Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
    4,9 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over Synap

Synap is een intelligent online leerplatform dat bedrijven helpt bij het leveren van persoonlijke, boeiende en krachtige trainingen op schaal.

Meer informatie over Synap

9 reviews worden weergegeven

George B.
Founder, CEO
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018

"Set up an LMS for my EdTech company."

Opmerkingen: From the experience I've had so far with Synap, the team seem to have an in depth understanding of the difficulties and logistics of training and helping employees study for exams, with some pretty neat cognitive research behind it too. They set up an LMS for my edtech company in minutes and continue to work with and support us getting everything on there. I'm sure it'll continue being a key part of our business strategy going forward.

Pluspunten: Just recently discovered Synap when looking to create an online learning platform for my company's user base and I was seriously impressed. It really is THE new platform to utilise for businesses looking to implement e-learning for their employees quickly and efficiently. Very intuitive software.

Minpunten: Can't fault the platform yet (been using for circa 6 months now)... let's hope it stays that way!

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018
Harry W.
Discipline Leader in Physiology
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

"Extraordinarily helpful team"

Opmerkingen: Excellent. First, Synap is helping my students to reinforce their knowledge of complex medical information. Traditionally, the most motivated university students have always formulated their own self-study test questions to improve their knowledge. However, although the bulk of students would be willing to use such question items, most of them would not have the time to formulate their own question items. By structuring a formal system for all students to use with Synap, it means that all students benefit, and that the question items are curated and vouchsafed by the module management team. This means that there is consistency and accuracy, as well as increased engagement.
The Synap team have been extraordinarily helpful with every step of the process. They helped with item uploading, engagement data gathering, and even structuring a separate private environment reserved for my students (essential for issues with intellectual property and privacy). I know more about how my students, on average, use the excellent system. This is helping us to move forward with both educational best practise and educational research publications.

Pluspunten: Synap has made a bespoke online testing programme for my university medical school students to reinforce their knowledge. The software was greatly appreciated by the students, who liked the fact that it was easy to use and also worked with a mobile app (although most of my students seemed to access it with a laptop -- which makes sense for formal studies).
I found that the Synap interface was easy to use both for uploading and for correcting issues with poorly performing items.

Minpunten: I do not have anything negative to say about the Synap workspace. I should say that my students did not use the spaced reinforcement function because our plans did not include it.

• Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019
Jessica B.
Client Success Consultant
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

"Amazing Team!"

Opmerkingen: The Synap team are incredible! Always extremely helpful and happy to go that extra mile! They really have managed to take their technology to the next level with their amazing service. I would highly recommend them as an organisation. Look forward to watching the platform grow

Pluspunten: Really easy to use platform
Customisable according to your needs

Minpunten: Synap is an academic platform rather than a platform particularly designed for software firms like us so we weren't sure it would work, however with the help of the team we have been able to structure our content in a way that really serves our overall objectives

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Jamie B.
Driver Services Manager
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019

"Synap - mytaxi"

Opmerkingen: Top notch, students love it and the support from the Synap has been invaluable

Pluspunten: Ease of use! A lot of our users wouldn't be that comfortable with online resources like this but the simplicity of the platform allows our students to learn and gain knowledge quickly & easily. Adaptability - Features on the platform allow students to tailor the questions they need to improve on and improve their overall score. Their spaced repetition algorithm also helps highlight areas students need to improve

Minpunten: Nothing! Couldn't recommend it any higher. We've had over 500 students pass their exam as a result of Synap's platform

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Gemma H.
e-learning developer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"Great experience"

Opmerkingen: Synap have been a great company to work with right from the beginning. No question/ query/ problem is too much of a big deal and they are always willing to help. We feel confident we can go to the Synap team to present an idea or request a system feature and they are keen to explore the options with us. As we are a relatively new company who are at the beginning of a journey with interactive learning we feel confident Synap have, and will continue to, support us well along the way.

Pluspunten: Ease of moving from a static unusable system to Synap LMS platform allows us more freedom to incorporate the features we required for our company.

Minpunten: Nothing currently, always have been willing to take on new ideas and functions.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Linda B.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

"Great tech partners"

Opmerkingen: As we are a start up company having Synap as our tech partners has been invaluable in helping us to create an online learning environment that is both innovative and agile. They continue to be incredibly supportive as we continue to develop and grow.

Pluspunten: Intuitive to use and flexible enough to meet the needs of our students/learners.

Minpunten: Nothing - there have only minor tech issues and any we have had were corrected immediately

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Andrea S.
Co-Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2019

"Impressive learning platform and outstanding approach to spaced learning"

Opmerkingen: Outstanding support and attention to detail. We really appreciated reps going above and beyond to help us prepare for the pilot.

Pluspunten: Spaced learning functionality supports long-term retention in an evidence-based and engaging format. Easy to create a wide variety of courses and assignments. Intuitive student user-experience and high quality on-boarding. Outstanding support for customising the platform for our use in a pilot study. Thank you Synap!

Minpunten: Group progress tracking could be streamlined, but the Synap team has quickly responded to all of our questions about this and found a great solution.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2019
Lauren N.
Chair, AAO In-Training Exam
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2020

"Excellent experience; highly recommend"

Opmerkingen: Synap came to our rescue when we needed a platform for computer-based testing, with a short turnaround time. The representative assigned to us ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) was outstanding and very thorough. She tailored the experience to our needs and stayed in regular contact, to help mitigate any issues. We are very impressed with Synap and hope to continue working with them for our annual testing needs.

Pluspunten: Readily customizable on the development end. Easy to use. Helpful chat feature, when needed. Got great feedback from our examinees, who used the platform for educational testing.

Minpunten: I personally did not have any issues that were "cons".

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2020
Carolyn W.
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

"Beautiful New Beginnings online courses"

Opmerkingen: Synap has allowed me to upload courses and expand my business globally. The reach this has provide for my business has meant that I am able to increase my profitability.

Pluspunten: The software is user friendly and easily accessible for all. Content is easily loadable and interactive.

Minpunten: Sometimes the quality of my videos and length meant that they were unable to be uploaded in high quality and I had to convert the videos into lower resolution.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019