Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SellerChamp

De snelste manier om je inventaris op onder andere Amazon, eBay en Walmart te plaatsen, verzenden, cross-sellen en de prijs ervan aan te passen. Plaats binnen enkele minuten meer dan 1000 items.

Meer informatie over SellerChamp

Beoordelingen van SellerChamp

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SellerChamp heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 90 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SellerChamp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (90)

Marc
Marc
Manager in VS

Just Right for our Business

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Seems like the system has been doing what we need it do for last several months. We enjoy ability to create and manage listings in one place so that we don't necessarily have to manage them in their respective platforms. We highly leverage SellerChamp's ability to push listings from one platform to another.

Feature-rich solution that seemingly addresses all of our needs, and great Support service that - despite time differences - always seems available when we need it!

Some screens too "busy"....they present a lot of details and sometimes hard to find specific bits.

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

SellerChamp continues to overachieve and exceed my expectations

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used so many ecommerce apps that are stale, tech from years back. SellerChamp seems to be constantly iterating to make the product better.Love it. I am a huge fan.

SellerChamp continues to overachieve and exceed my expectations. [sensitive content hidden] and the support team are amazing and extremely responsive. I am consistently impressed with their ability to follow through on rapid bug fixes and enhancements. They are actively improving their product.I have implemented 10+ ecommerce marketplace inventory/channel integration apps for my business over the years. We have built a few custom solutions ourselves. I say with confidence that SellerChamp is the best product in this category I have used to date. The more I use this software, the more I like it. The features and actions are intuitive, the integrations are comprehensive. It just works, and works very well. The app is very fast, very responsive.SellerChamp support and dev team are awesome! They respond within a few hours, and consistently follow-up until items are closed.

Looking forward to more customizable reports.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Sellbrite, Zoho Inventory en Finale Inventory

Redenen om over te stappen op SellerChamp: This product hits exactly on the sweet spot of built-in features plus flexibility to mold the product to your business workflows.

Sean
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

DOESN'T WORK - DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: FRUSTRATING AND DISAPPOINTING - These people have no morals

We used their services for eBay and Amazon for several years. Things were working very well and then just stopped. All they did was blame these channels instead of fixing the issue.

Although their service stopped working, they never refunded us the money that was owed.

Barbara
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Customer service is excellent and the product works as it is supposed to without glitches.

None - it's the best inventory management software we have used.

Christopher
Christopher

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Inventory

Redenen om voor SellerChamp te kiezen: ecomdash could not push product to my woocommerce store, there tech support was no help at all they blamed my woocommerce site. In addition to not being able to post to woo, you had to build the listing for every platform. So then I switched to Sellbrite, although they were able to list on Woo without error I found there listing manager does not support html, and again you had to rebuild the listing for every platform you wished to sell on.

Overgestapt van: Web.com

Redenen om over te stappen op SellerChamp: Unfortunately for the martketplaces I sell on ZOHO was just too expensive to use as extra monthly services are required. Sixbit may be a great way to manage your eBay listings but if you want to include 4 sales platforms it becomes very expensive.

Sansarah
Chief Operations Officer in VS

The Best Support Team and Great Cost Benefit for Wholesale Dropshipping

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I highly approve sellerchamp and will recommend for wholesale dropshipping. It is a great cost benefit and their support team is amazing.

The BEST support team. Sellerchamp support always responds quickly and follow up on inquiries efficiently. This is key to making this work and I appreciate their help with all integrations we have done so far. My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner.

the order manager must be improved in my opinion. The interface and also the formulas to calculate profit.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Web.com

Redenen om voor SellerChamp te kiezen: Inventory source was not able to integrate my repricer (Informed) correctly and had the worst support to help me. You always get someone different to deal with an issue, take long to respond and they do not follow up. They also more expensive than Sellerchamp.

Redenen om over te stappen op SellerChamp: it has been recommended by Noah Mincis

Renee

Customer Support Always A+

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very happy. I used a different software for two years and switched to SellerChamp. It was like night and day. It has helped save time and keep a mass amount of inventory together.

Ease of use once learned and their customer service team. They have assisted me with making SellerChamp more compatible with my needs. Their team has also been very helpful even when I've had emergencies within the selling platforms. We've been able to accomplish resolution to platform issues on SellerChamp's end when the selling platform wasn't able to fix the issue. That's pretty amazing!

That inventory can not be added with a mobile device. A scan UPC option from a phone or scanner would be amazing.

Tom

Perfect for DTC Ecommerce

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

You can clearly tell the product was designed by people who are hands-on familiar with the workflows associated with ecommerce. I continue to appreciate Sellerchamp and rely heavily on it throughout the workday. I'm finding it to be very reliable and accurate. I truly enjoy working with it.

Perhaps a bit pricey, but the features it offers makes it worthwhile.

Prakash
Cnsultant in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Satisfied Customer

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For the listing function, SellerChamp works well. It is user-friendly and easy to learn. Technical support is quite responsive.

User friendly. Easy to learn.Great technical support.

Some of the errors shown during Lsting are NOT explained well.

Keith
Keith

great app and support

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: their recent "book a support session" has made all the difference. Level and quality of support is better than similar apps costing 10 times as much

good support for multi channels including walmart.ca

no currency conversion sales figures are sometimes off

Ryan

Just Perfect!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We do everything from FBA, FBM, 3PL, and have thousands of SKUs. We sell everywhere, from small eBay stores to large Walmart and Amazon stores. The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software is the brains of our business. We shopped around this is it! Best price, best customer service, and API & automation.

The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software makes it easy to list inventory, (we have scanned whole pallets in minutes) to automatic/smart orders to correct fulfillment channels.

NA

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Sellbrite

Redenen om voor SellerChamp te kiezen: Customer Service

Overgestapt van: Sellbrite

Barbara

SellerChamp is the Best

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

Ginger
Store owner in VS

Excellent

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is excellent. They solve my problems immediately with no hassle for me. I can always get ahold of someone if I have a question.
It is the easiest software I’ve used (I’ve used two others previously) and SellerChamp gives by far the most for the money spent. Time is money, and by using this software I am able to use my time more efficiently and make more money.
The other software I’ve used seemed like a great price, but once I paid I had to pay for so many add ons just to use the software, it was ridiculous. I’m able to purchase the SellerChamp plan that fits my business and list to multiple platforms without the additional costs.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with this software.

I love the ease of listing on multiple platforms and that this software allows me to use my scanner to scan the products into the system, saving me the time of having to enter it manually.

I’d like it to directly link Facebook to this software. However, I can link Facebook to my Shopify, which is linked to SellerChamp and post products using Shopify as the middle man, to help curve this very mild inconvenience. Overall, The trouble and time this software saves is priceless though.

Timothy
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Multi- Channel fulfillment at its best

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Multi-Channel fulfillment and accurate data syncing

The customer service is exceptional and the Multi-Channel fulfillment - has the data synced accurately. Some features we do not use that we will in the near future. Like analyzing a pallet of individual items and drop shipping.

Really not that many problems to complain about. Maybe a little more fun to use

Gerardo
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Stay away!!!

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Let me start by saying that you will have a lot of headaches with SellerChamp, I asked for a full refund after 3 weeks of back and forth of phone calls, online meetings and emails with the promise of a fix on many issues.
I encountered issue after issue and when i thought the issues where gone i was very wrong when all of the sudden about 200 random auction style listing from iPhones, vitamins, hair products, electronics, etc where posted by "mistake" on their end on my account and it almost lead to an account suspension.
I told them on our never ending emails that i felt the need to post this review because no seller should ever go through this. please STAY AWAY!!!.

Pretty fast pulling all your inventory information.

Listing to another channel. this whole thing is messed up really bad. after 3 weeks of back and forth of online meetings, emails, phone calls they did not get this to work.

emanuel
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

BEST AMAZON AND EBAY LISTING SOFTWARE

Opmerkingen: A++++

It has everything needed to list items easily and efficiently. I have tried every software out there and this is head and shoulders above the rest!

No cons whatsoever. There were issues originally but all I did was email the reps and he fixed the issues right away. The software is flawless.

Kevin
President in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Seller Champ

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: poor

Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

Danyelle
Warehouse Manager/Online Sales in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Best customer service I have ever had!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.

There are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.

Not crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.

Bron: GetApp

I hope they get everything fixed for when you sign up

1,0 8 maanden geleden

Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

? Too much to type and don’t have too much time to spend on this

Gregg

Awesome Customer Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a retail video game store with over 100000 items in stock and this software allows us to keep our ebay store up to date.

Their dev team is amazing and have solved all my issues and answered all my questions quickly.

Its a little slow sometimes when uploading large manifests

Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for some, need some tweaking

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: See above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.

The ability to scan product barcode into a ready made template that makes listing of new products quick and easy. Launch time and the rss feed is valuable.

I sell vinyl Records. The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in. I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do. Time saving is what I'm realizing, and I'll have more of the barcode recognition was better

Osman
Director in VK

Best Omni Channel Ecommerce Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from sellerchamp are amazing people. I've never used software where your suggestions and customisations get implemented as you suggest it. This is by far the best software for all things e-commerce to sell on multiple online marketplaces. I really love this team and I 100% recommend anyone considering an omnichannel software to take your business to the next level!

- Support - Ease of use - Scalability - Multi-channel integration

None as features get added all the time - even small bugs or hiccups that come with the software get dealt with so fast!

Steven
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Still a few bugs but overall a great software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It gave me the ability to speed up my listing process

Bugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify

Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent product with personal support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Talking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.

This software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn’t functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I’ve ever used, I highly recommend!

It doesn’t do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I’m just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.

Ali Tayyar
Ali Tayyar
No in Canada
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

NEVER BUY THIS HORRIBLE APP! ITS TOO USELES AND AMAZINGLY HARD TO CANCELl

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: THIS APP IS NOT USEFULL ENOUGH AND EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. NOT EASY TO USE AND TOO SLOW. AND IF YOU WANNA CANCEL YOUR PLAN, SORRY BUT THERE IS NO HELL WAY. EVEN IF YOU WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT ACCOUNT CANCELATION ON HELP CENTER, IT SHOWS YOU TO ADD NEW PLAN. WTF? NEVER BUY AND NEVER WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THAT HORRIBLE SHHt

I only like that I will always talk bad about it. To everyone

Nothing