over MaintainX

MaintainX is mobielgerichte software voor het digitaliseren van werkorders en procedures die de efficiëntie en realtime inzichten bevordert.

Meer informatie over MaintainX

Reviews filteren (245)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je MaintainX eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (245)

David H.
David H.
IT Director in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Better Than Any Other Work Order Software or Mobile App

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a full scale IT department and we have been able to respond more quickly to our end users needs. It has allowed us to be more focused on customer service and time management. MaintainX has also allowed us the ability to be able to enter work orders on the fly so we do not forget to take care of something. I have not worked with any other software or app that has given us this type of functionality with so much ease and value for the price.

The ease of functionality in creating work orders for myself, staff and end users. The ability to easily create repeating work orders for backup and preventative maintenance items. The reporting dashboard is really nice and allows me to see a well rounded view of where we stand. I think I most enjoy how fast the app notifies me of a new request and status updates.

I would like to see the ability to have work orders created based on known email addresses as well.

Overwogen alternatieven: Web Help Desk

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: We made the switch because the software was difficult to setup, the mobile app was not efficient, end user confusion and there was not enough value in the price being charged.

Overgestapt van: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: MaintainX was what satisfied our needs without flashy extra options that we would never use. We just needed a simple, powerful work order system and I feel that MaintainX provides all of that for us.

Norm H.
Director of Finance in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Not Focused On, but Great for Churches

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My new facility manger found it very useful and easy to learn.

Easy to set up and use, and teach staff how to use.

More corporate pricing structure for a church. Have to watch our number of users closely to keep within church budget.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft OneNote en eSPACE

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Simplicity and cost.

Rhonda L.
Accounts Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Review and suggestions

3 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The technicians like the platform for uploading most pictures and workorders. There have been times they still need to email information to the main office because Maintainx doesn't upload properly

We need more characters available for the description. I don't have enough room for all the information I need to put in there. Adding the addresses for us is not helpful. Almost every jobsite is different for us. Customizing the time for the start time and the due date time would be better. Sometimes we have a start time of 7:45 and we are unable to put the exact time in. 7:30 and 8:00 are the only options

See above. Getting used to it was not as hard as I initially thought

Mario P.
Sr Maintenance and Safety Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

A useful and friendly system for better control.

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintainX has helped me a lot to have a control of the requirements of my internal clients as well as the follow-up and closing of the Work Orders. Previously, you had a long to-do list and most were forgotten. With this application we begin to work on the activities and we are currently at 98.7% of Orders Completed. Since we have been working with MaintainX, all of our equipment receives Maintenance, increasing its efficiency and reducing downtime. We have reached the efficiency goal more often since we have this system.

What I like the most is that it is a friendly system with the necessary characteristics for a Maintenance administration. It works from the web platform so it is not necessary to install software on the computer. I carry it on my phone all the time through the app. It provides important information to take our weekly team meetings and we have Key Performance Indicators of our work to improve. What is not measured is not controlled.

This application has been very useful for me to track Work Orders. This information is shown every week to the operators to monitor their activities. I don't think I have something that I don't like.

Michael W.
Branch Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

MaintainX Review

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great! it is a well used tool for us. It is great to look back on historical data entered through the system. We have begun utilizing procedures to aide in the management of the communities irrigaiton system.

Daily use of new home screen feature. Reoccurring work orders are a very helpful reminder for our teams.

The system can be cumbersome for field workers intitally to learn.

Shawn T.
Relief Operator in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

End user review of software. Two thumbs up

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the best review I can give is the month that my phone was broke, I was behind and lost on task due to not having onhand access of the app. The software and app lets me stay ahead and complete task or make work orders and keep moving. Without it we end up fighting fires and responding instead of anticipating issues.

This would be a tie between glancing at the app to see what task are assigned to me or my team and the ease of taking a picture and starting a work order on my phone while out in the plant from my phone.

No real cons with the software as of yet, I'm an end user and not an admin. I assume at that point I would have more input.

Hayley M.
Office Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Love MaintainX

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Customer service is always great and we are always informed about the newest updates.

It is extremely easy to use and new hires are able to catch on very quickly.

I wish we were able to use it as a time tracking app for employees hours for payroll.

Bryant R.
Maintenance Electrician in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

MaintainX is awesome

Opmerkingen: It's great for setting recurring PMs for machinery

It's so user friendly and obviously built by people with maintenance experience

There's isn't really anything to complain about

Greg B.
Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Powerful tool

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, I'm still finding more useful ways to use it.

Although not specifically for apartment management, we have found MaintainX a very helpful tool to keep track of everything going on at multiple properties.

Search program is a little narrow, it should allow some misspellings and grammar errors.

Charles L.
Maintenance Technician in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Maintain X

4 2 maanden geleden

Ease of use. Editing capability. Parts integration

Everything is good at the moment. Haven't found a part I don't like

Ron P.
Ron P.
Director of Engineering in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

MaintainX- the facility managers multi tool

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I am hyper pleased with the software's performance, reliability, cost, and ease of use.

I most enjoy the simple UI. In my industry there is little to no budget for training and onboarding of personnel. My team is also made up of individuals in which English is a second language. MaintainX has been able to capture a feature rich suite of tools that anyone can master in a relative short amount of time.

As a user since its Beta, I have yet to find anything I do not like.

Overwogen alternatieven: UpKeep, SS-CMMS, Hippo CMMS en eMaint CMMS

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: Cost reasons-

Overgestapt van: UpKeep

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Simple UI, and value of features.

Mike M.
Plant Engineer in VS
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

A CMMS that fits in you pocket.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.

MaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.

Lack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.

Overwogen alternatieven: MAPCON, Hippo CMMS en UpKeep

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: It was just too laborious and complicated to manage. Being paper based I would have to review hundreds of pages weekly. Sometimes it would be weeks before I could review a PM and find a problem I should have known about.

Overgestapt van: PMC

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Being mobile first was a big factor. Not needing to spend thousands of dollars for help setting up the software. You can do it yourself and MaintainX will help for free. Knowing instantly what is happening, communicating directly with the tech, attaching manuals, photos, videos to work orders it makes you more effective.

Christopher W.
Property & Fleet Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I oversee Property and Fleet maintenance for a small rehabilitation company that sets up clients in supported living environments. When I came into the position, there was no process for staff to submit these requests, so they would fly in by all sorts of methods: texts, emails, calls, quick shout-outs, etc. It was a mess without a method to keep communication organized. The previous person in my position would just scribble a jumble of notes to try and remember everything. After researching a few potential apps, I knew that I wanted the process to be as simple as possible for our staff. When there's a maintenance issue: 1) Take a photo (which often describes the issue in more detail than our staff thinks to do); 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3)Hit send. I also appreciate being able to reference the specific work order within the app to ask follow up questions and to let the requester know when the work order is done. MaintainX checks the boxes for my maintenance needs!

I really enjoy the ease of use of the app for both myself and our staff in submitting work order requests. 1) Take a photo; 2) Briefly describe the issue; 3) Hit send.

I had a bit of an issue trying to get some of our staff to adopt the new process of using an app to submit work order requests - even though it couldn't be any easier. By old (inefficient) habits, they still wanted to text, email, call, shout-out, etc when there was an issue. As much as I tried to encourage them to use the app in these instances, I couldn't ignore their requests - which just further conditioned them to head in the wrong direction. After mentioning this issue and asking for a "Requester tab" to be available when creating a new work order, the MaintainX team worked to build this suggestion into their software (shout-out to Hugo!). Now I have the secret weapon to gently nudge our staff to learn the ease and benefits of using the MaintainX app!

Tom R.
Process Improvement Process Lead in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Very Satisfied

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've now had several meetings with our maintenance team. We have completed our first weekly's and will we are in progress with our first departments monthly PM's. The software is everything that I was lead to expect and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredibly resourceful, responsive and helpful. It's always nice to make a decision after testing 15 solutions (felt like 1000) and feel confident that you've made the correct decision. I feel that way right now and wanted to share. We still have some setup to go - I'm taking the walk before run approach with the guys but this is slick. I'm looking forward to the partnership.

The seamless transition between the desktop and the mobile app make this a really nice solution. The reporting, filtering and scheduling abilities of the work orders is really nice and easy to use.

So far the only cons were identified at selection and were so minor they didn't prohibit me from selecting the solution. Little things like work orders have a really slick ability to save filters but reporting and the mobile app do not have it. It's not a huge deal since mobile users can filter to themselves and see only what they need to but it would be helpful if they could save encompassing filters such as specific departments and weekly vs monthly vs annually.

Overwogen alternatieven: FTMaintenance Select, Fiix, Hippo CMMS, UpKeep en eMaint CMMS

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Bottom line was twofold. 1st - the demo and setup were extremely straight forward (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). 2nd - the price was unmatchable. For the functionality they are offering at their price point - it made the selection simple.

Daisy B.
Owner-CFO in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Grows with your needs!

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have enjoyed partnering with MaintainX and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great asset in getting us what we need to be successful with the product! He helped create some of our procedure pages and that was HUGE!

We started using MaintainX about 6 months ago and what we like most is that they are always improving their product. They take what the customer needs and works to implement the closest version of what is needed.

The reports are not very easy to filter and are not able to be fully customized, yet. However, they are better than other systems we have seen and MaintainX is consistently improving the capabilities. The other piece I wish was improved is the layout of the exported work order. It is not very pretty and cannot, at this time, be customized to remove the information I don't need.

Overwogen alternatieven: FieldAware

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: We chose MaintainX specifically because it was a new and growing product. We felt the products bones were good and seeing where the product was moving was exactly where we needed to be. The cost is on point with the product and is manageable for a newer company, like ours.

Karl L.
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

CHANGES EVERYTHING FOR THE BETTER + MORE MONEY

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! Everyone from the team ive spoken with is great. And the product is fantastic.

Perfect with a couple of Adjustments (personally) for my unique property management business. I have more time for my family and work, my clients are happy seeing the results easily with the use of the PDF features. And I am making more money as a result. CHOOSE THEM YOU CANT GO WRONG.

I had to make some adjustments to the way I do things, which isn't a bad thing. Only improvement I can currently think of is to make it easier to send PDF's to "clients" rather than "vendors" as it would suit my needs better.

Overwogen alternatieven: UpKeep

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: Needed something more professional and organized that also offered document and photo integration for better organizing of work orders.

Overgestapt van: Google Workspace

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Upkeep encouraged me to look for other software due to how my business operates and number of employees.

Bryan S.
CEO in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Better than the rest

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great app with everything we were looking for and way below the cost of others. Great support team. We know we can get our jobs done and communicate better as a team using this app.

They reach out to us personally every so often to ask if we would like to change anything. They always listen to the issues we have and correct it as soon as possible.

You can only add one photo at a time in comments.

Overwogen alternatieven: UKG Ready

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: Lower cost and more user friendly.

Overgestapt van: Buildium

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: Cost.

Jason A.
Resort Maintenance Manager in VS

Awesome Maintenance Software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is an amazing tool to have. I have had issues with other similar software and have found that getting staff onboard with this type of software to be very difficult. When I first introduced this software, my staff was completely against it, but as soon as they saw how easy it was and what communication improvements came from this software they jumped in and have not stopped using it.

I have been searching for a good maintenance software for a long time. When I came across MaintainX I was a bit skeptical, but quickly found that it was the right software for me and the company I work for. As soon as I signed up for the free trial, I was greeted with an email from their staff, and to my surprise, when I had a question I was responded to immediately.

The only down fall to this software is that I have quite a few staff members that will be requestors, but they do not speak English well and it would be best if there were a translator option from Spanish to English and vice versa, but I have been informed by the staff that they are working on that part of the software now. I hope that this comes quickly as it would ease the pain of trying to improve communication with some of my staff.

Kate C.
Assistant Manager in Ierland
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

MaintainX has changed the entire way we work

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s changed how we work on site, making the whole team more efficient and productive. I couldn’t imagine working without it at this point!

The customer support is amazing. They have been very helpful during set up and really responsive to feedback and suggestions. This app as become a one stop shop for all of our in-house facilities management. We used to have two huge noticeboards full of clipboards, and dozens of paper student repairs forms everyday. This is all gone, bringing us even close to becoming a paperless office. I can easily gauge the workload of my team by checking the app. I have instant oversite on the status of jobs from my desktop. I particularly love that there is a comment section attached to each WO – meaning all staff can be informed of issues, making handovers seamless. The reporting feature is one of my favourites. I can easily export reports for any WO, for an individual WO or for a month’s record of daily tasks. These are easily uploaded to our H&S software. I’m excited about reviewing data after using the app for several months/a year. We will be able to see patterns and trends in issues that arise. For example, how many issues did we have this year? How many repairs does an average student report? Are there particular locations/assets that have more issue than others? This will help us plan for the future in terms of resources.

I would love to purchase a seat for every staff member in my team, but the monthly costs would be too high. I'd love to see a scaled pricing plan, where the more users you have, the lower the price is.

Clayton L.
Operation Manager/tech in Canada
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.

we love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.

there is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.

Michael H.
General Manager in VS

Great Product for you Facility

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Really enjoy. Our Team has embraced it and it definitely keeps us on track with building maintenance

Very thorough once you have the platform....covers the entire buiding

Takes a little longer for users to load in requests compared to other products. Its outputs are much more detailed so I am certain that has something to do with it

Tom C.
Maintenance Technician in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Efficient and Easy to Use Product

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.

The ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.

Honestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!

Chris W.
Maintenance manager in VS
Chemicaliën, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Full featured CMMS that after using will not ever want to work without.

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall exprience with MaintainX has been great. This program just works. It will help you in places you dont even realize you need help in. You will not find a more helpful group of people than the MaintainX team. This program has proven itself so much that it is being worked in to our sites across the US.

Work orders. Reactive and Preventitive a like are the basis of what we do day to day. This program does such a good job we would be lost without it. Parts inventory has been huge for us in making sure we don't run out off parts most of which are mission critical. Audits of all kinds have never been easier since adopting MaintainX. I also find that auditors a very impressed when seeing the program.

From my perspective there isnt really a con that I've encountered.

Roberto C.
mechanical engineer in Mexico
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

MANUFACTURING ADAPTION

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is really usefull and needs some improvements

The software is super friendly and easy to use. A real tool that you can use to manage the jobs in the shop.

I would like, raw materials inventory, customer data base, suppliers data base and the posibility to set the priority of levels from 1 to 10, so the operator finishes the highest level but knows what is the next right after.

Overwogen alternatieven: UpKeep

Redenen om voor MaintainX te kiezen: Upkeep is expensive and not very friendly but it is very complete

Overgestapt van: UpKeep

Redenen om over te stappen op MaintainX: because it is simpler to use than Upkeep.

Anna M.
Property Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

MaintainX

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is a great user friendly program.

Easy to use and user friendly. I can add work orders from my computer as well as from my mobile phone. I can look daily at the progress my guys are making and give feedback. I can send messages through this portal as well.

My work orders fall off if my guys don't do them daily. Also, when printing reports dates come up when they shouldn't be populated.