MyWorks Sync

MyWorks Sync reviews

door MyWorks Software

Customer Support is out of this world

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Kathryn C.
Website Developer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MyWorks makes our integration with QBO pretty seamless. The other options we had out there just didn't do what we needed them to do. It's such a good value and now we don't have to worry that the info isn't getting pushed over correctly. It all happens automatically behind the scenes.

Pluspunten: I am not an accountant or Quickbooks expert and finding a way to integrate our checkout with Quickbooks proved to be way more complicated than it seems like it should be, especially because, like so many companies out there, we required a slightly custom solution. MyWorks Sync worked right out of the box and the hand-holding with the setup was ahhh-mazing. Any issues or questions that have cropped up in the last couple of years working with them were dealt with, often within mere hours, and the company even did some custom stuff for us to make their plugin work even more deeply for our specific needs.

Minpunten: The software has a ton of options you can turn on and off, which is awesome because it gives you a lot of control... but with great power comes great responsibility ;) and it's hard to understand what they all do. Fortunately the team is always on standby and they actually help with a lot of the setup so you don't have to become a MyWorks guru or accounting expert to get it running.

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Kathryn! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time - and great to hear our support team has been helpful! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible.

MyWorks Sync Works Well

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020
Angela B.
Owner, Author, and Illustrator
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MyWorks Sync works. The program performs as advertised and saves me time, although, I wish it saved me a little more money.

Pluspunten: One of the things I like most about MyWorks Sync is that it works in the background. As a small e-commerce business owner, I don't have time to transfer sales data from my online shop to my financial software. MyWorks Sync sends sales, customers, and inventory from my Woocommerce site to Quickbooks Online, saving me valuable time to complete other tasks.

Minpunten: Like other programs that sync with financial software, MyWorks Sync is pricey for my small business. I need the program to save me time, but I have fewer sales than larger shops and still need the inventory feature. It would be nice if they had another price tier for shops like mine. MyWorks Sync requires a little setup in the beginning. The company's tech support helped me along in the beginning, but after that, the program runs on its own. So, I'm not sure why they need to price it so high.

When is the only product on the market the best product on the market?

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Brendon B.
Ecommerce Director & Digital Marketing
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use this software to sync to Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop. Myworks is a fantastic software and great experience. The Quickbooks Web Connector that this leverages, however, continues to fail and halt my processes requiring manual intervention. I saw mention of a bugfix - couldn't come quickly enough.

Pluspunten: This product was clearly built by an accounting team that knows the ins and outs of Quickbooks while also the nuances of WooCommerce. The sheer amount of depth to this product, the ability to configure minute details, is highly impactful to my recommendation here.

Minpunten: Some areas of the plugin are not entirely intuitive, and the need to upgrade to a higher tier to use warehousing and advanced inventory was an unwanted surprise.

Wish it were better

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2019
Isaac M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I wish it worked better but it works well enough to save me time. But it could be SO much better. If this product absolutely worked so that all we had to do was match to each disbursement to deposit everyday without issue, I would be thrilled.

Pluspunten: Relative to manually entering sales receipts or invoices, this software save time.

Minpunten: Doesn’t save enough time bc it doesn’t work perfectly with refund, partial refunds, multiple bundles, fee classification, gifts cards or various other product nuances that most e-commerce companies have. It is not entirely reliable but better than nothing and well priced.

A bit costly, but better than other options

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Bill K.
co-owner
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Generally we've been happy with the software. Like many software products, the help files are not particularly well written but at least they have them.

Pluspunten: The MyWorks team was helpful during the technical setup. The software has certainly sped up processing from our WooCommerce site and has been mostly reliable. They have been responsive to questions. Most of the time we get quick responses, though sometimes it has taken more than a day or to hear back which can be unsettling if we've run into issues.

Minpunten: At least once every two weeks we have a sync issue involving a previous customer. We can work around the issue, but it's a pain. This relates to my least favorite part of the MyWorks platform - there is no phone support, just chat/support tickets which I find very indirect and slow. Occasionally there's an issue I'd like help with but don't bother to ask because I dislike the chat/ticket system so much. The previous vendor we used had pay-by-call phone support which was worth the cost to get things resolved faster.

MyWorks Sync is the magic missing peace to total accounting synchronization

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MyWorks Sync is the magic missing piece to total accounting synchronization between Quickbooks Online and my separate E-commerce stores that use Woocommerce. It is perfect for anyone looking to get to the point of completely matching transactions imported into QBO and imported transactions directly from PayPal as the payment service. This removed all manual posting of the many details of online store transactions including all Client details, SKU items sold, various tax reporting and shipping amounts and makes reconciling each transaction very easy as compared to life before MyWorks Sync. Now tax audits fly through without any surprises with everything matching to the cent. Setting it up was stressful because of the many variable settings but once MyWorks support combed through all the settings it worked perfectly.

Pluspunten: The simple fact that they considered everything and that it works reliably.

Minpunten: All the variables in the setup process - even though I know they were necessary.

John Wright Company Review

Ryan M.
General Manager
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MyWorks Sync has greatly improved order accuracy over manually entering the order into the database.

Pluspunten: It generally does most of what we were looking for to integrate Woo Commerce and QuickBooks Enterprise. Previous product Connex was ok for inventory management when it worked but was not good at writing the orders into the database

Minpunten: I would like the product to be a bit more robust. I experience occasional crashes requiring a reboot. Product also stops working after one week requiring me to login to QuickBooks and then restart web connector when running automatically.

Extremely happy with woo commence quick books integration

Russell P.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very happy, it fully automates adding my woo commence sales into quick books which without it would be a nightmare time consuming manual process which i don't have time for!

Pluspunten: Set it up once then never had to touch it again! it fully automates my woo commerce sales into quick books.

Minpunten: Not much really, had a few minor issues when setting up but customer service fixed these extremely quickly.

Great Product, Lots Of Unexpected Issues Due to Lack Of Knowledge

Conrad S.
Creative Director on Contract
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My customer is a wholesaler and needed a way to integrate their orders. It does this.

Pluspunten: What it does, it does well. We receive the invoices and thats the bottom line. Haven't found anything else quite as reliable or clean in terms of UI. But I think better support and breakdowns of functions would be huge, especially for the subcontractors like myself who recommend your product more than anyone else, but don't necessarily have an idea of how the quickbooks side functions or maybe even have access to it.

Minpunten: We ran into a bunch of issues with the settings with mapping, and there wasn't anyone that I could easily speak to over the phone or instant chat that could help me clearly understand the settings. We kept having new users overwrite existing businesses in quickbooks with the user's name. As someone thats subcontracted, it makes me look very bad when I cant quickly make a fix or implement something properly because there isn't quick support. Maybe make it harder to get to so you don't get swamped, but there should be some way to connect with a human being without waiting 12-24 hours. Some of the "info" tags you have next to settings are literally just longer versions of the setting label. They don't actually help to explain anything. It would be a huge asset to build out a little video of each setting (considering you really don't have that many) showing exactly what the result is in quickbooks.

time saver

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020
Lynnell S.
business manager
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: it was pretty easy to set up and customer support during the process was great.

Minpunten: once something cleared the customer list for some reason, not sure if it was myworks or another problem. the customer list was pretty quick and easy to reinstall with quickbooks. other than that not really any major problems at all.

A Must-Have Tool for Woo Commerce-QuickBooks Bsinesses

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019
Richard G.
V.P. Brand Engagement
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience with MyWorks Sync in the first year or so of use has been very positive. It's a robust tool that delivers what is promised in an intelligible and efficient manner at a price both fair and significantly lower than the competition. I can, without hesitation, highly recommend MyWorks Sync to any e-commerce entity seeking a reliable and affordable way to streamline and automate their Woo Commerce/QuickBooks Online back-end processes.

Pluspunten: Once the MyWorks Sync plugin is properly configured, the integration and functionality between WooCommerce and Quick Books Online is seamless. It's a huge time saver for any small to medium-size business where many hats are worn by a relatively few people. The tool is well developed and updates are maintained on a timely basis to insure compatibility with WP and WC updates. What little support we needed at the beginning was excellent, though it relies almost exclusively on email to reach a human being.

Minpunten: During initial setup, some renaming of QBO categories was required to facilitate an accurate initial syncing of records - not a big deal.

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Richard! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible. Just as a reminder, we don't require your products or categories to have the same name or SKU - if they do not, you can still easily map them together in our sync.

Good App and Great Support

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019
Larry S.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our primary problem was getting PayPal and Quickbooks (QBO) to talk to each other. Since each of their support groups work separately and will not integrated on a call, it was never clear if they actually could talk to each other. We discovered MyWorks Sync and gave it a try. Set up was extremely easy and we were able to sync PP/QBO data consistently. When we stumbled on a couple of issues after using it a few months, Customer Support was really stellar, which is not normally the case for these type of apps/plugins. They were very responsive and helpful, and always solved our problems.

Pluspunten: It did what it was supposed to do. It sounds obvious, but other apps I tried did not resemble their preview videos while this one did. For the 2 times where it was not working properly, Customer Support was extremely helpful and very responsive. And because the app is designed to recover and synch data that was missed, it was always easy to recover when we discovered the problem. In fact, we were typically able to troubleshoot ourselves once we learned the intuitive interface.

Minpunten: There were occasional issues where the app would stop running, either on their side or when we updated our website. We were never quite sure why it occurred. But after making it part of our website checking process and learning the interface, this wasn't an issue. It never affected transaction processing, only temporarily delayed data synching in our processing and QBO apps.

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Larry! Great to hear our support team was helpful for you! We'll continue to do our best to ensure that there's very little cases going forward where the sync would stop working without letting you know.

MyWorks Sync and Woocommerce and Quickbooks Online - amazing combination!

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Gerry B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to properly integrate Woocommerce to Quickbooks Online using PayPal as a payment processor was like a miracle. Every penny and processing fee using PayPal and credit cards reconciled in QBO was a real time saver. Taxes properly recorded was a bonus. Inventory properly tracked even when refunds were issued was also a bonus. This plugin made running an honest online business a complete treat. If a tax auditor ever showed up they would be pleased with the accuracy and clarity of each transaction recorded in QBO. If you want to run an honest e-commerce business without bookkeeping nightmares waking you up at night then this plugin is a must-have.

Pluspunten: It works as advertised - I know that sounds simplistic but these days that is hard to find.

Minpunten: It was hard to understand all the variables' effects on other settings during setup. The documentation was good, better than most but could be a whole lot better. Thankfully, support is great.

van MyWorks Software op 14-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Gerry! Great to hear that our sync has made it easy for you to keep your order entry / bookkeeping up to date.

We'll be sure to continue focusing on improving and enhancing our documentation - and we're glad our support team has been helpful as well.

Don't know how I lived without it

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019
Julie a. G.
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use it to sync WooCommerce users, orders and payments directly into QuickBooks Online. I used to have to do that manually.

Pluspunten: Toss up between: (1) the hours and hours it saves me so that I can focus on my actual business rather than bookkeeping, and (2) the unbelievable customer support.

Minpunten: It's pretty complicated, but once I got the hang of it, I love it.

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Julie! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible.

It’s probably us

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2019
Nikki P.
Management Accountant
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: There has definitely been a time saving benefit and o like the way it integrates with QuickBooks. I’m not sure we have got it fully set up correctly so find it a little confusing on that side, plus I can never work out why it errors or doesn’t sync../

Pluspunten: I like the way I link quickbooks so all the payments go against customers and charges are automatically journaled into our accounts. That saves so much time!!

Minpunten: I’m not sure if it’s us or how our bookings system is set up on word press or how woo commerce deals with it but we require deposits and then final balance payments. This then causes an extra invoice to be raised for the final balance payment therefore not clearing off the balance of the original invoice. The trouble is we cannot process it all as sales receipts as we need to know who owes their final balances in QuickBooks

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Nikki! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time!

We reached out to you through your account with us to touch base - our sync actually does support correctly syncing invoices + multiple payments for deposits, so as long as this is correctly set in your sync with us, we'll correctly handle this in QuickBooks for you.

Our support team is always happy to assist as well with any questions.

MyWorks Works!

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019
Barb M.
office manager
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: There was a bit of a learning curve for me, but because of the great support team. After using the software for several months, I feel very comfortable and it's helped save me hours of entry work. A great option for anyone looking to automate their shopping cart, with their accounting software.

Pluspunten: This software does what I needed it to do. It saves me time, by automating the invoice entry and payment. Fast and knowledgeable support when needed.

Minpunten: Set up takes quite a bit of time and you will likely need help to get it right. But after you get through it all, it's smooth sailing! This software is more suitable for non-b2b, because when a buyer enters their company name, it may not be the same as the company name in the accounting system. This means there ends up being multiple companies, rather than one company.

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Barb! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible.

Just as a note, we do have a few advanced mapping settings that let you set our sync to check for existing QuickBooks customers by company name as well before we create a new customer.

Good Product, Expensive and Gradual to update

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Louis D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are really grateful to have our Woocommerce and Quickbooks synced, and the the customer support answers quickly.

Pluspunten: The interface is nice, and once things are set up it runs smoothly.

Minpunten: It's very expensive to get little modifications going. Also it seems to take a very long for updates. I was told that a fix for overwriting customer names would be 'part of the next update' several months ago, and we have seen several updates without this issue getting resolved.

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Louis! We're glad our support team was able to help you with the custom settings/modifications you requested for your site - and we believe we were able to keep that pricing fair at the 2hrs of development we charged for.

Our support team has reached out through your account to you to make sure your customers are syncing as desired. We'll never update/overwrite customer names in QuickBooks unless that setting is enabled in our sync - and the customer is updated in WooCommerce.

Excellent well priced sync for QBO-WooCommerce

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2020
Sebastian B.
Company Secretary
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use MWS to synchronise products and orders between QuickBooks Online and WooCommerce, and it essential that we get new orders into QBO as quickly as possible. This plugin has done everything we have asked of it and more.

Pluspunten: I normally have an ideological aversion to order based pricing structures, but the pricing tiers are reasonable, and this plugin is so good and richly featured I think it is excellent value for money. The support team are great and nothing is too much trouble for them, and the MWS team are open to ideas to improve functionality, and come up with ideas for enhancements based on issues reported.

Minpunten: Nothing really, but only intermittent issues. We have been having some issues get the inventory synchronisation working correctly in the past few months, but no issues before that, but to fair we have not yet identified whether these issues belong to us or MWS.

Big Time Saver

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Carol B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When I first started using the software I had questions - the help desk was great. Easy to connect with them and they were able to walk me through the steps necessary for me to proceed. They also have a "chat" that can be used for help. I found this worked well and at all hours of the day.

Pluspunten: I was having to re enter all my sales into my accounting software - a huge time consumer. Now, the orders are synced with my Quick Books Online. All I have to do is complete the transaction by recording payment.

Minpunten: Every now and then I have to reset the software to sync - but now that I know how to do it it is just an extra step.

Perfect match with QBO

Elizabeth G.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. Great Value for the product!

Pluspunten: I really the way the product pushes over to QuickBooks Online. The process to sync the apps was easy and the customer service was terrific at helping me get set-up. It is also easy to navigate to in WordPress.

Minpunten: Once in a while I have to manually push a few orders.

The best solution for QBO integration

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Tim W.
IT Manager
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Support has been good, and MyWorks Soft is willing and able to do customizations to the Sync connector if you need tweaks.

Pluspunten: MyWorks Sync has many features for customizing your WooCommerce store integration with QuickBooks Online. You can synchronize almost everything: orders, items, even payment methods.

Minpunten: It has a few bugs to work out; notably, if an invoice in QBO already exists there will be no warning and the order will be considered synchronized [note this is a beta feature under development at the time].

van MyWorks Software op 13-6-2019

Thanks for the feedback, Tim! We always love to hear how MyWorks is saving you time! We'll continue to do our best to make the settings / ongoing use as un-complicated as possible.

We do look forward to bringing that feature live - to better notify you if an invoice with the same number already exists in QuickBooks. Of course, in an ideal world - an invoice with the same number wouldn't exist in QuickBooks as all manually entered invoices would have a separate manual number sequence. :)

Good solution to bridge Woocommerce and QBE

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2020
Trent P.
VP
Groothandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This solves a lot of issues with syncing inventory in real time.
Order syncs especially on our B2B side save hours keying sales orders. Often customers are ordering 100's of SKU at a time so we save time and minimise data entry mistakes.
We have rolled out 3 implementations across 3 countries in our company, each has some level of complexity.
Peter and his team are amazing to solve all the issues we are facing and the white glove service has been appreciated by all our team.

Pluspunten: Basic setup is easy to, worked well on initial testing and implementation with single Warehouse location and one currency.

Minpunten: Some complicated setup issues due to the size of our data base.
Multiple currency is still a struggle a bit of a struggle. (But Myorks team work on this as I write)
Need to buy other apps to make multi warehouse etc functional.

My works sync to my woo commerce website

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Deanna M.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: My works is easy. I turn on Quickbooks, click file, and click update web services. It connects and brings the website orders and syncs with Quickbooks, and i print the orders. Receiving orders i Quickbooks, My works syncs the receiving with the website. My Works allows me to work in one place saving me a lot of time.

Minpunten: I had a hard time understanding how to install it. i am by no means good with a computer. i contacted the service that made my website and the support team at My Works and they helped me through it. So if something needed to be changed - i would ask to make the install easier for people like me that have no idea about programs.

Solid Software

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Bruce G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good experience and would recommend to others.

Pluspunten: Ease of set up and mapping. Data integration is accurate.

Minpunten: Support to fix errors was less than desirable.

Pretty easy to use

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020
Mollie W.
Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For over a year, we have had a great experience!

Pluspunten: I've had a great experience with MyWorks. I have recommended it to several people. There's just not a lot out there that reports to Quickbooks. It was easy to map and very easy to set up.

Minpunten: This has been a great solution for us! I have had very few problems, and the ones I did have, tech support helped me fix them.