Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Woodpecker

Documentautomatisering om aangepaste documenten in Word te creëren. Genereer meerdere documenten tegelijk. Voorwaardelijke logica, formules, macro's.

Meer informatie over Woodpecker

Reviews filteren (24)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Woodpecker eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (24)

Spencer S.
Spencer S.

Easy way to save time

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m a lawyer and was hesitant about using an automated document assembly tool. I didn’t think it would be relevant for me since I don’t do contracts and wills all day. However I’ve been able to benefit from this program due to repeating text blocks and other constants

Easy to use, intuitive, plain language for adding variables

Horizontal sidebar spacing in word is buggy The sidebar should automatically expand sufficiently so the user can hit the plus symbol to add choices to field variables Instead it’s necessary to manually widen the sidebar when adding entries Should be better way to preview the selections Focus on sidebar as opposed to a popup box limits functionality due to space constraints

2 jaar geleden

Thanks a ton for your thoughtful feedback Spencer. Great to hear that you've been able to get value out of Woodpecker despite the lack of contracts/wills that you handle. We'll be reaching out to make sure that we're doing everything we can to resolve the issues you've been seeing with the sidebar.

Jason T.

Woodpecker review

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Woodpecker daily and it makes drafting documents more efficient. I recently tried HotDocs again and found that I can get the same results with Woodpecker at a more affordable cost and much easier to use.

It was an easy program to learn to use. After building templates, the time spent drafting and editing documents has drastically decreased. I can spend more time on the legal issues of the documents instead of wasting time double checking the parties names, his/her, he/she, etc.

When I build a template I like to start at the beginning and work my way through the document. Sometimes after building the template, I find that I forget a field. It would be nice to insert a field back up where it was forgotten instead of at the end of all the fields.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks a lot for your feedback Jason, great to hear about the benefits you're getting from Woodpecker! Apologies for the confusion with inserting fields at the end of the field list, fortunately you can reorder your fields whenever you like, this should help: https://help.woodpeckerweb.com/using-woodpecker/woodpecker-fields/reordering-fields

Kyle K.
Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible Customer Service (particularly from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] )

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I can't stress enough how attentive Woodpecker's customer service team is. In particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been incredible to work with. It would have been challenging to figure out some of the work-arounds on my own but that is a non-issue because [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been so responsive.

If you're willing to put in the time to familiarize yourself with the software and create the templates, Woodpecker can save so much time and significantly reduce the risk of careless drafting errors. The customer service at Woodpecker is phenomenal - they will walk you through any issues that come up almost immediately.

The only downside to the software is that it does require an input of time and effort to understand the functionality of custom fields and certain unique work-arounds. However, that is the case with most things in life. Once you develop a general understanding of the software, most things feel intuitive. Additionally, if I'm ever stuck on anything, the customer service team responds almost immediately which makes the initial input of time and effort much more bearable.

5 dagen geleden

Thank you for your review and for your support, Kyle! We pride ourselves on offering best-in-class service and support, and it's great to hear that our team left such a positive impression!

Lorraine G.
Development Officer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to install but not intuitive

1 3 jaar geleden

I liked the idea of more flexible templates.

I am usually pretty savvy with software, but this seemed too convoluted. I went back to my regular mail merge systems after a couple of failed attempts to understand how this works.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Lorraine, thanks a lot for your feedback and sorry to hear that you had some trouble getting Woodpecker up and running. We're always striving to make sure that Woodpecker is as intuitive as possible so we appreciate your feedback here. We'd be happy to extend your trial to give you adequate time to get familiar with the platform as well as schedule a 1 on 1 video walkthrough to make sure you're comfortable with the template conversion process.

Patricia W.
Member Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Wish all tech was this easy and affordable.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to install, we have had no technical glitches, and it has sped up our turn around time.

Easy to use, better functionality (like conditional clauses) than many of the far more expensive options.

Occasionally, I have had recipients of documents created in Word with WoodPecker fields tell me that they were unable to edit the form filled terms.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Patricia, great to hear that Woodpecker has sped up your turn-around time! We'd love to know more about the issue you described where recipients of your documents were unable to edit the form filled terms, so that we can make sure this doesn't happen again.

Martin A.
Director in Australië

The Document automation solution found

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall impression of Woodpecker is of a product that does what it says, easily and efficiently with some of the best support I have ever experienced. I reviewed several document automation solutions before finding Woodpecker when surfing through Word plug-ins. All of them were too expensive or excessively complex; both reasons militated against either signing up or, if I signed up, wasting money because the system was not implemented. I run a busy practice and needing to devote too much time to set a system up often results in subscriptions not being used, and that was my experience until finding Woodpecker. I most strongly recommend it.

What I like most about Woodpecker is that it is easy to use, especially after an initial web session.

What I did like least was the inability to automatically have a generated document sent to the client, who completes the Questionnaire. The positive is that, as soon as I raised this deficiency, they rectified it. I was really impressed

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Martin, the entire Woodpecker team really appreciates it and we're so glad that you've found so much value in Woodpecker. We strive to deliver the best customer support that we possibly can so it's wonderful to hear that it is appreciated. Thank you once again from the entire team!

Chris H.
Lawyer in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Woodpecker packs several features of more enterprise systems at a fraction of cost and value

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - 80+% of a contract is form-templated with little reason to change. This tool captures the 10-20% that's personalized
- Most people think that it only is a better copy - paste function but they fail to see why that's such a bad way to visualize what the context of the field shows vs. what the surface level information shows. Context is key.
- Most of my forms have been automated using Woodpecker Legal as a backdrop. Highly recommend.

- Light, robust add-in tool that works in lawyer's most familiar environment - MS Word - Works across multiple document sets (can save as form Templates) - Offers API functionality - key for adding interoperability to other systems - Product features are clean, simple, and easy to implement. - Automated customized function that converts a form into a ready template (a little early on the tech, but hopeful it will be very useful in the future after machine learning is dialed in) - Conditional field formatting including all Excel functions and IFF tech (If ... Then conditional statement use)

- Some bugs to work out (e.g., entering default information into fields does not always recognize when automating first time around; - Lack of a platform or centralized storage mechanism. - No copy + paste feature of fields.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and positive feedback Chris! We'd love to know more about the entering default information into fields and copy/paste issues you've been experiencing.

Holly C.
Founder/CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Smart and Agile, Woodpecker Document Automation Drives Workflow Efficiency

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using Woodpecker has notably improved our workflow productivity and data accuracy by automating proposal, contracts and project management documentation. Now my team can spend measurably less time on document production. That effectively allows us to focus on ensuring that we provide accurate documentation to our customers faster. As a business consulting firm that integrates resources and tools to scale processes and facilitate digital transformation, we highly recommend Woodpecker to our customers.

Woodpecker seamlessly integrates as an MS-Word add-in that's simple to install, easy to use and a no-brainer value for the price. Light years beyond a typical copy + paste function, Woodpecker is an amazing, godsend-tool that basically eliminates the pain of time-consuming and tedious customized document creation from standardized templates. When we converted our standard proposal, contract and project management templates, our document production workflow time improved by 50%. And now we're transforming our document repository to create new smart templates using Woodpecker's AI. Customer support is great--responsive and useful, seems like they really care about their user community.

A couple minor hitches with fields, support quickly resolved them.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback Holly, we're really glad that you've been able to get so much value out of Woodpecker and we promise to continue providing industry-leading support and product innovation!

Lyndsey R.
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

LOVE Woodpecker- highly recommend!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: First, a brief history… over the years, I have employed various doc automation strategies including find/replace; mail merge; automation through The Form Tool (Doxsera); and I've played with (but have never fully implemented) WealthDox, as well. I ended up consulting with an incredibly knowledgeable tech consultant who suggested Woodpecker. I am now about 6 months into using Woodpecker and I can confidently say that it has changed my practice. My drafting process is as streamlined as I could have ever hoped.

1) Template creation was user-friendly, and drafting documents using the software is incredibly efficient. (As previously mentioned, I'd historically automated my templates using Doxsera, but found the template creation process to be much more labor and time intensive and frustrating, not to mention that the interface is antiquated). 2) I'm a Mac devotee, and Woodpecker runs smoothly as an extension on Word for Mac. (Running Doxsera required that I use Parallels, Windows, Word for Windows – lots of clunky and expensive software I do not need with Woodpecker.) 3) Woodpecker's customer service is excellent- incredibly responsive, encouraging, kind, and most importantly, they resolve any issue quickly and creatively. (When I'd used Doxsera, each time I reached out for tech support, they always wanted to charge me and made me like a major inconvenience.)

A bit of a learning curve. Wish that the fields filled in with the formatting I want more smoothly

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Lyndsey! We appreciate the feedback, and couldn't be happier to hear about the positive impact on efficiency in your practice. We love to hear it!

Tamara M.
Family Lawyer in Canada

Rave Review of Woodpecker template creation software for legal professionals

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Saving me much time in drafting court documents and legal agreements. Easy and efficient. i have been looking for such a solution to make my drafting more efficient for years as could never figure out how to use fields on other software programs.

It is so easy to create fields in documents, with just one click. There is also a nifty support chat that pops up when you are using it, just in case you have questions, or just to suggest a tip based on how you are using it, which saves even more time. It is brilliant software.

Integration was good, however I have not tried to see if my assistant can also access yet, hoping she too will be able to use these wonderful templates and save time in producing documents for clients.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your review Tamara, we're incredibly pleased that you've been able to get so much value out of Woodpecker.

Robert p. N.
Founder and Managing Partner in VS

Funny name but Game Changer

4 3 jaar geleden

I have been with this product practically from conception. They really understand the repetitive nature of legal work and how to save us time. Get your letters, motions, pleadings, lines, agreements, etc. that you use often set up on time, and off you go. Even the initial set-up is relatively simple, even for a lawyer! Get this product and save yourself a bunch of time (i.e., money). P.S. Even their customer service is extremely responsive. I truly hope this does not change. If I have an issue, I can email or open a chat message, and usually get my matter addressed promptly if not immediately.

Not really sure. Maybe I would like the macros to be a little more intuitive in setting up. And add some obvious single selection categories such as states, months, etc. without me having to build them each time. But this is being very picky.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks a lot for your thoughtful feedback Robert! We really appreciate you being with us since our inception and helping us build an amazing product. We're working on making macros more intuitive and adding some standard state/month/country selectors as we speak!

Leslie S.
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use, supported by the best customer service

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very very satisfied with the product and the team!

Accessing the software and learning how to use it was easy, especially with the short training videos available on the website. It has brought a new dimension of efficiency to our business. The support provided by the Woodpecker team is something that I have not experienced before!!

The only feature that still needs to be implemented is to have conditionals pull through to questionnaires.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for your review Leslie, we're incredibly pleased that you're getting so much value out of Woodpecker! I did want to let you know that we've just released the ability to represent conditional questions within a questionnaire, you can find more info about that here: https://help.woodpeckerweb.com/en/articles/4613022-create-conditional-questions Thanks so much!

Doug D.
Doug D.
CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product for easily generating documents from a template

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly intuitive interface, fantastic management and support. They listen to their user population.

Auto populating repeating fields across a document. Saves me so much time. And the person(s) completing the form usually just have to sign without entering the same information repeatedly.

Should broaden their presence on various automation platforms (it's just Zapier at the time of this review) Field bindings sometimes get messed up, requiring the user to recreate fields (not very often).

5 maanden geleden

Thank you Doug! Being able to populate multiple documents without having to type the same information is one of our customers' favorite features!

John T.
Controller in VS
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers

Good for MS Word and smaller contracts for sure

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We don't do a whole lot of contracts, maybe one or two per week, but this really helped streamline things. I am much more confident that items are not left blank, or erroneous. It has cut the time it takes to process a contract in half - easily.

Intuitive learning curve. Was able to figure out most of the features I needed without having to get help, either online or phone. It integrates with MS Word and MS Word custom templates VERY easily. Set up was simple. I can access on my laptop and office computer.

Editing a template is a little difficult once all the fields have been put in place. Editing around the field locations in a document can be tricky. These are very minor items, however.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks a lot for your review John, we really appreciate it! Great to hear how much time Woodpecker has been able to save you and thank you for being such an awesome Woodpecker user!

Aliaksandr B.
Aliaksandr B.
Marketing Expert in Belarus
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Save your time and create from a scratch

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using this software not so much, but my lawyer is happy, because he`s saving a lot of time and I`m not worried about the documentation. First of all, you can create a lot of categories of documents, like a legal docs, contracts and etc. Woodpecker is not equal to MS Word and Google Docs, this software is another, the game changer. You`ll saving a lot of time and the documents isn`t be a routine, like before. Overall, this is the brilliant app with a simple interface and for a fair price.

So easy to use Great time saver Fast and easy integrations with a MS Word, Google Docs and etc.

I can`t say anything bad about Woodpecker

5 maanden geleden

Thank you, Aliaksandr! We appreciate the time you took to share with others how Woodpecker has helped you. We love to hear that it makes you and your lawyer happy!

Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Document Automation That is Easy to Use, Nimbly Customizable & Works Wonderfully!

5 3 jaar geleden

It makes creating usable document templates easy. It has saved me countless hours of work. If you can fill out an online form you can make a template using Woodpecker. The user interface is easy to use and intuitive. You don't need to be super technical to use it effectively.

Sometimes the field recognizer is a little odd. I also get some weird cursor jumping but they are super minor things. I love the product.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review and feedback! We're really glad that you've been able to get so much value out of Woodpecker and can't wait to show you all the features we're adding to the platform.

Curtis R.

Great Legal Tool for Automation

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for streamlining and automating clerks processes

Very forward thinking tool and regular. Easy to implement in your day-to-day. Already recommended it to several colleagues in the legal industry. It's nice that is a plug-in vs. an external site so the learning curve isn't as steep for document automation.

I like that it can now do API calls and would like to integrate this with calendly or a CRM for automated document processing. A tutorial would be nice.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback Curtis, great to hear that some tutorials on the use of our API would be helpful. We'll get on it!

Dan G.
Lawyer in Canada
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Great accelerator and fun to use

5 vorig jaar

It is very user-friendly and can be quickly deployed. It is also a great way to automate routine documents we use, accelerate drafting of legal documents and ensure consistency and accuracy.

I found creating packages of multiple documents required some advance planning.

12 maanden geleden

Thank you for the review, Dan! We're happy to hear using Woodpecker makes document drafting fun. :)

Jelco D.
Legal Business Partner in Nederland

Review Woodpecker

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general I was very satisfied with Woodpecker, but because of the reasons I mentioned before I chose a different program.

The program is very easy to use. The customer support is very good. The same goes for the support by means of manuals.

That you can't include variables within conditional parts and that the program works as a word add-inn.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Jelco, Thanks a lot for your review. Sorry to hear that you weren't able to get Macros within conditional fields to work, here's a quick link to a guide on using Macros: https://help.woodpeckerweb.com/en/articles/2748883-using-macros. We'd be happy to set up a one-on-one walkthrough of this feature at your nearest convenience. Feel free to respond to this message and we'll get something on the calendar for us.

Kwam N.
paralegal in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

My Woodpecker Experience

5 3 jaar geleden

I love the fact that I can customize/tailor one document to do/say many different things depending on the features that I use in my initial template. This avoids my having multiple documents as templates.

I'll let you know when I find one. Everything that I have used and seen in this product works like they said that it would.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your feedback Kwam. We're really glad to hear that you've been able to get so much value out of Woodpecker and please do let us know when you notice any room for improvement :)

Bryan N.
Sr. HR Business Partner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great product!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this product to streamline disciplinary action documents in Word. I can't afford the premium version but love the product and continue to recommend it to others in the same field

This product is intuitive and user friendly. It was easy to get started with everything and has the potential to streamline a lot of processes in the Human Resources field.

It is a little bit pricey and is difficult to get buy in from leadership for the premium version.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Bryan, thanks for your thoughtful feedback here. We'd be happy to talk through a custom package that would be doable for you and your firm and help you get buy-in from your leadership team.

Andrew N.
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Document Autmoation

4 3 jaar geleden

I like that it has the ability to plug in to other applications via an API, making it more versatile.

If I were to pick nits, I would say that the template automator is a little clunky, in that it over picks up things to include as fields.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks a lot for your feedback here Andrew. Our Auto-template engine is constantly evolving and getting better based on user feedback, so this is immensely helpful. Your feedback has been passed on to our engineering team so that tweaks to the Auto-template engine can be made. Thank you so much!

Marketing in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

AI powered document automation like never before

5 2 jaar geleden

Woodpecker takes complex document automation code and makes it easy for anyone to use.

It takes some time to set up complex documents, but still saves you tons of time down the road.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks a lot for your feedback here! We're really glad that you've been able to get so much value out of Woodpecker.

Goldie J.
Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use and new features constantly released

5 3 jaar geleden

Woodpecker app lives right inside of Word, so once you merge docs you don't have to spend hours reformatting.

Some of the features aren't fully developed, but they are releasing updates constantly

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review Goldie, really glad to hear that you've been able to integrate Woodpecker into your workflow and get so much value out of it. As you mentioned, we're constantly adding new features and functionality so keep an eye out for some great things on the horizon!