Over OnBoard

OnBoard is software voor het beheer van virtuele bestuurs- en managementvergaderingen. Bestuur overal met vertrouwen. Start nu een gratis proefversie/ontvang een demo.

Meer informatie over OnBoard

Ease of use, and utility. Analytics component is great as an added incentive to keep all members invested.

It is disappointing that the Actions functionality comes at an additional cost.

Beoordelingen van OnBoard

4,9
Waar voor je geld

OnBoard heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 953 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je OnBoard eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (953)

Wendy
Wendy
Executive Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

OnBoard Keeps me on-board!

5,0 vorig jaar
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Nicolas
Nicolas
Financial Analyst in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Drive well-planned meetings

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The entire meeting planning process is very easy to manage. It allows all our team members to collaborate in real time from anywhere at any time using different endpoints. The minute generator greatly simplifies the workflow. It provides automated meeting summaries that provide highly significant information for later analysis.

It has a wide variety of functions that for new users it is a bit complicated to start using it.

Brent
Vice President / Risk Officer in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

OnBoard is a must have for meetings in a digital age

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Paper, ink, and printer fatigue are the first savings we've enjoyed. Changes to the agenda last minute have been easily to upload where everyone can see it minutes after uploading it. Lastly, the time savings (and paper cuts) staff and the admin have from not having to do paper copies anymore has been considerable and very worthwhile. Security of the app is also great.

The ability to meet and view agendas in the OnBoard app has been critical to the bank. In the past if staff or Directors were remote, hard copy items had to be mailed at great expense to them and if there were last minute changes, those people didn't have the right documents to review. Now everything is seamlessly in one spot, organized to perfection, easy to access, and easy for the admin to upload new and revised documents so everyone can view the current information. The time savings from having to print everything is enough to pay for the system and devices to access the meetings.

This has less to do with the software and more to do with some of the features in the app are not easily understood by some older members of the Board that are not used to the technology updates. There really isn't an issue I have that OnBoard hasn't thought of and implemented.

Overwogen alternatieven: BoardPAC

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Mainly because of the features and that it was backed by the ICBA. We've been using OnBoard for 6.5 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Csr in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall i found it easier and faster to get everything completed and turned In to your new employer

Helps when new employee needs to fill out paperwork before starting new position that way everything is all on one system verses paperwork being in all different systems.

Sometimes it can be difficult to edit a section that might have forgot to put something or inputed wrong social or Id number

Kara
Kara
Data Manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Great Board Management Tool!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Having board files in one location will cut down on the amount of Trustees needing me to track things down and will serve as a secondary backup of our precious files. Customer service is astounding, especially compared to what I experienced or see available with a more expensive, similar platform I demoed, and the interface is more modern than the other platform as well. So OnBoard looks and feels great and was well received. My life has improved since adding this feature, saving hours with creating Board materials.

This was a great cloud-based portal for full management of board materials, easy creation of Board Books, and creation of an archive in one location. This replaced a home-brewed portal that was difficult to use and clunky. Now, I can easily create and update board books instead of wasting precious time making manual, difficult updates using Adobe Pro. Great customer support.

Some features we don't have since unfortunately they cost extra. We also have a difficult usage case that has required some workarounds but that is on us for being complicated. I hope one day they allow more than one Zoom platform to be connected to the account.

Overwogen alternatieven: BoardEffect

Redenen om voor OnBoard te kiezen: Our home brewed Drupal solution was hard to use and our IT Department required too many hoops to use off the company property. With OnBoard, you can log in securely through MFA at home or at work, which is much easier for Trustees to use, and OnBoard is easier to both manage and use than our home brewed product.

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Cost, customer support, comparison of experiences with sales reps, how the competing sales rep treated me when I said we picked OnBoard, and the look of the interface

Sarah
Senior Executive and Governance Coordinator in VS
Filantropie, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product So Far

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service from day one, and I mean from the first sales/demo meeting we had with them. We were given a lot of support to successfully manage a trial. Our salesperson took the time to help figure out a process for us to incorporate our e-voting needs.

The voting tools are fantastic. Approvals were really the biggest function we were looking for and the fact that you can integrate a discussion in to an approval has made our e-voting process very smooth

Although this is really intuitive on the user end, I had a real learning curve figuring out some of the admin features. This could be in part that this portal is completely unlike the one we used in the past. The customer success manager has been great - willing to schedule as much time as we need.

Overwogen alternatieven: Nasdaq Boardvantage en Boardable

Redenen om voor OnBoard te kiezen: wanted something more streamlined and less "clunky" - easier for board members

Overgestapt van: BoardEffect

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: knowledgeable staff, better tools

Theresa
Executive Assistant & Board Liaison in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Continue to be pleased with the purchase

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had an ideal customer experience with OnBoard! From sales to training to implementation ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is awesome) to maintenance stage and IT needs. Improvements are continually coming. A very responsive team when it comes to questions or the occasional internet glitch. Great online resources for training, learning and best practices, in addition to live help.

Ease of use, organization, look, security, customer service, always open to ideas and making improvements, analytics.

Minutes builder and surveys could be improved. The ability to add custom fields to profile would be nice.

Overwogen alternatieven: Diligent Boards en Boardable

Redenen om voor OnBoard te kiezen: Made the switch when our contract ended with The Governance Institute. Researched several products and OnBoard offered the functionality we needed at a price point we could manage with pandemic unknowns.

Overgestapt van: BoardEffect en Nasdaq Boardvantage

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Functions offered, customer service and price

Paul
CEO in VS
Online media, 11-50 werknemers

Upgrading our Board Management software to achieve greater engagement

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience has been excellent. The quality of the product is high, and the customer support superb. We were aiming to create a true board portal that is the first place the member go when they want information, through the resources, tasks functionality. Too much back and forth emailing of information was occurring. We wanted to change the way the board worked, and needed the best technology as a platform for enforcing such change.

The rich functionality of OnBoard, compared to our prior solution, sold us. A bit more expensive, but worth it. Since we are being force to transition to a new platform by our prior provider, we used the opportunity to license a best of breed solution, where the employees are clearly committed to their products.

There was a bit of learning curve, especially with the Member database, establishing groups, and roles, etc..

Paul
Secretary to the Board / Executive Lead - Special Projects in Canada
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use. Easy to implement. Enhances Board effectiveness.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've definitely experience significant savings of time for building board books, especially when last minute changes are needed (I don't need to re-create an entire book in a PDF builder). The customer service and implementation team have been wonderful and responsive. Very easy to implement and when additional training is needed, they jump right in to help!

This product took very little time to implement with our Board. The members seemed to just "get it" when they were onboarded. I really like how intuitive it is.

Calendar integration and syncing with members to ensure meeting details are live and updated as changes occur is a drawback at this point (although I think they're working on this). Implementation with GSuite organizations seems a bit clunky unfortunately - lots of work arounds.

Overwogen alternatieven: Diligent Boards

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Cost was much less for a seemingly similar product for our needs.

Jody
Trainer in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

4,0 2 maanden geleden

It's a good program and will use it everytime because of how easy it is to organize everything

The way you have to search for something cause it doesn't predict

Alicia
PCA in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I loved onboard because we used it for meetings and it was easy to get set up

There wasn’t anything I liked least about this product

Beth
Executive Assistant to the President in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

OnBoard has made my job so much easier!

5,0 12 maanden geleden

We used to produce a printed and bound board book for each meeting, requiring materials to be submitted far in advance, and last-minute changes were not able to be included. OnBoard gives me the flexibility to continue to make changes right up to the meeting date. Board members are able to access the virtual board book from wherever they are using the device that they prefer. We are also able to use OnBoard for committee meetings and cabinet meetings and capture any votes that take place directly in OnBoard. I also use the polls/voting option almost daily with cabinet. There are many small items that need cabinet consensus and instead of waiting until the next cabinet meeting, we upload the needed documentation and send it out for a vote. The results are recorded in OnBoard for future reference, which is especially helpful for any board votes needed during the audit. I also love the ease of use and implementation. I have had to do very little individual training with board members, and customer service has been super responsive whenever I (or a board member) has had an issue.

It would be great to be able to store a little more information about board members that you could run a report on - such as term information, etc.

Overwogen alternatieven: BoardEffect

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: At the time we were choosing the layout and ease of use seemed more user-friendly.

Carole
Executive Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Exceptional software and professional employees

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits from implementing OnBoard for our board management are countless! From day one the staff was professional, advised us during implementation, friendly, and respond immediately. It was a seamless implementation process. Our board started using OnBoard and instantly approved of using the portal for all board management. As the lead administrator and developer of the portal I have enjoyed the entire process and love all aspects of OnBoard and the staff. They provide ongoing training webinars and tutorials for new users. They are innovative and ask clients for feedback and features they would like implemented into OnBoard. I have recommended OnBoard to others and would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone considering board management software.

Impactful features include composing the agenda from a word document, Zoom links can be accessed from OnBoard, improved calendar, Resource Library. User friendly. New features, upgrades, and improvements implemented on an on-going basis. Integration was seamless.

There are no aspect of this software that are difficult to use. Seriously, there is nothing I don't like about OnBoard.

Cheryl
Director of Foundation Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Essential Tool for our Organization.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I have been surprised how quickly OnBoard became an essential tool for our organization and how quickly our Board of Directors embraced this new technology for not only distributing our meeting materials, but also as a secure platform that allows our Directors to access information and records. Prior to using OnBoard, we were compiling our meeting materials into binders for each individual Director and every attendee to the meeting and not only was it time consuming and costly to produce these binders, but we would often incur an expense to print something that would be outdated by the time the meeting occurred. With OnBoard, we can update information in our Board Book with a few clicks of the mouse. I have heard from multiple members of our Board how much they appreciate OnBoard and feel the platform has enabled us to create a cleaner, more appealing, and more streamlined presentation of our meeting materials. Although there are features that do not align with the operations of our foundation, I use OnBoard almost daily. We have a very active Board who is managing a lot of exciting work for our foundation and we seem to constantly be preparing for a meeting - from the onset, the OnBoard platform contributed to completing our meeting picture and it never felt like a burden or hurdle because it is so user friendly.

OnBoard constantly wants to send out updates on behalf of our organization when I make updates to a meeting agenda, visibility, or materials and the mandate within our organization is to have communication directly with our Directors so we know what is being communicated. It would be great if I could set a default to not be asked about notifying our members as often as I am; however, I think it is important to note that when I do encounter an issue or want to provide feedback about how we want to be able to use the platform, everyone I have encountered with OnBoard has been extremely open and welcome the feedback.

Mendy
Executive Office Manager in VS

Very Satisfied!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with my overall experience. From the sales side with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to now working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have both been tremendously helpful and most always return an email very timely. I found it very user friendly and quick to learn. The training provided has also been excellent. I would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone that may contact me.

There are several things I like equally with this software. Record retention is very important and this allows us to have everything kept in one secured location so it's easily found and accessible for not only our organization and our board, but also our auditors. I find that creating the agenda and being able to copy agendas is much more efficient than my previous system. I especially like that I can set up the actions ahead of time (if they are known) so they are ready for voting. That has also been a great factor with increasing efficiency. I can't forget the training. I was delighted to learn my board had training available to them and I didn't have to do the take on that role. The last thing I really like are the tasks. This feature keeps me from constantly emailing reminders to board members.

Just as I had several things I really liked, I have a few things that I don't. I hope to see these implemented in the future. It's inconvenient that I can't attach more than one action item to a specific section of the agenda. Often times our board will have a motion/action during the meeting that wasn't known ahead of time. This may not be linked to a specific section on their part of the agenda, but rather their overall report. They may not even have subsections. This has created a nuisance and has cost us valuable time. I have to create a subsection then create the action. This has created a longer process than our old way and causes the board to wait on me to add it. So having the ability to add an additional action item to a section would be ideal. I also don't like I can't sort my action items with the most recent on top. I have to either do a search and hope I'm using the right words, or I have to keep going from page to page. Lastly, when I set up the meeting as the admin, I don't get the email notification so I can accept the meeting and put it on my calendar. My work around was to download the app on my cell phone and accept it that way. It would be nice to have that feature on my desktop so the meetings go directly to my calendar when I make them visible.

Barbara
Executive Assistant to the President in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Fast, Efficient, Intuitive

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Prior to using OnBoard, Board meeting preparation used to take an entire day to assemble hard copy books, plus the cost of all the paper and three ring notebooks. I can now upload the materials and finalize the Board books in 60 - 90 minutes. In addition, hard copy books had to either be hand delivered by college personnel, or shipped UPS, especially if a member was traveling. The use of OnBoard eliminated the need for all that. Plus, the Board members appreciate not having all those accumulated books to contend with.

OnBoard is very user-friendly for both the administrator and the user. This feature is especially important for users who have various levels of comfort and expertise with technology. Our college switched to OnBoard in October 2014, and before that our Board meeting books were produced on paper. OnBoard has streamlined the Board meeting preparation process, and I like the ability to make last minute changes to the materials, to which the users have access immediately. Using OnBoard is also much more convenient for those members who may be traveling; they can log into their Board materials on any device from anywhere. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, OnBoard quickly created a Zoom/OnBoard interface that allows users to long into Zoom through OnBoard, and eliminate the need for two devices. The OnBoard team reacted quickly to provide a convenient solution for a pesky problem.

Integration with our existing processes was not difficult. OnBoard provided online training to the administrators, and because the software is easy to use, it did not require multiple training sessions. OnBoard has continued to refine and add other features, some of which I cannot use since ours is a public board. The only thing I would change would be to allow an entire group of members to be blocked from viewing a section. Currently, I only have the option to block individuals. A bit inconvenient, but by no means a deal breaker. And that will probably be corrected in a future software update.

Overwogen alternatieven: BoardDocs

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: The two criteria in which I was most interested were user-friendly, intuitive software with a reasonable price. I wanted a software that offered the features I needed, but not so feature-heavy that made it difficult to use and would unnecessarily drive up the price. OnBoard checked off all boxes.

Heather
Sr. Associate, Board Relations in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used online board books for over 6 years, but just within the last year switched to using OnBoard. Going to from hard copy materials to digital is a HUGE time and money saver, but switching from a basic agenda book system to OnBoard has simply made everyone's days more efficient. OnBoard provides a one-stop shop for my board members. It makes their service to our organization more professional and my service to them a lot easier and less time consuming. Additionally, the customer service at OnBoard is phenomenal. They take every concern and suggestion seriously and judiciously. That was an extremely nice perk that I didn't expect.

The program is easy to use and quick to implement. Users can be set up in minutes and begin working right away. I also like that there is a built in resources section so the app can be an all in one portal for users.

This is some slight lag time in building agendas - my fingers type faster than the program saves - and I often have to go back retype items that didn't save in time. Would also like a little more customization in the emails sent, the agenda templates, and table of contents template.

Overwogen alternatieven: BoardPAC, BoardEffect en Diligent Boards

Redenen om voor OnBoard te kiezen: OnBoard provided additional features that were needed and not provided by our prior service

Overgestapt van: BoardBook

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Easy to understand annual fee, clear features, their willingness to expand their offerings based on our needs, AGB materials included with annual fee

Karen
Executive Assistant in VS

OnBoard ROCKS!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OnBoard has been a real time and paper saver for myself, as the admin support person and for our University. We moved our Foundation Board from a SharePoint site to OnBoard a little over two years ago. Our members love that they can use any device to view meeting materials and the site itself looks very professional on a large projection screen during actual meetings. Our members really like the resources folder so they can access Board documents easily.

The ease of use, especially when making changes to meeting agendas and materials!

I would like to be able to leave the meeting time blank when creating a new meeting. Sometimes I may have a confirmed meeting date but not a confirmed time.

Rebecca
Director of Business and Human Resources in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Board Management made EASIER

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A few years ago, we digitized our board experience. We picked a good "starter platform" and eased our board and committees into the practical application and efficiency of being able to access their meeting and organization files online. The platform was a bit clunky but miles and miles better than the printed board books we had been using prior. Early 2019 we learned that our platform was going away and it was time to evaluate other offerings. I knew we wouldn't go back to the old way but I needed something that would meet our current needs and be flexible enough to allow us to grow into more features, find new efficiencies, measure engagement....and still come with a price tag that our Board would swallow. OnBoard fits the bill. I LOVE the easy interface for our board and our staff. I LOVE how easy it was to set up and populate. I LOVE the annotation features. I LOVE the messaging feature (to the group but more so one on one during the meeting for folks who don't like to or cant speak over the "over talkers"). I'm pleased.

Incredibly easy user interface - even our least tech savvy staff and board members can utilize the platform effectively.

I miss the ease of meeting minute taking that I was used to in our last platform.

Overwogen alternatieven: Boardpro en Diligent Boards

Redenen om voor OnBoard te kiezen: BoardMax was going away. It was clunky. My staff didn't like using it. I didn't like using it. It was time to reconsider what was on the market.

Overgestapt van: BoardMax

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Pricing. Features.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming across for you and that it has streamlined things. As for minute taking, I will bring this up to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Tara
Executive Assistant in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Essential Software for Board Meetings

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature. Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond. Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

Overwogen alternatieven: MyBoardPacket

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: We originally used the predecessor software to OnBoard. After using OnBoard for about a year or so, we decided to take a look at a few other options. One I remembered was MyBoardPacket. It was definately a nice product and easy to use from what I could tell. The reason we stayed with OnBoard was becasue it did EVERYTHING we needed and our board members liked the software and there was no need for them to learn how to use something else. It ended up being a win-win all the way around!

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad this is making your life easier and that you decided to stick it out with us. We truly appreciate the feedback about the various packages, and I will bring that up to Management as something to consider.

Tricia
Executive Assistant to the Board and Secretary to the Board in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

OnBoard is a Success!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information. OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined. Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded. The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting. In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well. I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient! While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Miriam
Board Secretary in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

OnBoard Provides Ease of Access and Security for Board of Trustees

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Regardless of our board desiring to maintain an in-person meeting format coming out of the pandemic, we are still utilizing the benefits of OnBoard for material distribution, highlighting important information, maintaining current contact details and up-to-date calendar information for upcoming meetings. OnBoard has been a huge support to our Board of Trustees.

I am constantly impressed with OnBoard and their continuous improvements. We implemented OnBoard prior to COVID shutting us down and were so thankful to have the technology to enable us to share materials and conduct elections and receive approvals all online. The time this system has saved us is tremendous, but the ease access and security of materials online has been even greater. Trustees can now take action on items while traveling using a phone, tablet or computer without waiting for a package to be delivered. Meeting materials can also be reviewed and stored online providing easy access to current agendas as well as past meeting reference of actions and materials. Binders are not left behind on tables, pages are not lost and we have confidence in the security of the materials online.

The challenge for us with OnBoard is simply the fact that we want all of the features and yet because of recent financial challenges that our university has faced we are holding tight to budget dollars and maintaining what we have with OnBoard which is still so much better than nothing! We dream of the future capabilities as there is so much to offer any company.

Steven
President & CEO in VS

AMBA Experience with OnBoard

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We love OnBoard! It's compatible with all the browsers we use, its mobile app is superb, and when compared to other board portals we've used, it provides more capability at a lower price. Last but certainly not least, customer support has been tremendous. Our customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been with us every step of the way as we tailored OnBoard for our needs, migrated the documents we stored on our previous board portal, and prepared OnBoard for our first meeting. I can't say enough about the support we've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the OnBoard team.

As compared to our previous board portal, OnBoard is so much easier to use, more intuitive, and is an easier collaboration tool. We just held our first board meeting using OnBoard. Its integrated conferencing capability powered by Zoom made the meeting the most efficient and effective virtual meeting yet.

The platform needs an e-mail capability that will allow users to communicate with each other securely and with the ability to attach documents or find them within OnBoard's "resources." The current messaging capability -- akin to texting -- is good, but it lacks the flexibility of a more robust, e-mail-like communication capability.

Jay
EVP/COO in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Passageways OnBoard - Great Product, Functionality & Value

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent as we sought a way to streamline and efficiently manage our Board & Committee meeting process, allowing members secure, remote access on different devices , while making our administrative process easier and save printing paper. Additionally, we were seeking a central repository for corporate documents that was secure and easily accessible.

The software is user friendly/intuitive; easy to maintain from an admin perspective; and more importantly easy for board members/employees to access from remote locations and devices. Does a terrific job on consolidating multiple documents into one meeting "book" with the flexibility to access individual documents and easily move throughout your meeting agenda. One of the other things we find most pleasing is that the ENTIRE Passageway team members (form CEO, sales, account manager, support) are fantastic to work with; always willing to listen and make enhancements and promptly address any questions we may have.

When we first started using Passageways several years ago, some of the features/navigation may not have been as intuitive as expected, however their team has done a great job in implementing enhancements to certainly improve the process, plus a lot more.

Overwogen alternatieven: Govenda en Diligent Boards

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Flexibility of the application, ease of use, people & support, willingness to listen and make changes, value

Kent
Vice Presdient for University Advancement in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

VP Perspective

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Board is very happy with our initial experiences with onBoard, aside from the spam episode. Customer service has been good.

Initially, we just wanted an upgrade from hard copy board meeting books, and a better way to catalog all of our board activity. After reviewing the industry we realized we could also have powerful communication tools to enhance board function. The OnBoard portal met all of our requirements, but the ease of use was a primary concern---most board members are technologically proficient, but not all. The quality of our training for board members was terrific (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), and we were able to get functional usage rates up very quickly. After 8 months we are still increasing the number of functions we are using, but I can't imagine trying to run our recent full board meeting remotely without this tool. I really like the ability to embed the Zoom meeting function into the meeting details--that allowed a single log on for our recebnt committee and board meetings. s

Initially we had a significant problem when our Board emails were being spammed by the OnBoard software, each Board member was receiving hundreeds of emaisl---the problem was fixed over a weekend, and the Board understood---our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] staff haven't been quite as forgivining. I don't like the scroll function when I am reading pdf's. The scroll moves some horizontally when I am trying to scroll vertically. I may need to resize my window, but it would be nice it the pdf didn't shift horizontally when I am scrolling vertically. I didn't like the OnBoard ad that showed up next to our Foundation info/log at login. We asked that it be moved, and it has been. '

Fallon
EA to the Foundation Board and VP of University Advancement in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Moving to OnBoard was a great choice!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has been great. After demoing multiple platforms, we chose OnBoard because of the best affordability, it's user-friendly, and the support has been stellar. Our set-up and support team have been there 100%, and go above and beyond to address questions and resolve any technical issues. To me, customer service and tech support are a #1 priority and rep, as well as the tech support team, have always exceeded my expectations.

OnBoard is a visually appealing platform, that is user-friendly and easy to use.

Feature availability, such as 1) downloadable material does not include an agenda page 2) surveys have to be closed before reviewing results, which limits the ability to know when to close the survey 3) announcement permissions are limited to Admins only. 3) The survey questions format lacks more enhanced customization

Overwogen alternatieven: Govenda en BoardEffect

Redenen om voor OnBoard te kiezen: We made the switch to better streamline communications with our Trustees and Foundation Board. OnBoard offers a sleeker and more professional appearance to its users. Additionally, the health of the company is sound, which gave us the piece of mind that we can use OnBoard for many years to come, without any surprises.

Overgestapt van: BoardMax

Redenen om over te stappen op OnBoard: Product affordability and ease of use as an admin and end-user.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the choice to move to OnBoard and that you are finding it easy to use. We definitely appreciate the suggestions regarding additional features to make OnBoard better, and I will bring these up to our Product team.