Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over PayPal Invoicing

Dit platform maakt het eenvoudig om professionele, op maat gemaakte facturen te verzenden op elk apparaat. Krijg snel betaald en beheer alles op één plek.

Meer informatie over PayPal Invoicing

The ability to save client invoices as template makes my billing process flow more efficiently and rapidly.

Features limited to certain countries application collaboration with PayPal limited. Transfers complicated and difficult with banks outside America.

Beoordelingen van PayPal Invoicing

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

PayPal Invoicing heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 565 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PayPal Invoicing eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (565)

Akande
Akande
Marketing Communications Specialist in VS
Consumentengoederen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great invoicing solution for business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, PayPal invoicing is a great tool that is included with your PayPal business account, meaning there is no annual fee or monthly fee associated with it. It allows you to track on-app and off-app payments as well which is nice.

PayPal's invoicing offering is exceptionally easy to use and learn. I transitioned from another product to PayPal invoicing and was impressed with the robust features, customizable options and overall performance of the application.

There are some limitations around payment options and allowing multiple payments on a single invoice. You can make a deposit, but no features or functionality around milestone payments for example, which would be really nice.

Shamika
Owner in Puerto Rico
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent, User Friendly and Less Expensive

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My customers are pleased with how easy it is to pay through the invoice. I always give the disclaimer that they do not have to have a PayPal account to pay for the invoice so they use their debit and credit card with that option on the invoice. Also the partial payment feature is awesome for customers that make installments!

Also I only pay processing fees and no monthly subscription which is great!

I don't have any complaints with PayPal invoicing

Ricardo
Marketing in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Most trusted and popular invoicing I use.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I like how setting it up is free and it utilizes the paypal system where the customer support can help with any issues.

Learning how to navigate can be tricky at first.

E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use tool to send invoice and receive payments

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps me receive online payments along with automatic bank transfer of the same.

It enables me to create a custom PayPal.me link via which I can easily collect payments by entering my desired amount to the link. It is the best option I have found to make payment when you do not want to share your account or credit card details. It allows me to select automatic transfers for the amount I receive directions to my bank account. It is easy to receive payments once you set up your PayPal business account and has PayPal payment integration available with hundreds of apps.

I don’t like that the payment on PayPal.me link can only be made if you have a Paypal account, I really hope they add an option of direct credit card payment to Paypal.me link payment too. If someone chooses the credit card option to pay via their Paypal payment method, both the sender and receiver of Paypal payment get charged for the same payment. They have some automated process of checking on Paypal account activity and the automated process is not full proof. They flagged and limited my Paypal account just because they could not understand the purpose code I had set in my account. I had provided them all the required documents, but for a period of 3 months they removed and they put limitations again on my account 3 times for the same, even when I had already provided them with all required documents, the first time they asked. Their team apologized that the limitation should have been avoided in the first place but it lead me to a lot of time wasted in resolving the same issue again and again because their account automation checks are faulty.

Thomas
Director in VK
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

My go-to invoicing app

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It's quicks and simple with reminders that lets me get invoices paid faster.

Adding business address can be improved. Takes a few steps to show it on the invoice. But I wouldn't change the app.

Jawad khalaf
Owner in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Paypal can be your secretary

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good app tied in with the business side of my PayPal and my personal. You can create invoices and sell the customer and they can pay you.

You can quote a customer. You can bill and invoice through where they're paying you on PayPal where you're wallet is And they kind of separated from the personal and the business aspect of PayPal.

I'm still trying to figure out how to delete an invoice that I created by mistake.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Suprisingly flexible invoicint tools

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Just saw the option one day by pure chance, tested it and it worked great. I immediately got out of Quickbooks after.

Before PayPal I was paying for Quickbooks. Then I found PayPal Invoicing which has all the features I need, it's easier to use and it's free.

There's nothing I don't like. My use case is pretty simple: create invoice, send invoice, mark invoice as paid. Maybe a more demanding user would have something to complain about.

Operations Manager in VK
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Effective & Efficient

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I use this in a personal capacity rather than a work related once for a some side business. Its extremely helpful and saves a lot of time. You know you always have the paypal support fallabck should anything go wrong

No issue using this to date. Very happy customer

Chermaine
Business owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great invoicing system

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The ease of use to send and create invoices.

Cant send invoices from the app, can only use mobile site.

lilibeth
lilibeth
Data Encoder in Filipijnen
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

pros and cons

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general, I can state that PayPal is beneficial because it reassures us that our money is secure.

It's user-friendly and has excellent customer support, which is why I prefer it.

Sometimes they keep your money for longer than necessary, which is bad for those who rely on their payment to meet their family's necessities.

Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's probably not the best, but we're married at this point.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I can't give up PayPal because it is so integrated with everything else I do and have - shipping, balance, PayPal Credit, etc... But there are definitely some things that are lacking, especially if my business were bigger. I definitely recommend you consider options before going to PayPal and building a life with them, so to speak, but it is possible that for you, like me, they are the best - however flawed - option that exists.

I use PayPal invoicing as a freelancer and mostly for one-off or two-part invoices. So, I can't speak to PayPal's recurring invoice feature. Here's what I like: Most importantly, the integration. PayPal feels like a bank, and to be able to make invoices and shipping labels from your "bank" is the most helpful thing. I don't have to transfer funds, I don't have to wait for them to deposit to my bank, it's all there and immediately usable. Also, the invoices are simple and straightforward, clients can pay by any means one would online, and there's a place for terms-conditions etc...I also like that I'm able to share a link or a PDF of the invoice with clients who just want an invoice for their records to then pay me through other means like cash/check/direct deposit.

First off, PayPal has awful customer service. If I had a higher volume of clients and therefore of issues, I feel like I'd use a different service. I had a client pay once and the money was taken from her bank, but it never got to me. We both tried contacting PayPal and got no response at all. It was even more insulting on my end given that I use PayPal as a business. Second - PayPal's fees when you invoice through them are a bit of a hassle and I know there's invoicing software out there that don't incur charges. This just means I have to take those fees into consideration when quoting clients, which make my prices seem a few dollars steeper than they are. Third gripe: I've been trying to edit a part of my business info on the invoice header for ages and it won't allow me. It asks for me to upload my ID to verify, but then it won't process my ID. And of course, customer service is unresponsive. It's not the end of the world because I just hide that info from the header, but it is a minor frustration and inconvenience.

Alisha
Night Auditor in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for online business!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I personally enjoy it, I feel fully protected as a seller of goods and feel like the customer support is string and I can turn to them with any questions or concerns.

PayPal Invoicing is pretty easy to use and they have great service if there is an error. Once you apply an email if they are a registered PayPal user the address of whom you are invoicing will pop up making room for less error when shipping products, also you remain protected in the event a buyer has an incorrect or non updated address. PayPal allows both the seller and buyer to be protected as their customer service is typically very good when there is an issue and a case needs to be open. As an owner of a small online business I typically will only use PayPal invoicing for my transactions as I feel more confident and protected with their services. Their fees are very reasonable in cost and do not limit you much when it comes to expenses, they also have a shipping feature directly through their service that I have found to be for smaller items the best around, as the cost of shipping continues to increase greatly it feels as if PayPal still offers the better deal. With in a period of time using their invoicing services I was offered a debit card which I found to be a great addition to their services, I no longer have to transfer profits in the event I do not want/ need to and can just use the card as a regular card, although their transfer fees are also inexpensive one method continues to be free to transfer your funds. I feel the invoicing is very easy to use and have had zero issues with it to date.

I do not like the fact that you cannot use it via the application that is not a business account, I have seen a few complaints with other small business owners/ sellers about this. I feel it should be available on all forms of their applications, as not everyone that has enough transactions actually runs/ owns a business, sometimes it is just a one time ordeal.

suman
suman
Business Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Paypal Pay Fast everywhere

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Paypal Invoicing has always been one of the closest since its inception.No matter you are a big business or a mid side or small size business or even if you are an individual,they got something for everyone which really shows how caring they are for one and all.Best in business to sent or receive payment without using huge pile of papers.create invoice in few clicks and get paid , one can easily edit invoice as per the needs and the smooth transaction\ experience they provide is unbeatable.Will have more in days to come as even API also comes for all.

What I really like about paypal invoicing is no matter where you are sitting ,just get your money reach you in the superfast way by spending a minimum time to create a invoice in few clicks ,which one could ever imagine. I thing paypal invoicing change the complete picture of global financial industries and it established themselves in such a way that people or business cannot think of any other else or any other name except PAYPAL for doing business ,whether it sending or receiving money with a invoice or accessing multiple currencies in the easiest form,its completely unique ,even the API functionality its amazing .

If I compare to other big competitor in the business , I fee like they are not doing or spending to much on the advertising part because this is one of the best medium and how could they are limiting themselves in the advertising part .I think they are not trying to give a imagination which others are taking advantage like working with advertisement in 5D,6D or 10 D.which they need to look into and I want it from payal to show who they are .create imagination for people.

Paul
Small Business Consultant in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple, powerful and mobile invoicing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a Small Business Consultant, Bookkeeping, Full Service Payroll and Income Tax Preparation are just some of the services I provide to small businesses and self-employed independent contractors. I require the ability to invoice my clients in various ways in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in their specific retainer contracts. PayPal Invoicing fits my needs so well that I have chosen to use it instead of invoicing features included in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Wave Accounting, Freshbooks or any other accounting software solution. Best of all, using PayPal Invoicing in conjunction with my PayPal for Business mobile app and PayPal Business Card has enabled me to eliminate the delays in receiving payments from my clients that result from all of those other options.

Invoices are easy to create, submit and track. Default settings and multiple templates can be configured for easier invoicing and recurring invoices can be setup too. Get the PayPal for Business mobile app and a PayPal Business Card and you have the absolute quickest process to invoice your clients/customers and receive payment immediately, from anywhere. No more waiting days to receive a deposit into your bank account. As soon as your invoice is paid, you can withdraw the funds from an ATM, request a cash withdrawal and pick it up at your nearest Walmart, or simply pay for goods and services directly with your PayPal Business Card.

Multiple options for payments terms to choose from, but no custom option available. For example, standard terms like Net 30 available, but no way to enter custom payments terms like Net 5 (nothing fewer than 10 days available).

Daniel
Owner/Operator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy Money Transfers

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have the Paypal debit card now, which I have been using as my food/ingredient purchasing business card. I transfer êxcess funds to my checking account. No problems with the card thus far.

Having a very small business, food truck, it is crucial that I save as much money on services as I can. Paypal is free for me to use and pennies on the dollar to transfer funds to my bank account. Paypal comes in handy when collecting deposits for catering gigs. I can simply email my customer an invoice and they can transfer the 50% deposit directly to Paypal. This saves me time, which is equal to money, by not having to physically meet my customer to retrieve my deposit. Plus it saves me a trip to bank. Frees up a lot of time I need for food shopping and prep.

Customer service is sometimes a hassle and large transfers take longer to process. I suppose its a security thing, but I have been a customer of theirs for over 5 years and should have a better understanding of my pattern of transfer amounts.

Elisa
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

PayPal Invoicing for Small Businesses

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PayPal invoicing has been here for our business since we first started out. I am excited to see when they roll out new features that make using the software easier for me as a business user and easier for our clients. There's options like installment payments, you can now create an estimate without sending an invoice, and you have access to all your invoices, whether they were paid or unpaid.

I like the PayPal invoicing because it can be totally customized for your business, including all the contact information, physical address, and an image for your logo. Making your invoices completely branded for your business. The software is easy to use, creating and sending an invoice happens all on the same page. You can even choose to NOT send your invoice and print it instead, which is great for customers who may change their mind and decide to pay outside of the PayPal platform.

The invoicing feature has come a long way since our first use of it in 2016. Since then there have been many changes that make the invoicing feature more customizable and fits more needs than just an invoice.

Alese
President in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Gets you paid!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It does the job and gets me paid. Allows me to keep track of my customers and services.

I like the instant pay feature. No more waiting days for money to be deposited.

Fees could be better. They’re the same as others I’ve seen out there.

Abhishek
CEO in India
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Great Invoicing system with payment gateway

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Paypal invoicing has been really impressive. I have been using the invoicing system for over 3 years now and sending invoicing to my clients and have not faced any issues so far. All my clients have made payments hassle free.

The best part about paypal is the payment gateway. I have never faced issue with its gateway. No client has ever complaint about facing issue with making the payment. The invoice has the payment gateway and my clients does not have to go to any other screen to make the payment.

The only thing I do not like about this is the Invoicing format. It has a basic format which I do not like and I do not have the option to upload my own format which looks more professional.

Gian Angelo
Gian Angelo
Copywriter & Marketing Strategist in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

After Years Of Invoicing, Here's What I Think...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I trust PayPal and PayPal invoicing. I've been using it for over 7 years and never had a problem or issue whatsoever. It's easy to use if you can follow instructions, fast, and has some decent customization options, enough to make a confident brand for yourself.

You can definitely trust PayPal invoicing. It's one of the more robust systems that I have access to right now since other better options aren't available in my country yet however, PayPal invoicing is easy to use, visual enough for you to know and see everything you need, and you basically get paid.

Limited customization options, some limitations with scheduling, but these are just minor problems that don't need to be fixed immediately.

Avery
Musician in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

PayPal Invoice is the way to go!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted a very expensive item from Facebook Marketplace to enhance my music business. The seller lived across the united states, so there was no way to meet face to face. He did suggest that we use Paypal Invoice for the purchase, so that it could hold record for the transaction. I immediately solidified Paypal Invoice's importance after this transaction

I've not only used this feature for sending invoices, but I've used it for receiving invoices as well! It helps to use this program for all of your invoice needs. What I love about it is that the interface is simple: Create what you need it for, and its pretty straightforward. The fact that it's a service from Paypal makes me more confident and secure when using it. I've used other programs, and Paypal has been the best choice for me. Less frustrations, and more security.

There isn't much bad things I can say about Paypal invoice, but I've been introducing it more to people in this last year. Most people know about paypal, but not invoice. So maybe creating more awareness through ads and things would help.

Khalid
Director in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

PayPal Invoicing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: -- PayPal Invoicing has helped my courier business gain more business by attracting more customers, who prefer to pay with Credit Cards.

-- Ability to sale OnLine using PayPal Invoicing, and both (SELLER and BUYER) have the required protection for sales. -- I think that PayPal Invoicing is the BEST invoicing solution for those who do NOT have online stores. -- I also think that PayPal Invoicing is the BEST invoicing solution for those who do NOT prefer to pay ONGOING monthly fees.

-- What I like LEAST about PayPal Invoicing is the TRACKING INFORMATION, it needs a HUGE improvement!

Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the fact that I think the transfer fee is high, I really appreciate PayPal and will continue to use it. It's not perfect but overall, it is a ideal for transferring money. If you don't mind the fee with it then you might not have any issues with PayPal.

Regardless of what size your business might be, PayPal is an excellent way to transfer money and receive it. It's very straight forward on how to set things up. The great part about PayPal is you can download the app on mobile devices. You can then review your subscriptions that might be recurring on multiple platforms.

I believe that one of the things that I dislike most about PayPal is the transfer fee if you would like for the money to show up instantly in your bank. I get the fact that PayPal has it where you can wait for free for a few days and it shows, but sometimes I need it instantly. The fee can really hurt my account sometimes when I want to transfer it instantly and I end up just backing out of it.

Brett
Brett
Manager in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

PayPal makes life easier!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What I like most about this software is how simple and quick it is to create or send any invoice in seconds right from your phone. I used to spend time I didn’t have creating and sending invoices, but with PayPal invoice I can now use that time for other things!

What I like most about PayPal invoice is how quick and easy it is to create and send invoices. You have the luxury of doing it right from your phone in seconds.

One thing that I think PayPal could change about the software is the fee’s within the App. Make it free and so many more people would use it as their primary way for creating invoices!

Kultida
Freelancer in Nieuw-Zeeland
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One-stop Service.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great way to keep all payments and invoices on the same platform. I then can track my payments easily.

I have been using a PayPal account for over 4 years for receiving my payment. I found that the invoicing function is easy to create. It helps me to keep tracking monthly payments without using additional software for billing purposes.

The system should alert both sender and receiver when the created invoice passes the due date of payment.

Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Quit the Hassle in Invoicing and Use PayPal

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Top of its class with instant invoicing.

As a Supply Chain Specialist, I wear many hats and a major part of my responsibilities is billing and invoicing while keeping track of inventory. I have found PayPal Invoicing to be the most convenient way of collecting or sending money with international clients. In an instant, you can receive notifications that payments has been rendered. You can automatically transfer the funds to the bank account with no cost if you prefer one banking day and slight cost if you want it in ten minutes. With Paypal, you are secured and not have to worry about credit cards. I use PayPal for my own personal needs as well.

The fees for international payments are a bit high and I wish they could lower it. The exchange rates are also iffy and are always obviously in favor of PP, regardless of which way you convert it from/to.