SellerChamp is the Best

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Barbara Z.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

Pluspunten: There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

Minpunten: No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

The 1 & Only CHAMP!

Mickey S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker.
SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals.
Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive.
SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately.
If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!

Pluspunten: Best Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software
Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.

Minpunten: None!
Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.

BEST SOFTWARE.

Anis M.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Minpunten: Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Awesome Software with great customer Service

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Alla R.
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helps me tremendously with getting shipments set up to be sent to Amazon.

Pluspunten: Sellerchamp has a lot of features. I use it almost exclusively for helping to consolidate shipments to Amazon.

Minpunten: The idea behind everything it can do is great. It's not always clear how to use it unfortunately. And more importantly there are a lot of glitches. What makes it still worth it is the amazing customer support.

Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp

Erika B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp

Pluspunten: SellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.

Minpunten: The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.

BEST AMAZON AND EBAY LISTING SOFTWARE

Emanuel P.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: A++++

Pluspunten: It has everything needed to list items easily and efficiently. I have tried every software out there and this is head and shoulders above the rest!

Minpunten: No cons whatsoever. There were issues originally but all I did was email the reps and he fixed the issues right away. The software is flawless.

Great software to manage fba shipments

Sharon O.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great software to manage your multiple online store from one point. It is easy to update price and edit detail of product from this software. It take fewer time to create fba shipments and packing fba items.

Pluspunten: Ship item to FBA and Manage seller fulfillabe inventory.

Minpunten: Edit title and description for amazon listing

Best customer service I have ever had!

Danyelle D.
Warehouse Manager/Online Sales
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.

Pluspunten: There are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.

Minpunten: Not crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.

Good option

Chuck C.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Cost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.

Minpunten: I find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.

SellerChamp = speedy listings

Kenneth S.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: i own over 50,000 collectible vintage books, and work alone, so having a way to list 100-125 books in a day with sellerchamp as opposed to listing only 20 a day previously will make a huge difference in my future sales.

Pluspunten: the speed in which one can add new listings to ebay is fantastic. just enter an isbn or an amazon asin number, or do a title search from sellerchamp's search bar, and you will be listing items with a speed you never have been able to previously.

Minpunten: one missing feature is the pricing and listing options for collectible copies of books, such as first editions. these make up a majority of my stock, so i end up having to point them out manually. i hope sellercham p will include 'collectible' listings in it's algorithms soon.

Awesome Software

Jason R.
Owner / CEO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of Use, Ability To Easily Adapt, ease of training employees to use software, very easy to create new items, inventory management, ability to manage several selling channels.

Minpunten: Nothing Really, Developer has been quick to change software to suite our needs.

Great for some, need some tweaking

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019
John B.
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: See above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.

Pluspunten: The ability to scan product barcode into a ready made template that makes listing of new products quick and easy. Launch time and the rss feed is valuable.

Minpunten: I sell vinyl Records. The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in. I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do. Time saving is what I'm realizing, and I'll have more of the barcode recognition was better

Solid software at a good price, still to fix a couple minor flaws. Overall recommend

Matthew B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, customer service phone help, cost, ability to use multiple Amazon / Ebay accounts with just one subscription.

Minpunten: The workflow can be a bit confusing and could use some end of the line, fine tuning for users. There are occasionally minor bugs that I alert customer service about and they're usually corrected within 6 hours. Upon occasion one of the minor bugs will prevent sending in an FBA shipment by 24 hours.

Good concept - Still needs a good bit of work

Samuel P.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Developer tries to stay on top of things and that is the only reason we are still with them today. We hope one day all glitches will be resolved. The software is great for the most part.

Pluspunten: Simple, straight to the point. Does exactly what is says most of the time.

Minpunten: Too many glitches that ended up costing us a lot of money over the years. Constantly catching glitches and having to learn how to dodge them on day-to-day operations.

Still a few bugs but overall a great software

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Steven M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It gave me the ability to speed up my listing process

Minpunten: Bugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify

SellerChamp are problem solvers

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Peter A.
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I enjoy the quick response from their customer support and the willingness to resolve complex issues. I would highly recommend this team to anyone with large feed operations.

Pluspunten: Their team is very hard working and diligent with the work they produce. With the inventory feed industry SellerChamp has really shined and come forward with the right solutions for my products.

Minpunten: Nothing bad to say they have come through for me time and time again. Great job!

Excellent product with personal support

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Business owner
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Talking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.

Pluspunten: This software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn’t functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I’ve ever used, I highly recommend!

Minpunten: It doesn’t do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I’m just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.

Seller Champ

Greg F.
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Streamlining our ebay listings and making the process more efficient. Simple repricing tool is nice to help try to move our inventory.

Pluspunten: Simplicity of use and ease of training for new associates. Their Reps are great at responding and working with clients to make updates which we feel important.
Look forward to learning more

Minpunten: In progress of updating more reporting functionality but overall very little dislikes as of now.

Great for all eBay sellers

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
John M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: SellerChamp has been great at integrating our Amazon and eBay inventory. It has also made making eBay listings a breeze. The time savd in making the listings has allowed us to create more listings which basically has made the software pay for itself.

Pluspunten: The ability to easily create an eBay listing by scanning a UPC code or entering an Amazon ASIN.

Minpunten: The pricing structure changed without notice.

Seller Champ

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Kevin S.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: poor

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

Minpunten: It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

Great company !!!

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Jessica W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They have exceptional customer service and will help you wherever and whenever needed.

Pluspunten: I most like the ease of listing on eBay and that you can have your items listed on multiple platforms

Minpunten: The least I like is the website is kind of slow

Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing

Katie H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

Pluspunten: I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

Minpunten: It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

Time Saver

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
VP Sales & Marketing
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Love it! Couldn’t imagine not using the tool. Highly recommended.

Pluspunten: Great tool and saved hours of work ever week.

Minpunten: Need additional products and more detailed specs.

Amazing Software

Tina D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Extremely positive. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to sell on multiple channels.

Pluspunten: I loved the customer service. From the beginning they were extremely patient and helpful. I would forget to respond and they would see something within the system and reach out with tips and videos to help me. The amount of time and care they give their customers is unbelievable.

Minpunten: I wish I could have used it as my center place - I didn't like having to go back to shopify.

I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.

Pluspunten: I really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast

Minpunten: I am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.