Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over EngageBay

EngageBay biedt eenvoudige, betaalbare alles-in-één marketingsoftware om leads te verwerven, betrokken te maken, te onderhouden en af te sluiten.

Meer informatie over EngageBay

55 reviews worden weergegeven

Anna O.
Head of Growth
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

"A great tool for marketing automation for small companies"

Pluspunten: EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links. PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Minpunten: I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

van EngageBay op 21-7-2020

Thanks for the review Anna

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020
Pierpaolo V.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform..."

Opmerkingen: I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pluspunten: Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Minpunten: It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

van EngageBay op 24-2-2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Cara O.
Director of Marketing and Sales
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

"Not All it was cracked up to be"

Opmerkingen: The experience with EngageBay was not good and I got my money back after seeing the issues.

Pluspunten: The suite of tools is good and the fact it is integrated with many tools in one was helpful. It did however have issues.

Minpunten: I could not upload videos that I needed for my landing pages. They said they were fixing that but asked for my money back as their customer service could not help and would not accommodate a discount for the issue. It made no sense that they rather lose a customer totally than provide a discount so that to me suggested bad business and support in the future.

van EngageBay op 2-11-2019

Hi Cara, we are sorry to know about the experience. Let me have our support team reach out to you and get this addressed. Thanks for letting us know.

• Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019
Muhammad I.
Web Design & Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"One of the best CRMs with support that understands you"

Opmerkingen: Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pluspunten: To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Minpunten: What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
John H.
US Sales Manager
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

"A good marketing automation platform"

Opmerkingen: Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pluspunten: As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Minpunten: Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

van EngageBay op 17-10-2018

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Kernan M.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018

"Clean interface and Support very responsive..."

Opmerkingen: So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pluspunten: So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Minpunten: There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018
Martijn T.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020

"Great product and customer support!"

Opmerkingen: Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Pluspunten: All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Minpunten: That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

van EngageBay op 17-6-2020

Thanks for the review Martijn.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020
Leonardo W.
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2018

"Get it if you have the chance"

Opmerkingen: I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pluspunten: Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Minpunten: I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

van EngageBay op 10-12-2018

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2018
Michael L.
Marketing Specialist
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

"Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!"

Opmerkingen: CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pluspunten: 1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Minpunten: No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

van EngageBay op 18-11-2019

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019
Kyle M.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2019

"Excellent Customer Service"

Pluspunten: The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

Minpunten: The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

van EngageBay op 18-11-2019

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

• Beoordeeld op 16-11-2019
Joel N.
Data Analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2019

"Meet the amazing Marketing Solution"

Opmerkingen: Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pluspunten: First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Minpunten: They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

van EngageBay op 29-5-2019

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2019
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2018

"One of the most value for money marketing solution"

Opmerkingen: So far so good, no complains.

Pluspunten: Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Minpunten: Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

van EngageBay op 26-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

• Beoordeeld op 24-12-2018
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

"EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers"

Pluspunten: Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Minpunten: I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

van EngageBay op 17-4-2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019
Yasaf B.
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2018

"Lots of potential, but still need a polish work"

Opmerkingen: Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pluspunten: I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Minpunten: At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

van EngageBay op 10-12-2018

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2018
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018

"All-in-one lead generation software"

Opmerkingen: I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pluspunten: I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Minpunten: I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Anh N.
marketing executive
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019

"Good Customer service"

Opmerkingen: Good

Pluspunten: It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Minpunten: Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

van EngageBay op 1-7-2019

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Harish H.
Junior Engineer (Ele)
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018

"Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Opmerkingen: One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pluspunten: Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Minpunten: Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Shawn L.
Marketing Manager
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-12-2018

"Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!"

Opmerkingen: I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Minpunten: They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

van EngageBay op 26-12-2018

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Beoordeeld op 25-12-2018
Jan patrick T.
Executive Managing Broker
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

"A great automation tool with a competitive price"

Opmerkingen: Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pluspunten: Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Minpunten: It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

van EngageBay op 12-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Dioshai G.
Web Developer
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018

"EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers"

Opmerkingen: with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pluspunten: all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Minpunten: the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

van EngageBay op 12-9-2018

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018
Harish V.
Digital Marketing Lead
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018

"Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts"

Opmerkingen: By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pluspunten: Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Minpunten: Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Cuong T.
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2018

"The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform"

Opmerkingen: I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.

Pluspunten: I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well.
Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Minpunten: The landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile.
The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design.
I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

van EngageBay op 10-12-2018

Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 1-12-2018
Prince S.
Co-Founder
Alternatieve geschillenbeslechting, 201-500 werknemers

"Perfect App"

Pluspunten: Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Minpunten: Currently not. Everything is going perfect

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Manoj K.
Digital Marketing Analyst
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

"Great platform. Easy to use"

Opmerkingen: All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.

Pluspunten: If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Minpunten: It's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

van EngageBay op 17-9-2018

Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Chandni K.
Head of Marketing
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018

"Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first."

Opmerkingen: Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Pluspunten: The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Minpunten: Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

van EngageBay op 22-12-2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018