Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over PetPal Manage

Modular software that makes it possible for shelters and rescues to streamline all processes and procedures from intake to adoption.

Meer informatie over PetPal Manage

Reviews filteren (7)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je PetPal Manage eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (7)

Pamela F.
Pamela F.
Children's Fiction Writer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Petpal manager

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Petpal Manager has made adoption events so much easier. We no longer have to wait until we are back at the office to process adoptions. It has saved us time and is highly recommended.

Very easy to use at adoption events. It is simple to adopt pets. It is so easy to update it between office computers and the adoption laptop.

Features to input new pets are kind of confusing to learn. Would like to see more turorials showing how to customize it for each rescue.

Automotive Service Writer in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

easily functional

4 3 jaar geleden

I used to work at an animal shelter and I loved this software. It easily outlined each animal into name, type of animal, gender, breed, age and even when they were added into the system. It was so very organized and it helped us find the right animal in the system for each client.

I know that when I used it there wasn't a desktop version of the software yet and we had to rely heavily on the internet for it to work. Once that comes out (unless it already has) it's hard to think of anything else they can improve on!

Susan W.
President in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Spent the money but didn't get access to the software.

1 2 jaar geleden

I liked what appeared to be ease of use, integration with online pet adoption sites.

Paid for 1 year of service but haven't got access. Money cleared my bank but I got a message from PetPal that they were sorry I opted to terminate my membership. We have called, emailed, messaged on Facebook with no response from the company in over a week. They got our hard earned money but nothing in return. Three different phone numbers on the website - one has no mailbox set up, one appears disconnected, one I left a message but no return call. Unfortunately the cost was too low for anyone to file fraud reports.

Former pet rescue in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome and very dependable

5 3 jaar geleden

I liked that it was more organized than I thought in a million years it makes it a lot more useful than you would think makes it easy to find what you need.

There isn't nothing that I would consider least about it at all.

Melanie C.
President in VS
Wetshandhaving, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Been using the program for years

5 3 jaar geleden

It is a easy to use and customer service is wonderful

I have no complaints at this time. I believe I was one of their first customers. I have nothing but good things to say.

Jill H.
Owner in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Puppies and More

3 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like to organize and be able to put my finger on certain info FAST, this helps me greatly

Such an awesome program to keep details organized. Easy to upload information and convenient to go back and revise, if needed

A bit of a learning curve, not a fun interface, could be designed better as far as the look of it, not very important, but I like to enjoy the overall feel of a program

Andrija J.
Free Artist in Montenegro
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

PetPal Manager is very professional service.

5 2 jaar geleden

From the beginning, you can see that PetPal Manager is a very professionally crafted software. Comprehensive and detailed, it covers a wide area of interest.What I like most about the visual appearance of the software.

I don't like that there is no free trial.