Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ClinicSense

Deze tool voor kliniekbeheer helpt gebruikers bij het beheren van de verkoop, afspraken en meer, en is ideaal voor individuele artsen en kleine bedrijven.

Meer informatie over ClinicSense

My customers love the text and email confirmations they receive. I like the integrated SOAP note, POS, and treatment history features.

Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

Beoordelingen van ClinicSense

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ClinicSense heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 512 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ClinicSense eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (512)

Jeanie
Jeanie
Muscular Therapist Owner in VS

All I Need is in ClinicSense

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was an early adapter and have been impressed from day one from the pricing, the capacity and the constant development of the product.

I like the feedback options and that ClinicSense is constantly improving/adjusting the product to provide more/better features to the end users (therapists and clients).

I can think of not one thing that I do not like about ClinicSense that I must have. Eventually, it would be great to be able to complete insurance claims through ClinicSense, but it is not a requirement. All the other features surpass other systems that I have seen.

Owner, Remedial Massage Therapist in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I made the switch years ago and won’t ever look back!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Nothing but positive experiences! The team is easily reached and you feel like they really want to know you and your business.

I love the ease of use both from the client interface and the back end interface. I love that this company truly listens to the subscribers and customizes their updates and features based on need.

Initial integration was stressful switching from one CRM to another but honestly clinicsense made it as seamless as possible.

Rebekkah
Owner in VS

Do Not Recommend

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have not been happy and would change to a new system if it wasn't so much trouble. I anticipate us changing eventually.

The only thing that we liked about ClinicSense is that we didn't have to use an appointment book at the office any longer.

This booking system has so many glitches and problems that we get frustrated weekly. Modalities saved for a practitioner are lost, schedules showing to clients are different than what is on the books...You also can't reach someone for help during the weekends.

Teara
Owner, Massage Therapist in VS

It Just Makes Sense!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had nothing but incredible experiences with ClinicSense down to their video training on new releases, and help from their IT department. The response time is incredible and they keep you updated with upcoming and even ask what we would as consumers like to see and vote on it.

What I like most is that I have control over my appointments and if my current clients or future clients can book automatically or if I need to approve before hand or decline a client. I find most useful the reporting records, SOAP notes, memos which is very helpful to put information (family, pressure they like, trips that are coming up) and it can be selected on every appointment or a certain treatments.

The only few item I don't like is that I can't do my notes on my iPhone or iPad - I can only review customer name and forms they filled out for the upcoming appointment. I would also like it if there was an option to be able to add to where there is an add-on to a treatment instead of creating an entire treatment that has it on there. As a therapist I can add on to invoice but client can't do it when booking if then wanted to put an add-on.

Grace

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best investment when starting my solo practice

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've already recommended them to multiple other practitioners because of how convenient and great the software has been in starting and running my own practice, and the customer service/people running it absolutely make this the best experience.

SUPER easy to integrate with Stripe for taking payments (square is what they advertise, however I had a lot of issues using square and needed to switch to stripe), great real-time scheduling capabilities, and everything I could ask for as far as marketing options/communications and SOAP notes/charting

nothing so far. I've had to utilize customer support chats a few times, and they've been nothing short of stellar each time.

Jessica
Jessica
Massage Therapist in Canada

ClinicSense Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ClinicSense has come a long way in the last few years. When I first started using it, it was clunky and felt unrefined. In the last 6 months they have added a lot of new features, and ease of access.

The price was fantastic, it was nice with the automated reminder texts, and online booking.

The mobile app doesn't work for my phone (Samsung s10), but the web-browser clinicsense.com works fantastically so it doesn't affect me too much.

Phillip
Certified Massage Therapist in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

just some honest thoughts...

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall i think this is just an amazing platform. the constant updates, follow ups form team and customer service is awesome! don't think i could've found a better service.

It's just to easy to use. its not a web site, its a scheduling app focused and functional. its amazing at what's its supposed to do! intuitive! straightforward! its organized, it has all the options needed and covered to help you keep business and client info streamlined and organized. the reports!! and the marketing section, just great details to what you need to have a successful business. none of the fluff or over stylized rubbish to hide the lack of services provided.

only a few thing that come to mind, but i feel like im being a bit picky... 1)the overall look/them could possibly use a lil refresh. but then again, im coming to appreciate the simplicity. 2) I've gone back and forth about how i feel about the cost...

Emily

Love it overall

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I do love it and at the end of the day it’s worth the money to have all the features. I haven’t had many issues with scheduling and am honestly still learning as I go. But it’s a sturdy platform and I enjoy using it. Would love some major updates to the app though!

I love that everything is in one place (schedule, policies, SOAP notes, etc) online scheduling is easy for clients.

Difficult for clients to cancel their appts if they deleted their initial email. Would be nice if clients could have an account to see all their appts. Would be nice to be able to drag appts to adjust instead of having to cancel and rebook. It would just be more fluid. A little on the pricier side to add on certain features. Especially as a small business where it’s just me!

Bethany
Sports Massage Therapist in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A brilliant all-in-one product for sports massage therapists!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I absolutely love the fact that clients have the ability to see my availability and book appointments, complete forms a receive reminders without me having to do anything. I also love that all my client forms l, details and notes are held in the same place

It can sometimes be complicated to set availability and personal time if there are random gaps in a day, rather than one big block of time

Dona
Massage Therapist in VS

ClinicSense Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ClinicSense has been wonderful! It is a receptionist in a computer program!

This program is a lifesaver for me as a solo Massage Practitioner. Clients are able to go directly from my webpage to book their appointments, choosing the service they desire. The program then sends email and text confirmations and reminders freeing me up from phone tag. I receive email and text alerts for each booking as well! It also contains options for marketing such as encouraging clients to leave a Google review as well as email birthday acknowledgement.

Since my services include enhancements ClinicSense does not allow for "add-ons" to a baseline massage. I am then required to create service options which include a base massage with each of the enhancements individually. My clients have expressed the lack of ease of choosing exactly what they would like since there are so many service buttons. I understand that this is on their "to-do" list and will at sometime be integrating it into the program.

Rachel
Founder and Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The Best Massage Therapy Software for my clinic AND our clients!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

My title says it all. I’ve been with ClinicSense for over a year, and it’s been the best decision I could have made for me and my clinic, and our clients. It has everything the clinical-based massage therapist needs, and it’s incredibly intuitive and easy to use. What’s better is how easy it is for clients to use it! We all know that money is lost by confusing or inefficient or broken scheduling systems (been there, done that), and I’m happy to say that I haven’t missed any income from software issues while using ClinicSense, because there are none! It just works! Their customer service is also fantastic - any question I have by email is answered or acknowledged within 15 minutes, unlike being on hold with other software for over 2 hours. They recently updated the interface and created a business-side app for the clinic, and both are wonderful update - I LOVE the design of the interface and the ease of having an app! Thank you ClinicSense for creating this incredibly powerful, reliable software!

For the longest time I wished for a business-side app to make managing our schedules easier while out of the office, but they have added that! In the future I hope for a client-side app, BUT the website integration is so easy for clients to use that it’s not really necessary.

Noelle
RMT/owner in Canada

Amazing Canadian product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been very happy and impressed with the customer service and quality of the software. They developed a great app that works well with different products so I don’t have to feel cut off if I need to use it on my phone. I recommend clinic sense to all my colleagues in the business. Also my clients love the text/email reminders and ease of the online scheduling.

I like how the developers listen to what the consumer wants and come out with relevant updates showing they listened to our needs. It is very user friendly and I believe that mostly has to do with the developers working with the consumers wants/needs.

The price is higher than other competing software that is similar. The middle option works best for my clinic but is a Hugh price for a single user clinic.

Diane
Business owner in VS

So easy to use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I felt that I was paying too much for what I was getting with my last scheduling software.
The complicated login with my previous software was too much for a lot of my clients.
Clinicsense gives me everything I need to run my practice. It is affordable. It's easy for my clients to use. It was easy for me to use.
The online forms have saved me time with my clients.
The support staff have been quick to respond to any problems that I have.

ClinicSense is very easy to use. My clients do not have a complicated log in. I love the online intake and Covid-19 forms and the convenience of soap notes with each client. I also like that a health history form is sent to clients each year to be updated.

Clients cannot control their future schedules. No auto payments Very basic financial reports No client schedule app

Hillary
RMT in Canada

Highly Recommended

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love ClinicSense over other booking software I have used in the past. Easy to use for therapists, administration, and clients. Very customizable for your needs and wants.

Charting, booking, billing, accounting, health history forms, and marketing are all made much easier by using ClinicSense.

Website loads slowly on mobile device (when using it on browser site, it kicks you out often and need to re-login but it doesn't do it on a desktop site), app does not allow charting or reviewing reports.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Hillary, thank you for taking the time out to share your review with us. I'm happy to report that we have some updates coming to the mobile app that I think you'll be pleased with!

Keeley
Owner, RMT in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClinicSense is a Must-Have for RMTs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My business's time management has improved greatly since using ClinicSense. Every time I call their help line, their service is timely and personable. It leaves the impression that ClinicSense is a small business, just like me, and they enjoy helping you and appreciate your feedback.

ClinicSense makes booking clients, issuing receipts, and writing clinical notes a breeze. All my appointments and treatment history are easily accessible and well organized. Clients adore the intuitive intake form, digital gift certificates, and emailed reminders and receipts. Automatic birthday and call-back reminder emails keep clients current and rebooking.

ClinicSense could improve on the treatment section of their SOAP Notes - right now you can only select broad areas of the body, whereas some other softwares allow you to select specific structures or muscle groups and draw directly on the figure.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Keeley, thanks for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review. I've passed along your SOAP Note feature request to our internal team. But we do have some SOAP Note updates coming later this year that you may like.

Holly
LMT/Owner in VS

A good choice

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would not go back to my old software and I am looking forward to some of the new features that will be presented in the future with ClinicSense.

I love being able to change my schedule easily. I appreciate not being charged extra marketing fees. Overall, it is an easy software to set up and use. I like being able to change the client notes format that I can use each time someone comes in. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service staff. I like that I can easily look up to see what improvements there are in the works.

What I miss most from my old software is the anatomy references that were provided and being able to set up series of appointments. I miss being able to draw on a body to help show flow patterns or areas of "stickiness". I also miss being able to "drag" an appointment into another spot within the same day or week. I do miss being able to do an open chat or phone call when I am having issues.

vorig jaar

Hi Holly, thank you for providing us with this great review! I will forward your suggestions to our internal team. Of course, you can always call us at 1-888-580-0009 whenever you're experiencing any issues.

Robin

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent Software for managing your Medical Spa!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I save so much time and energy for other aspects of my business because ClinicSense does all of the scheduling, confirmations, online forms, and filing for me.

The features are easy to use, extremely helpful and well designed, and the tech support is readily available.

There is nothing that I like "least" about ClinicSense

Molly
Licensed Massage Therapist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClinicSense is professional and looking out for you!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I can't imagine using anything else, at this point. It has everything I need and more. If I have a problem with something, they're usually already working on it!

Their customer service and dedication to continually improving their product won my trust from the very beginning. They continue to be reliably responsive. The overall look is clean & professional. It puts my clients at ease and builds their trust in me before we've even met. An online data base of SOAP notes, intake forms, and memos that are linked to my booking software and payment processing has made my work not only easier but more effective. This is seriously ALL in one.The marketing features offer amazing support for a growing practice. Google Reviews Booster and Availability campaigns, in particular, have made a significant impact on my business.

The app could definitely use some work. I basically avoid it because it logs me out constantly.Recently, it's stopped notifying me of booked or changed appointments even though I have notifications turned on.

Olivia
Clinic Owner & RMT in Canada

Happy With ClinicSense

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very happy with ClinicSense. The price is extremely reasonable and the service we receive is excellent.

We are a team of not very tech savvy people, so ease of use was very important to us. All of the how to guides are helpful, and if there is anything we don’t understand or need help with, the staff is always very quick to respond and very friendly. We like having all of our booking, charting and sales reports all in one location.

We’d be happy to see the option for individual practitioners to set their own cleanup time without having to customize treatments, and to schedule vacation time conveniently. Nothing major, just a few little ideas here and there.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Olivia, thank you so much for your review. The entire ClinicSense team appreciates your support and positive feedback!

Melissa
Massage Therapist in VS

Satisfied Customer

5,0 vorig jaar

I love almost everything about ClinicSense. I really appreciate that there is evolving and new features that make this software better and better. My new favorite feature is the google review. I appreciate the tutorials that are provided with new features. I have only had one system issue in all the time I have been using the software and it was resolved very quickly. The customer support is top notch.

There are two things I would love to have and those are the ability for an add on onions when selecting a service and to be able to send a group email to a select group of my choosing. With ClinicSense and how they are consistently making it a better and better platform I feel pretty confident that these may be new features in the future.

vorig jaar

Hi Melissa, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. :)

Beth
Owner in VS

Life saver

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent! This product saves me so much time. Has eliminated any double booking problems we may have had, And Is very easy to use

This product is very easy to use, and I’m not very tech savvy! I love that it’s not only has the documentation capability for soap, notes that are very customizable, but also for the scheduling being linked as well. I love that it seems to my square for payments, and the tech support is amazing! You always get a live person, often to the same person That I’ve used before, so he is familiar with my company and my needs. When the tech-support guy could not fix a problem, he escalated to the IT department and test was completed in one day. It was done quickly, but it was also done perfectly. It also gives my company a much more professional look. Not only with the online scheduling, but also with the soap notes. Instead of copying a handwritten note and sending it to a medical professional, I have a very professional, looking soap note that I can simply print from my tablet very easily.

I would like to have some customizable booking rules, varying between therapists. For example, I would like to see customization of how Far out and online booker could book with one therapist versus another. I would also like to be able to customize the amount of time between patients, Varying among therapists.

vorig jaar

Hi Beth, thank you for the amazing review. We will be adding more customization for scheduling soon. You will hear more once we have an update on its release. :)

Stephanie
RMT in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

More efficient, professional, & less clutter from paper files

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great! wish I used ClinicSense much earlier in my career!

During the early days of the covid pandemic, going paperless and having less exposure to clients before appointments was important. Now clients fill out their intake forms online and they do not have to arrive early to do so like anymore. Furthermore, Clients have expressed how professional the confirmation emails and intake forms, and confirmation and covid pre-screening emails are sent automatically which saves me from having to remember to send them. Lastly, the ability to do my charting or book clients from anywhere using any device is great. Oh and the financial reports are helpful come tax time

don't dislike anything, however I do wish there was a number count at top of schedule for me to quickly glance at to see how many appointments I have booked that week so far rather than counting them. I like to have set mini goals. Also I wish text reminders wasn't an extra cost. I would love the option for clients to choose if they prefer email or text reminders (without costing me more).

2 jaar geleden

Hi Stephanie, thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you're happy!

Allison
RMT/Clinic Owner in Canada

Clinicsense vs. Jane

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great overall experience!

The Clinicsense software attracted us because it was very easy to use compared to some other Health Care software systems, and it was much more cost effective. The customer service is phenomenal, emails are returned very promptly if ever there's a question!

There are a few possible improvements that would make Clinicsense really stand out! 1. multiple locations would be ideal 2. enabling logos on each email/client confirmation/reminders to mark our business brand ! 3. When an appt.request is DECLINED, the "reason" at the bottom of the email is TOO SMALL and goes unnoticed by the client, so they are reluctant to reschedule and their email is not available any more for us to contact them (the decline could simply be due to a timing problem in which we could easily schedule them for 15mins.later/earlier). 4. As the admin, it would be amazing to be able to see EVERYONE's schedules on my phone app!!! 5. As admin., I would love it if I could 'hide' my schedule from other practitioners but still have them be able to edit/see my/all client files, as well as see everyone else's schedules (just not the admins)! 5.. adding other services rather than just other practitioners ( ie: sauna use, etc.)

Sam
Osteopath in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Satisfied with room for improvement

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very user friendly and cost effectiveCommunication was unprofessional during last outage. I lost business that day without compensation or having any idea what was going on

Templates, auto replies, fill out forms and reminders are very concise and efficient

The new layout is soap sotes is way too complex. It needs to be kept simple, and a. Edible. There are simply too many tabs/ for note entry. I’d also like to have some sort of waiting list feature similar to GO rendez vous, which reaches out to people once there’s a cancellation.I’d like tos we different calendar viewing options as well.. not just daily and weekly

10 maanden geleden

Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the insights and are always building new feature to help our clients succeed! You can see what features are currently in production and vote on what you would like us to build next by visiting our product roadmap! (Login to see) https://roadmap.clinicsense.com/ We apologize for the inconvenience of the system outage, this was a very rare occurrence and we appreciate your patience very much. We did our best to keep our customers up to date via email; but you can also visit this link for system outage updates. http://status.clinicsense.com/ If you have any questions or need support please reach out to our friendly support team at [email protected]

Frank
Massage Therapist in VK

Just works fine

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was simply plain sailing. I tried other systems, some lacked functionality I needed or were clunky, others were quite difficult to set up. With ClinicSense I haven’t had any of these problems. It does what I need as a massage therapist. It is very easy to set up and use, so far I haven’t had any major issues at all. ClinicSense just works for me.

The booking interface is very easy to use for clients and they don’t have to remember a password. With my old system I had occasionally the problem that clients thought they had booked, but it didn’t go through. With ClinicSense I haven’t had this problem once. Very easy to set up and use and reasonably priced. The intake forms are easy to customise and everything’s automated. Overall a very pleasant experience for my clients. Support is very responsive, you won’t have to wait long if you have a question or an issue.

Very limited on the reporting side, which is fine for me as I work alone, but if I was running a large and busy clinic I would have a problem. This may sound petty, but the invoices you get out of the system look like they were designed by a frustrated teenager. They don't look professional at all, which is a shame. The rest of the client facing parts (booking, intake forms, reminders etc.) look very professional.