Over Bettermode

Forums zijn verleden tijd! Tribe is een cloudgebaseerd platform dat de nieuwe generatie van online merkeigen communities ondersteunt.

Meer informatie over Bettermode

I also looked closely at the team behind Tribe before investing, and I am impressed by their roadmap and responsiveness to my questions.

No mobile App to download with notifications on the mobile phone.

Beoordelingen van Bettermode

Waar voor je geld

Bettermode heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 88 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bettermode eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (88)

Harriet
Harriet
Marketing Manager in Canada
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Launched our mobile community within 2 weeks!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We could see better customer engagement after adding the social component inside our app to help the members connect with each other.

In our use case, the critical part of the implementation was to bring community experience inside our pre-existing mobile app. Thanks to the modularity and comprehensive API offered by Tribe, we were able to build a community experience complete with an activity feed, posting capability, and networking inside the mobile app.

There were a couple of missing parameters and endpoints in the API documentation. However, based on our request, team Tribe helped us with the API-based deployment and updated the documentation.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Harriet, We're delighted that our approach for the community platform helped you add social experience inside the mobile app. That's the beauty of Tribe -- designed to integrate into products and sites. We'll continue to improve our API and documentation.

Nick
Nick
Senior Customer Success Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

From MVP to MVP, Tribe is the gift that keeps on giving

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Tribe is helping bringing a sense of community to the wonderful users of Proposify. It allows me to connect with our customers on a deeper level and find out what makes them successful, while being able to drive that sense of unity home all at once. For the cost, I am blown away at what you get. I would easily pay double what they ask (but don't tell em)

I'm brand new to the SaaS community space, and honestly, Tribe was the right decision. I looked at some competitors that offered similar things, but at 2x the cost. I couldn't believe how incredible Tribe for the value.

Again, when I bought the software, it had a long way to go. But it's made incredible strides since then, and I'm glad I purchased! Truly took it from an MVP software to THE MVP software in community engagement. Huge props to the product team, they have their heads screwed on straight.

Marius
Head of Marketing in Litouwen
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Community management made quite easy with Bettermode

5,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Bettermode provides all the required features and fucntons that we need for community management inside our company. It offers a unique set of features for a reasonable price.

That would be so much beneficial for us if the customer service of Bettermode was faster in solving the cases that we create in their resolution center.

President & Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

F Minus on the most important feature - posting and commenting

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since photos and videos are a huge part of our world...I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT UNTIL THEY FIX THAT UNACCEPTABLE ISSUE.

It looks good. It's easy to get up and running. And other than the unacceptable flaw mentioned in the "Cons" section, it's a good program.

Incredibly, for 3 of the 4 posting options with Tribe (Questions, Posts, Discussions, & Blogs), IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THE USER TO UPLOAD PHOTO when replying to a person's initial post. So, if a user posts a question in the forum, such as "Does anyone recommend a great beach to go to around here", it is not possible to respond with text and then upload a photo of the beach you recommend. Facebook, for nearly two decades, has conditioned users to expect to be able to upload a photo when making a reply. Only after installing the software and building out the community and getting 40 user accounts signed up in the first week, did I realize this insane limitation. Since the whole point of a message board / online community is to allow people to connect and communicate in an ideal way, this massive short coming in and of itself should be reason enough for no one to ever consider using this software. So...to make a persons decision more easily on whether to use this or not...it's a question about photos. Do you want members to be able to post photos or not? If photos don't matter....then consider Tribe. If photos do matter....NEVER CONSIDER TRIBE AS AN OPTION.

2 jaar geleden

Dear Anonymous Client, We appreciate that you took the time to post this review and found Tribe easy-to-use. However, the information regarding the ability to add images in replies in this review is not correct. Members can add pictures to replies and answers in all of the four content types. Please reach out to our success team and we'd be happy to help you. Please be assured that Tribe allows members to add pictures to "Answer", "Reply", "Questions", "Articles", "Discussion", and "Post". Best, Team Tribe

NaveenKumar
NaveenKumar
Performance Test Lead in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Grow your community with less effort

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bringing your visitors, viewers, subscribers under one roof is tough and cumbersome. Tribe does it with minimum effort. It helps to gather your loyal followers to one place, and helps you to grow your community even bigger.

Easy set up with zero knowledge about the cloud infrastructure, coding, integrations with third-party apps, and excellent support makes Tribe unique.

On the downside, Tribe's third-party integrations comes with a price for a commonly used apps like Slack or web hooks etc.

Nadine
Owner in Canada
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Loving Tribe!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Tribe is an amazing platform, and I'm so glad that I discovered it. I've been able to create a beautiful portal for the members of The Queen Klass and so far everyone is loving the experience! I'm excited to see what new and interesting features become available! Great work and many thanks to the Tribe team!

Some of the features that I would like needs me to upgrade to a higher tier, which I'm not ready to do as yet. And there isn't an ability to go live on the platform. Or have a plugin to facilitate this.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nadine, Thanks for your kind words. Love that you were able to launch a modern community to connect your audiences. Livestreaming is a popular request. Currently, our customers are using the live streaming functionality of Zoom, Facebook, and YouTube and embedding the same in the community. That said, we'd have a much better solution for this in 2021 (Q2). Best, Team Tribe

Balaji
Balaji
Director of Engineering in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

One app for all your community needs!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were on the verge of finalizing another tool for our community portal. After I saw Tribe, there was no looking back. Tribe provided us with everything in-house. Implementing Single Sign-On with our product was a breeze. Everything was well documented and we had very little to do with the development efforts. The rich set of integrations provided by Tribe is something that will make this application stand out from others in the crowd. We were able to integrate Tribe with most of the third-party applications we use. In a few days, we had our sleek, responsive, modern, flexible and powerful community portal up and running.

Tribe is ultra customizable. Also, it has plenty of integrations to help you enable your community with any additional needs you have. It is cost-efficient as well when compared to any other community platforms available right now. We wanted to have a community portal with solution articles support built-in. Tribe is one among the very few which had that functionality.

The default look and feel of the product can be a little bit better. But it can be completely customized and you can make it match the look and feel of your product.

Nguyen Van
Nguyen Van
CEO in Vietnam
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best community platform

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am moving to the new version and they help my move very fast.
I am very satisfy and always support Tribe.

Elegant appearance, many of functions, easy to manage and customize the community.

New old version 1.0 is full of function. We are going to move to version 2.0 and it is still lack of some function, especially the language that make my community is more frustrated because our community is not the native English speaker.

Jennifer
Customer Success and Community Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Can't recommend Tribe enough!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Having access to Tribe's Campfire where community managers like myself can receive a quick response from the Tribe team to help troubleshoot issues, and learn the latest updates from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been a huge benefit to using Tribe. The customizability has allowed us to perfectly align our community with our brand. Can't recommend Tribe enough!

There are features such as adding all existing members to new spaces all at once, that I'd love to see implemented which would make sure no content goes unseen.

Khothatso
Khothatso
Freelancer in Zuid-Afrika
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent platform to use for community building

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Tribe is an amazing platform that offers an opportunity for community building and engagement. it provides an interactive space and its easy to use. the interface offers simplicity and easier navigation with the option to customize it to suit your needs which is great. I also like that you can integrate it with your existing social media platforms makes it ten times easier to use.

In the beginning when we started using it I had integration issues but otherwise I have no complaints.

Rachel
Director of Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

AJAS Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The product is very easy for both the admins and users to navigate. Users have been very engaged. We like that they can customize their notifications and how often they are received. The groups and topics are great.

We'd love to have an app that our members can access on their phone! One of the biggest issues we had when we launched our community is that the invites went to spam and there was no way to ensure that this wouldn't happen. We had to send dozens of invites multiple times because members couldn't figure out where it went or how to find it. Ensuring a way for the invites, especially if we're importing a list of hundreds of contacts, not to go to spam would be important for future clients.

vorig jaar

Hi Rachel, Thanks for your kind words and candid feedback. Regarding the email - apologies for the experience you had. Tribe's customer success team recommends SendGrid integration to improve email deliverability. You will also be pleased to learn that we recently set up separate dedicated email servers for paying customers and free customers to further improve email deliverability. That said, I have conveyed the feedback to our product team as well as the customer success team. Best, Team Tribe

CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

This is a "no-brainer."

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tribe has been great to work with. I use their chatbot often and get responses quickly. I test and buy many software platforms and this is one that has been an awesome addition to my agency.

I have been looking to build my own social media site for a long time. As CEO of a marketing agency, we routinely get blocked from some social media companies for posting too frequently when we manage many pages. The lost revenues in 2020 from big tech was huge. We have looked to develop our own social media when we discovered Tribe. Everything that we wanted is on this platform. It's easy to use, set up and manage. I am amazed at the price. You can't get software with this great quality anywhere else at this price. If you aren't making the switch now and building your own site, you are going to be late to the game soon.

Building your social media site requires you to remind your followers, friends and family to join. It may take two or three times to remind them to move. They will.

Matt
Administrator in VS
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tribe personal network

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It only took me a day or two of playing around with the settings to make things the way I wanted them. It is simple and user friendly. Some other options have way too many bells and whistles to navigate through and most of them you don't even need. Tribe customer services is top notch. You don't wait days to get help with support! Very much appreciated!!

I became a Tribe member due to the censorship of other popular social networks. Tribe gives us a place where we control the narrative and we can discuss issues without bias moderators approval. It is a great place and I've recommended it to many of my business associates and friends.

The only con I see at this time is the inability to send private messages from user to user. You can comment on each others post but not send a message directly to that person. I hear this is coming and look forward to it.

Behzad
COO in Canada
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

Excited to build our community.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We got to know about tribe as we were beginning to plan for creating a community for our customers. Our experience so far with Tribe has been a great one. We have received great support from the Tribe team. The platform itself is very easy to use and we appreciate the proactive support suggestions we receive for improving our community. Tribe is trying to help users customize their communities with the features that work for them best. Trube has reached out to us a number of times to see if we need a feature that they don't currently offer so they can build it for us and I find that very unique.

Easy to use, customizable, visually appealing.

I haven't come across one but if I do I will make sure to share.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Behzad, Thanks for the great review :) we are delighted to know you liked the intuitiveness of the platform and customer support. Since we're truly user-centric and committed to see our customer sicced, we take a proactive approach to find out ways to help our clients. We are honored to have you as a member of the ever-growing Tribe family. Best Regards, Team Tribe

Rahul
GM - Growth in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Amazing Community Platform

Opmerkingen: Amazing Experience

Tribe is an amazing platform for the community building. User can customize the UI and Experience of the user with custom fields. Providing multiple apps plugins like Amplitude, Sendgrid, Telegram, Google Analytics, SSO, Zapier etc. are awesome and very easy to implement with basic tech knowledge only. I would recommend to Tribe to everyone who wants to build the community from scratch without any coding efforts.

Ability to do live session on the community

2 jaar geleden

Hi Rahul, It's a privilege to serve Cloudnine Hospitals. Thanks for highlighting the customization and integration capabilities. We'll definitely offer live streaming option. Currently, some of our customers are using YouTube/Zoom/Facebook for live streaming and embedding the same in the community. We'll come back to this answer and update when we release a concrete solution for live streaming. Best, Team Tribe

Marlee
CSR Employee Activation Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Great customer service and easy implementation

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I've been very happy with Tribe. We are primarily using it for employee engagement, and it has been incredible effective. The customizable, automated leaderboard was a major contributing factor in our decision and so far it has paid off since we finished the implementation a couple of months ago.

I was very pleasantly surprised at how straightforward the implementation was. Our account manager Eli did a fantastic job walking us through the setup process and sharing useful recommendations based on her experience. Platform administration has also been very easy, and Tribe has proved very effective in activating our user base.

We did receive some feedback from users that the platform could have been more intuitive, particularly in the way content is aggregated / displayed on the news feed.

Oleksii
Director of Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent private and customizable platform to keep your team socially engaged

5,0 vorig jaar

At Asiya Shriners we love using Tribe to have a private online space to exchange our ideas, stay connected and more engaged with our membership. We really appreciate the ability to customize every little aspect of the platform to provide our members with the polished and intuitive experience at the same time. 👏

Really can't find much negative to say, but it would be great to have more integrations (which I'm sure are in the works). It would've been awesome to have a dedicated app for our Tribe community, but that's hard to implement given all the regulations that Apple and Google impose on their app markets.

Iman
Iman
Director in VS
Directiekantoor, 51-200 werknemers

Great solution to my community network that I didn't know existed!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

They have more features​ to gather a great community than I could imagine. The platform is very easy to use Great customer support

Nothing that I can think of

4 jaar geleden

Hi Iman, Glad to have you as our customer and really appreciate you for sharing your experience. We're highly optimistic of establishing long-lasting relationship and see you succeed. Best Regards, Preetish

Andreea
Andreea
Programmer in Roemenië
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Branded community space that you control

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We have been satisfied with the community platform so far. Looking forward to evolving with Tribe as they add new features and functionalities.

We love the Space and Collections structure for categorizing content. The design and customizable components add a unique flavor to this product (in comparison to traditional forum packages). Also, they have an amazing customer support team. Their own customer community is also quite active - we can publicly share our feedback and suggest features.

There are some missing features such as mobile app, ideation app, multilingual support. We’ll wait for these before moving to higher plans.

Ventme
Model in VK
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wonderful

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Tribe is an amazing platform I've had a great experience. Any questions you have about Tribe, Tribe answer quickly. I've been able to make my own community, and Tribe hold no credit for the community you create. It has a free option and so much for free! Thank you Tribe!

I honestly don't dislike anything. But I'd say a room for improvement is that we'd be able to create bots more easily, but I know you guys are working on that!

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ventme, Thanks for the review and candid feedback. Appreciate it! We've relayed the concern around easier bot management to our product and engineering team. They will get in touch with you to learn more about the use case. Best, Team Tribe

Elisa
CEO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Loving this software!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a really easy to use platform. I had to contact customer service for an issue once (on my end) and it was a very pleasant experience.

This is so completely easy to use and set up. I love how simple it is for users to understand and for our employees to figure out.

I honestly haven't figured out much that I don't like yet. We are still in the beginning stages of implementing this software, but so far I am loving everything! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a community platform.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Elisa, Love that Tribe's simplicity and easy setup process worked for you. We'd continue to delight you with our customer support!

Mit
Digital Marketing Lead in India
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Best Online Community Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is helping us a lot to connect with testers from across the globe and we're getting really great results so far. All the features which we required to build a community is available on the tribe. If anyone wants to build their own community, go for tribe without any second thought!

Easy to set up, most of the community related features are available like groups, Q & A, etc.

Hashtag implementation should be there instead of topic selection.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Mit, We appreciate your feedback and love working with the KiwiQA team. Thanks for your trust and partnership. Regarding hashtag - that's already in our pipeline. Best, Team Tribe

Rick
Director in VK
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An Interesting Tool - Has Potential

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Off the bat, I've been impressed in what it has to offer. At one point, I reached out to the admin team for some guidance and they gave me a substantive answer -- this is always nice.

The idea behind Tribe is that you have your own social network out of the box. It's incredibly easy to get it up and running, and the social media website you launch can be white-labeled - in other words, you can make it look like it was your own creation.

I would like to see more means to monetise this product. At the moment, there is limited room to - for instance - put advertising on your social media website. In fairness, Tribe is a young company, and I think various things like this are on the horizon.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to share the feedback. We understand that in some use cases (especially when the community is the product), monetization is important. This is something we have on the roadmap.

Serkan
Founder in Turkije
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A visionary company with a rock-solid community app

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have recently launched my community website with tribe.so and up to now I am excessively satisfied with the functioning of the platform and the support I have been given. The road map and vision of the company is crystal clear which also makes me feel that I will be working with a solid and a visionary partner in the long term.

The support is excellent and the application interface is very easy to use

Up to now I haven't faced with any issue

Managing Member in VS
Marktonderzoek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It takes a Tribe, and you can own it!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with Tribe and what they bring to the table. I think that it will definitely be able to grow our business.

So, I really like that Tribe is an available product. When you have the noise of FB ads and Nextdoor false alarms. I am glad to have a product like Tribe that is scalable to what you want it to be.

I am not a huge fan of not being able to run multiple Tribes from one account. I would like to have a better solution that you may be able to have one admin then still another top level admin that could check in and manage multiple admins.

3 jaar geleden

Glad that you liked the idea of Tribe and its scalability. You can create multiple communities with the same account, however, it'd be difficult to manage several communities with one account. But, it's entirely up to the community owner.