Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over EngageBay

EngageBay biedt eenvoudige, betaalbare alles-in-één marketingsoftware om leads te verwerven, betrokken te maken, te onderhouden en af te sluiten.

Meer informatie over EngageBay

105 reviews worden weergegeven

Ian N.
Ian N.
MD
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Great Product and Service"

Opmerkingen: A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pluspunten: Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Minpunten: There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

van EngageBay op 16-10-2020

Thanks for the review Ian.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Sian M.
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Sophisticated Software"

Opmerkingen: We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pluspunten: How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Minpunten: The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen: Lack of features

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay: Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

van EngageBay op 16-10-2020

Thanks for the review Sian.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Bernadette M.
Marketing Manager
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2021

"Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use"

Pluspunten: It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Minpunten: Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Overwogen alternatieven: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen: Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay: More affordable for small business

CTO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp

"Absolutely horrible!!"

Opmerkingen: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

Pluspunten: At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Minpunten: It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

van EngageBay op 24-9-2021

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay.

Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce.

To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions.

Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited.

I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

• Bron: GetApp
Angus B.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2021

"A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it."

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pluspunten: It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Minpunten: We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Cameron N.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

"Feature-rich without breaking the bank"

Opmerkingen: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pluspunten: It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Minpunten: Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

van EngageBay op 13-10-2020

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020
Marcello M.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"A Magic wand"

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pluspunten: Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Minpunten: Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen: Features, dashboards.

Overgestapt van: Dynamics 365, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay: Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

van EngageBay op 12-11-2020

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Niall M.
Sales Rep
  • Beoordeeld op 23-6-2021

"Incredible value or money CRM"

Pluspunten: Features rich with ease of use at it's core for a fraction of the price of it's big competitors. After a long frustrating search for a suitable CRM I couldn't be happier with Engage Bay and it's wealth of features.

Minpunten: A few weeks into the free trial, No cons that I can see yet.

• Beoordeeld op 23-6-2021
Mariano E.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2021

"Glad I found and chose Engagebay"

Opmerkingen: We were using Mailchimp for a few years and paying quite a lot for the very simple use of sending mailings. We then discovered Engagebay and can now benefit of all these amazing features for a much cheaper price.

Pluspunten: All in one solution. We can handle our email marketing, our sales and our support in the same tool, thus keeping all information fully centralized and attached to the client.

Minpunten: Misses a few improvements that will make navigation more comfortable, but so far experience has been great.

Fabian M.
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2021

"Why I switched to EngageBay"

Opmerkingen: I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Pluspunten: I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Minpunten: The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2021
Pierpaolo V.
Pierpaolo V.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform..."

Opmerkingen: I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pluspunten: Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Minpunten: It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Overwogen alternatieven: SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign en HubSpot Marketing Hub

Overgestapt van: SharpSpring

van EngageBay op 24-2-2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Matthew M.
IT
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"8 Month use Review"

Opmerkingen: Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pluspunten: The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Minpunten: Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

van EngageBay op 21-10-2020

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020
Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-8-2021

"Everything under one roof"

Pluspunten: EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Minpunten: As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

• Beoordeeld op 10-8-2021
Ayush S.
Ayush S.
Business Development Associate
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2021

"Caters to all our requirements well and helping the team scale with ease."

Pluspunten: Enagagebay covers our Sales and Marketing team from all the directions including Lead Generation, Zapier Integration makes it quick, Customization on Deal Board, Marketing Broadcast Email and Reports. Calendar Sync, Appointment Generation, Marketing Automation and Workflow. Moreover, the support team is proactive and always ready to help with our issues.

Minpunten: In terms of the design templates of responsive email, they can add more to make it more intuitive. Currently, they have basics but will be good for marketing teams to include responsive designs in the templates.

Joel N.
Data Analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2019

"Meet the amazing Marketing Solution"

Opmerkingen: Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pluspunten: First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Minpunten: They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

van EngageBay op 29-5-2019

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2019
Braulio R.
Founder & Tour Leader
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

"A game-changer for small brand that aim to grow fast"

Opmerkingen: I have managed to organize all prospects, communications and marketing assets in a single tool.

Pluspunten: Engagebay is easy to use and the support team is always available. Thanks for creating this

Minpunten: The basic version is super-powered. No complaints but some limitations are pushing to Growth plan.

Overwogen alternatieven: Close

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen: More tailored for small growing businesses.

Overgestapt van: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay: More suitable and integral solution.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021
Natalie W.
CTO
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

"It does everything"

Opmerkingen: A delight - the service is incredible

Pluspunten: We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

Minpunten: I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jumplead, Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen: I needed more marketing and automation features.

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay: Service, cost and features

Sayali P.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2021

"Engagebay is the way to go!"

Pluspunten: 1. Easy to use, even for newbies
2. Excellent support and walkthroughs.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all questions even via email.
3. Smooth functioning once you get the hang of things.
4. Easy to implement no matter what website you use. I used it both on my custom designed Laravel site as well as on Wordpress.

Minpunten: 1. Templates for landing pages and emails are poor. You're almost always better off starting from scratch and creating one or cloning a URL.
2. For beginners, the system and workflow is hard to master, especially because their Youtube training videos are amateur and boring.

Tommy D.
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

"Highly recommend"

Opmerkingen: Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pluspunten: This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Minpunten: The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Overwogen alternatieven: ActiveCampaign, HubSpot CRM en Drip

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay: I looked at the most common ones and many more! I was down to either Hubspot or Engagebay. Both great products, but Engagebay had a reasonable price.

van EngageBay op 27-10-2020

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020
Chris P.
Branding and Marketing
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2021

"Most affordable all all-in-one CRM"

Pluspunten: one platform for marketing, sales and support for affordable price with excellent customer service

Minpunten: Some missing features such as missing Google Meet, and location in calendar event,

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor EngageBay te kiezen: Price

Overgestapt van: HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op EngageBay: Price, support

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2021
Spencer T.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2021

"Great All-in-one platform"

Opmerkingen: Great service, great product, a pleasure to work with.

Pluspunten: EngageBay is packed full of a lot of great features, perfect for small businesses or start-ups.

Minpunten: So far there is little to dislike. If I had to pick something, the ability to link to different appointment types would be helpful

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2021
Tim C.
Keynote Speaker
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2021

"Easy to use, midpriced marketing automation"

Opmerkingen: I use it mostly for marketing automation and this works very well for me.

Pluspunten: Everything is really intuitive and easy to use. The customer support is excellent.

Minpunten: Definitely the emails limits are what I do not like about Engagebay.

Anna O.
Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

"A great tool for marketing automation for small companies"

Pluspunten: EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links. PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Minpunten: I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

van EngageBay op 21-7-2020

Thanks for the review Anna

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020
Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.
Web Design & Developer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"One of the best CRMs with support that understands you"

Opmerkingen: Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pluspunten: To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Minpunten: What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
Lauraine M.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2021

"A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision"

Opmerkingen: I am successfully masquerading as a much larger business and punching well above my weight, simply because Engagebay facilitates such streamlined processing and data handling, while automating all the repetitive email introduction sequences.

Pluspunten: Most important features for my business are the intuitive click-and-create automations, which eliminate the need for a small sales management team.

Minpunten: I love everything about this product, especially the online chat team and dedicated support staff. But my IT guru friend has complained about some unfriendly API integrations in the back end.