PayPal Invoicing reviews

Over PayPal Invoicing

Dit platform maakt het eenvoudig om professionele, op maat gemaakte facturen te verzenden op elk apparaat. Krijg snel betaald en beheer alles op één plek.

Meer informatie over PayPal Invoicing

The ability to save client invoices as template makes my billing process flow more efficiently and rapidly.

Features limited to certain countries application collaboration with PayPal limited. Transfers complicated and difficult with banks outside America.

Beoordelingen van PayPal Invoicing

Waar voor je geld

PayPal Invoicing heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 433 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PayPal Invoicing eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (433)

Akande
Akande
Marketing Communications Specialist in VS
Consumentengoederen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great invoicing solution for business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, PayPal invoicing is a great tool that is included with your PayPal business account, meaning there is no annual fee or monthly fee associated with it. It allows you to track on-app and off-app payments as well which is nice.

PayPal's invoicing offering is exceptionally easy to use and learn. I transitioned from another product to PayPal invoicing and was impressed with the robust features, customizable options and overall performance of the application.

There are some limitations around payment options and allowing multiple payments on a single invoice. You can make a deposit, but no features or functionality around milestone payments for example, which would be really nice.

Oladimeji Oluseyi
Oladimeji Oluseyi
Chief executive officer in Nigeria
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

A Great and Excellent Solution for Invoicing and Getting Paid Fast

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: PayPal Invoicing is the best software and payment service recommended for those who want to get paid through Debit or Credit Card.

- Managing your invoice payments in one place in minutes is easy and fast. - It reduces costs postage fees, postal envelopes, paper, and staff wages for invoice handling. - It guarantees better accuracy and speed. I uses PayPal Invoicing to send out invoices instantly. This software leaves no room for human mistakes and error unlike the physical invoices. - It improves and increases the overall efficiency and productivity of my business. - The reporting and tracking features of the software give me a clearer view of my cash flow and smoothen the general operations. - The software offered me excellent user experience, making it the best invoicing tool I have ever used. - It speeds up invoicing process, thanks to its ability to save a template for future use. - Our customers like making payment with ease and we have not had any problem with PayPal in the past. In addition, the customer support has been great in responding to all our questions. - In general, I would suggest this product to anyone. PayPal invoicing is perfect for amateurs and simple to sort out.

- At some point PayPal holds your installment for over 7 days which I believe is something terrible about PayPal invoicing. - Your invoice could be cancelled by PayPal for no reason whatsoever. - If your account is suspected for any fraudulent activity by PayPal, your payment would be frozen. This can be annoying as it is normally a little thing that I made mistake about or failed to fill out. - High costs of transaction. Currency withdrawal and conversion charges are from 5 percent to 7 percent per transaction. This is on the higher side, compared with other available alternatives.

Junia
self employed in Zuid-Afrika
Diergeneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

i will never use them again

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN
On the 13the of July a company we worked in the us sent us payment through Paypal, this account was opened on the same day, NO WERE does it state that the money will be on hold before we opened the account but to our surprise the money is on hold for 21 days on the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] we sent paypal a message asking to clear the money and the person said the money would be cleared on that day as a once off....when we phoned them this morning they just said sorry we have to wait for 21 days....THIS IS UNEXEPTABLE, WE WORKED VERY HARD FOR THAT MONEY, NOW WE ARE STRUGGLING!! NOT KNOWING WHAT WE WILL EAT BECAUSE OF PAYPAL!!!!! PAYPAL IS TAKING THE FOOD OUT OF MY KIDS MOUTHS and when phoning or messaging no one is helpful, they are all just telling is we need to wait, they already deducted the $44 from my money but i am not allowed to get my own money !!!!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Nothing, this is the worst company i have ever delt with

no assistance, no help, no support, worst company i have ever delt with

Landscape designer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Paypal invoicing for Landscapers

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: What I like most about paypal invoicing is that you can design and send and get paid faster

What I like most about this software is that you can create estimates and do invoice and send them all in the same manner.

I did not see any features I did not like.

Helen
Coach in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Trusted and has everything you need to get paid easily

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use PayPal for sending out beautiful professional invoices, and also accepting money. It's super easy to track your money in and anything outstanding.

I love how simple and self-explanatory almost everything done-for-you it is. Takes the stress off from you. I also love that PayPal is a trusted name and customers trust paying through PayPal.

I have not really found anything that I think I could improve about PayPal.

Destin
Self employed in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Really easy and simple

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I liked it so much I paid for the actual version after my trial and I’ve been using it ever since. I’ve used Paypal for over a decade and I found that it’s one of the most easiest programs when it comes to money to use. I won’t use anyone else.

I like that this was so easy. It makes my business flow so much easier when this is taken care of. I would highly recommend.

I can’t say that I dislike anything. I liked it so much I paid for the actual version after my trial and I’ve been using it ever since.

Teacher in Indonesië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

PayPal invoicing make payment easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: you can control the payment or delivery that you have made with paypalmany things I can do including make online payments to my colleagueshistory has an impact on my product getting paid rewards for all the reviews I do

simplify payments and greatly affect the transaction process that I do

mobile payments that can make it easier for us to get dollar payments and exchange them into our country's currency Customizable for all payments and exchanges to our country's bank with quite low admin fees

Melissa
Melissa
Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Makes billing a breeze

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I really liked how easy it was to add and subtract services and costs in order to create a full-scale invoice. This also allowed for me to be able to save the records for accounting.

I'm not sure there was anything that stuck out as negative, however, I don't think it would work for larger businesses or organizations.

Toni Lee
Toni Lee
Boutique Owner in VS

Great Program for MINIMAL invoicing

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I love the simplicity and how it links the printing label to the invoice.

This is NOT accounting software for someone who does a Lot of invoicing and/or shipping. this is an accountants nightmare. the report section "lacks".

Carla
Carla
Gerente Comercial y Operaciones in Costa Rica
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

No more bank fees

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have received and generated payments to various places around the world, it is like a very secure payment link

In my case I will go to study in October to another country and all payments I made with paypal, I did not have to go to a bank or pay unnecessary commissions

the app does not have any deficiency, I think that the difficult thing can be a little learn to use it, but it is easy

Brett
Band Manager in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

A Crucial Payment Manager For All Independent Contractors and Small Businesses

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We, The Last King have been using PayPal's invoicing features for about 7 years now since we started our band back in 2014. Upon achieving a consistent following that wanted to purchase our music in merchandise back in 2014 we needed a dedicated payment processing manager to not only use for all business expenses and merch purchasing costs, but to also accept a wide range of payment types to keep our merch moving at a consistent pace so that we can continue to be a band and generate the funding necessary to keep making music for a strong duration. We haven't looked back since as PayPal is the primary catalyst we use daily in managing all band sales, payment types, ordering requests, and inventory forecasts.

PayPal truly is a crucial component in our band's daily success as we love the mobile accessibility PayPal provides us with on the go alongside the peace of mind we receive from not only situating invoices within the PayPal app but also completing payments and accepting various external payment types to speed up our overall functionality and boost sales for the long-term.

Aside from PayPal's fees which are standard and to be expected with each transaction where there is no monthly recurring fee or cost to utilize Paypal, there are no negatives to using the program. Between the tax benefits, user-friendly accessibility, mobile benefits, and ease of use collecting/sending invoices there is no payment manager as beneficial or organized as PayPal!

Founder and CEO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Instrumental in Early Stage B2B Company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used paypal invoicing options to grow revenues 60% y/y starting in 2011.
We also used the invoicing buy new and subscription buttons to test licensing and payment options for a variety of in-house products and services. It was incredibly useful to be able to make changes quickly, put them in production to measure the results. A big part of this is that anyone could market a new product and begin testing, without having to schedule developer resources to process payments.

Allows us to quickly monetize new offerings and new product variations Many different charging and payment options available Attractive fee structure Easy to setup and manage Appropriate for b2b transactions where aesthetics are less significant.

Somewhat Limited Customization - to create a buying experience that doesn't feel you're "inside" of paypal is not trivial (and now is easier to do with other offerings). While the Paypal api has improved recently, it's still not as flexible as stripe, aws fps or aws devpay.

Digital Content Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's probably not the best, but we're married at this point.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I can't give up PayPal because it is so integrated with everything else I do and have - shipping, balance, PayPal Credit, etc... But there are definitely some things that are lacking, especially if my business were bigger. I definitely recommend you consider options before going to PayPal and building a life with them, so to speak, but it is possible that for you, like me, they are the best - however flawed - option that exists.

I use PayPal invoicing as a freelancer and mostly for one-off or two-part invoices. So, I can't speak to PayPal's recurring invoice feature. Here's what I like: Most importantly, the integration. PayPal feels like a bank, and to be able to make invoices and shipping labels from your "bank" is the most helpful thing. I don't have to transfer funds, I don't have to wait for them to deposit to my bank, it's all there and immediately usable. Also, the invoices are simple and straightforward, clients can pay by any means one would online, and there's a place for terms-conditions etc...I also like that I'm able to share a link or a PDF of the invoice with clients who just want an invoice for their records to then pay me through other means like cash/check/direct deposit.

First off, PayPal has awful customer service. If I had a higher volume of clients and therefore of issues, I feel like I'd use a different service. I had a client pay once and the money was taken from her bank, but it never got to me. We both tried contacting PayPal and got no response at all. It was even more insulting on my end given that I use PayPal as a business. Second - PayPal's fees when you invoice through them are a bit of a hassle and I know there's invoicing software out there that don't incur charges. This just means I have to take those fees into consideration when quoting clients, which make my prices seem a few dollars steeper than they are. Third gripe: I've been trying to edit a part of my business info on the invoice header for ages and it won't allow me. It asks for me to upload my ID to verify, but then it won't process my ID. And of course, customer service is unresponsive. It's not the end of the world because I just hide that info from the header, but it is a minor frustration and inconvenience.

Alisha
Night Auditor in VS
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for online business!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I personally enjoy it, I feel fully protected as a seller of goods and feel like the customer support is string and I can turn to them with any questions or concerns.

PayPal Invoicing is pretty easy to use and they have great service if there is an error. Once you apply an email if they are a registered PayPal user the address of whom you are invoicing will pop up making room for less error when shipping products, also you remain protected in the event a buyer has an incorrect or non updated address. PayPal allows both the seller and buyer to be protected as their customer service is typically very good when there is an issue and a case needs to be open. As an owner of a small online business I typically will only use PayPal invoicing for my transactions as I feel more confident and protected with their services. Their fees are very reasonable in cost and do not limit you much when it comes to expenses, they also have a shipping feature directly through their service that I have found to be for smaller items the best around, as the cost of shipping continues to increase greatly it feels as if PayPal still offers the better deal. With in a period of time using their invoicing services I was offered a debit card which I found to be a great addition to their services, I no longer have to transfer profits in the event I do not want/ need to and can just use the card as a regular card, although their transfer fees are also inexpensive one method continues to be free to transfer your funds. I feel the invoicing is very easy to use and have had zero issues with it to date.

I do not like the fact that you cannot use it via the application that is not a business account, I have seen a few complaints with other small business owners/ sellers about this. I feel it should be available on all forms of their applications, as not everyone that has enough transactions actually runs/ owns a business, sometimes it is just a one time ordeal.

Jessica
Operations Manager in VS

PayPal Invoicing For Small Businesses

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This program has been a game changer for my small business. It is easy to use and a great tool for tracking sales trends. I highly recommend this for any business looking for an easy way to send invoices directly to customers.

The best features of PayPal invoicing are the ability to customize your invoices, the sales insights as well as the ability to store your customers contact information in one location. Being able to customize invoices has allowed my customers to have a clear understanding of each product and service they are being charged for. This is a great option for small businesses, home based businesses and any business that operates online using social media.

The biggest complaint I have about this software is that it can be hard for the older population to use. I found that I need to explain to them that it may be a PayPal invoice but they do not need a PayPal account for them to pay that invoice. Most of the time they understand after I say that but sometimes they are still confused. I would recommend creating language for your customers that explains they are able to pay these invoices using a debit or credit card.

Linda
Business Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Solution for Small Business Owner

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am now able to manage custom orders in one place from invoice creation through product shipment. That is a huge help to me. Previously, I had to generate manual invoices and email them out, wait for the check to come in the mail and then take my product to the Post Office for shipment. I save so much time doing my invoicing through PayPal and I save money on USPS rates.

When I started my handcrafted jewelry business in 2016, I had no idea how to charge people for custom orders, how to manage shipping for those orders or how to keep the documentation all in one place for ease of tax reporting. I did some research online and decided to try PayPal Invoicing. That was a great decision! I'm easily able to set up a new invoice for custom work within just a minute or two. Once the invoice is paid, I can easily create the shipping label in PayPal. I love having one platform to handle all aspects of my custom orders.

I attempted to set PapPal up for another one of my businesses, but kept having an issue. The customer support available was not as helpful as I would expect. In the end, I went with a different solution for that particular business. I was not able to determine why my request to add PayPal for another business kept being rejected and I did not receive a response at all from customer support. I gave them 3 stars for customer support because there have been other instances where they have provided great support, so it's not a complete loss by any stretch.

Eleni
Shop owner in VS

Easy to use .

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I run a small shop and searched and search for a way to send invoices and save products for easy Invoicing. I finally found PayPal and haven't looked back. I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease and I hav Had zero issues with it so far!

I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease .

The set up in the app is a little confusing at first but once you get used to isn't it's really not an issue.

Nessma
Manager in Oman
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Paypal Invoicing so easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm overall satisfied with Paypal Invoicing, and I use it all the time. Despite its few disadvantages, it's still the most feasible invoicing software.

Paypal Invoicing is user friendly and doesn't require any special skills to learn how to use it. You can start your invoicing immediately whether you intend to use it for one or two invoices or for mass invoicing. Everything on the platform is self explanatory, and the end result is efficient and convenient for both the sender and the receiver. One of the best features is that you don't have to repeat anything. All your customers' info and emails and your products info and prices are easily saved for multiple invoicing no matter how many you have. Another important feature is that it handles different currencies, has separate shipping pricing, and taxes.

The only thing I don't like about Paypal in general is their technical support. One of the least helpful customer support ever online. If you need any help, you must call. Otherwise, you won't get your problems fixed no matter how small. Another thing is the extra fees when you and the person you're invoicing aren't in the same country. It's unjustified in my opinion.

suman
suman
Business Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Paypal Pay Fast everywhere

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Paypal Invoicing has always been one of the closest since its inception.No matter you are a big business or a mid side or small size business or even if you are an individual,they got something for everyone which really shows how caring they are for one and all.Best in business to sent or receive payment without using huge pile of papers.create invoice in few clicks and get paid , one can easily edit invoice as per the needs and the smooth transaction\ experience they provide is unbeatable.Will have more in days to come as even API also comes for all.

What I really like about paypal invoicing is no matter where you are sitting ,just get your money reach you in the superfast way by spending a minimum time to create a invoice in few clicks ,which one could ever imagine. I thing paypal invoicing change the complete picture of global financial industries and it established themselves in such a way that people or business cannot think of any other else or any other name except PAYPAL for doing business ,whether it sending or receiving money with a invoice or accessing multiple currencies in the easiest form,its completely unique ,even the API functionality its amazing .

If I compare to other big competitor in the business , I fee like they are not doing or spending to much on the advertising part because this is one of the best medium and how could they are limiting themselves in the advertising part .I think they are not trying to give a imagination which others are taking advantage like working with advertisement in 5D,6D or 10 D.which they need to look into and I want it from payal to show who they are .create imagination for people.

Kim
owner in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great product for client convnience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Has been seamless so far, and worth the small percentage Paypal retains for processing a credit card. Easy to create invoices, manage invoices, and to transfer payments directly to my business bank account. Clear re4cords for tax purposes.

Creating invoices for services is made more convenient for them by sending Paypal invoices. I generally email clients a detailed accounting of time spent and services rendered, then follow with the simple Paypal invoice. They're happy with the job,. They see and understand the specifics of their bill. They can easily pay with credit card immediately. I generally get paid faster and most clients prefer the fast and easy way to settle their bill. I also get reminded by Paypal when an invoice has not been paid, so I can follow up with the client to see if there's an issue with the invoice, or to arrange an agreed payment schedule if they are unable to pay in full.

Some clients think they need to have a Paypal account that has been funded by transfer of money before they are able to pay through Paypal. It is sometimes necessary to instruct them on how to use the "pay with credit card" option. Would be nice if Paypal made this clearer on the payment interface.

Paul
Small Business Consultant in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple, powerful and mobile invoicing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a Small Business Consultant, Bookkeeping, Full Service Payroll and Income Tax Preparation are just some of the services I provide to small businesses and self-employed independent contractors. I require the ability to invoice my clients in various ways in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in their specific retainer contracts. PayPal Invoicing fits my needs so well that I have chosen to use it instead of invoicing features included in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Wave Accounting, Freshbooks or any other accounting software solution. Best of all, using PayPal Invoicing in conjunction with my PayPal for Business mobile app and PayPal Business Card has enabled me to eliminate the delays in receiving payments from my clients that result from all of those other options.

Invoices are easy to create, submit and track. Default settings and multiple templates can be configured for easier invoicing and recurring invoices can be setup too. Get the PayPal for Business mobile app and a PayPal Business Card and you have the absolute quickest process to invoice your clients/customers and receive payment immediately, from anywhere. No more waiting days to receive a deposit into your bank account. As soon as your invoice is paid, you can withdraw the funds from an ATM, request a cash withdrawal and pick it up at your nearest Walmart, or simply pay for goods and services directly with your PayPal Business Card.

Multiple options for payments terms to choose from, but no custom option available. For example, standard terms like Net 30 available, but no way to enter custom payments terms like Net 5 (nothing fewer than 10 days available).

College Instructor in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

All about convenient payment method

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is very easy and convenient to use.

It's a website and application I've used for a year and will continue to use in the future. It instantly links your bank account for overseas purchases and allows you to pay with just a few clicks, making life a whole lot easier. It is really safe. I highly recommend it if you're seeking for a quick and convenient way to transfer money or pay online.

The only cons you may encounter is the account verification which requires documents that indicates your complete address and your name on it. Bills are used for this, however, if you are living with your parents and the name indicated in it is your father's or mother's name or anybody from your family, it would be harder to verify your account. In order to get this process easy, make sure that you have a document to use as proof of your address with your name iprocndicated in it like bank statement.

Rosie
Owner/Operator in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for small business

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using PayPal for over 15 years, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great payment and invoicing tool for their small business. I also like the fact that they produce great financial reports and comparisons of sales from the previous year which allows you to see your companies growth over time. I have tried other billing and invoicing systems but have always come back to PayPal. I also like that it integrate well with other platforms.

I find PayPal to be a really helpful tool when it comes to billing and keeping up with business payments. I use this account for most of my clients as well as monthly payment clients. The ability to send the invoice as a PDF, link or just the invoice itself is amazing. With PayPal invoicing my clients have the option to pay with their credit, debit or Paypal accounts. I can also create a QR code to send for payment.

The fees may be a little higher than some of the others like Stripe or Square. There are also those who believe they are biased towards customers when it comes to refunds.

Bryant
Business owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love the invoicing

5,0 vorig jaar

The customization of invoices is great. When I train clients back to back, I can just select a template that I did, type their name and their info populates for me. Just hit send and you're done!

I have no complaints. It's easy to use, and I get my money with no issues.

Daniel
Owner/Operator in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy Money Transfers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have the Paypal debit card now, which I have been using as my food/ingredient purchasing business card. I transfer êxcess funds to my checking account. No problems with the card thus far.

Having a very small business, food truck, it is crucial that I save as much money on services as I can. Paypal is free for me to use and pennies on the dollar to transfer funds to my bank account. Paypal comes in handy when collecting deposits for catering gigs. I can simply email my customer an invoice and they can transfer the 50% deposit directly to Paypal. This saves me time, which is equal to money, by not having to physically meet my customer to retrieve my deposit. Plus it saves me a trip to bank. Frees up a lot of time I need for food shopping and prep.

Customer service is sometimes a hassle and large transfers take longer to process. I suppose its a security thing, but I have been a customer of theirs for over 5 years and should have a better understanding of my pattern of transfer amounts.